Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Looking for something to do (Kalisha x ???)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:49 pm
User ImageKalisha sighed as she watched the landscape from the rock she had chosen to take a nap on. She was bored! Nothing ever exciting happened, it was always the same thing. Hunt for food, either get it or fail, and if the former happened, eat and then sleep for a while, or if it was the latter, then do more hunting until she had finally gotten to eat.

Was this all there was to life? Just hunt, eat, and sleep? Couldn't there be a little more adventure? A little discovery? She had tried to explore before, however, she had realized that it was harder to eat in new places as she didn't know the area and so didn't know where to hunt for prey in the new places. And she hadn't met anyone new. She had already seen everyone here who usually hung around. She didn't have many problems with them, but she often felt herself at least wanting to talk to someone new.

She huffed a bit, falling onto one of her sides, her back positioned towards the sun for the maximum amount of sun ray heat absorption. At least it made her feel a bit more relaxed.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:59 am
User Image

Not unlike her mother Suklaa Mintuu Mansikaa, was a giantess. Her genes came from the firekin and the stormborn and though she had been born quite a while ago she was still young enough to head out alone knowing there was nothing in the world she couldn't face.

As usual she padded about with her cloak and mask on. It was a force of habit from her youth to hide her fur patterns and colours from others. Her mother had explained to her she didn't want anyone to know who her father was, but that had long been dispelled, still, she wore the cloak out of habit and love for it really she always felt it gave her a look of mystery.

From above a pale vulture gave a low cackle and upon doing this it fell front he sky like a pile of dishcloths landing, quite gracefully upon the massive lionesses back. "Someone's sun bathing up ahead." Gyps clicked her beak and moved her pale wings. "How much of an interrupt-a-Saurus do you feel today?" She snickers.

The chocolate lioness shifted her pale mint coloured eyes upwards and called up to the other female "Are you lost?"

SSBrosB

Syrius Lionwing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:38 pm
Kalisha was a bit startled at the sudden voice and she got up and looked around quickly to see where the voice came from. Looking down however, she almost jumped in surprise at the other lioness. Or at least, she thought it was another lioness. The lioness was quite large and with the mask, cape, and leg coverings, well, she almost didn't look like a lion anymore!

And looking around some more, there seemed to be a vulture hovering around. Kalisha got a little nervous. She wasn't too keen on vultures, and considering that they were scavengers, well, she wasn't so sure about this whole situation.

"Am I lost?" She thought about it for a second. "Uhm... no, I just was wandering around and found this nice rock to sun on is all." She replied, though she wondered if the other lioness was more lost. She didn't seem to be from around here. Kalisha got up and jumped down from the rock, a bit away from the other lioness, just in case. "I'm not in your territory or anything am I?" She had to ask because if she was, she would get out of there asap.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:10 pm
The massive lioness looked at the smaller female carefully, her light golden eyes searching the female over. Pursing her lips she pondered her answer. Should she tease? Na, it wouldn't be any fun."No I'm just passing through on my way home. Gyps and I just thought maybe you had gotten yourself lost."

The pale vulture clicked her beak and looked at the smaller lioness with her dark eyes. "I think you scared the poor thing SMM." She hisses a chuckle opening her massive wings and shutting them in quick succession.

"Hush Gyps, You don't know if I scared the poor thing. Did I scare you poor thing? We just wanted to know if you were lost or not. We don't hurt girls its against our moral code." She settles herself slowly in to a resting slouch the vulture on her back shifting to keep her footing.

ssbrosB

Syrius Lionwing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:39 pm
Kalisha felt a bit emberassed having been so scared, but who could blame her! She had never met any lioness quite like this one. Really, one had to be tough for what that lioness was wearing. "Oh well uh, thank you. But I'm fine. I've been in the area for a while so I know my way around here a bit." At least this lioness seemed friendly enough.

She was still a bit annoyed at the vulture though. And when she opened her beak, she just confirmed Kalisha's suspicions. "Well, that's good then. I'm Kalisha. If it's okay, may I ask where you're from? I've never seen someone wear what you are wearing." She didn't really have to ask for their names since she had heard them say them to the other when they were talking.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:51 pm
SSBrosB

The big lioness gave a nod of her head. "I am of the stormborn." She announced proudly, she felt a swelling in her chest at the words, she was a proud stormborn, she had iron in her blood and claws stronger than many. It made her chuckle a little hearing that the female had never seen anyone wearing a garb before. Many stormborn wore war garbs, hers was well cared for and also a force of habit, her mother had hidden her heritage for a long time and though the male that's as her father was long gone she still wore the cloak and mask. She knew it made her seem mysterious even though, really, she wasn't.

Gyps clicked her beak "Should be careful down this path little cat, many creatures pass this way and not all of them are as friendly as we are,

"Hush Gyps" The lioness rolled her eyes and smiles at the pale marked lioness. "Ignore her, she just likes to scare those we pass. She's a mischievous old bird, nothing more. You are a rogue then? I wander a lot outside of my prides lands but I know there is a home for me to go back to when I please, don't you want that?"  

Syrius Lionwing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:57 pm
"The stormborn?" She hadn't ever heard of them, but they sounded strong and perhaps a little fight-ready. It seemed that SMM was quite proud of the pride she was in and Kalisha was glad of that. She had heard from some of being forced into prides against their will and she couldn't imagine such a thing, or at least didn't want to.

Kalisha wanted to glare at Gyps, however, she instead just rolled her eyes and followed the other lioness's advice. "Yes, I'm a rogue. I really like the freedom of being able to do and travel wherever I want. Though I have thought about joining a pride before, however I haven't really found any that have peaked my interest yet. Perhaps I just don't want to give up my rogue freedom yet." She replied, chuckling a bit. She didn't want to insult the lioness about being in a pride, but it was true. She hadn't yet found a pride that she had wanted to join.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:19 am
The big lioness gave a nod. "I'd invite you to see my home but you must be able to fight to join the stormborn." She nods an affirmative, she was a fighter, a brawler the kind of female who didn't lay down until she was forced to. She was a stormborn through and through.

Gyps clicked her beak her dark eyes looking the female over. "Some lions like to be rogues I guess." She some times liked to just state the obvious, it wasnt always charming. "She'd make a good thrall" She mutters her feathers ruffled.

SMM chuckles "Gyps, stop being a grump, we will be home soon enough. The nice lioness just wanted to know where we called home. I can tell you about some other prides if you like I have travelled all over. Maybe you can find yourself a pride, its much nicer than being alone all the time."

SSBrosB

Syrius Lionwing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:42 am
Kalisha smiled a bit. "Yes, I'm not too sure I would fit into the stormborn. I'm not much into fighting." Sure, she could fight when she needed to if it was over food or something, but she never sought it out on purpose. She was sure that the pride fit some, but she sure wouldn't make it.

This time she just decided to ignore the vultures words. She was slightly glad she didn't have a familiar of her own. She really couldn't imagine having someone commenting on what you were doing all of the time.

She was interested in hearing about other prides though. She had seen some, but she was sure there were more out there that she didn't know of yet. "If you would be willing, I would love to hear about them. However, you do not have to do so if it would keep you from getting back to your home sooner." She still wasn't sure if she wanted to be in a pride, but there was no harm in learning about them.

Syrius Lionwing
If you want to post one more time and that can be the end of it?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:33 am
SMM Smiled lightly beneath her fur mask and stretched out her paws. "We don't do that to females Gyps." She quipped quickly coming back to the conversation. "I can tell you of a few before I need to go home. My den is calling my name." She purred and proceeded up the rock where the blue-ish lioness had been sitting. Making herself comfortable the chocolate lioness proceeded to tell Kalisha about the prides she had seen, been to and walked through.

Gyps settled down to sleep while SMM spoke of the places they had been to, she occasionally woke to tell the other lioness about this or that, usually it was something to do with food but most of the time she napped.

The sun was close to setting when the chocolate lioness finally got to her paws. "Follow your heart little one, you'll find home if you go looking." She pointed in several directions, so the young rogue could make up her mind and decide which direction to go in before stretching out her massive frame and jumping easily off the sunning rock. "Good luck and steer clear of the storm born little one, you don't want to end up caught." The giantess stalks away, confident as ever her massive paws taking her home.

SSBrosB
Feel free to write a wrap post you can assume SMM told her about the pridelands, stormborn, bahari, bonelands, firekin, Tianxia, Kizingo'zaa, Mwezi'johari and Elawadiyi.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff