Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]A reunion and relazation (Amaranthe & Dark Heart)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 am
User ImageUser Image
This is a private rp between stormflower's Amaranthe and Astoria's Dark Heart. No others are allowed to post without permission. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:56 am
So much had happened in such a short time it seemed.....how could she have believed her mother so whole heartedly. Why did it take so long to realize how wrong it all was. She had alienated the few friends she had. Amaranthe found herself back to that place, the field where she made her first friend....her LittleGhost. Her mind flashed back to the last time she saw him.

"My mother was right, Im so much better then you. YOU dont deserve to talk to me! Goodbye forever...."

She stared at the rock she leaped from a million times and her tears ran red down her cheeks, an affliction her mother told her came from her father, but she knew it was because of her mother as well. She wished she could go back in time and see the truth. Her father didn't steal her siblings, he saved them. It was her mother that stole her, if not for her half brother she may remained in the dark and under her mothers 'spell' forever.

She walked around that small field as the sun warmed her face yet her felt cold. Oh my LittleGhost how I need my friend now. Im so lost now....what am I to do?" Her heart ached as a light breeze swept through her hair and she started to sing hoping she would get some sign as what to do now. "It burns into your heart, the darkness that you fear
You were never free, and you never realized
And love, is a word you've never heard
Your heart is cold cause it burns, the desire to leave the mind

Take your breath til nothing's left
Stars of life upon your chest
And I know you wherever you go......"
, her mellow voice chocked as she tried to hold back more tears from falling, she laid in the sun by that rock and continued to hum....

AstoriaFallen

*if your interested here is a link to the song here  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out