Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am
Sabra Knight

Eresin's eyes slowly opened. His head ached and his muscles hurt. It wasn't long before he realized why he was like this. Oh my- He looked to the less than clothed figure in bed next to him. The only thing covering her was the blankets. She was still sleeping, and he raised his hand to his head. Never in a million years did he expect the amount of passion and lovemaking to come from Talisia. If he didn't know any better, he would say she was an expert.

I need some water... He got out of bed and put some clothes on and trekked out of the room, glancing back at Talisia. The sight of her poofy, messy hair made him smile. He went back and pulled the blanket over her shoulder so she wouldn't be cold. I guess I'll fix breakfast after I get some water. He had been staying in her mansion and animal sanctuary for a while now. He went to the kitchen and fetched some water from a bucket. He gulped it down, almost like he didn't have anything to drink for a week. I wonder why "the deed" always makes me so thirsty... Shrugging, he moved to the ice box to fetch some food to make for breakfast for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:03 am
Sin of Qurupeco

Talisia snuggled more under the covers. It was much warmer now that she was sharing a bed with her husband. But as he left so eventually did his body heat. Sighing, the hybrid rolled over and found herself shivering. Time to get up. She moaned quietly and brushed a hand through her mess of curls. She had always woken up with a poof of hair before, but lately it had been extra messy. Just the thought made the woman blush.

Let's not think about that right now. She rubbed the grogginess from her eyes before swaying onto her feet. But as she stood it felt like the whole earth was moving with her. It was rather nauseating. Holding her stomach at the thought Talisia threw on a simple dress and a warm robe before heading out of the bedroom. Down the stone hallway the stubborn hybrid persisted until she found a wooden bucket in a simple wash room.

How disgusting. She wanted to cry as she got sick. She hadn't done a thing since she had been sick moons ago with some bad stomach bug caused by a bad meal. She just hoped that this wasn't the case again.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:39 am
Sabra Knight

Eresin finished up breakfast, and prepared the table for the nice home cooked meal he made Tali. When he was finished, he arranged the food to look like a smiley face, using the eggs as eyes, and the meat strips as the mouth. On a separate plate he put the bread and butter, ready to eat. He squeezed the fruits into a nice blend of juice.

"He stepped back from his creation, proud. "Breakfast is served." He said to himself. "And now to fetch the guest of honor." He chuckled. Why was he so goofy? It's just how I am I guess... Who cared anyway? It made him happy, and as far as he could tell, made Tali happy too. He smiled and left to go retrieve Tali. "Tali, love, are you awake?" He called to her from outside the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:33 am
Sin of Qurupeco

Rinsing her face off with cold water, Talisia sighed. This definitely was not the best way to wake up in the morning. Pursing her lips slightly the woman looked into a bronze mirror and took a brush to her hair. At least she could tame some curls to distract herself from the rumbling of her stomach. From nausea to just a strange warm feeling. If she didn't feel better in a day or so the woman was going to have to visit a healer. And that thought alone made her stomach churn. She much preferred staying at the sanctuary and did not even want to think of worrying her love with some health issues.

Speaking of which...

Talisia nearly jumped at the sudden call, "Ah, yes. I was just preparing myself for the day." She peeked out of a side room and walked up to him. "Do I smell something?" She teased lightly as she kissed his cheek from the side, "Or am I just imagining things?"  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 am
Sabra Knight

Eresin beamed and hugged her gently. "Ah, how I love Tali kisses." He chuckled and kissed her cheek back. "Ah yes, come to the dining hall. I have prepared you a very special meal." He smiled at her and lead her to the table, and sat her down at the end. "This is where the queen sits," he teased as he left to the kitchen to fetch the meals.

He came back and placed the plate of food down in front of her along with her fresh pressed juice. "Enjoy." He said as he sat down and looked at her intently, waiting for a sign of approval of the meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:34 am
Sin of Qurupeco

Talisia flushed at all the lovey-dovey compliments. It definitely was something that she was not completely used to. Shaking her head the woman let out a sigh though a small smile did flicker across her features. At least he was her goofball.

She just wished that her stomach would settle.

As the food came back Talisia braced herself. But at least it seemed like she felt hungry. I suppose it's worth risking - he did make all of this for me. The hybrid smiled towards her lover, "So are you going to eat as well or just watch me?" She teased lightly before looking at her plate, "It looks good."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:46 am
Sabra Knight

"Well, I was just making sure you liked it before I settled..." He got up and retrieved his own plate and juice from the kitchen and sat down again. He grabbed his fork and knife and started to eat. He hoped that Talisia's meal was just as good as his, if not better. He loved eggs in the morning, and the sweet juice topped it off. I hear juice is good for your soul.

He looked at the pensive girl. "Oh... Are you... Not hungry?" He felt a bit disappointed that she wasn't eating. After all that effort and she wasn't hungry? He felt bad for her too because he felt like she was missing out.

"You don't have to eat is if you don't want to..." He sighed. "But you should at least drink the juice. It's good for your soul" He smiled at her through his sadness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:53 am
Sin of Qurupeco

"None of that. I'm sure I'll love it." Talisia ushered him away so that while he was in the kitchen she could play with the food on her plate. It was adorable looking and smelled delicious but her stomach. Ugh! Out of all things.. The last thing she wanted was for her husband to worry about her.

"No, no!" As he commented on her lack of appetite, Talisia shook her head. "It's great, truly. I was just uh appreciating it a moment more before I ate. See?" Ever so carefully she picked up a piece of egg on her fork and plopped it into her mouth. "Mmm." She nodded her head before continuing on to pick at the food and drink juice. At least the juice was refreshing against her parched throat. All of that previous sickness had left her throat feeling a bit raw.

But it was as she finished her second egg the the nausea came back. "Oh?" Talisia kept a straight face as she acted like something was up, "I think I hear Zari getting into trouble in the next room. I'll be right back. Wouldn't want my perzi knocking down some expensive vase or something." She forced an awkward laugh before darting out of the room towards the nearest washroom and bucket.

Please, please don't puke. She prayed as her body fought against her. No, no, no. She refused! Ooooh but her world was spinning once again.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:21 am
Sabra Knight

"I don't hear anything..." He commented as she left the room. Something was up, and Eresin was nothing if not observant. He picked up on her awkward laugh and her urgent jog. I guess I should go with her to see what's up... Though he doubted that she wouldn't be able to handle the perzi, he had to make sure that was actually the issue. His curiousity couldn't be detained.

He followed her as quietly as possible and saw her go into the washroom. There's no perzi in there... He knew the perzi avoided the washroom like the plague. What if she was sick? He would have to get her to the doctor immediately! "Tali? Are you okay?" He called out to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:28 am
Sin of Qurupeco

Talisia leaned over the bucket in frustration. Why was her stomach so awful to her this morning? The woman scooted backwards before hearing Eresin's approach, "I'm - fi-fine!" She managed before another wave of nausea hit her. Groaning, the hybrid turned over on her side and just stared into the bucket. Nothing was coming up this time thankfully, but her nausea was crazy!  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:35 am
Sabra Knight

He opened the door slightly and peeked to see her leaning over a bucket. "Oh, maker!" He couldn't believe his eyes. She was about to puke it looked like. He had to get her to a healer. "Tali! We have to get you to a healer! If left unchecked, you could die from your illness!" The very thought made him despair. Losing Talisia was the worst of his nightmares. He rubbed her back and said "Come, let me help you up and get you to a healer."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:39 am
Sin of Qurupeco

Oh maker indeed.

Talisia almost rolled her eyes at the sudden stream of worries. This was why she would never let him know that she was sick. "I'm not dying!" She protested and pulled away from him, "So just calm down, Eresin. I'll go take a nap or something - I just feel a bit nauseous is all. So no need for a healer, okay?"  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:43 am
Sabra Knight

"Oh! That's a good idea! You rest here, and I'll go get the healer. I'll have Peco fly me and it'll be faster." Sometimes Eresin wondered if she was a genious, for she had great ideas at times.

He ran into the room to get his outside clothes and cloak. "I'll be swift as the wind!" He hurried towards the door of the room, ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:45 am
It took Talisia a moment to register what Eresin had said. He was going to go get a healer? "Wait, what?" The hybrid pushed herself away from the wall and after the mage, "Stop!" Before he left their bedroom the woman stood in his way, "Let's not be so hasty, okay? I'm sure the healer has a slew of other things to deal with today. A little stomach ache is not worth his troubles. And it's snowing! It'll be hard on you and Peco." She continued with the excuses before grabbing Eresin's arm, "So don't go. Just don't go and stay here. It will be okay."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 am
Sabra Knight

Eresin didn't understand what she was saying. "Stay here? What if your condition worsens? No, we are going to n** this in the bud before it grows to much bigger problems! Don't you worry Tali, I'll save you from this illness, or die trying!" He said as he put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek. He pushed her aside gently and started walking out the door.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff