[Juahar] Beware: Feels Ahead [Sauron x Kelina] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm
Kelina and Vepkhia had just gotten back from their little trip to Oba following the tournament that had been hosted by the Oban King. While she didn't have the outcome she wished, Kel had gotten to see her eldest son which was more than enough of a reward for the mother of five.

Kelina had noticed that Sauron had not been home when she woke up which wasn't all that strange considering they both often had different chores they got up to do in the mornings. She waited for him though since they hadn't gotten much time together since the mother/daughter duo got back from Oba. Kel took the time to tidy up the house here and there and start some soup for dinner. "I wonder where he is..." She thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:18 am
Sauron shuffled home, he couldn't remember what happened the night before, and it scared him, he potentially had cheated on his soul mate, and he would rater die right now then face her. He knew he would tell her too, and he didn't want to, ohhh he didn't want to. But perhaps she would do the honorable thing and behead his sorry carcass while their children were not looking, that would be fair, no need to scar the innocent, and he could go to the underworld and think about how much he had hurt her.

He lifted his hand to knock so out of it he almost forgot it was his house..well he would give her everything, had given her everything.

"Kelina?" her name burned on his lips, he did not deserve to speak it.

Nilah44

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:30 am
"Speaking of the devil." Kelina smiled as Sauron walked through the door and laughed internally at the coincidence of him appearing as she thought about him. As soon as she looked at him though, she could tell that something was wrong. She closed the distance between them and held him at arms length. "Is everything okay? Are the kids okay?" Kel asked somewhat in a panic all from the look on her husbands face.

Duke Edward Drake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:04 pm
Nilah44

"The kids are find, but I woke up this morning with a girl in my hammock and I don't know how she got there, last I remember was drinking with some young kids around the fire, and you don't deserve a husband like me that would ......"

He held his head in his hands and leaned against the frame, slowly sinking to the floor, unable to watch the light leave Kelina's eyes. Maybe if he rolled himself in meat Skava would end him, it would be a better fate then what was happening now. How could he have betrayed her so, she who was his everything?  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 pm
The kids were okay. That was what registered first. Everything else took a few minutes for it to register to Kelina. As she realized just what Sauron had said, her hands fell slowly from his shoulders and her brow creased. Her foot stepped backwards subconsciously as her mind whirled with this new information. "I..."

Had this been what her mother had felt like when her father went and found Lasarra's mother? As soon as Kelina had found out about Lasarra she had been sure that her mother must have known, even if her parents hadn't actually discussed it. "...I..." She couldn't gather her thoughts nor would her eyes leave him as they searched his face hoping it was some kind of joke. His face didn't change, and as it went into his hands she knew he was being serious.

Her eyes started watering as she felt her posture droop. "Why?" Was all she managed to get out.

Duke Edward Drake
drama drama drama dramallama dramallama dramallama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:51 am
Nilah44

"I don't know, I don't remember anything after the campfire last night, its blank and nothing might have happened or everything I just don't know. I must have drunk an entire barrel to get this forgetful and I .. I am sorry, but I know an apology would mean nothing to you so I will leave it at that."

He bared his neck, "Should you chose to strike I will not fight." He didn't deserve death, he deserved eternal torture. He crumpled to the floor in a heap, his eyes staring dead. He was worse then scum. Kelina was his everything and he had let his control go so far as to potentially betray her.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 pm
All she could do was watch him as he answered her question to the best of his ability. Her head shook almost imperceptibly yet her hands, clasped together, showed no signs of the shaking Kelina felt must be going throughout her entire body.

A single tear fell from her eye as her husband lay in a rumpled heap on the floor. "You're the love of my life, I think it would kill me to strike you." Kel said honestly and quietly. Sauron was her everything, the father of her children and the love of her life. Was, or is? That she wasn't quite sure of yet. Kel felt a small bubble of anger well up in the middle of her chest beneath all the hurt but she knew anger was a dangerous thing and was instantly weary of it herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:19 pm
Nilah44

Sauron did not move from his spot on the floor, he didn't deserve to be taller then she, he deserved to be underneath her feet. She was the opitomy of a real woman. Strong, independant, what they had was a union of love and mutual respect and he had shattered that. Something that without drink he would rather have DIED then have done.

How could she forgive him for this, if he was in her place he would forgive her, but she could have any man she crooked a finger at, he was lucky to have earned her trust. It was his most prized possession. And he had tossed it away like an empty bottle. Tears leaked from his eyes as his soul desintegrated.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 pm
Kelina turned ever so slightly away from him, but not so much so that she didn't see the little tear drops start to collect on the floor. It was similar to what she wanted to do but dare not let herself.

Her head turned away from him then so that he wouldn't see her eyes clamp shut to try and stop the tears. Why would he do this? Why would he have wanted to drink that much to cause him to do anything without remembering. "Why...why would you even put yourself in that kind of situation?" He was an adult after all, he should have known better. Kelina might have seemed like she was interrogating him and partially, she was but that was just because she wanted answers. She wanted to understand.

Aukai Oceansoul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:38 pm
Nilah44

"If I have ever thought that anything remotely close to this would have happened if I drank I would never had touched the stuff at all for the rest of my days. I just wanted to hang out around the fire and feel young again." The kids were pretty much gone and Kelina hadn't been around so he had been scrounging for adventure. Not it felt like that adventure had eaten him alive and he was now being digested in acid. Which was no more then he felt he deserved under these circumstances.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:50 pm
Kelina felt a rush of emotions begin to bubble up in her stomach. "Sauron. You're not young. I'm not young. We're never going to be YOUNG again. We have 5 kids, no one would ever think to call us young..." It wasnt the drink that was the issue, it was how much he had drank, but Kel thought he knew that already.

She closed the small distance between them and stood in front of him. Suddenly she was aware of how tall she was in comparison to Sauron on the floor. She knelt. In a low voice, "What am I supposed to do?"

Aukai Oceansoul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:03 pm
Nilah44

He blinked up at her, "Murder me?" She was so beautiful inside and out, instead of pinning him to the wall and pulling out every strand of his hair, she was asking HIM what SHE should do next.

"Let me, let me find out from this person if anything even happened. I want to know, and on my life you will know one way or another wether I betrayed you or not."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:47 am
The archer stood again, unsure what to even say to her husband. Never would she be able to murder him. Yet, at the same time, it hurt her to look at him. She could understand him wanting to find out what happened in his drunken night but for now, Kelina didn't. She walked over to the small peg next to their bed that normally held her bow and quiver. Both were thrown over her shoulder as she walked back towards the door.

"I need some time to think. Don't tell the kids anything that happened, they don't need to be troubled with this. If they ask where I am, tell them I accepted a job and would be back as soon as I can." Kelina started to walk out of the door but then paused as she stood next to him. As if he needed reminding of his duties while she was gone she said in a flat voice, "The kids come first." And then she walked out. When she would return, she didn't know.

Aukai Oceansoul
You can put Sauron's reaction to this in your post and then do the time skip if you want or we can do that in my next post. Up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:56 am
Nilah44

Sauron twitched as she walked past as her words backhanded him. He really did deserve death, and to rot in the underworld for even coming close to putting everyone through this. He swallowed and nodded.

Of course he wouldn't tell the kids. His poor kids. Vallen would kill him flat out for messing with his mother in this manner. He had never wanted to. It was never his intention...he was a responsible adult after all. Which meant that he would bear this burden as he should, no running, no hiding, just supporting his family better then ever.

+++++

Eventually Sauron tracked down the girl and asked her what had happened. He was ashamed but he needed to know, it would help him decide what to do with himself next.

As it turned out, the girl had only been cold and saw him as a pretty source of body heat for the night. Nothing had gone on between them.

Sauron had a hard time processing it, due to the mass emotional upheaval and the stress that he might have actually done something. To learn that nothing had happened, that he had stressed Kelina out for nothing...it was a kind of blow in itself. And it took him quite a while to get over it and try to reach out to her.

In the end he sent her a letter through courier

Kelina

I know.

Sauron

Not exactly the most extravagent letter, but he would not be explaining everything in writing. She deserved more.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:23 am
It was a couple of weeks after Kelina had left that she had gotten HIS letter. It had taken her about another week to read it. Four words. He had sent a letter for four words. She shook her head and crumpled up the paper. Yet again and again she would find herself smoothing it out and reading it again. It took her less time than she thought it would for her to decide to go back home.

The pathways through the forest almost felt unfamiliar, she had never been gone as long as she had this time. Kelina's hands were sweaty and she felt them shaking slightly. They tightened on her bow to try and stop it from showing.

Her home was right in front of her by the time they had finally stopped shaking which only made them start again. She knew why she had come home, it wasn't all because of his letter, but because she knew what she had to do. With a deep breath, her mouth set in a tight line as if trying to keep her anxiety bottled up, she opened the door.

Aukai Oceansoul

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces