[PRP] Apple Thief (Eyzaak/Valaon) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief." - William Shakespeare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:14 pm
Eyzaak frowned as he looked around his current situation. He'd decided to go out traveling and exploring on his own. This of course put him a long ways from the family and hive he'd come to know since his growing out of his grub body. Always one for a challenge and new experience..but he hadn't really thought about his supplies. Thankfully Sundry had been willing to hunt for them. However he still felt his stomach rumbling and growling faintly. Eyzaak sighed dramatically as he adjusted the back pack on his body and forged ahead. He was a few days from the swamp..it was about time to start thinking about heading back.

Stumbling tired forward a few steps Eyzaak felt his nose wiggle. Something in the cool night air smelled absolutely amazing and wonderful. It was sweet..and very fruit like. He could also smell trees and see there shapes in the distance. The little boys eyes lit up some with curiosity. Rushing forward his lusus darted after him on all fours.

Slowly down Eyzaak touched the wooden fence that surrounded the large farmstead. "Woah...hey Pal..!! They even got fruit growing on them.." He whispered excitedly practically already grabbing one without a moment's hesitation.

Sundry chattered at his charge lightly swatting at his hand as its tail flickered side to side.

Eyzaak scowled at his lusus. "It's not like anyone will notice!" He nudged at his lusus giving him a "What gives" expression.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:16 pm
Valaon had been frantically working. With Crapple being ill, she had to do double the work. She wiped her brow of sweat, looking over to see something on the other side of her hivestead. She quietly slipped closer, watching them closely. As the other troll swiped an apple, she moved and grabbed his hand.

"I will notice. Why ya stealing m'apples?" She asked, apple picker in hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 pm
Sundry looked alarmed as another troll came up on them. Hopping from side to side it trembled a little as it watched the boys hand be grabbed.

Eyzaak looked confused from his lusus sudden frantic behavior. Tilting his head, the small blueblood child's head whipped around, shocked as he felt sometroll grab him. The child's eyes widened, shocked as she stared at him apple picker in hand and staring at him. Squirming the boy's cheeks flushed blue. "I..." He tried to defend himself, even puffing up a little. However he knew he'd been literally caught red handed.

"...they smelled really good and was hungry I guess?" He mumbled sheepishly. The fact she was a greenblood wasn't even his first thought, he was just use to helping himself when food was available. "I've got some dried jerky to trade..and a couple Beatles I just kinda thought there was a bunch of 'em..." His brows furrowed looking at her as if he wasn't sure it was a big deal or not. It had seemed like a good idea at the time.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:21 pm
Valaon stared at him, "Didn't yur lusus teach ya any manners?" She asked him, eyeing him cautiously. "These apples... m'apples are my livelihood." The greenblood looked him over, her expression blank at his words. "I ain't wanting any jerky. I only trade Beatles for m'apples." She told him plainly, yanking him over the fence and in front of her.

She put her hand out, "Beatles. If ya ain't got any then I'll be working ya to the bone." She told him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:23 pm
Eyzaak wrinkled his nose as he gestured to his lusus. "Sure Sundry has taught me plenty of stuff.." He kicked at the ground a little. His brows furrowed as she called the apples her livelihood. "What's that mean --AAHH!!" He wiggled a bit as she yanked him up over the fence. She was older than him based on the size difference between them. A wide toothy smile came over the childs face as he squinted up at her.

"I got some Beatles sure, but why do ya need some extra help or somethin? I gotta head back tomorrow I'm explorin'!" He explained beaming. "This place smells really nice..I wanna look around." He tugged at her sleeve with that same childish smile. He then reached into his small worn pouch as he produced for her 3 Beatles.

"That 'nough?" Eyzaak asked tilting his head. "How much for two at least?" He noticed his lusus staring at him with wide, pleading eyes...which the blueblood child in turn looked back to the greenblood lady.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:24 pm
"It means. I'm makin a livin out of it. It's how I put food on m'table." Valaon explained, looking to the three Beatles. "It ain't enough for two. And I ain't needin any help from ya. I ain't giving out freebies either!" She told him.

Valaon wasted no time in giving him a task."hope ya like weedin. An' If ya steal from me again... highbloods or not. Imma take that hand ya got there." She warned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 pm
Eyzaak gave her a quizzical look as she explained the new term. "Ok..I guess that makes sense." He scowled at her, his crooked tooth nestled against the boys pouting lower lip. "Oh..it's not?" He frowned wondering how many two actually cost anyway. "Weedin'...?" He asked as he gave her a rather sour look. When she threatened to take his hand, the boy pulled it against his chest looking at her shocked.

"Wh-what's me being a highblood got to do with it..?! It's just a color...and I didn't think an apple was worth sometrolls hand." He looked frustrated, even his lusus seemed agitated.

Frowning even harder than before, he looked up at the older troll, not use to being punished in one form or another unless it was the older trolls of the Rebellion. He wasn't exactly a fan of it...but she had something he wanted. "Fine...what do I gotta do?" Eyzaak asked, arms crossing over his chest loosely.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm
Valaon raised a brow, unamused by the boy's immaturity. "Yur a higherblood in the hemospectrum. Blood matters to most of Alternia... unless... yur a rebel." She stared at him, wondering if he was or not. "An' I'll take yur hand not for the apple, for stealin. I ain't got any patience for thieves." She explained.

She then motioned for him to follow, "if ya do a good job, I'll pay ya well." She told him, stopping by her lawnring. "Pull out only the bad weeds. Don't pull out m'plants. Got it?" She asked him, looking to his lusus. "Ya ain't gotta help him. Ya ain't the thief." She explained.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:30 pm
Eyzaak scoffed at the other's explanation. It...sounded weird. So black and white, and critical. Blood mattered to most of Alternia? The child kept the surprise off his face, barely as he had no desire to explain himself or his situation to her. That had been a rule to his being able to go out...he had to be careful who he talked to. He had a lot of trolls lives on his hands..it was not a responsibility the small boy took lightly. Eyzaak merely shrugged at the other troll when she said that. "Fine, fine I'll remember that." Outside Salamire Outpost at least.

Kicking at a rock as he followed after her, the small boy stopped beside her as she explained if he did well she'd pay him. All his savings had gone into his shopping during the holiday season. A way to earn a little bit of Beatles that didn't involve asking an older troll didn't seem that bad.

Sitting down on his knees he tugged at a weed, grabbing it with his gloved hands as he grunted in dismay when it wouldn't give. He gave Valaon a suspicious look, before giving the weed another tug grabbing it with his other hand as he was determined.

Sundry's ears perked up, bouncing away from Eyzaak now that everything was alright to pawing at the ground beside Valaon. Wagging it's long white tail the creature looked up at her, as if wanting to follow her around it even motioned to walk, stopping immediately when she didn't go with.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:31 pm
Valaon shook her head, he hadn't denied being a rebel.. and frankly. She didn't give one ******** if he was or not. Watching him attempt weeding, she shook her head again. "Ya ain't doing it right." She told him, kneeling down and showing him how to properly pull the weeds out. She even gave him a tool to use. "Better?" She asked, standing up again.

Valaon looked to the lusus before moving to continue picking apples and harvesting other crops.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:32 pm
Eyzaak realized as heh tried to pull the weed up he hadn't really given the older girl a direct answer. Luckily she didn't keep asking him questions. Worrying at his bottom lip he tugged down his cap some as he prepared to keep pulling at the gnarly weed. He looked up at her as she said he was doing it wrong. His cheeks turned blue with color, wrinkling his nose at her. "I'm tryin'!" He exclaimed a tad frustrated with her..until she showed him how to do it. He watched her curiously, glad she provided him with a tool for the job. "Thanks!" Eyzaak smiled brightly then as he got to work.

It did suck his lusus wasn't helping...but it didn't stop him from working. He really didn't want his hand cut off..and he wanted some of her apples. The boy sighed dramatically as he kept working.

Sundry climbed up the tree she was working on..carefully moving the end of the branch and looking down at her curiously as it waited, wiggling the branch to help her.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:33 pm
Valaon looked back at the boy, seeing him doing a fairly good job. She then looked up to the boys lusus, using its help to collect more fruit. To her surprise, the boys lusus was actually very helpful... the boy mentioned leaving home soon so it wasn't like she could hire him if she wanted.. which she didn't! She didn't need help! She wasn't weak like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:34 pm
Eyzaak grunted as he dug out several deep rooted weeds. Once he'd managed to do that, the boy stood up, not minding the dirt he went to work on the next thing. He really hoped he could earn more than two apples...his stomach was going to be even more hungry than when he'd started! His lower lip jutted out as he worked at another weed with his tool.

Sundry hopped down from the tree, shaking it's furry body some as it bit down on the container the apples were in and drug them towards were the others were kept. Soon the energetic creature bounced back over, clearly treating this like a game..but enjoying it all the same.

Moving to the next patch, the small boy began humming until he pulled up on the weed..feeling his hands sting he winced pulling his glove off to open and close his palms passed the feeling.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 pm
Valaon watched as sundry moved the basket, raising a brow as she finished harvesting. She then motioned for the lusus to follow her into her hive. She moved to her nutritionblock, pulling out ingredients and working to make some grub. She breaded some flapping beast and fried them. She then chopped up stuff for a salad as well as making mashed potatoes.

Once she finished the meal, she cut some apples then breaded them in filo dough and fried them. She set the table then looked outside. "Ey! Grub." She announced, moving to wash her hands and sit at the table. "An' wash yur hands!"

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff