ϟ Percivle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Lines by The Only Black Uke, Color by Phieth)

Inventory

Weapons
None

Items
None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 am
T A B L E x O F x C O N T E N T S

o1. Staff Post
o2. Table of Contents
o3. Rules
o4. Happenings
o5. Percivle Vivere (Percy)
o6. History
o7. Statistics
o8. Abilities
o9. Roleplays
1o. Battles and Hunts
11. Art Gallery
12. Plots
13. Relationships
14. Growing Strong!
15. Credits

Page Two:
o1. Introduction
and Reflections

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:18 am
R U L E S

o1. Basically, if you don't post here, we're golden!
o2. But I'd be happy to discuss plot and things with you through a PM or AIM! ;D
AIM: sheyherzik@yahoo.com
o3. Oh, and follow Gaia's and Tendaji's rules, yadda yadda...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 am
H A P P E N I N G S

04/16/17: Youngling art dropped.
01/19/17: Percivle's custom quest was approved!

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:33 am
P E R C I V L E x V I V E R E

Name:
Percivle Vivere (Pronounced: Purr-siv-el Vye-vair)
Race:
Pureblood Lightning Earthling
Stage:
Youngling
Class:
Youngling (Transfigurist->Alchemist->Arcanist)
Nickname:
Percy

Dislikes:
Cologne
Strengths:
Optimistic, Compliant, Trusting, Adventurous, Charming, Enthusiastic, Eager, Imaginative
Weaknesses:
Naive, Anxious, Insecure, Spoiled, Needy, Oblivious, Dependent
Fears:
Darkness, Questions about things that don't have answers
Quirks:
Prone to panic attacks
Personality:
For the most part, Percy is a very exuberant, positive, sweet little kid. He makes friends often and easily (so much as it concerns him and wouldn’t know otherwise unless plainly stated to his face) and is very interactive regarding his peers, both as a child and farther down the line. He is desperate to please and impress, and will do stupid, dangerous, and outright absurd things if it means being remembered or leaving a positive impression. There isn’t a great deal he’s afraid of, and Percy is willing to try just about anything at least once, consequences be damned, so long as it isn’t obviously an attempt to hurt someone else. He isn’t especially difficult to fool, but if something sounds immediately, innately negative, he’s likely to be a bit more hesitant. That being said, he’s also easy to pressure into doing things, anyway.

Generally speaking, ‘take things with a grain of salt’ isn’t much of a proverb that he takes heed of. He takes almost anything anyone says to heart and practically lives by it, if he thinks it applies to him, and so long as it isn’t well beyond his limited scope of comprehension. He can be convinced of most anything, and if there are conflicting sources of knowledge, whichever he heard most recently is probably more accurate, right? Regardless, he’ll try to stick to beliefs and mannerisms that will make him more well-received in the eyes of the general populace, with very few exceptions.

He requires a near-constant stream of positive attention and will happily take it from whatever source is available. He’s honest, open, and trusting and has a penchant for being unable to create a barrier between what he thinks and what is actually said. Which is as likely to win him favors as not. But he is ever-hopeful that if he does the right thing, tries his hardest, and doesn’t intentionally try to cause harm, things will work out for the better. Despite age and time proving to him that he really oughtn’t expect the best, he does anyway on the basis that it’s just more pleasant to hope for better things from people.

Though Percivle very nearly always retains a demeanor akin to ‘peppy, innocent charm,’ his smile and pleasantries hide a torrid well of anxiety that is only ever genuinely quelled when he’s with his brother. It is this feeling that leads him to act the way he does (they can’t dislike or scorn or hate him if he’s likable and willing to do just about anything to make them happy) and the reason for his near-obsessive search for approval. Though he might not look it, he is easily put down and an unfortunate sponge for soaking up negativity that hides behind a forever-chipper facade.

If he can’t please his friends and ‘others’ and is only ever rewarded with pessimism and negativity, his smile might start to falter, and he’ll become reclusive, quiet, and more reserved. In the worst case scenario, Percy is prone to completely irrational and all-consuming panic attacks, that again, really only recede with help from outside forces.

Around his brother, and occasionally mother and father - whatever select few have proven to be basically endless streams of unquestioning love, there’s a fairly definitive shirt. He’s less openly desperate, calmer, more laid back, a fraction more selfish (since he does expect the same sort of desire to make him happy that he feels toward them), still playful, but almost mischievous and inquisitive. Just easier. And he cares substantially less what the rest of the world is doing as a whole, so long as these significantly more important people are happy and will focus exorbitant amount of attention on them, in public, private, or otherwise.
Description:
Youngling

Percivle and his twin have light skin for their race, though darker than the fairest among them, a warm orange-yellow, and violet eyes. Their crystals are mid-light green, richer than the palest, again, but still on the lighter side of the spectrum, and patterned in a ‘snake bite’ of small round paired crystals (two) just above and below their left eyebrow respectively (such that it might be mistaken for an eyebrow piercing), a vaguely sunstar-esque arrangement on their left shoulder, and a semi-circle high on their hip that trails down into an irregularly-sized line of crystals down their left leg. They have bright, middle-range tangerine hair that is made of loose, messy curls and waves. They also have a light smattering of freckles across their cheeks and shoulders.
Speech Color:
#f89560
Theme Song:

The Grand Tour - The Grand Tour
Hey Brother - Avicii

((Lines and color for Percivle by ???.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:35 am
H I S T O R Y

Malikai Dorran had never been an especially lucky man. He was born at the crust of the poverty line and never climbed much above that, though by his mid-thirties he might fairly solidly be considered ‘low middle class.’ After an ill-advised near-elope with a young woman well out of his social bracket in his youth (at approximately sixteen years old), however, and the calamity in its aftermath, he grew with the plague of having persons in power (read: the father and family of his would-have-been lady love) holding lasting grudges and (if subtly) seeing to it that he never made it anywhere of note in the world. In part due to this and in efforts to minimize the effect of the mishap, Malikai was arranged to marry shortly after the failed elope to a more suitable bride—though one far less eager to take the title.

Vanariah and Malikai had a union fraught with difficulty from the beginning, but one that managed to last for a span of nearly twenty years just the same. While together, there were brief periods of happiness as they attempted to make the situation work, but Malikai’s frequent absence for work purposes, the complications and difficulties imposed on him by those with unsavory motives, and Vanariah’s loss of their first child due to miscarriage while he was away, did not contribute to stability between them. By Malikai’s late twenties and into his thirties, his relationship with his wife had deteriorated to something he avoided thinking about on principle, and absences from ‘home’ became more welcome than not. A youthful drinking problem had progressed into fully-fledged alcoholism and depression, and he took to paying for the company of prostitutes when he could afford it during the course of his extended work leaves, wherever he happened to be.

Naarhiji was a surprise.

Before Naarhiji, Malikai had never stopped to consider bedding a man—of any stripe. He did and had always taken to women, and the boy was far too young for his profession of choice (in Malik’s opinion) regardless. But, there he was just the same, a nineteen-year-old Geian boy who ‘worked’ in the brothel Malik frequented while on an especially long stay in Talrise. They came to know each other through encounters of proximity first, not intimately, but in conversation between other business when Malikai came waiting for what he usually did. Then, in the aftermath of one particularly liquor-dense evening, things apparently changed.

In retrospect, Malikai would have difficulty explaining how things came about as they did, because he still has no memory of the first night, and even after it, the shift was not immediate. He couldn’t, at the time, realistically expect or even let himself want more from the obscure combination of odd-friendship and paid-for intimacy that he developed with Naar. The boy was young. He was married. He wouldn’t be in Talrise indefinitely, and he had no business allowing it to be or become anything more than it started as. But develop it did, until it became obvious (and objectionable) to virtually everyone involved in both or either of their lives.

Just as the line of vagary between a business relationship and a romance (which had admittedly been a poorly constructed distinction from the beginning) fell apart entirely and Naarhiji’s only remaining family (his uncle and owner of the brothel) took to seriously attempting to remove Malik from his nephew’s life entirely, Malikai’s marriage also took a spiraling plummet in functionality.

Erasmus and Percivle Vivere were conceived, as if in a last fateful spit, in the midst of Vanariah and Malikai’s final marital ‘disagreement.’ The encounter was nothing pleasant, involving, among other things: vocal screaming, shattered objects, heavy intoxication upon both of their parts by the end of it, and once again apparently sexual relations, though Malikai was by then muggy on the details. It resulted, though, in more than Malikai ever thought to ask for.

By the time Vanariah contacted him to inform him of the result of their encounter post-split, Malikai had left Talrise with Naarhiji for the peace and seclusion of Zenner’s mountains. There, they hoped to escape the mass of complication and distaste left in the wake of their relations, and start ‘fresh.’ Vanariah chose then to reveal that she also had a lover—and wanted nothing to do with explaining to said lover why, at the last possible instant, he might have to deal with raising the infants of her ex-husband for the next two decades. Malikai returned to Naarhiji in Zenner with twin boys.

Percivle has since grown from infancy under the watchful eye of his father and ‘mother’ (as, in accordance with Naarhiji’s wishes, that is the term they were raised with for him), side by side always with his brother, Erasmus. Their birth mother, Vanariah, maintains contact with Malikai on only the most minimal level to facilitate communication with her sons. While, in her new relationship, she did not feel well-positioned to take on the task of raising them, she is consistent (and persistent) in being sure that that connection remains intact. If the fact that she can afford to send nicer, prettier gifts to the children than Malikai or Naarhiji could afford from her home in the capitol and if that encourages them to come visit her, and if that only makes her ex-husband and his ex-whore unhappy or uncomfortable, well—those are just added perks.

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:38 am
S T A T I S T I C S

GEN: 1
CHILDREN: None

STAGE: Youngling
CLASS: Undecided
EXP: 0

BASE STATS:
HP || ??? +??? = ???
Attack || ??? +??? = ???
Defense || ??? +??? = ???
Magic || ??? +??? = ???
Speed || ??? +??? = ???

Skill || ??? +??? = ???
Luck || ??? +??? = ???

[BASIC PISTOLS] STATS:
HP || ??? +??? +1 = ???
Attack || ??? +??? +0 = ???
Defense || ??? +??? +0 = ???
Magic || ??? +??? +2 = ???
Speed || ??? +??? +1 = ???

Skill || ??? +??? +0 = ???
Luck || ??? +??? +0 = ???

WEAPONS:
None

MAGIC:
None

ITEMS:
None

FAMILIARS:
None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:40 am
A B I L I T I E S

None yet  

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:42 am
R O L E P L A Y S

Code:
M = META, ORP = Open RP, PRP = Private RP, S = Solo /// C = Crafting, V = Versatile
[Type of RP - Participants - Link to Journal Reflection]
**Note: Solos do not have Journal Reflections

Youngling
[PRP - Percivle/Erasmus - JR] Trouble in Slumberland - Done! /// 10 Posts /// JR Words: ???
[PRP - Percivle/Erasmus - JR] The Baker's Man - Ongoing /// ??? Posts /// JR Words: ???
[PRP - Percivle/Erasmus - JR] One Room Schoolhouse - Ongoing /// ??? Posts /// JR Words: ???

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:44 am
B A T T L E S x A N D x H U N T S

Code:
M = META, NRP = Non-RP, PRP = Private RP, S = Solo /// B = Battle, H = Hunt, T = Taming
[Type of RP - Opponent - Outcome - Link to Journal Reflection]

Youngling
Youngling stage characters are too young to fight!  

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:56 am
A R T x G A L L E R Y

Official Art:

Youngling Stage: ???

Couple/Group Art:

User Image

1. The Only Black Uke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:00 am
P L O T S

o1.
        --

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:04 am
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Code:
=Hates, ¤=Dislikes, =Acquaintance, =Friend, =Close Friend, =Mate, =Family

Alkidikes
Name: description, played by controller.
'feels'

Earthling: Shifter
'feels'

Earthling: Leaf
'feels'

Earthling: Wind
'feels'

Earthling: Ice
'feels'

Earthling: Fire
'feels'

Earthling: Water
'feels'

Earthling: Yaeli
'feels'

Elaria
'feels'

Earthling: Lightning
'feels'

Earthling: Geian
'feels'

Hybrids
'feels'

Familiars
Name: description.
'feels'

My NPCs
Name: Importance
Short Description:
'feels'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:12 am
G R O W I N G x S T R O N G !

Y O U N G L I N G x x P R E N T I C E
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☑ || 2 Weeks (04/16/17 - 04/30/17)
xxxx☑ ☑
☐ || 15 Growth Points
xxxx☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

P R E N T I C E x x T R A N S F I G U R I S T
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☐ || 1 Month (??? - ???)
☐ || 25 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 1 Completed Growth Solo

T R A N S F I G U R I S T x x A L C H E M I S T
☐ || 2 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐
☐ || 35 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 5 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

A L C H E M I S T x x A R C A N I S T
☐ || 2 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐
☐ || 50 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 10 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

A R C A N I S T x x L E G E N D A R Y
☐ || 4 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 80 Growth Points
      ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

☐ || 20 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 1 Completed Legendary Quest

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:13 am
C R E D I T S

Tendaji (c) kaname423 and Satin Doilee
Official Art (c) ???
Percivle (c) mine~
All of Percivle's unofficial art is credited in the art post!

◈ Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff