Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Batt] Third Night (Alphard and Arsinoe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:28 pm
The late night waffle run had been a great idea in theory, but bad in execution. He'd gone out, powered up, but now was facing down a very angry youma one handed. The other hand was trying to keep his chicken from falling out of his waffle. Yelling loudly as the crablike youma kept taking swings at him, Alphard was doing his best but-

"Why crabs? I didn't even get seafood tonight bro, I got a bird! Back off buddy!" Alphard was trying to reason with the youma of all things.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:40 pm
He'd felt the presence of the youma and the Senshi not far from his usual patrol point and when the youma didn't quickly vanish he headed in that direction. Someone should have been fighting the thing and instead he was stuck with the image of a Senshi flailing around at some giant crab creature.

And seafood puns, great.

"Works better if you put down the waffle!" He called out as he dropped onto the sidewalk behind the crab. The youma swiveled around to try to see both of them at the same time, claws snapping in anger. He ducked out of the way of a swing from the youma while grabbing his lantern and a flint stick.

"I don't have time for this." He lit the stick before blowing it out sending 5 small fireballs toward the creature.

Quote:
Dancing Lights! Reveal!

[Taking the lighting stick from his lantern he catches a bit of the flame. Holding it up to his face he breathes on the flame releasing five small orbs of fire toward his enemies. Upon contact the orbs explode Note: The explosions are more powerful this time and have a chance of actually singing or burning those who they explode against.]

Duration: The lantern needs only two minuets (three posts) to recharge between attacks.
Avoidable: Yes. The orbs float fast and Sailor Arsinoë only has mild control over where they go. If you're nimble and fast you can get away
Downside: Even Sailor Arsinoë's comrades can still be hit by the orbs and suffer damage if they get in the way

iStoleYurVamps

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:34 pm
Now, whoever it was must have never met Alphard because case in point, those who knew or met Alphard would know he wasn't exactly of the mind to just abandon food much less when it was post high munchies. Not that he was high on patrol or had finished his joint like, an hour ago so was just starting that nice flow going.

"What? Are you crazy man?" he yelled, darting under and away from one monster claw.
"I can't just drop it! These are quality chicken n Waffles my man!"

Whoever this guys was though, he knew his stuff, and the youma let out a shocked cry as it was hit. That opened up the opportunity for Alphard to not just put some space between himself and the monster but-

"Veil of Twilight!" Actually use his magic. One handed at that.
"I can fight just find, don't tell me I can't have my waffle and eat it too!"

Grymoire
Magic sends enemies into a sphere of darkness before blinding flash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:50 pm
"Not getting eaten by a youma is more important than waffles." He yelled, ducking under the flailing crab to try to make it closer to the other Senshi. At least a few of his orbs had hit, given the size of the thing. It wasn't going to be happy and unhappy youma were usually more unpredictable but at least it was hurt.

Dealing with the other Senshi though.

At least he used his magic and the crab disappeared into a ball of shadows for a moment.

Normally that would give them time to actually do something about it, like let his attack recharge, but if the other wasn't going to abandon his food to save his own skin he might be alone on this. "Serisouly. Giant crab youma. You can get more waffles later unless you've just got some death wish and want to go down with a full stomach."

iStoleYurVamps

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:09 pm
Okay fair enough. Alphard couldn't say the guy was wrong but- Chicken and waffles was good. So good. But the other senshi wasn't far off the mark. If Alphard did go down, he'd rather go down with a full belly than... not. Die at peace with the cosmos that was his void of a stomach.
Shoving the oh so offending last large bite of said dinner breakfast dish into his own gaping maw called a mouth, Alpard looked around for anthing to use as a weapon.
All he found was a tree branch and a thin one at that.

Still he gave the other senshi a thumbs up. They could do this, it wasn't like the youma would come out of his attack pissed and semi blind-

The youma came out pissed and semi blind and just randomly flailing at anything around it. Alphard still considered that so far so good.
"Mmmrff Murr!"

Grymoire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:33 pm
He was almost, oh so, tempted to leave the other senshi to his fate with the giant crab just for the stunt with the food. He didn't know what could possess someone to think that was anywhere near more important than taking down a youma.

"Priorities." He muttered to himself as he dodged a flailing claw and jumped back out of range.

"It's going to be a minute before I can do that again so ... please do something to help." Preferably with that stick he'd picked up but he'd take anything at this point.

The crab needed to die.

iStoleYurVamps

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:42 pm
Grymoire
The food finished off, Alphard couldn't on principle, disagree. There were priorities. His just happen to be focused on food. And not dying. That came in at a good solid second followed by 'make sure I have enough money for rent again because whoops that impulse buy of 10 boxes of on sale magic cards wasn't that great of an idea.
"Don't worry buddy! I got you!" Running up to the crab this time, Alphard did what Alphard figured was both stupid and brilliant.
He grabbed an eye stalk and pulled.

While completely terrifying to do, it did have one immediate effect and that was that the crab was now perma half blind and pissed off. Two effects.

Also Alphard was flung into a wall as the crab scuttled madly about.
There was a lot of pain.
"Don't got."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:01 pm
There were some days he met Senshi who he admired and who he thought were good examples of why the senshi were being reborn. Then there were times were he wondered how someone had managed to be the reborn soul of a senshi.

This was one of the latter.

He didn't quite duck a flailing leg fast enough and got a nasty scratch through his pants and along one leg. Hissing at the pain he jumped up and landed heavily on the crab's head.

At least it was behind it's eyes and that was technically it's head. The crab toppled over since with the senshi on top it was unbalanced and as it's body cracked against the pavement he rolled off. He stayed on the ground, not sure how much weight he could put on his leg until it stopped throbbing.

iStoleYurVamps

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:37 pm
For all Alphard was in terms of being not the best of senshi, he did have one thing going for him and that was the fact he tended to be lucky. Lucky in that as the crab went down, Alphard got up looked around for anything of use.

And an abandoned snow shovel propped against a wall seemed like just the kind of thing. Grabbing it, the metal end was crude and clearly made to break up ice.
Running forward, Alphard chose instead to shove it into the cracked shell and push. He'd rather break up the youma in all honesty.

"Why won't it die!" To be fair, it was probably dying given its flailing about on it's back.
Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:51 pm
"Because it's a youma and those things don't like to die." he huffed as he tried to pull himself to his feet. His scratched leg was really not liking that idea and he really hoped that he wasn't going to have to go get stitches somewhere and try to explain the cut.

That was always his least favorite thing about getting injured while doing this stuff. If you had to go get it fixed you had to make up stories and try not to go to the same doctor too many times. They'd probably get suspicious if you came in ever week for something.

"Just ... get the shovel in deeper or something. I think it's mostly dead." With the way the crab was flailing about it looked like it was dying at least.

iStoleYurVamps

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 pm
Truer words had never been spoken. Well, they probably had but Alphard was too lazy to google them. No, instead, he was giving himself a running start to further stand the crab youma with the shovel.
It worked. Downside however was upon turning to dust the shovel and Alphard fell into a cloud of what was basically dead youma which tasted just as one would expect. Very gross and like licking a chalk board.

"AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Getting up, the senshi of the night cast a pained looked to the one who's been the more responsible fighter.
"Please tell me I'm not going to die from getting it in my mouth."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:34 am
He managed to get himself to his feet as the youma turned into a cloud of dust, fanning some away from himself, wobbling a bit. His leg wasn't going to hold him for long but he could stand up and finish this at least.

"I don't think any Senshi's have had the munchies bad enough to eat youma before. So not sure."

He was only slightly joking, wiry grin on his face.

"Maybe don't eat any more though."

iStoleYurVamps

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:36 pm
A few seconds of gagging and spitting happened before Alphard too note of the others senshi and his wounds.

"Nasty. Couldn't pay me money to eat that but s**t dude." Standing he walked over.
"You want some help? I dunno if the ER will take magical dudes but can you walk like- s**t." He didn't mean to power down- he just did.

"s**t man, I'm sorry."
Grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 pm
He raised a brow slightly at the other Senshi powering down, not doing so himself. "I think I'm okay. Will be okay..." He looked down at his leg and the blood that was slowly seeping out of the wound.

He shifted a bit, testing the weight on his foot, and hissed as pain shot up his leg. He'd had worse but it had been a while. Despite his fears and his distrust of others he wasn't going to make it anywhere to get it fixed without help.

With a sigh he powered down. "I can't really walk. The cut's pretty deep ... I think there is an urgent care near here." He carefully leaned over so he could roll his pant leg up. "You're going to have to help me since this is half your fault."

iStoleYurVamps

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:25 pm
He might have been a bad senshi but Mehtab did his best to be at least a decent human being. Quickly darting under the man's arm, he offered, (or rather inserted) himself as a way to counter the weight.

"Tell me where to go and we'll get you there! Least I can do." He opened his mouth running tongue gainst the roof of his mouth one last time.

"Hope they at least have water. Youma tastes nothing like sushi."

Grymoire
call that a wrap!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas