Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R]A Little Help? (Zeta x Arsinoe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:26 pm
The text had been a surprise to say the least. She knew the phone that came with the uniform was able to do more things than a normal one but...how did someone named Super Sailor Arsinoe get her number?

Still, what he or she had said in the message interested Zeta. Thrown into a world she was even more alone in, the young senshi really didn't have a clue about what was going on or who she was even fighting. Just that every now and then, someone who made her skin crawl would show up and she would have bruises in the morning.

So when she responded to the text, and was told the main park, Zeta had to hold her breath. She couldn't believe she had agreed to this...

But there she was, walking through the park and looking around for someone, anyone like her. The aura found her first and she headed in the direction spotting someone in purple. "Excuse me..." Her voice was soft as she came around the corner eyeing the...male yes a man. "Are you Super Sailor Arsinoe?"

Grymoire
Sorry about the delay! Had to run to dinner with inlaws

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 pm
He was starting to turn the park into a meeting ground for Senshi and wasn't sure if that was going to be a good or bad thing. It was one of the easiest landmarks to find though and so far the Negaverse seemed to be giving it a wide berth. Probably because of Corvus but he hadn't asked her about that yet.

Either way it was easier to meet those who responded to his texts there than anywhere else.

He hadn't known what to expect that night though with the Senshi's name he had a small clue. He felt her approaching but rather than trying to surprise her he let her come to him where he was sitting on top of a see-saw keeping it balanced on either side of him.

"I am, you must be Zeta Corvi? And it's just Arsinoe. No need for titles."

Sirene Naiads

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:02 pm
"Arsinoe..." Testing the name, she almost whispered it through her lips as she folded her hands neatly in front of her. With a small bow of her waist, she used the moment to catch her breath. "Thank you Arsinoe for agreeing to meet with..."

Picking her head up, Zeta stepped back. "Oh! Are you some kind of circus actor? You have very good balance." It appeared it had finally dawned on her that he was standing in the middle of something that easily should have been rising and falling. Ironic in a way.

"I am afraid I would fall trying that."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:07 pm
"Hm? Oh..." It took him a moment to realize where he was sitting might be seen as odd to someone else. "No. Just a lot of yoga so I've got pretty good balance. That's all. Practice makes perfect." He got up carefully before stepping off the seesaw so he could return the slight bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Once he'd straightened up he ran a hand though his hair. "How can I be of service?"

Sirene Naiads

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:56 am
"Well um..." Zeta started, taking a step back as he moved to the ground. Her hands had come around to the front of her and she felt as fidgety as she was sure she looked. "I was hoping to learn more about well, all of this..."

Green eyes flickered towards him and she motioned to her attire and then back to his. "About what we are. What we are doing here...." The last part, she seemed iffy about saying but came out with it. "And...why?"

"I...wasn't told much when I first put on their outfit but..."A long sigh and she just forced it out. "I'm tired of being beat up and not knowing why I'm a target."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:32 pm
"Yea, the cats aren't all that good at their jobs." He shook his head slightly before pushing some of his hair out of his face. He'd have liked it more if the cat who'd awakened him had bothered to actually tell him what was going on.

Too much to ask though.

"As to what we're doing here and why, I'm not sure there's a good answer other than stopping the Negaverse. We exist, and existed, to combat Chaos and they're the agents of Chaos." Everyone who'd been at the head of the Negaverse when he'd first awakened seemed to have disappeared now though. "You're probably being beat up because they hate us for some reason. That i've never been able to figure out."

Sirene Naiads

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:26 pm
"Well that's rather rude." Zeta mumbled a bit louder than she would have liked. Shooting up a look to him, she tried to add. "I mean, oh..." Zeta looked away, her hands came up to hold her arms. "That can't be it. We exist to combat them just because they exist? So what exists to combat us then?"

"I'm sorry. I know I can't be making any sense. But it sounds like a food chain almost. Everyone exists to devour another..." She was almost shaking now.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 am
"We exist to combat them because they feel like they've got some god given right to run the entire galaxy because someone was pissed someone else stole her boyfriend, who wasn't actually." He shook his head. "It's complicated, dumb, and they're just assholes."

Who thought all Senshi needed to get off 'their' planet despite all the senshi now being born on the same planet. "We exist, well now we exist to fight them, but before we existed to just keep the peace. We were protectors and guardians but our hand got forced."

And all their worlds were destroyed in the ensuing war.

Sirene Naiads

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas