Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] From Grey Skies (Yuuri & Adrien) FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:48 pm
Classes were over for the day, which meant Yuuri had nothing to look forward to besides going to sleep and starting over. It wasn’t a bad thing, not really. He could be forced into doing things he didn’t really want to do, all for his family’s sake, so naturally going to a college in America was not just giving him a chance to get away from the people who wanted to control his life, but gave him the opportunity to see some of his extended family who lived there. Not that he’d seen his cousin yet, but he knew she lived there.

Yuuri adjusted the strap of his bag, trying to keep the laptop inside from getting wet from the rain that decided to pour down on the city that day. It was no longer raining as hard as it had that morning, which was another good thing because his umbrella broke on the way to class, but it did leave puddles everywhere.

He stood, waiting at the bus stop, hoping he hadn’t already missed it since he’d been slowed down by a few people walking particularly slow, and tried to glance down at his watch without it getting too wet from the steady drizzle.

It was just enough time for him to be distracted, although even if he tried getting out of the way, there wouldn’t have been much of a point; a large SUV sped down the lane nearest the sidewalk, driving directly through the puddle gathered at the curb. Yuuri had only enough time to twist his body to protect the bag with his computer, but felt the cold wave of murky water drench him practically head to toe.

Well. At least getting dry was going to be one more thing to look forward to.

xkuropeco
Okay you have to pick. neutral (edit: okay good, u picked)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:56 pm
Adrien hated the rain for one simple reason.

His hair.

And his clothes, but his hair. He spent a great deal of time every morning making sure to use just enough product to assure it's best look, and he did not appreciate having all of his hard work squandered by the clouds deciding to open up and have a party on his head.

He had a hood, at least, and one of those umbrellas that curved downward like a mushroom instead of sticking outward. It made it easier to protect himself, and the designer jacket he'd (stupidly) chosen to wear, Adrien shuffling towards the bus stop with a scarf looped twice around his neck.

The splash from the SUV, sadly, was not limited to just one person. Adrien had not been paying attention; he had seen neither puddle, nor approaching SUV, and in an instant he was soaked from the waist down, icy cold water seeping into his expensive jeans, Adrien letting out an entirely ungraceful squawk of outrage.

"What the - "

Shivering and sputtering, he glanced up to see a young man in front of him, also dripping; Adrien tugged his coat more securely around himself.

"You too?" he asked with a sniff. "These drivers, I swear."

guine

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:26 pm
You too?

Yuuri heard the voice of another man close by, and he glanced over in his direction, his back still to the road in case another car came zipping through. He was afraid of stepping too far away from the bus stop in case the bus didn’t see them in time to stop, but he did take a step away from the splash zone.

The other man didn’t look any better off, although at least he had an umbrella to keep the continuous cold drizzle off his head and face. He’d never even considered dying his own hair before, so seeing it on someone else, and looking as good as it did surprised him. Not that he expected it to look bad, but he supposed people had to have the right face shape or something to pull certain colors and styles off.

He, on the other hand, looked more like a drowned rat.

“Is that leather? Your jacket,” Yuuri asked with a small frown, glancing over the rest of the man’s attire. It was obvious that he had expensive tastes, and not being prepared for it in this weather was a pain. His own clothing was higher end as well, but thankfully he didn’t wear any jackets that would get ruined. His sweater though… it was probably a goner.

“Looks nice,” he added, figuring it was probably weird to comment and not say anything else. He pulled the strap of his bag closer to him and glanced at his watch again. The bus was late… or it already passed.

Adrien, of course, let his gaze flick up and down the other’s face and clothing because he couldn’t not look. The guy was right there, after all, and Adrien was nothing if not an obscenely ridiculous critic at times when it came to appearances. But looking good was important.

At least according to Adrien Francis Davids, anyway.

The other man didn’t look terrible; he had a nice face, Adrien thought, though it was obscured at the moment with sopping wet hair and clothes that looked as though he’d gone swimming in them. He tilted his head, then realized that, while observing, he’d been asked a question, Adrien almost dropping his umbrella in his flustered attempt at answering.

A wide, beaming smile spread across his face.

“It is,” came the proud answer, Adrien pressing a hand to his chest. “Isn’t it beautiful?”

The nice comment made him practically sparkle. He should maybe say something about the other in return, but, well. Compliments. He was nothing if not a complete sucker for them, Adrien swaying a little from side to side in the sheer joy of being approved of.

“Thank you, I really definitely loooove it,” he said. “You’re very kind to say so, it’s definitely important to look good.”

A pause.

“Uh, your - “ Adrien tried to be helpful. “ - your sweater looks nice.”

”Thanks,” Yuuri responded as he lifted his hand to try and brush some of the dripping hair from his eyes, making a face as he realized just how wet he was. Well, that’s what he got for not having a backup umbrella, he supposed.

The other man seemed thrilled that Yuuri had commented on his jacket, which was somewhat amusing, if only because not everyone responded like he had. He was obviously very proud of his jacket and his clothes. And his smile was startlingly blinding. Like it made his day to have someone comment on his clothes.

“Yes, of course,” he said indulgently, although he wasn’t clear on what he was responding to. Instead, he was busy looking around to try and figure out if he should try calling a cab. Or maybe if he was this wet already, he might as well walk. He didn’t want his computer to be ruined, but at this point he wasn’t sure if there was anything else that could be done.

“Are you waiting on the red line?” he asked, hoping that maybe it was just running late. If the guy wasn’t, well. That was just great.

Adrien swept his own (very nicely done) hair out of his eyes, flashing a beaming grin at the man.

“You know, you should add a little spice to your wardrobe,” he said enthusiastically. “Maybe add some bright colors, you’d look really good in like, warm shades, you know - orange and yellow and gold and maybe some greens, they could do woooonders for you.”

Another pause.

“Not that there’s anything wrong with you now,” Adrien added kindly, with a delicate little cough. “I mean, you’re like, you’re good looking.”

That much was true, at least. He glanced around, rocking back on his heels a little, and tried to see what the other was looking for without actually leaning over him creepily, Adrien’s gaze flicking across his companion again, a finger rising to tap at his chin thoughtfully.

“Huh? Oh, yeah,” Adrien hiked up the umbrella again. “Red line, yes.”

If that was the bus. He wasn’t about to ask.

Yuuri stared at the man, and then down at his rather bland colored outfit with a frown. A very miserable frown. Because he happened to think that he’d picked some pretty decent colors, but naturally he had to be mediocre at best.

“Thanks for the advice,” he mumbled, shifting uncomfortably in his wet clothes, adjusting the strap over his shoulder.

And then the man said something that had him freezing in place, and turning back to look up at him again, staring incredulously at him.

“You think I’m good looking?” he asked, his voice clearly skeptical of such a notion. There was hardly anything interesting about him. He supposed there might be some appeal in the fact that he looked foreign, but he was really just a glorified, international mutt.

“For an attractive man with good taste in fashion, you have questionable opinions of people,” he muttered mostly to himself, breathing a sigh of relief as he finally saw the bus he’d been waiting for, and took a step closer to the curb so he could make sure the driver saw him. Luckily, it was difficult to miss the man with the nice leather coat and jeans and fashionable hair style.

He didn’t bother saying goodbye to the man, but eagerly climbed up onto the bus once it stopped, taking one of the many empty seats near the middle and slumping down as he tried to ignore the heat that rose in his face as he thought back on what the man said to him, knowing very well he was most likely just making fun of him.

Good looking. Ridiculous.

Oops. He’d said something wrong, Adrien could see it in the despondent look in the other’s eyes. Did he not like the colors that Adrien had suggested? Would he rather be dressed in blues or blacks? Maybe he liked brown. Or neutrals. Neutrals could be good. But a little color never hurt anyone.

“Well, y’know,” said Adrien encouragingly, “Like. Orange, it’ll bring out your eyes, I promise. And red could be good with your hair, dark hair goes well with red.”

Clearly he was helping, even if the other was looking at him as though he’d grown two heads. Adrien positively preened at the mention of ’attractive man with good taste in fashion,’ because, well, it was true. He was both of those things, and he liked being both of those things, and -

-oh, the man was getting on the bus now. Adrien paused a moment, then scrambled up the steps after him, ignoring the fact that the bus probably had about a thousand billion germs and that people were likely to get sick and die on busses and inched down the cramped aisle until he saw the other again. Without asking, he swung into the seat, closing his umbrella awkwardly in the middle of the aisle and causing several people to glare at him, which he didn’t notice.

“Look,” said Adrien, turning to look at him, beaming a smile. “I’m sure you didn’t like, you know, expect anything, but I wasn’t kidding, you are good looking, you should totally come by my salon, I’ll do something with your hair!”

He thrust out the hand that was not currently clutching his umbrella.

“I’m Adrien, by the way.”

Yuuri practically jumped up in his seat when he felt someone sitting down next to him, his eyes opening wide to see the man from outside again, smiling wide at him. He inched up against the wall of the bus as the man spoke to him, mentioning again that he was good looking, the red in his face darkening because people didn’t just say stuff like that. What the hell?

He clutched to his computer bag as he stared at the man who’d just introduced himself as Adrien, and glanced down at the hand being offered to him.

Ah, well. That made more sense now, as to why the man had offered different color choices to him, and offered compliments. Yuuri felt himself relax just a little as he slowly pulled his hand from where he was clutching to his bag, and placed it in the other man’s hand.

“Yuuri,” he introduced out of obligation, still looking at the man as though he was absolutely crazy, but it made sense as to why he was being friendly and saying nice things to someone like him -- he was clearly just trying to make a business connection. Throw around compliments and of course people would be interested in going to his salon, or whatever other business they had.

“Sorry, I don’t really need a new style or anything like that,” he said, shifting awkwardly in his seat as though trying to keep enough space between him and the other man and failing.

Adrien was staring at his companion with a wide-eyed expression on his face.

“You’re really cute when you blush, see?” he said jovially, sounding pleased. He almost reached out a finger to prod at the other’s cheek, but refrained (barely). “A bit of red does very nice things for your complexion! That’s why I said you should wear brighter colors, warm summery colors, they go great with dark hair, and your face is a really nice shape too, you could wear almost anything, I think.”

He shook the other’s - Yuuri’s - hand with vigor, Adrien still babbling on.

“Like, you know, if you just fluffed up your hair a bit, or added a bit of product,” he said, peering from side to side, examining the top of Yuuri’s head, and then each side without actually touching him (though probably still invading space, as he usually did). “And maybe not, but everyone has fun with a new style here and there!”

The bus lurched forward, and Adrien jostled into Yuuri, seeming not to notice even as the screech of wheels as the vehicle lumbered along made him remember that he was on a gross, disgusting bus.

“Are you sure you don’t wanna come by? You really, totally should.”

Yuuri’s eyes mimicked Adrien’s as they widened, and he sputtered incredulously when the man continued to make comments about him being cute and how red does nice things for his complexion and absolutely ridiculous things that one hundred percent had to be a salesman tactic.

A very good tactic because Yuuri thought he was going to just melt away if this man continued to say those things because even if they were completely unbelievable it meant that someone was taking the time to spend a little too much time paying him any attention.

He clutched tightly to his bag as Adrien shook his hand way too enthusiastically, and then continued to give him tips for his hair that looked like, well, like he’d been standing out in the rain. And then when the man was jostled into him, Yuuri thought his heart was just going to stop in his chest because who the hell got so into other people’s personal space that they were practically on top of them??

“Okay, okay,” he caved, shrinking down in his seat if only to try and escape. It only managed to trap him in even more, and just made him more uncomfortable. “I’ll come by sometime,” he said, feeling super tense and dizzy with how hot his face felt. Maybe if he distracted the man with a promise to go to his salon, he would stop making so many stupid comments about him.

The blushing was not something new to Adrien, but he still found it enjoyable nonetheless. He grinned broadly at the other, completely missing the obvious discomfort because Adrien was too focused on the fact that he totally and completely knew what he was talking about. This guy had potential. It was just a matter of figuring out how to unlock it.

Adrien was totally going to do that.

He still had no concept of personal space, but at least he wasn’t touching, though he had a strong desire to reach out and ruffle Yuuri’s hair. Adrien was still beaming at him, even as the bus rumbled on and Adrien was able to sit upright back into his normal seat.

“Great!” he said jubilantly. “I swear you will not regret it.”

Adrien swept a few stray strands of hair out of his face. “So, today? Wanna come right now?”

Somehow Yuuri didn’t believe the man when he told him he wouldn’t regret it. He was pretty sure he regretted just about everything right then. He regretted getting out of bed that day. He regretted not having a decent umbrella in this weather. He definitely regretted being such a pushover.

“R-right now?” he sputtered, still slumped dramatically in the seat next to Adrien, but he slowly pushed himself back up when it seemed as though the man was done inspecting him. His face still felt hot, but at least it wasn’t being looked at like… he didn’t know what, but it made him feel uncomfortably weird.

“I mean. I got. I’m all wet. And it’s not. I mean. I’m sure your place is great. I just,” he mumbled, not really knowing how to say no. He never knew how to say no. Not really. He felt guilty about it. It sucked. He just wanted to go home and sleep. And hope that his roommate wouldn’t have his girlfriend in the room with him again, because sleeping in the lobby sucked.

And he was hungry, if his stomach making a strange sound didn’t make everything even more awkward. Wonderful.

Yuuri’s flustered panicking either went unnoticed or Adrien was just deliberately bypassing it; it could have been either way, in all honesty. He was still leaning over into the other’s space with a wide, sparkling smile on his face, Adrien’s eyes practically dancing with eagerness now.

“Yes, right now! I mean, come on, you’re not doing anything right? I’m sure it’ll be great, don’t worry.”

He waved a noncommittal hand, Adrien finally leaning away from Yuuri’s scarlet faced visage. “It’s raining cats and dogs outside, of course you’re wet. Come on, Yuuri, you totally should come by.”

They were already fast friends, in Adrien’s mind. And the rumbling of the other’s stomach was not missed, a perfectly manicured brow raising as Adrien gave Yuuri an all-too-knowing look.

“See? You’re hungry, too. I’ve got food. It’s the next stop,” he added, and reached for Yuuri’s wrist as the bus came to a rumbling, creaking stop. He all but dragged Yuuri off of his feet, towing him down the aisle - or at least, attempting to, Adrien ignoring the dirty looks from people whose feet he accidentally trampled on in his haste to get off of the wretched contraption that was a bus.

“Let’s go, let’s go!”

kuropeco
Fin~

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas