19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:27 pm
Name:Amrita
Stage: Youngling
Race:Pure-blood Yaeli

3 Base Traits The three dominant points in your character's personality. May be positive or negative, this is to help you build on your personality.]
~ odd
~artistic
~curious

Personality: [Expanding might help you find those three base traits. Try to keep it balanced and realistic. Have a few positive and a few negative traits.]
~Amrita usually keeps to herself. She doesn't have a problem with making friends, she just don't feel a connection. She goes into the forest of yael for her friends. She has friends with the spirits of the plants, animal and earthlings. She like to sketch what they look like into her sketchbook.

Description: [What does he/she look like? If they're mixed, which race's hair, eyes, ears, markings/crystals, eyebrows, etc. did they inherit? If they're a Shifter, will their skin be light or dark? Think practically. Do they like to keep their hair short, long, out of the way?]

~Amrite is 4'5 and she is a medium body shape. She not to big and not to skinny.
~ her skin tone is a little bit darker then the normal dull olive skin.
~Her hair from the top is dark purple. Then fades into a light dull purple. On one piece of hair she has a wooden bead. Her hair length comes to the center of her back.
~ She has then silver metal round glasses for reading.
~She has dark crystals on her forearm. They go down her arm in a line. It starts small from the top and when it get to the top of her hand it a big crystals on the top of her hand. That happens on both sides. Then there is one big one in the center of her forehead and chest. The one on her for head has two small one on each side of the one on her head. On the top of her feet she has one crystal.
~ She has long, big, dopey, droopy ears.
~ her irises are big and beautiful and they make people feel welcomed

Clothing: [Younglings do not have clothes, but you can have a say in what clothes your custom wears in further stages. It can be just about anything, but keep in mind the setting. Most "old world" clothing has disintegrated and is long gone. Clothes are made primarily from resources that can be gathered from plants and animals in your character's region, but wealthy or adventurous characters may have different clothing, especially at later stages.]
~ Amrita wears no shoes,
- she doesn't wear them so she can feel the energy of yael
~ she wears a olive green (it's short and gets longer in the back). At the bottom of this skirt it torn and has holes. Under the skirt she has olove green leggings that only go down to her knees like shorts.
~ I can't reall describe her crop top with out it sound crazy so the is a image below this. The color of the top is olive green like the skirt.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5472/9170673477_0a1fd6995c.jpg

Accessories: [Does your character always carry something with them? What and why? Perhaps it's a practical satchel or a sentimental necklace. For the most part, Younglings will be allowed one accessory to start with, but others may be added on as they grow.]
~She carries a black leather strapped satchel at all times
- she carries it because she gathers thing. She gathers animal bone, flowers and herbs. Also she has a homemade sketch book and pencil that she alway have in the satchel.

History: [They start young, but everyone has a story. This won't have much effect on your character's appearance, but it may help you start fleshing him/her out.]

Amrita live with her mother. Her father passed way from natural causes when she was born, so what her mother tells her. She think about him a lot, but she knows he's with her because she can feel his spirit. Sometime when she she is upset or lost in a decision she will call to her father. Her mothers name is Charmise. Without the dark crystal pattern you would think they are sister except her mother skin and hair is much lighter. Also lets not forget that Amrita has the same pattern of dark crystal as her father and the same dopey ears. At her young age it was not hard to talk to other but she didn't feel any connection to the other young ones to even make friends. She felt more connection to the spirit and the energy of everything around her. That makes her happy. Her mother makes medicine for trade for clothing and thing they need. For the ingredients to make the medicine or even a nice soup Amrita is the one to go out and gather it. When she come home with a ingredients she'll help her mother out cooking a preparing the table. She love doing this because she get to spend quality time with her mother. On Amrita free time she goes out with her sketch book and draws things that she thinks is beautiful. Amrite is very close to her mother and she tell he mother everything she feel when she connect to the spirits. Her mother know she is special and support her when Amrita come to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 am
Belladonna Snow

Hey there! Thanks for posting your quest, we're super excited to see new faces interesting in joining. heart I just have a few questions to start with and then we can go from there.

Can you eplain a little more about her personality? How exactly is she odd, how exactly is she artistic, same for curious? Is she artistic in her mindset, or does she just like to doodle? Is it her mannerisms that are odd, or her ideas, or something else?

The people of Yael believe in spirits as an ambiguous term. They believe in things like ancestors haunting them, and evil spirits and good spirits, but they don't really believe in physical things like tree spirits, animals, etc, so I would like to know more about why Amrita thinks they exist when she wouldn't be taught that way growing up? (Spirits like that are what the leaf earthlings believe in for example.)

All of the earthling races have specific color ranges for their looks, so Amrita wouldn't be able to have hair that fades to white; and in Tendaji dreads come with a lot of meaning so only the Fire earthlings, Alkidike, and Elaria are allowed to have them. If you could edit her description with these things in mind, that would be fabulous. :]

You have her listed as a youngling, and they don't have clothes in their art. Are the clothes you're listing for later when she grows?

How did her father die? Was he older than normal, or by natural causes do you mean like an illness?  

kaname423
Crew

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:31 pm
Excited to see her when the questions are done being answered, but in the meantime ^.^

When you look in the species page, there's a spoiler at the bottom of each race's post, this post has the ranges for the physical descriptors of each, for easy referencing to see what is possible in Tendaji, so yaeli's hair range looks like this

Hair ||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:24 am
For the spirit thing. It's not really energy it's all of the spirit. Since she a youngling she doesn't know yet till she get older and then she see the spirits. ( they way I learned about spirits is that they are energy and that is why that take electricity to form and why you can feel the spirit. Like when they attack, push or pull on people. That is why I put it as energy, because they use energy to do the action. So I kinda based what I know about from rl)

I changed the dread and took it out., I didn't know anything about the color. I read on the description and it just says it goes into different shades. So I changed that.

The clothing is for when she grows it.

He died from a illness.

For odd I was going for more of the strang dark tim burton odd because she keeps bones (animals I'll change that at the top I noticed i didn't get specific) in her bag. When she carries them she notices the energy follow her and her mother sometime need them. For when she is making medicine.

She's is artistic for fine arts as in she sketches. Sketch is a big part of her when she grow. But as a youngling it's something she does on her free time. It's her way of imagine her father. When she would go outside she would bring her book and draw all the animals, bug, flower and trees.

For curious what I mean by that is she will investigate the unknown. She want to know what causes something and reaction of it. She wants to see how thing work. She want to see where it came from, who made it and why. This curiosity also sometimes lead to adventures. ( kinda like tinkerbell from dinsey fairies)

Also if you would like some stuff from when she get older. I will tell you some main stuff that will happen. smile ( also if I have miss spelled word please be patient with me because 85% of the time I am using my cellnphone. I try to go back so that I can see. But sometime I might miss over one or two
Also can you check the hair to see if it ok? If not I was just going to go with dark purple.

kaname423

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Actually I am going to add some of her growth story. ''
She wake up seeing her father standing over her (when she figures out the energy are spirit.)
( when she find out what her mother really does)
When she was a youngling she didn't know why her mother need the bone. Onces became older she figures out that her mother where making spells on top of making medicine.
(Hopefully it make more sense. About what I put for the Youngling part.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:31 am
Belladonna Snow

She is all set to go then ^.^

User Image

Journal  

Suhuba
Captain

◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers