Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Let Them Eat Cake! (Cerise v. Eridia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“Cake is happiness! If you know the way of the cake, you know the way of happiness! If you have a cake in front of you, you should not look any further for joy!”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:52 pm
Eridia was a busy, busy troll! Getting inspiration for her written works was no easy task, specially when the random trolls she chose as muses didn't keep up with her expectations. Even worst, she was running low on energy! How could a amazing writer such as herself be held back by an empty stomach?

So the teen wandered around the streets of NHC and stumbled into a shop. By the looks of it, it wasn't particularly her type of place, but the smell of baked goods made it hard for her to avoid a place like that. Whatever, she would only buy and leave before anyone even notice her. That was her plan until she walked in and got drawn by the goods.

So... many... goods.... She thought with eyes fixed on the cakes. If she would've been a child, she would've drooled over them in public. She had to buy them, Eridia never knew how much she needed those sugary treats since three or five seconds ago.

"Pardon!" The highblood exclaimed. "Is there any service here? I'd like to purchase some goods!!" Really, she should've expected lousy service from a lowblooded-looking shop.

purplerosesbeauty

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:40 am
With the sound of a voice at the counter, Cerise emerged from the back of the bakery, carrying with her a tray of undecorated cupcakes. She placed them down, and threw her mitts off, leaning over at her counter at the customer, pushing her curious lusus out of the way. Caima could get really underfoot when she wasn't paying attention!

"Of course there's service! What kind of business do you think I'm running? Cerise, here, obviously." She gave a pleasant smile and pointed vaguely to some of the sweets in the display case. "I got lots of stuff! Little delicate cakes, big flavorful pastries, super intricate cool s**t! It's all great, trust me! Ehehe!"

The customer was really cute! And a purpleblood! She could really use the boost from someone like that, being a small lowblooded business owner in the busy city. She folded her arms, hand on one cheek as she eyed the customer. "So... See anything you like? Or maybe you'd like to place a custom order?"

ImaginationsParadise
<3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:06 pm
Eridia was glad she was finally getting the chance to buy sweets and even more glad when she saw how cute the troll behind the counter was. Those curls, and those lips... The purpleblood really liked what she saw. "I'd like you~" She said with half lidded eyes and a smirk. "But I am unsure you are on the menu."

The highblood said casually before gazing at the sweets in display. However her eyes kept going back to the redblood. "Oh gooog, everything here looks so sweet, but I think you might be even sweeter. Eridia Tsifer, just a concerned citizen and a frequent buyer of sweets. Custom orders sound delightful darling, I usually request such things whenever I throw a party. If I could get in touch with you, that would be great. After tasting all that you have to offer, of course. Looks can be deceiving~"

She looked over at the options available and wondered what should she get. She was always in the mood for something sweet but all these options just made her want them all for herself. Perks of being royalty, she could afford it all! "I want one of each please! I have always been advised not to run on an empty stomach. Oh, and if free samples are a thing here, I'd like some of that too~" She fluttered her lashes. That way when she stumbled her way back she could buy her favorites and really consider this troll as one of her many catering contacts.

She looked over Cerise now, pinpointing every detail she could see from the angle she was standing and smiled. "What's your specialty, cakes?" She said, probably stating the obvious.

purplerosesbeauty
eridia winks at cerise

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:15 pm
Cerise grinned widely, amused. What a flirt! She was kind of her type, what with her bold personality and dimpled face. If she had a type? Well, she seemed like she'd be really fun. "I dunno, I might be convinced if you have something good to offer me," she said cheekily, leaning forward with her hands on her face to pay attention to the purpleblood in case she was ordering something. Which it seemed like she would. She watched the scanning eyes and pushed aside one of her curls.

"Do you throw parties a lot? Are they fun?" Though when she thought about it, didn't she go to one of her parties once? The symbol, combined with the color (obviously, everyone knew what a spade was) seemed awfully familiar. Not like Cerise made a habit of knowing every cute person she came across though, she did not care to do that. "Though you know, I can assure you everything here tastes just as good as it looks, ehehe!" She batted her eyelashes. The purpleblood already said she'd buy, and even if she didn't, she liked catered parties. A good person to have in her rolodex of customers. "Maybe just for you, I can drum up some samples. Of lots of things!"

She pulled back from the counter, and gestured pointedly to her chest, roundly motioning toward her symbol, among other things. "Now, how did you guess a thing like that? Of course my specialty is cakes, but I'm pretty good at cooking in general, and fun baking things that aren't cakes. You know, pastries and junk."

She pulled out a few of her more popular items from the display case and put them on the decorating counter. Cerise grabbed her knife and cut off sample-sized bites of everything and arranged them on a new plate, and brought that back to the counter for the purpleblood to try. "Here you go~ Sweet treats! Ehehe," she giggled.

ImaginationsParadise
winks back

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:59 pm
"Mmm.. now what could I possibly convince you with darling? What'd you call a good offer?" She chuckled, liking very much the way Cerise pushed aside her hair. She had to admit she had such bouncy, round and lively curls she had, its like there were begging to be stroked. She didn't know what to focus her gaze on, the sweet pastries or the sweet-looking troll behind the counter. She could probably go gaga for both. After all, cakes could be easily mixed with fun!

Eridia nodded with a smile. "I'm very into throwing parties for... anything really. Just need something or hehee, someone to motivate me into planning an event. Might throw another one reeeal soon." She winked. "I do try to make them as fun as possible. I mean, who would like being stuck with, first, suckish trolls and, second, nothing to do?" The highblood remembered some of the WORST parties she had been invited and shivered.

OH.

OH. OH. OH. That gesture!

Eridia couldn't help but c**k her head to the side and play with her curls. "IIII'm usually called a telepath~" She was also called crazy but she didn't need to know that. "Mm! That's good to hear! Guarantees me that'll like what my lips taste." Sensually she bit her lower lip and awaited for the treats. When she came back with the sugary treats, Eridia took one and took a bite of it. Soon she found herself eating each small slices at a fast pace.

"Damn. I think I'll get diabetes!" She joked. "These are splendid darling! I want these to go, while these you could serve them to me personally~ Still betting you're sweeter."

"You're probably so sweet, you'll give me some cavities." God, she really got into flirt mode that Eridia couldn't shut up! "You’re looking so sweet, you’ve got my eyes glazed over like those doughnuts over there."

She fluttered her eyelashes and got a bit closer. "And you know what else girl? You remind me of a box of chocolates.. Why?" She leaned forward and began whispering to Cerise with an impish grin plastered on her face.

purplerosesbeauty
she is terrible i am sorry

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:07 am
Cerise winked. "That'll be my secret for now. I'd love to see what you'd come up with in the meantime as a good offer though, ehehe." She grinned and listened patiently to Eridia, giggling when appropriate and letting her mind run off while she watched the purpleblood.

"Glad you like 'em! I'm super good at everything I do, you know." She smiled, snorting at the lame pick up lines and when Eridia leaned in to whisper the end of her final joke slash pick-up line, she cackled wildly. "Ehehehe! Oh wow you're such a loser! That's good though, and I love it," she said, covering her mouth as she stifled the laughter. How stupid! But they were clever and now she really wanted to know her better.

"You knowww..." Cerise started, cleaning off her knife and glancing at the purpleblood's lips. "I could show you how sweet I could be. Orrrrr!" She put up a finger, leaning over the counter. "Or we could fight, and you could show me how nasty you can be~" She blinked and pointed the knife at Eridia. If more customers came she'd just leave Caima in charge to take their orders. This, at least for the moment, was a bit more pressing. "Wouldn't you like to see what I can do... in all aspects? You're cute and I like you, so I'm super down to get to know you. In a fighting way. Ehehe!"

ImaginationsParadise
had to cut down the concurrent convos a bit but hopefully this is good! cerise says "youre cute lets fight"

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games