Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:41 pm
Cornetified

In the small clearing just outside of the village Akeldama was busy training. One of the few times she was seen doing so. A somewhat angry look was on her face as she held her practice sear in her hands and thrust it forward at the wooden dummy. A clack was heard as both objects collided but Akel didn't seem to care. Instead she pulled it back and slammed it forward again.

She was supposed to be working on her footing but after the argument with her mother this morning she wasn't so worried about whether or not her feet were in the right spots. Instead she just wanted to make sure that her hits were powerful enough to do damage. Ciriet had once again tried to force upon her that she needed to worry about her future. The woman had even gone so far as to suggest possible matches for her. Akel had yet to actually cross into womanhood and her mother was worried about who her partner would be.

With a frustrated grunt she stabbed her spear into the wooden dummy one more time, this round getting it stuck in pretty deep. When it wouldn't come out she narrowed her eyes at it and half growled. The small Maglardilla that was laying nearby heard the noise and perked up before issuing it's own angered noise at the offending object, though it clearly didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:31 pm
With her two blades holstered at her hips, Pruu headed out to do a little hunting. For her, hunting was calming and grounding to a flustered mind. Sometimes, respecting family was easier said than done.

Also, it was her turn to catch something for dinner.

Passing by one of the training areas, she couldn't help an initial smile. It was always good to see her sisters training. Then she noticed the mood, and her steps slowed. The spear stuck, the Elarian growling, and the maglardilla making a similar noise... Pruu couldn't help a soft chuckle. "An admirable depth to hit," she observed sincerely with a nod, pointing to the spear.

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:59 am
Cornetified

As she was busy trying to pull the spear out of the wood she heard someone chuckle and felt anger rise up in her. Akeldama wasn't in any mood for that. But right before she was about to snap at them they commented on the depth to which she had stuck her weapon into the wooden dummy. Her head turned to look at who it was that spoke. "Thanks but I didn't mean to get it stuck." In fact she didn't think that having one's weapon getting stuck during a real battle was such a good idea.

Akel pulled on the spear again but it didn't seem to budge. "Don't think we've met before." She gave a grunt as she tried yet again to release her spear from the wood. "I'm Akeldama. You are..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:06 pm
Pruu smiled lightly. "Tactically, no. That is not the ideal. It shows you have power behind your hits though." She walked toward the girl and the dummy a little bit, taking a closer look at the stuck weapon. "My name is Pruu. I've seen you around before, but we've never actually met." She cocked her head slightly. "Perhaps, between the two of us, we can get this spear loose?"

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:16 am
Cornetified

"That power likely came from me being angry." She said as she put one foot onto the wooden dummy to try and give herself some extra leverage. When Pruu mentioned the both of them pulling she looked back at the other Elaria and nodded her head. "Sounds good." Akel did her best to move over and make room for her to help pull on the spear.

"Sorry our first meeting is of looking like a wreck." And looking weak. Though to be fair she had been rather pissed at her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:06 am
Anger? Pruu nodded slowly. "Anger can be as much of a weapon as the spear itself, I suppose." Wrapping her hands around the spear shaft, she laughed again. "A wreck? Oh, this is not a wreck." She smiled lightly. "This is a training ground, anyway. My mother would say something along the lines of this being an excellent lesson opportunity with some deeper meaning." Bracing herself, she waited for Akeldama to order the pull. Hopefully, they could both get the spear out.

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:05 pm
Cornetified

She made a noise but nodded her head. "I suppose so. Though my mother is the one my anger is directed toward so.." Akeldama rolled her eyes.

When Pruu had hold of the spear she adjusted her own grip and called for the other Elaria to pull. She hoped that they could get the spearhead free of the wooden dummy together. If not then she would have to find someone stronger. Thankfully all her attempts previously had loosened the thing so the added pull from Pruu would yank it free.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:09 pm
Once the spear was yanked free, Pruu sighed and shook her head. "It is especially difficult when the anger is at someone so close." She nearly asked what the problem was, but decided it would be best to not pry. Instead, she gestured toward the spear and smiled. "Would you care to join me on my hunt? Perhaps work off a bit of that energy?"

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:42 pm
Cornetified

She mimicked the sigh and nodded her head. If only Pruu knew. Holding the spear in one hand she sent her other through her dreads, making them kinda messy. "Sometimes I wish she'd find a partner.." Then maybe she'd leave Akel alone.

At being asked if she wanted to go on the hunt with her fellow Elarian she thought about it for a moment, her gaze going to the weapon she held. It would help with her energy. Plus it would give her somewhere else to be in case her mother came looking for her. "Sure. Hunting anything in particular?" If Pruu was gonna be like Cey and try to hunt some Limbara then she might need more than a spear to bring with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:13 pm
Nodding when she gained a hunting partner, she patted her hips where the blades hung. "Hoping to catch an aracala. I know blades are not the preferred weapon for such a hunt, but I wish to try and challenge myself. With a quick eye and a quick arm, your spear will be well suited." Pruu grinned and waved her hand, turning for the forest. "If not, I need to find something easier to bring home for dinner."

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:49 pm
Cornetified

She nodded her head when she heard what it was they would be hunting. Akeldama didn't mind going after that. It certainly would be much easier than a Limbara. She might have the anger to spare but that was one creature she wasn't read to take on just yet. Maybe after more training.

"Well, I guess it depends on how sluggish the beast feels today." She grinned at Pruu. If she would be faster than the animal then dinner would be served. There was nothing wrong with that. So she gripped her spear a bit more tightly and held it perpendicular to her body as she started to walk into the forest. "You gonna eat the thing all by yourself?" She was still being a bit playful with her wording but it also helped to keep her from brooding over the argument with her mother. That she would save for the actual kill of the beast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:04 pm
Pruu smiled. "Slow, but not too slow. I don't want to catch a sickly one." Glancing back, she smiled again and shook her head. "Not at all. I'll be sharing it with my family; my mothers and two sisters. We try to hunt regularly to practice our skills. I prefer it this way~"

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:26 pm
Cornetified
am on my kindle so excuse lack of coding. D:

She of course nodded her head when she heard that Pruu didn't want a sickly one. That was common sense of course. Still, Akel was interested in learning that the other girl had a large family. In fact she had Akledama beat by three members. She smiled at Pruu then. "Must be fun to have such a large family." What it must be like for her sister Elarian's to have siblings and two parents. All she could do was wonder. Would she enjoy having someone to be close with all the time? Sure she had her best friend Tos but that was different.

"Sometimes I wish my mother would find someone or ask for a daughter." Either option would give her more of a family.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:02 pm
Pruu's eyes started seeking around for signs of her desired prey, a a small smirk slipping into place. "Usually. It can get a bit complicated at times, I will admit." Still, of course, she wouldn't trade them for anything.

She did glance back at the voiced desire, and her smile warmed. Family was the one topic, be it her own or others, that made Pruu go soft and fuzzy. "That may still come, in time. Or, perhaps it will be left to you to one day earn the family you wish for." She sighed softly. "I hope to have a large family one day, as my mothers have."

Heras Box
No worries ^^

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:10 am
Cornetified

She continued to follow along but when Pruu looked at her she gave a bit of a sheepish smile. "I will have to admit the desire is purely selfish. I want my mother to have someone else to fuss over." It would give her the room that she desperately wanted. It would also give her someone else to talk to. To bond with. Not that she saw it happening anytime soon. Her alkidike mother was too busy making her life miserable to try and do so to someone else.

"I don't think I will be asking for daughters anytime soon. You have to have a partner for that." Not true, of course, but to Akel it was important. She grew up in the single mother home and hated it. She could only imagine how it would be for a daughter of her own. Even if she swore to not be like Ciriet. "Are you going to ask for daughters as soon as you're able?" Akeldama knew that there were some Elaria that had such notions. If not because they were already with someone then because they wanted more Elaria.  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff