Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Tendaji [RP Area]
[PRP] The Right Tools For The Job (Seth x Ila)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:37 am
Sethaeus sat at the front of the shop, bored and waiting for one of their pick up appointments. It was the easiest and least hands on job, but his father stressed the importance of such a position. Money was money, after all, and soon enough he'd need to make the money. To learn how to barter was one step closer to learn how to blacksmith.

Seth didn't really get it.

Pulling out one of the items on order, a short and simple gardening spade, Seth did a final inspection while he waited for the customer to arrive.

Tasinei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:39 am
Ila checked to make sure her satchel was secure before leaving the house. She was off to get some new equipment for her work from one of the blacksmiths her family bought from. Her old one had chipped after she’d hit a bedrock and she simply wasn’t able to work with something that wasn’t up to her standards. The ordered hadn’t taken long to make either so Ila was quite pleased to be out getting it now.

Finding the shop easily, Ila knocked softly before entering. There was a Geian at the desk and she went to greet him.

“Hi, I’m here to pick up my order?” Her eyes caught a plant by the window sill and she turned to give it a look but quickly turned back to the man. She wondered briefly about the feel of the leaves, they’d looked extra soft and she was tempted to reach out and check.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Seth glanced up at the knock, setting the spade down on the cloth before eyeing the girl before him. She was dark skinned, darker than he, and had a bit more color to her hair. His eyes darted down to her mark a moment before glancing back up to her face, before he looked at her round hat. It made sense, and he immediately connected her as someone who worked in the fields. She must be the one who ordered the spade.

"Welcome." He responded slowly, no longer looking her over and simply looking at her, "Of course, I've got it right here..." He looked down before holding up the spade, "One spade, on the smaller side and with a wider design to help get in softer dirt...gardener I'd assume?"

Tasinei

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:33 am
Ila approached the counter with a small smile, she grabbed onto the extended spade and moved it around as if she were digging invisible earth in front of her. "Sort of a gardner," Ila said mulling the information over. At the same time, she tested the weight of it in her hand and then placed it on her belt to see how it also felt there. Once she was done her inspection, she nodded once and placed the spade back on the counter. "I actually work with plant breeding..." It always sounded weird, but Ila didn't like using the real word since she had to explain it every time after. "This is perfect, very good work. Did you make this?"

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:39 pm
"Sort of a blacksmith." He responded with a half grin, a flash of a smile before he watched as she tested the item before she expanded on her purpose.

"Huh, I've never met a breeder before...at least not for plants..."

He wasn't that surprised, considering where they lived and how things moved so quickly in terms of technology. However, if it didn't have to do with smithing (it often didn't) then he found himself a bit out of the loop.

"Oh, no, my uncle did. I'm still in training...I'm sure soon enough I'll be making spades..."

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:56 am
"Yes well, uhm." Ila ran a hand through her hair, most people had that answer and she never really knew what to say. True her profession was truly not one that was very common, it took years to get anywhere and get the right genes for the plants and not many were willing to wait that long for progress. "It's work you know."

"Yes, I wouldn't expect hese to be the most difficult to make. I'm not blacksmith of course, they just seem simple." Maybe it was hard to make them btu she wouldn't know. "I am sure your uncle will have you making much cooler things in no time."

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash