Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Class ORP ] This is not Gym class. (P1) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:19 pm
OOC

Just joining? Good to have you! Please feel free to skip down to my post further down the page, and have your character already here/come in late.

Someone had done something to the gym auditorium.

It wasn't the unblinking eye-cams that were sprinkled across the wall, nor was it the unfamiliar layer of grime that edged the fine line between "clean" and "dirty enough to complain to the janitor." Nor was it the assortment of cones that were sprinkled about the gym floor, or the tiny ramps, or the fact that there was a box of gently-used equipment next to the gym teacher.

Perhaps it was Professor Red who was out of place. The gym teacher was quiet as she concentrated on twisting her limbs and wings into a complicated yoga pose. Her claws twitched, betraying her impatience. When someone would enter, she would spare them a quick glance before shifting into a new yoga pose.

OOC

WELCOME TO GYM

gaia_star ALL STUDENTS ARE WELCOME! Including alumni and horsemen~

gaia_star To interact with an object (or to get my attention), just QUOTE MARUSHII and post your action/examination/question in bold red.

gaia_star Yes I stole this format from zoo and zoo can't stop me.

gaia_star No sign-ups required; go ahead and jump in!

gaia_star This RP will be presented in prompt format (ie I post a segment, give you some dice to roll, you essentially post a mini-solo in reply until the next one) unless you interact -- then totes mcgoats go for the RP format.

gaia_star Optional: Under a spoiler please include a brief description of what your character is wearing.

gaia_star There will be an opprotunity for bonus RP points~

gaia_star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_star Part One of Class will occur 24-48 hours from this post!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:30 pm
Cady loved the gym. Cady loved gym class.

She also vaguely remembered a bunch of bizarre happenings involving the gym teacher, but her memory was fuzzy at best so she chalked it up to some bad spookies. Unbothered by the general filth, she picked a spot close to Professor Red, and tried to imitate whatever bizarre pretzel thing she was doing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"HELLO PROFESSOR. THIS IS REALLY DIFFICULT, MY HEAD HURTS. DOESN'T THIS HURT YOUR HORNS? DID YOU KNOW HORNS ARE MADE OF THE SAME THING AS FINGERNAILS?!"

cady is as usual wearing jorts and a crop top bc she's a classy lady

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am
Ravvlet

Cady settling near her drew a quick glance from the professor, along with a brief scowl before her expression smoothed over into false serenity. Her armor clinked as she worked to free a hand from the current pretzel-shape before she used it to point at her forehead. "I channeled my Fear into my horns, which reinforced them. Watch." The professor shifted, twisting her pose around until she was standing on her head with only her horns impaling the ground for support.

"See? With practice, you can reinforce part of your body to withstand things that it normally couldn't. Though..." Red trailed off, crossing one arm across her body and resting the other hand on her chin as she stared upside-down at Cady. "With that... outfit on, you might not want to indirectly flash any of the eye-cams."

The professor squinted, considering further. "Maybe I should change today's lesson to teach this...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:04 am
Occasionally, Zero used this gym because it was the fastest shortcut to outside the gym, where he liked to bury all his special belongings so nobody else could find it.

Unfortunately, today there was a professor here.

He just kind of stood there for a long moment, holding about five empty vials in his arms-

- And upon seeing Cady also posing yoga-pose style, very cautiously sat down, placed all his bottles next to him, and also tried to look cool and not suspiciously out of place and definitely not about to hide his loot or anything.

OOC
Zero is a Y1 ghost dog/wolf student wearing a lab coat over his hoodie.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:19 am
Carlos wandered in. This totally looked like a nap class. Carlos liked naps. Actually it looked better than just a nap class, it looked like a creative nap class. Purfect. Carlos flopped in, and dropped face first on the floor, tail in the air as he shifted his body in contorted ways looking for the best position to nap.

Carlos is wearing his year one outfit, and does not care. link

all those belt buckles are probably digging into him and his pockets are full of stuff and Carlos is cat and ghost and does not care. what is comfort?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 am
Why was Camilla in the dusty, slightly abused looking, gym? Because she needed some exercise and social interactions... She still wasn't keen on going out in the cold, even with her apex pets to ferry her across the snow, so she was going a bit... Dorm crazy...

Upon arrival, however, she was surprised to see the teacher taking strange... Yoga poses... Her martial arts teachers and told her she should try yoga to help curb of of her, seemingly, boundless energy... Maybe she should... After setting her gym bag down next to her, she tries to take on the pose the teacher was... It was a bit tricky though, considering she didn't have wings...

Camilla is wearing a pair of short seafoam green bloomers, and a looseish lavender purple running shirt.

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:31 am
Sup. Gzifa is in the house.

The tiny horseman slammed open the doors of the gym and strode in, unfazed by the grime as she walked through the room barefoot, stopping to stare at a certain Cady.

Weak.

She did a tumbling roll to show off, kicking down a cone in the process. And then she stood up a stabbed at another cone. Yes. She will teach everyone how to murder things too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:04 am
Sludge saw Cady and Zero perform some strange poses, so he tried to follow suit, his tail getting in the way and covering most of his vision.

He just stayed in that pose, using his peripheral vision to watch everyone else do weird things.

The professor was standing on her head. That looked pretty cool, but all he could manage now was wriggling around a little.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:47 pm
Lihua walked into the Gym and looked. It was her first time actually being in a Gym or seeing what the inside of one looked like.

It didn't really look at what she imagine it to be or what she seen on tv. it looked.... Well it didn't look all that special. It probably was just her that saw it that way.

She sighed and looked around to find a place to sit and hopefully not be noticed.

She saw one of the teachers doing yoga poses in one corner of the room and some classmates doing the same.

Lihua wasn't sure if that was Gym protocol or something. Is this like a thing they do when entering an Gym?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:52 pm
Uru entered his typical dark shorts and tee. Generally, when he did yoga, it was after a morning jog in the privacy of his home. But this could be a good change... The demon hound took to a mat for a few stretches. The gym was always in varying degrees of uncleanliness, it was something he had gotten used to. It was the gym.

With a deep breath, Uru leaned forward, planting his hands firm against the mat, exhaling slowly as he lifted his legs. Fortunately, he had a tail to keep himself relatively balanced. When it came to arm balances, he excelled at them.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:36 pm
Sammy wandered into the gym looking much like her first year self as well. A ragged white t-shirt that didn’t reach to her waist showing off two off colored scars above her left hip along with very short military shorts. She did however, keep her heavy boots as she always preferred, and a simple duffle bag holding more clothes and gym supplies.

Still all of this was fluff, the real detail was the blatantly not hidden cameras, plastered all over the dirty gym. Red didn’t bother her, okay no that was a lie, she was at least 52% bothered by her presence only because she still wasn’t sure where they stood after so long. It was mostly the cameras that bothered her. That and the fact Arel had never fully spilled on what was going on with them in the first place.
She moved across the room taking a spot beside Cady, putting down her bag she fished around inside grabbing a roll of some sort of tape, “Athletic tape Cady, use it to uhh keep your shirt on when you’re doing excessive work outs.” Case in point she quickly snipped a few pieces off to place on her own outfit keeping it secure before putting it beside Cady’s hands.

”You know the first time I found out about these cameras they at least tried to keep them hidden Red. I’m assuming you won’t say much more then Arel did about who installed them?”
That being said she turned her back to the gym teacher before getting into her own hand stand, in place of a head one, and thus looking back at red upside down balancing beside Cady like a “Good” student would. Though the cameras and such didn’t stop her from shooting Gzifa a somewhat dirty look. She wasn’t sure who this horsemen was but her trust for them at the moment was lower then hunters and that was a very special place to end up.

Oh god I’m no on gaia and I always butcher coding so Sammy looks like:
http://mili.meeki.net/images/TiH/Sammy Art/MiliLg.png
But she’s wearing her old this, except the boots from part 1:

Marushii

Ravvlet

”Zyphiris”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:56 pm
Raisa (Rose) the Garou Monster
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Raisa stretched her arms over her head, the silver bangle around her wrist slid down the black bracers that covered up to her elbow. The garou girl was in a good mood today, especially with the promise of an exercise class. She never liked sitting still, it was just part of her werewolf mannerisms. As Raisa entered into the Gymnasium she looked around, there were no familiar faces. In fact it hadn't really hit that the poor girl hadn't really introduced herself to anyone being her first year there.

Her green eyes rested upon another young monster, head tilting to the side she couldn't help but to give a soft chuckle as he struggled with his tail. "You know you can use your tail to your advantage" Raisa said to the man named Sludge. The werewolf's voice giving off an accent that only could be compared to that of the human language of Russian.

Without even asking if she could join his side she would proceed to set up next to him, placing one of her hands against the floor. Her feet lifted up to suspend in the air, one leg stretching out while the other bent back. All the while she used her tail to balance in the other direction as she did a one-handed handstand. It seemed like a quiet complicated pose, but Raisa had an advantage with her were-appendages after all.

"See? It's just all a'bout balance.. or something like that" she added with a smile, flashing off her cheeky fangs. She only knew what came natural to her, not knowing if there was a deeper technique to any of it.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
poke mattix
Tag!

Appearance: [Bork]

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:14 pm
Bartholomew Blackthorn stepped somewhat wearily into the gym room. He felt strange without his suit jacket. He already felt plenty strange in his more loose fitting black pants and white, short sleeve button up shirt. Worst of all though, was the black tennis shoes he was wearing. Tennis shoes! It was absolutely crazy to the boil. Of course, he knew that he needed to prepare his body as well as his mind while he was in school. He was supposed to take over the family business, after all! If he wasn't at least slightly physically fit, no one would take him seriously.

Although the boil was naturally rather lean, he knew that he needed to be strong both physically and mentally. Of course, he naturally leaned towards the more mental and strategic kind of things, his physical abilities could not be neglected.

Noticing the boil Uru using his tail to his advantage, Bart followed suit. He managed to do a fairly impressive hand stand, using his horns to keep him balanced when he got wobbly. He even managed to do some push up type moves, but for the most part simply tried to see how long he could hold the pose without using his antlers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:07 am
The monster watched the upside down werewolf ghoul as she expertly performed the maneuver, his black eyes staring intently at each movement she was making. He did not know of the origin of her accent nor really noticed it, but she had been addressing him, and it seemed like she wanted him to do the same thing.

With some wobbling Sludge rolled over and righted himself, crouching on both hands and feet. Then in one move he pushed himself into a handstand as if he had been doing them his whole life instead of this being the first time. It was not a complete replica of Raisa's moves; his legs were at odd angles and he needed both hands to balance instead of one. His tail did not help much in the act of balancing, the appendage merely hanging and kept out of his way.

Lunar Chi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:30 am
Red could feel a headache coming on, and class hadn't even started[ yet. The gym teacher let out a tired sigh as she untwisted herself from her yoga pose and stood up, muttering something under her breath.

Zyphiris

She did a tumbling roll to show off, kicking down a cone in the process. And then she stood up a stabbed at another cone. Yes. She will teach everyone how to murder things too.

She approached Gzifa. "While your enthusiasm for self-defense is appreciated, we aren't focusing on that today," Professor Red told her sharply. "Please sheathe your weapon. Because you are not a student I will not confiscate it, however if you do not then I will take action if you continue to impede today's lesson. Now, then."

The professor's mood seemed to lighten. She gave Carlos a nudge as she stepped over him, focusing on the class. She ignored Sammy's comments, raising her voice to instead address the class.

"We'll continue with my original lesson plan since nobody answered my rhetorical question earlier. Next class will most likely be on these types of stretches, as they help you focus your Fear. In the meantime, I wish to remind all of you that Amityville Academy does have gym clothes. There's a chance that most of you have either forgotten this, or opted out of getting them as they are optional. As a reminder, Amityville Academy is host to a variety of different races. This means that our state-of-the-art facilities are tailored as best as they can to accommodate various needs, which sometimes does include a thin layer of grime on everything." She swept her arms out to indicate the gym, then rested her hands on her hips.

"Good. With that junk out of the way... If you're wearing anything on your foot appendages, please remove them." The professor made her way to the box of miraculously un-examined equipment and reached in, pulling out two pairs of odd boots. "These," she began, "Are modeled after devices found in the Human World. Humans call these roller skates and the more advanced kind roller blades. This may the first time some of you are seeing them, whereas others may already be more familiar with them. In Halloween, they're known as rawler shrieks and rawler blades because of the roaring and shrieking sounds they make when used."

"Essentially, rawlers are basically boots with wheels on them. Both Humans and Halloween denizens use these to get around, or as a recreational hobby. Today I've set up an obstacle course, however it looks like I need to make some... adjustments to part of it." Professor Red didn't even bother to hide the look she directed at Gzifa.

"In the meantime, please help yourselves. Before claiming a pair you will also need to sign the check-out waiver that states you'll pony up the cash if you break or abuse the equipment, and that I'm not responsible if you get hurt in any way, shape, or fashion while using said equipment."

"The rawler shrieks are more suited to beginners, whereas the rawler blades are for more advanced users. There's also some safety equipment in the box as well -- I'm not your parent so I'm going to leave it up to you whether or not you think you need it. My only request is that you be careful with the equipment and treat it with respect. It's been around for awhile, and it seemed about time to dig it out of the equipment closet again."

OOC

Just joining? Good to have you! Feel free to have your character come in late or act as if they've always been here~

Please make your choices!
Please have your character choose between rawler shrieks or rawler blades and bold your choice in your post.

Note that your character will sign Red's waiver in order to participate -- any attempts to reach into the box and take equipment results in a gnome cackling and smacking your hand with a wooden spoon. Why? Red bribed this gnome to do this and it's going to enjoy every moment of it. Even if it means sitting in a box with stinky gently-used equipment.

Rawler Shrieks:
A pair of boots that have a metal plate attached to the bottom. Affixed to each intercardinal direction is a wheel. The brakes for these is located on the front of the boot, meaning that when someone wishes to stop they need to tilt their foot forward and hopefully not also fall over in the process. When the wheels move, they make a growling high-pitched shrieking sound.

Rawler Blades:
A pair of boots that also have a metal plate attached to the bottom. Attached to the bottom of the boot are two long blades with wheels between them, going down the bottom of the boot in a straight line. They require more skill to balance on them than rawler shrieks. The brakes for these is located on only one boot and in the back, meaning that whoever uses them will need to not only remember which foot to tilt back on, but also tilt back in such a way that doesn't involve them falling onto their butt and potentially hurting themselves in the process. When the wheels move, they make a growling, skittering sort of a roaring sound.

Safety Equipment - Optional:
Includes wristpads, elbowpads, kneepads, and helmets. The helmets also cover your ears to reduce the sound made by the very loud equipment. You'll be safer, but to be honest... You're going to lose cool points by wearing these.

Your choice in equipment will result in what sort of difficulties you face in the next segment. Questions? Ask Red.

Ravvlet

Zoobey

phantompanther13

Rikku Takanashi

Zyphiris

poke mattix

xdeathxbyxlovex

PhiferWolf

Miliardo Kason

Lunar Chi

jackiee153

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE