Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Art Corner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm
"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will." - Chuck Palahniuk

Monty Oum was very passionate about creativity and using that talent to produce something beautiful. Here at Simple Souls, we will embrace that view at the Art Corner!

Have something you made that you wanna share with us, with everyone? No need to fear; just post it here! Whether if it's RWBY-oriented or something you just felt inspired to make, we'd love to see it and share it in this thread! Although, we can't say you won't get bonus points for making something Simple Souls related. It doesn't even have to be visual art! Show us what you made! If you really want to be brave, you could even go out of your way to share your talents with someone from the Guild specifically by means of art giveaway or other sorts. If someone posts one, we'll have it here and ready to go for you at the top of this thread for your convenience! When this thread gets enough attention, perhaps we'll even have a featured piece at the end of every month!

We can't wait to talk about art with you guys and see of what you're capable!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:45 pm
So hey, guys~
Space Cow Illustrations is having a Small Business Saturday Sale with 50% off prints and 30% off commissions. Every order comes with GIFTS!
...please feed me TT^TT

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:50 pm
Weeamoo
So hey, guys~
Space Cow Illustrations is having a Small Business Saturday Sale with 50% off prints and 30% off commissions. Every order comes with GIFTS!
...please feed me TT^TT

poor buisness strat if you dont even show what your capible of (i have no money so i can't request something. BUT seeing what you can do does help others get invested.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm
DaMetaEX
poor buisness strat if you dont even show what your capible of (i have no money so i can't request something. BUT seeing what you can do does help others get invested.)

There's literally a link to my page? xD

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo
So hey, guys~
...please feed me TT^TT

Wait, what? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:55 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo
So hey, guys~
...please feed me TT^TT

Wait, what? XD

my bad im blind as a bat XP  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:56 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo
So hey, guys~
...please feed me TT^TT

Wait, what? XD

Nah, our VC just uses colors too close to hyperlinks. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX

Fine, I'm pink meow!

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:08 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo
So hey, guys~
...please feed me TT^TT

Wait, what? XD

i noticed...ANYWHO to justify this tangent. here is a picture made by Uberu 5 for a charecter of mine. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:08 pm
DRAW MAUVE

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Johto Crisp
DRAW MAUVE

You and I both know you don't wanna pay me xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:15 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo
So hey, guys~
...please feed me TT^TT

Wait, what? XD

i noticed...ANYWHO to justify this tangent. here is a picture made by Uberu 5 for a charecter of mine. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel like posting a picture that would make your whiskers burn. The question is whether or not I'm the kind of guy willing to draw for the next four hours to one-up a guy I don't even know that drew a picture for another person that I do know. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:16 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato

Wait, what? XD

I feel like posting a picture that would make your whiskers burn. The question is whether or not I'm the kind of guy willing to draw for the next four hours to one-up a guy I don't even know that drew a picture for another person that I do know. XD

go ahead. XP the charecter is from my fanstory so thats why i like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:27 am
FISHY FISHY