[Tale] Man for hire [Sy/Shea] - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:51 am
Sy sighed as she continued on toward where she had been directed. Supposedly there was someone here who could help her in her search for her brother. Though she was a bit hesitant since the man in question didn't seem to have a home. He was a wanderer from what she gathered. Not that there was anything wrong with that. After all, she had been one for years before now.

"No worries, he'll be nice and it'll work out." She told herself as she continued on. Sy had brought her staff with her just in case. Normally she wouldn't have since it could have been viewed as aggressive and she was anything but. Syqvara chewed on her bottom lip with worry over how she would look with her weapon. Last thing she wanted to do was make the guy think she was out to get him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:14 am

Shea stood and stretched out his muscles as he finally decided that he needed to get up and do something productive. All his time wasted looking for his uncle had come to nothing so far. Even his cousins were m.i.a. Not that he was going to give up on them. Still, it was enough to make one want to toss in the towel.

Thankfully he'd gotten some good info in the town he'd passed through the day before. Now all he needed to do was get moving again. But as he turned to get ready he noticed there was someone coming his way and it looked like they had a staff with them. Of course it was a female, if the skirt was anything to go by. (Not that he could trust clothing anymore.) While he didn't want to fight a woman he wasn't about to be a sitting duck so he leaned down and picked up his sword to make sure he was at least armed. Shea waited for the woman to get close enough then he shouted. "That's far enough. What do you want?" Best to set the boundaries now and see what it was this person wanted from him, if anything.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:19 am
The Shaman to be was busy with her own worrisome thoughts that when she heard the voice call out to her that she had gone far enough she stopped dead in her tracks. Sy worried that she had crossed a line into someone's territory without realizing it. So when she looked up and saw the male with his blade she seemed to pale a little and took a step back. "I.. I'm sorry to bother you.. I'm looking for a man named Shea?" Despite the fact that she had grown so much in the past years she could feel her old stutter wanting to return. The situation was stressful.

Syqvara was not a fighter, even if she did follow a path of one. She didn't like violence for violence sake. So to prove that she was no threat she pointed her staff down and stood in a manner she hoped wouldn't be seen as battle ready. "Do you know where I can find him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:22 am

It surprised him to see that the woman had been startled by him speaking out but that couldn't be helped. She was getting too close with that staff of hers. Shea was taken off guard even more when he heard her say that she was looking for him. Not a single reason as to why popped into his mind. He didn't know her. She was not familiar to him. The leaf male was positive he had not offended her in any way either. "Yeah? Who's asking?" Best to know who it was he was dealing with.

Since the woman didn't seem to want to fight he didn't think she was sent after him. Then again she could be faking it. So he watched her closely as he waited for her reply.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:25 am
Her green eyes blinked several times in mild confusion. "W-who is.. O-oh! My name is Syqvara. I was told that Shea may be able to help me with something." She was growing more and more nervous by the minute. She turned her head and looked around to make sure that there was no one else near by and that she wasn't being snuck up on.

"I was going to ask him to find someone for me..." She called out to the man as she brought her gaze back to him. Sy really didn't know what else to say. It was the truth after all..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:47 am

Now he was intrigued. Someone had told her that he could help her? Shea tilted his head as he thought about this. Who could have done such a thing and why would they think that he cou- Ah! She was looking for someone. He was looking for someones. Though he hadn't been very successful at it just yet. Not that anyone knew that. He sighed and lowered his sword before motioning her closer with a free hand. "I'm Shea. Sorry about the weapon." One could never be too careful though.

Since he no longer had to worry about defending himself he ran his hand through his hair, messing it up more than it already was since he had yet to put it up. "I don't know what they told you miss Syqvara but I'm not all that great at finding people." Actually so far he was a failure at it.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:52 pm
She shook her head emphatically to show that she hadn't minded the weapon. It was an outright lie, of course, since the sword had made her think she was in trouble for intruding. However, now she had a chance to speak with the guy without it being a threat. "They said that you were already out looking for someone and that you've been all over Tale."

She wrung her fingers in front of her as she worried that the information she'd overheard and gotten was wrong. If it was then she would be back at square one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:56 pm

His head dropped to his side as he listened to what she said. It was true. He had been looking for someone. A few someones now. And he had been damned near over all of Tale. Some parts of Sauti as well, not that he had enjoyed his time there. The air was too dry and far too windy for his taste. Shea nodded his head slowly to confirm what the woman had heard about him. "I've been looking for someone for a while now, though I've had little luck." He mulled it over in his mind.

"The search took me over most of Tale but there are some southern parts I've not gotten to." He at least wanted to make it clear that he hadn't been everywhere in Tale yet."Who are you looking for anyways?"

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:01 pm
Sy wondered if he hadn't found the person he was looking for because he was bad at looking or because they were moving the same time he was. Her brows drew together in thought before she heard that the man wasn't done searching. This brought her attention back to him and she smiled brightly. "I'm trying to find my brother. My twin actually.." She motioned to herself then blushed slightly. Cyn didn't look identical to her since he was male and their styles differed but they were at least similar.

"Would it be possible for me to trouble you and ask that you keep an eye out for him on your travels?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:25 am

So the woman was looking for her brother? Well at least he wouldn't be looking for a past lover. That would have been a bit embarrassing to do. Plus, this woman didn't look the type. "I see."

He leaned back on his heels for a moment before he nodded his head thoughtfully. "Do you have any idea where he might be?"

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:29 am
When asked if she knew where her brother might be she shook her head with a small frown on her face. In truth she had no idea. "No, I'm sorry. I was just hoping he might be spotted within Tale." Of course there was the possibility that he wasn't even within the leaf tribe borders.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:32 am

He thought back to his travels so far and tried to discern whether or not he had come across someone who resembled the woman in front of him. She didn't have much in distinguishing features, in fact she was kinda plain, but he couldn't say he had met anyone in passing that looked like her. Or at least not in a familial way.

"Well I can't say I've seen someone like you anywhere so far."

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:41 am
Disappointment was evident on her face as she heard this. But she still had hope that her brother would be found. Or at least come home on his own. Still she nodded her head and looked at the ground trying to think about what else it was she could do. After a moment she looked up. "Do you think you could keep an eye out when you travel south?" If she could get a pair of eyes there it would be hopeful.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:46 am

He felt kinda bad when he saw the look on her face. He hadn't meant to make her feel like there was no hope. Shea knew how that felt. To have no hope at finding the person one was looking or.

When she asked him to keep an eye out he didn't hesitate. He instantly nodded his head. "I don't see why not.' It wasn't like it would hurt anything to look around for the man.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:50 am
Instant relief flooded her. "Oh thank you." A large smile placed itself on Sy's face.

"That would be so helpful. Did you need coin in return for this?" She wondered how much it would cost her to get this help.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff