[PRP] Not Kittin' Around [Starlight x Out of Orbit]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Honestly, at first, Starlight could only think she didn't get enough sleep last night. Which was entirely possible, as one of the family's greatest pass-times is staying up far too late to stare at the sky above, either outside on the grass or in their telescope room. Last night had been a particularly clear night, too. However, the second time she passed the shed it was there again- just the faintest little sound.

The mare may not be of any great stature or particularly powerful, but she could still magically whip her hair up in a bun as good as the rest of them to brave into the dark, the unknown, the potentially spider-filled shed.

Half an hour later and half of the shed now out in the backyard, half-covered in dust and potentially half-crazy, Starlight really was starting to think she was imagining the soft mews. Buckets upturned, half-used bags of potting soil pulled out (and spilled, unfortunately), shovels and rakes in a pile and a whole heap of swim floaties that barely got any use-

"Oh- there you are," Starlight was nearly on her back in the shed, staring up all the way at the top of a metal shelf, and a pair of little eyes looking back down at her, "You poor thing."

Of course, it would take another ten minutes just to get the kitten out of the shed, but worth every second to finally get the cat indoors with a bit of food and a nice basket to nap in. Now to just wait for the kids to come home from school- one in particular could use a companion.

LizzyMoo
Sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image

Perhaps little Out of Orbit shouldn't have brought her new toys to school, but she had. They were given to her by some good friends, and honestly made for some good company! Perhaps she somewhat enjoyed the fact that they were quieter than herself. Either way, her duo of plush ponies were taking a ride on her back and into the stable. The pegasus was slumped over, while the unicorn seemed to rest on its back at an angle.

The little filly trotted in quite carefully so her passengers wouldn't fall down. She looked around with wide eyes, wondering who was home and who wasn't. Eventually, the filly nearly seemed to chirp out "Mama... are you home? I was wondering if I could get a snack?"

Luafien
Not a prob!

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out