Honey's Singles and Plots [Open!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:20 am
Hey guys, it's HoneyTeaTree, but feel free to call me Honey or Tea. I decided to set up a new plot/singles thread because I honestly didn't like how I had organized my first one. Second time's the charm, right?

Things to Note
❈ I am a full-time student and work part-time; although I love to RP, sometimes RL likes to steal me away and my responses can slow.
❈ If RL happens to steal me away, I'll always continue any on-going threads that I have. I'll be trying to get better about communicating when things get crazy to any RP partners I have.
❈ I do prefer RPing over simple back-plotting. Unfortunately, I've never really been able to grasp the finite handling of plotting without writing it out and I tend to favor offers where I'll be able to write and develop the different characters within my herd. This does not mean, however, I won't agree to a fling without RP.
❈ Note, I will still try my best to back plot or plot in general if it's your preference. You may just need to help guide me a long.
❈ Any already established plans will be on-going and I have no intentions of cancelling any agreements already made.
❈ I promise I don't bite! I love meeting new people and making friends, so please feel free to poke me here, quote me in thread, or even send a PM my way. The best way to reach me is through quoting or sending me a PM. I tend not to remember to check threads unless I've been notified about something. emotion_bigheart

What I'm Looking For
❈ The whole point of this thread is to find some plots and romance for my pones. I have one or two that are already spoken for long-term, but I'm always looking for plots-turned-eventual-RP. If I were a dragon, RPs would be my hoard.
❈ I generally prefer to LM, but right now a lot of my Soq have quite a few flings lined up. I'd like to change that for a majority of them and find them something a little more permanent.
❈ Again, I really do enjoy my RP. While it's not a deal-breaker for flings, I would like to have a LM that RPs.
❈ RP isn't a requirement between familiars if you have any interest in mine. I'll gladly RP them though if you want to.

Grab my attention, quote me with this!

[quote="HoneyTeaTree"][color=#edbb3d]"Hey Honey, I've got something you might want to... Tea!"[/color][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:52 am
Breeding Priority

Breedings marked under either edited or unedited priority are the ones that I'll be trying for in breedings unless something prevents me from entering those pairings and allows me to enter in any of my other agreed upon breedings. Overall I'm pretty flexible with who I enter, but these priority breedings have priority either due to the amount of already agreed upon flings (and I want to get them down) or because they've reached low luck.

❈Edited Priority
1. Flidais and Eldrin (he's got a LM lined up and I want to make it to their able to enter ASAP)
2. Fai and Dracon D.F. Fargon (LM)

❈ Unedited Priority
1. Fracas and Misae (LM)
2. Flidais and Eldrin (he's got a LM lined up and I want to make it to their able to enter ASAP)

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:53 am
Full-sized Mares

User Image
Name: Berith
Orientation: Heterosexual
Looking For: LM / Plots
Personality: Berith almost doesn't seem to belong in her family if family ties were based purely off of personality. She is a bright, bubbly light in a family that is all too serious and filled with gloom, but she loves her family dearly. Berith is playful, loves to joke and tease, and has a constant optimistic outlook on life. In a way, Berith is the glue to her broken family, chattering a mile-a-minute when silence hangs to heavy. She marches to her own drum, and her very whimsical personality is incredibly endearing, making even the hardest of hearts melt and sway to protect her.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Cherith Chillstep
Looking For: Foal Plots / Adult Plots / Winged LM
Personality: Cherith is the embodiment of cheerfulness. She's chipper, friendly, and always happy to join in on fun times. Cherith is incredibly sociable and enjoys making friends and talking to others, and she also has an adventurous spirit, craving to see all the corners of the world that she can, which drew her to the role of diplomat within the Thunderbird Herd. It seemed like the perfect fit for her and she's more than happy to spread the word of the Thunderbird Herd to those who seem like they'd fit in well with the herd, or at least make top-notch allies. Of course Cherith loves to return home to her family after her long trips and spend time with them and share her stories of her adventures, Cherith always feels the pull of Wanderlust in her heart and never settles in for too long before going back out into the world outside of the herd's lands.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Flidais
Orientation: Pansexual
Looking For: Flings / Open Relationship / Poly-group / Possible LM / Plots
Personality: Flidais is a quiet soul, patient and even-tempered. Overall, Flidais is a proper-mannered, traditional mare (in the sense of traditional ceremonies and practices) and speaks in words of wisdom dotted with riddles that offer advice or life-lessons. There's an air of mystery about her and the things she does, tending to the trees and world around her with great diligence. She has a deep connection with nature and keeps to old traditions that involve the greater powers of the land. She has a deep respect for the natural world and pays her respects to the deities and spirits that reside in the the trees, the rivers, and all things in-between.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Fling with Cygnus Won!
2. Fling with Eldrin Bright-Tail

User Image
Name: Takala
Orientation: Bisexual
Looking For: Flings / Eventual LM
Personality: Takala is a distant mare with a gruff and harsh manner. She cares little for thinking before she speaks and does as she pleases, more than willing to use her claws to make sure no one tries to stop her. Incredibly independent, practically to the point of being a lone wolf, Takala is the type that is incredibly defensive of her ways and is unafraid to fight those that provoke her, a testament to the many scars she's received over the years. While seemingly uninterested in those around her, Takala does actually enjoy socializing with others every blue moon and is capable of genuinely smiling - if she's around the right Soquili. She is never quick to drop her guard and it takes repeated and meaningful interactions for her to warm up to anyone.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Fling with Oondasta
2. Fling with Isolean Vriends
3. Fling with Vincent
4. Fling with Indominus Rex
5. Open

User Image
Name: Tourmaline
Looking For: Flings / Eventual LM
Personality: A mare with a more childish outlook on life, Tourmaline believes she deserves to pampered and treated like a princess based off of all the stories she heard as a foal. While she doesn't believe in the "true love" cockamamie prattle that fills most of the stories, she loves the idea of being treated to whatever she desires, bathed in adoration and compliments, and flaunting her good looks to her advantage. While she's certainly no damsel in distress, she loves to play the part if it helps her get what she wants in the long run.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Fling with Fiore Morte
2. Fling with Halvar Eerikki Loki
3. Fling with HG's Lord Opal (???)
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Eliana
Orientation: Homosexual
Looking For: Plots
Personality: Eliana is a sweetie. She's naive about most things and sees the best in everyone, often to the point where she can be easily manipulated by someone with not-so-well-meant intentions. Eliana puts everyone before herself, is extremely forgiving, and tries to be a mediator between arguments or disagreements. The poor thing hates it when friends or family argue; she wants everyone to get along, which is unrealistic hope in a world where everyone is so different. Eliana lives with her mother in rather hard to get to area. She's never left it, thinking it'd be selfish to just leave her mother when there's so much turmoil in their lives, and has no plans on doing so any time soon even if she does yearn to see more of the world outside of her forest.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. LydaLynn's Breeding
2. Open
3. LydaLynn's Breeding
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Lona
Looking For: Just Plots
Personality: Empathetic to a tee, Lona is compassionate and understanding. She is quick to lend a shoulder to cry on or a hoof for support to all and every who need one. She is quick to wipe away another's tears and just as quick to provide soothing words of comfort. Lona is gentle and warm, speaking in soft tones and her steps just as soft. She is easy to approach and easy to talk to, more than willing to offer her ears to someone who needs them.
Plots:
Breeding: LM'd to Tocapo
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5. Taken

User Image
Name: Linnea
Orientation: ???
Looking For: Flings / Plots / Romance / LM??
Personality: Linnea is a lover of the arts. She loves creating and designing things, and she particularly loves painting. With a tail that moves so fluidly and an artist's eye for color, Linnea enjoys capturing the world the way she sees it. She enjoys the things she does, and she does them fiercely and intently. Linnea has a constant pep in her step and burning determination to share the passion she has for the world around her. Whether that's through sharing her art or doing something spontaneous and purely in the moment, Linnea wants to share her passion with others.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Fling with Giddeon Lincecum Rose
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Sariel "The North Star"
Looking For: Plots / Flings / LM
Personality: Sariel is a kind and benevolent mare. She bestows her powers of navigation freely, helping those that are lost find their way. Whether they've strayed from their path on a long journey and need help finding their way back on to it, or if they're seeking some sort of direction in their life, a greater purpose or sense of meaning, Sariel offers her blessing to any who ask for it. She sees the good in most anyone and is especially fond of blessing those who have lost their way in life, allowing life's hardships to harden and twist who they once were, and try to send them back onto a happier path.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Fling with Lælius Vespira
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Full-sized Stallions

User Image
Name: Fai
Orientation: Homosexual
Looking For: LM
Personality: Fai is a shy tempered boy. He's very in to educating himself and learning, finding comfort in lessons that give him practical skills and knowledge over anything that so much resembles some sort of physical exertion. Poor thing lacks much of a backbone, as he's very timid and is prone to jumping at his own shadow.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Thaddeus
Looking For: LM
Personality: A gentle-giant down to his very core. Thaddeus is like a knight, defending the weak and helping the unfortunate. Though he can be intimidating because of his size, he's nothing more than a big cuddly bear that's more than happy to let someone cling to him if they need it. Thaddeus is definitely the type to enjoy life to its fullest, though within reason. He's not one for seeing others being taken advantage of and he won't stand for anything that goes against his moral code. He enjoys teaching others how to defend themselves and participates in sparring matches every now-and-again throughout his travels.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Kyrie's breeding
2. Open
3. Open
4. Kyrie's breeding
5. Not yet maxed

User Image
Name: Fracas
Personality: Fracas is a very calm demeanor stallion. He thinks first and speaks later, relying on all the information he can gather about a topic before forming an opinion. He reacts after processing and coming to a conclusion, rather than simply do as his heart says. He's hard to rile up as a result and is levelheaded in the most intense or dire of circumstances. This doesn't mean he doesn't like to have fun, he just has a different way of showing it.
Plots:
Breeding: LM'd to Misae
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5. Taken

User Image
Name: Ymir
Orientation: idek
Looking For: Flings, LM??
Personality: Despite his cold upbringing in the mountains, Ymir is a live life to the fullest kind of guy. He never let the biting chill get to him and when he took to the skies in even the most turbulent winds. He loves to laugh and enjoys the company of others. Ymir is a true daredevil, taking on feats and challenges that those with the faintest of hearts wouldn't be able to handle.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Brandnetel
Orientation: idek
Looking For: Flings / LM??
Personality: A truly protective brother and son, Brandnetel puts his family first. He wants to be the strong one that others rely on, making it difficult for him to share his own feelings with others when he sees how much more vulnerable they are; Brand doesn't want to burden others with his problems. Brand has a prideful personality and once he assess someone, it can take a very long time for him to reassess and reevaluate somebody, especially after they've offended him or his family. Being proven wrong can be... difficult for him to accept. Brandnetel can come off rather distant and even sometimes aggressive when approached by strangers and he can have a hard time getting to know new people and making friends as a result.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Taken by Ullúme Eressea
2. Open (???)
3. Open (???)
4. Open (???)
5. Open (???)

User Image
Name: Dusk
Looking For: Plots / LM / Flings
Personality: Dusk is a lover of all things Macabre and occult. He collects bones and turns them into jewelry, he finds beauty in death and decay, and he loves to have his fortune told, whether it be good or bad. He doesn't have many memories of his foalhood and dislikes talking about the past due to the fact that he has such very little memory of anything before his adoptive mother Eve found him. He is a very friendly creature and has a penchant for bad puns, which he loves to share with others.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Taken by Dušana
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Lælius Vespira
Personality: Lælius has always been an individual filled with conviction; he knows what he wants and will do everything in his power to get it. He's self-assured and confident, but almost overly so. He's a creative problem solver and Lælius isn't afraid of getting burned as long as the ends justify the means. This stallion has an aloof quality to him, not the type to bear his heart on a silver platter or let his eyes be an open book to how he's feeling. Being difficult to read is something Lælius prides himself on, especially since it makes it easier for him to stay on one step ahead of any adversaries he might face. Even so, his headstrong demeanor can get him into a lot of trouble, mostly because he's too stubborn to be proven wrong and won't back down form a challenge. Lælius Vespira is also surprisingly calculating in the face of danger and he always finds a way out of a compromising situation he's managed to get himself into, though the tactics he uses may be more morally gray than others.

Unfortunately, his ambitious attitude makes it hard for him to connect with others and the connections he does form with others are often times fleeting and hardly meaningful. He has no problem cutting acquaintances out of his life after they're no longer seemingly useful to his goals. This isn't to say he does this intentionally or lacks affection, Lælius is just someone who takes repeated exposure and interaction with others in order to form a connection that's actually meaningful. He's not one to scoff at love or deeply rooted relationships others may have and care about, Lælius knows the love his fathers share is real and important, but he isn't someone that can picture himself in a romantic relationship. He's the type that believes love exists for some, but not all, and he falls into the some category.
Plots:
Breeding: LM'd to Demeira
1. Taken by Sariel "The North Star"
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Camlann
Looking For: Plots / LM
Personality: A mercenary with morality, Camlann doesn't ask for compensation when he joins a cause. He chooses the side he believes is most deserving of his aid and fights for them to sway the flow of battle. He's fought in countless conflicts, even in the Kalona war, and has the skills to prove his worth as a mercenary. Camlann believes himself to be a bringer of balance to forces of good and evil, thus why he picks as chooses who he lends his sword to, and he may not always pick to fight for those that others believe to be the "right" side. In battle he is fierce, calculating, and unforgiving but outside of battle and war, he can be quite affable once you get past his stoic shell.
Plots:
Breeding:
1. Taken by Lafayette
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

User Image
Name: Gunnar
Looking For: Plots / LM
Personality: A stallion filled with wile and brimming with cleverness, Gunnar is one to know what he wants and seeks to accomplish just that. He considers himself to be of noble stature and intention, always doing his best to help those who are unable to speak for/or represent themselves. While he's not terribly strong or skilled with battle tactics, Gunnar uses his charisma and wit to turn the tides, surveying an area and using it to his advantage. Brains are better than Brawn, after all.
Plots:
Breeding: LM'd to Brunhild
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5. Taken

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Minis

User Image
Name: Enyo
Orientation: ???
Looking For: plots
Personality: The youngest of the twins, Enyo has always had a strong sense of conviction and pride in her family’s duties. She knows that she comes from a long line of Speakers of the Abyss, her family having heard the growls and rumbles of the slumbering Deep One from early ages. It has always been their duty to supply the monster of the depths with a worthy sacrifice in order to appease its hunger. Enyo refuses to question her and her sister’s choice of the next sacrifice, and focuses purely on the fact that what they do is necessary, not only for the village, but for their lives as well. She strives to perform their task to perfection, to make their family proud and continue to appease the village elders. While she isn’t one to acknowledge it outwardly, Enyo knows, deep down, that there is always a threat looming; the threat not just from the creature of the abyss, but from the pressure their family and the elders place upon them to perform their task, lest the twins be the next offering to appease the beast lurking beneath them should they fail to make a selection that quells the hungry growls.
Plots:
Breeding: LM'd to Erebus (tentative)
1. Open
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5. Taken

User Image
Name: Nyasper
Personality: Nyasper comes from a distant land, sailing across the sea with her brother to the world of Soquili. The mare ended up separated from he brother after the ship was beset upon by terrible storms and ended up crashing against large rocks within the turbulent waters. She remains separated from her brother Nyaonix and is searching for him, believing him to still be alive, and is hoping to be reunited with him. She's very formal but incredibly social. She believes that appearances are everything and that being too emotional one way or the other is unbecoming. Nyasper has talents in flower arrangement and creating poetry and spends her free time mastering her crafts.
Plots:
Breeding: LM'd to Ume Tsubaki
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5. Taken

User Image
Name: Erebus
Personality: Erebus is a survivor of the deep. He hails from the same underwater village that Enyo and Deino came from and left. He has a darker view of life, having been raised where ones life could become forfeit should the prominent Speakers of the Abyss choose you to be the next sacrifice. He can be incredibly blunt, valuing directness over fanciful words that dance around the topic at hand. While not an evil creature, Erebus is more gray-ly aligned in terms of morality and does not actively go out helping others or offering his assistance.
Plots:
Breeding: LM'd to Enyo
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5. Taken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:59 am
Familiars

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:47 am
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:48 am
emotion_bigheart

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 pm
snagging one more??  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:11 am
*shoves all the accumulated cobwebs on this thing under the bed*

Officially opening this thing! I can't believe I forgot about this thread, rip me. x'D
Everything's been updated, though I still need to work on the familiars section a little more.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:09 pm
Updated this bad boy quite a bit!

❈ added cherith chillstep, lælius vespira, enyo, nyasper, camlann, erebus, and sariel "the north star"
❈ added in caleb, chernobyl, ker
❈ update information for dusk, eliana, brandnetel  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:40 pm
HoneyTeaTree
"Hey Honey, I've got something you might want to... Tea!"

I'm looking for interactions for one of my stallions. Veslorurn lives in a graveyard, and he believes he's haunted by spirits of those killed by skinwalkers. He's got quite a bit going on at home right now, so he may take a walk to just think about things. Would anyone in your herd be interested in meeting him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

magnadearel

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 am
magnadearel

Oh I have a few ponies that would be interested in interacting with him!

Flidais is a very spiritual lady, very nomadic as well, and she believes that the spirits (like the ones that lead to crackships and wishing stars and whatever others may roam in the land of Kawani) of nature are constantly guiding others, even if they may not be aware of it. She loves to teach others about her beliefs and tries to help others benefit from such a world view. It could be really interesting to have her meet someone else who hears spirits, but not necessarily those that she reveres and respects so much.

Dusk is interested in all things macabre; he makes accessories out of bones and finds beauty in things that others would consider morbid. He’d be quite fascinated to meet someone who hears ghosts, and, while I don’t think he would consider veslorurn’s situation a gift, he’d view it with a more positive and genuine interest than most others would. Dusk is very much the type whom would acquire a Ouija board out of pure, unbridled curiosity and try to befriend whatever tried to talk to him.

Berith might also be someone fun for him to run in to. Her brother sees ghosts and she’s no doubt talked to her brother, Agares, on end about it. She comes from a family of traveling healers and Shamans, and while Berith may not be full unicorn, she’d offer to help Veslorurn and try to see if she could heal him with the gifts her unicorn blood gives her if it was something he’d wish to try. Berith is super used to being around more serious and glum personalities (since that’s how a lot of her direct family are) and wouldn’t be put off by any of Veslorurn’s quirks or tendencies.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:08 pm
HoneyTeaTree

Oooooo all of those sound super interesting!
I think it'd be interesting to him to hear another who believes in spirits, cause no one else hears his spirits. XD

I dunno what Veslo would make of Dusk. Bones should be properly left in their graves where they belong? He would probably be relieved his pelt doesn't turn Dusk away.

He'd be interested to hear of Berith's brother who also hears spirits! He'd also be willing to let her try to heal him, although he'll tell her he doesn't feel ill.

Does one or the others have a stronger muse? Do you wanna start something? It can be near his home or I could have him out wandering just a little.  

magnadearel

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:27 pm
magnadearel
HoneyTeaTree

Oooooo all of those sound super interesting!
I think it'd be interesting to him to hear another who believes in spirits, cause no one else hears his spirits. XD

I dunno what Veslo would make of Dusk. Bones should be properly left in their graves where they belong? He would probably be relieved his pelt doesn't turn Dusk away.

He'd be interested to hear of Berith's brother who also hears spirits! He'd also be willing to let her try to heal him, although he'll tell her he doesn't feel ill.

Does one or the others have a stronger muse? Do you wanna start something? It can be near his home or I could have him out wandering just a little.

I would say my muse is usually stronger for Flidais, but that's mostly due to how often I RP her over the other two. xD I'm definitely looking for Berith to get more interactions and develop her character and ground what I have figured out for her so far, and the same thing can be said for Dusk. I'm definitely down to RP all three of them though, so if one of the three calls out more than the others, or they all seem really interesting to you, I'm more than happy to oblige! biggrin  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff