MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The City of London is one of the seven boroughs of London. During the Industrial Revolution, the area served as a financial center with its sky-high towers and stone walkways, where people of power operated.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Why is Michigami-sama guide me and Vincent-san to City of London?" she thought as she slows down her speed and she look up the building, "I better take a sight on this," she muttered before she parktour to climb up the building to the roof. Once she's on the roof, she observed the city.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin arrived in which he saw Mitsuki use the buildings to get a better vantage point. Knowing she is best up there for both her archer skills and her sight being better than his, he was better on the ground blending in. He quickly snatched a cloak from one of the stores before placing it over his head to keep his armor hidden. He believed that his armor would kinda show off that he was a fighter. He blended into the crowd, looking back at Mitsuki to see if she found anything.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image

She took a notice on Vincent using a cloak, she figured because he wore an armor. She refocus on sight around the city, but it wasn't helping her, "I better take a bird eye view," she said to herself as she look for any tower, until Lin arrived with his demon wolf form. She looked at her brother's companion, then she approach him, "Lin-san?" she said his name before he shift himself back to his human form. He looked at her with a sigh, "Your loyal friends and I overheard the Blighter said about the man, and you wouldn't like this princess, they held her in hostage. I thought I should inform you, they said something about bookie of the fight club," he informed her about hostage situation. Hearing fight club Mitsuki cannot believe her wolf ears as it twitched, then she look at the ground where Vincent was to let him know that she needed a better look around the city, then looked at Lin with a smile, "Perfect, that's who we need. Thank you Lin-san," she said to him and walked passing him before she jumped across and grasped the ledge, then climb up the tower she found. Lin look at her in confusion and watch her climb up to the top to use her bird eye view to observe the area, "Now why the h*ll does she need a fight club?"

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin looked around as he saw Mitsuki going up higher for a better vantage point. He knew that she must of found something out so he quickly dropped a radio from his pocket into a pot. Unknowing to anyone, there was a portal inside the pot which showed the otherside of the portal was located at Mitsuki new location. He then placed an earpiece over his right ear before he cleared his throat before speaking,"Find anything yet, Mitsuki?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

She nearly startled when Vincent's voice spoken out as she turn her head to see a radio, she looked stark white. She sighed and grab a radio, while she looked around, until she notice group of Blighters went inside the building, Mitsuki turn on the radio to inform him. She looked at Vincent, with her knowledge of his point of view, "Yes, I notice Blighter went inside of building, your three o'clock. Lin-san informed me that they held a man in hostage, who is bookie of the fight club," she replied back and gave him an information about what Lin told him.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well that's convenient", Vin spoke as he looked to his three o'clock to notice a red coat heading into a building. With a small smile, Vin casually walked through the crowd toward the building before resting his back against the building. With a smile,Vin knocked on the door with a smile on his face. He then saw the door open to see a large man standing over him, almost looked like he was man made like Frankenstein with how tall he was. Vin smiled before he asked the man,"Got a cigarette here but I left my lighter at home. Got a light?"
Vin then saw the man growl at him before telling him to go away, trying to slam the door in his face but before he could, Vin grabbed the large man's scarf before slamming the door three times against the man's head to knock him out. Vin pulled the man out of the building before heading inside, sneaking around inside.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki watches him enter the building after who know what's he doing. She looked at Lin as she motion him to meet her on the ground level, then she performed a Leap of Faith to landed in the haystack. Lin followed her as he jumped down, he approach her with a smirk, "Now what is Vincent will do? And why do you need bookie for fight club," he asked her as he looked at where he's gone to. Mitsuki laid her ears flat, "One, we can get recruit and earn some respect to help everyone stand up against Blighter gangster. Two, maybe after Motherbase got destroyed, he was upset and wanted to fight out of frustration," she explains to him, then took a deep breath, she and Lin walk towards to the building. They looked at unconscious brute Blighter, Mitsuki and Lin look at each other, she was against of stealing things, unless it's pickpocketing or emergency. Lin whistled about the brute, "Are you going to go in and help him out," he ask her, who slowly nodded as she summon her sacred long bow on her left hand and stack of arrow strap around her shoulder. She went inside to use her stealth and grab her arrow to prepare herself, "I kinda wish Trevor-san is here," she thought about Trevor because he's way easy for climbing the ceiling.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image

As Mitsuki walked in, what she saw was...interesting. Blighter gang members were knocked out left and right as Vin appeared to be choking out a different gang member. Then there was a loud snap which came from the man's neck, making his body still before Vin leg go of the blighter. He stood up straight before noticing Mitsuki was there, making him semi embarrassed before using his thumb to point toward the room to signal her that the bookie was inside. He then made a hand signature, putting up his palm toward her to keep her position before opening to door slightly to see two men with the bookie. With a large smile on his face, Vin slide his body through the door before closing it behind him. What came next could only be seen through blinds between the room Mitsuki was in and the room Vin was in. Gasps before flashes of light appeared inside the room, the sound of guns firing rapidly as shadows were flashing through out the blinds. Vin held out his knife before throwing it into a man's forehead before the other man rapidly fired his pistol at him. Blood splattered against the curtains before Vin walked out with the bookie who was excited for being rescued. Vin smiled brightly before, whipping some of the blood off of his face, leaning onto the furniture with a dismembered hand relaxing next to his own. This made Vin flick the hand away from him before speaking up,"Listen, the only reason you are alive right now is cause long story short, we need in your club."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki noticed what's going on as she jaw dropped in overreaction dismay of that many of Blighters were knocked out, not to mention a snap of neck. "Oh great, he is like Jacob-san," she thought as she noted how Vincent was like Jacob Frye, carefree, reckless, and impulsive. She noticed his thumb pointing at something interesting, she looked over to look at the door. She use her wolf ears that twitch, and heard bookie's sound of muffling as she widen her silver blue eyes. She turned her attention at Vincent as he gave her a signal. She placed her arrow back in her stack, and watch him slide in through the door and closed it. Mitsuki wasn't sure what's he planning, but hearing guns and scene behind the curtains, she immediately face palmed,"Seriously," she mumbled about this. However, after it's done, Vincent walked out with really excited bookie, but he didn't know Mitsuki was there because of her hidden presence. After Vincent asked him about need in his club, this confused bookie, "We?" he asked as Mitsuki sneaked behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder as he startled to notice her. She place her right hand against her hip with a smile, "That includes me, but I might think about it because they might think they will take a little easy on me," she said to him as she walked out and gripping her long sacred bow. He startled of her sudden appearance, he noticed her wolf ears and tail, he studied her appearance and her face. He looked at them, then he smiled, "Very well, I will take you two in. You two seems experience in fighting in physical, however you madam, like you said... they will never know because you look like a harmless young adult."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

"Well you lead the way, mr.", Vin replied as he lead the man out of the building, kicking the head of a blighter who was slightly waking up which made his become knocked out again. As they walked outside, Vin kept his cloak over his armor on but his hair was now exposed. Vin waited for the bookie to take the lead at this point.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Bookie agreed as he lead them, after Mitsuki watched Vincent kicked nearly conscious blighter back to unconscious again. Lin approached her as he spoken to her, "What the h*ll happen in here? I heard the guns," "It's kinda hard to explain," she replied to him uneasy, unsure what's happening after Vincent slided in the door and caused a lot of noise. Lin decided not to ask, but he added something else, "I will check around this city, and see what I can find," he said to her calmly before he turned right to separate her and others to gather more information. Mitsuki wish him luck for safety as she continued to follow two men.
Bookie arrived at building that they can hear a lot of cheering from inside, "Ah here we are," he said with a smile and opens a door. Mitsuki only saw bunch of men with fighting experience and she looked around, "This kinda reminds me of my job, but not dangerous," she commented about her dangerous job she took for her target. Bookie approached to the board and look at them with a smile, "One of you will step in the ring, before I will get it started. There are some rounds that you have to be last standing, then I will declare you a champion."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin walked in as he noticed the sweaty, buff and shirtless men fighting for the right to become champions. He grinned slightly as he nodded at Mitsuki. He walked away for a moment as he began to get changed, taking off his shirt and the armor around him to keep him from not being disqualified. As he walked back out, he kept his cloak around him to keep his body hidden from Mitsuki before speaking up,"I'm ready, bookie..let me in the ring."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"Excellent, you will step right in. I will get you sign in, or you wanted to leave your name anonymous," he said to him, while Mitsuki figured out why Vincent wore his cloak, maybe because he knew her too well that she can easily blush. She looked around once more, despite she can hear few buffed men talking to each other to wondered why she's here. She looked at Vincent with her twitching wolf ears, "If only they knew about him with high experience of hand to hand combat, including his healing factor," she thought about them and Vincent's healing factor before she cross her arms.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hmm...just write down Angel..", Vin replied to the bookie before walking into the ring, taking off his cloak to show his bare chest. It was shown that he had a Diamond Dog tattoo on his left side of his chest while he began to stretch his arms and back before reaching down to his toes to become completely stretched for the fight. Vin then rested against the edge of the railing as he waited for the fight to start. He then went into his right pocket to pick out a cigarette from the pack inside. Placing it between his lips, he looked over at Mitsuki before lighting his cig with a match. As he looked out, he noticed music was beginning to play around them which was playing some violins in a fast tempo, making him smile softly as he inhaled some smoke from between his lips. He knew he was ready to fight.

User Image

London

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas