Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ RP Graveyard
[PRP-Matori] Thoughts of Travel (Neryssa/Onas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:07 am
The air was warm with the young Matori left her home dwelling, a place she had returned to after an exciting outing with her sister. the Sauti festival had been amazing and the arrival of the new faces from strange floating contraptions. They were things that some couldn't even dream of, but this Matori was going to be one to travel with those new people.

"Come on Lygs, we have stuff to do." Neryssa said to the critter that clung to her back. "I don't know when they leave, but I want to be ready."

Her soft soled shoes slapped against the ground as she trotted towards the local market. She had things to purchase, Neryssa wasn't sure just what she wanted, but she wanted something. That and she needed something to do while they traveled, oh this was exciting.

"Hopefully I can get you aboard as well, not that you take up much space. And you never wander far." She spoke to Lygs as if it could really understand what she was saying.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:59 am
Onas was almost a class A grump most of the time. It wasn't that he tried to be, it's just how it ended up happening. Something always set him off as he woke up and ate breakfast. Usually it was a rude, or crude comment from some other person as a few families gathered to share meals. His family had way too many friends that Onas would never associate himself with normally.

Lately, though, the Matori male found himself heading toward the market more often. He mainly looked over food things, trying to find the best deals so he could help his mother out when it came to shopping.

It'd been relaxing. He hadn't run into anything or anyone unusual.

He heard a girl talking to someone that sounded like she was saying 'legs'. Was someone really talking to their own legs?

"...Who're you talking to?" He asked after a few minutes of watching her.

Kesmi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:09 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Neryssa just about jumped when someone spoke in her direction, she had been in her own little world and talking to the critter on her back. So much so that she hadn't even noticed that she was talking more loudly then she wanted to. Turning her attention towards the Matorian male, she tilted her head to one side. For a moment she didn't say a thing, thinking that he might have been talking to someone else, but no one else was answering him.

"Oh, sorry, I was talking to him." She turned around so that the black and green marked Maglardilla that was clinging to the back of her vest. "I didn't mean to speak loud enough for everyone to hear."

She felt it was needed to apologize to this man for disturbing his day. Really she was heading to the market to find cloth and trinkets to make things. She would need new clothing when traveling. Turning back around to look Onas over, she noted that he might have been headed the same way.

"Were you headed for the market too? Seems a lovely day to do some shopping." She grinned sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 pm
Onas blinked a little when she said she was talking to the creature on her back and then he felt dumb. Oh well. Mistakes happened. He ducked his head a little sheepishly and just offered an apologetic look and smile.

"Ah, I have ...good hearing. Sorry for picking up on a conversation that had nothing to do with me." He gave a shrug and then nodded at her question.

"Something like that. I'm always out at markets, looking around." The young Matori male glanced at the stalls just ahead and he put his hands behind his back.

"My name is Onas. It seems fair I give my name given I interrupted you."

Kesmi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:46 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Neryssa stared at Onas as he seemed to be embarrassed about asking his question. Well, it wasn't really the first time, there were other times that she would be talking to Lygs and people questioned her sanity. Sometimes it just wasn't aloud and with many others around. But she could only smile at the older Matori.

"It's ok. Not many seem to think I have something clinging to the back of my vest anyways. He almost blends in really." She craned her neck a little to look at Lygs. "Name's Neryssa, I'm hoping to pick some things up for a trip my sister and I are planning." It wasn't that she wanted to get too detailed into what kind of trip it was. She was sure that he could guess, news of the strangers surely has spread far and wide by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:52 pm
It was true, the little thing did sort of blend in. Onas relaxed a bit and then listened to her name and the fact she was going on a trip.

Slowly the Martori male tilted his head and nodded. "A trip? That sounds exciting..." He might be planning a trip of his own soon. Matori was an amazing place, but there was so much more out there. He didn't voice this, however. It was her turn to speak. "What kind of trip? Learning? Exploring? Some leave to go fight..." He knew of a few that lived near him that grew up and left to go see how strong they were against other races.

Kesmi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:58 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"It's going to be loads of fun. My sister and I are going to travel together." Neryssa bounced from foot to foot in an excited manner. "Nuuu, I'm not going off to fight or anything like that. My sister is traveling to find new stories, since she is a bard. Me, I want to explore and learn things."

She watched the older Matori as he thought going on a trip sounded exciting. Tilting her head to one side, wondering what kind of trip he was going to plan. Perhaps he was going to this far away land that she and her sister had heard about?

"You thinking of going to Belrea too? That's where my sister and I want to go." She asks straight up, not that everyone wanted to go to these strange lands.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 am
"Belrea? No, no no no." Onas brought both hands up and shook his head. "I just mean get off the island. Not go to a completely different uncharted territory." He was terrified of leaving his island, even to go to Tale, so going to Belrea was completely out of the question. He'd heard about the strange visitors and their weird contraptions that carried them around in the sky. It was unnatural if you asked him. If Earthlings were meant to fly, they would have gotten wings a long time ago.

"I want to visit Chibale. See if any would be interested in becoming a sparing partner to give me tips when I actually get the coin to do it. I'm wanting to fight with a spear." He didn't have a lot of practice, but he was working on it.

Kesmi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:15 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Neryssa blinked at Onas as he seemed freaked out about leaving his homeland for another completely different place. much farther away then just Chibale. Well, she could imagine she would be the same way if she were going to travel alone. But she had her sister to go with and the two of them were going to have so much fun.

"Oh, that sounds like it would be fun too." She nodded, though Belrea sounded far more exciting. "A sparing partner huh? I'm getting the hang of using daggers. Aside from keeping with my side passion of dancing." She smiled brightly. "Just be careful with the spear. When I looked at some at the market in Sauti, they looked really dangerous."

She remembered looking through the weapon stalls, and glancing over all the other options. She had a couple daggers at home, she didn't know a good say to carry them yet. She might make a case or something to put them in. It was hard to tell right now, but she would think of something.

"Come on, we can talk and walk. I need to pick up some things before darting back to Sauti. I mostly came back to get Lygs, but my mom reminded me that I might need other things for the journey." She wasn't too sure what else she could need, her packs were just about full with clothing, cloth and sewing things to occupy herself. Her daggers were in there and Lygs always took up his place on the back of her shirt. She supposed to could take a few trinkets from home. To remind herself of who she was if there was a time that she forgot..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:03 pm
It might not be as exciting to her, going to a place for a sparing partner, but for Onas, it was probably all the excitement he could handle. Maybe he was just a slower paced guy. Whatever, it didn't bother him much.

"Everyone knows on that island is the strongest fighters. So I'm determined to become strong. There are people back home I want to keep safe." To make her laugh, he went so far as to flex his arms that had very little muscle definition on them. Onas would be a big strong warrior one day. (At least in his dreams.)

"Dancing and daggers? Could be an interesting dace. I'd be willing to see if you could mesh the two." Then again, Onas had to admit to himself that he enjoyed watching dancing in general. It was very relaxing and sometimes, when the dancers in his home town danced, he could get a little emotional if the mood and dancing was on point. Onas could have seen himself as a dancer at one point, even went to lessons when he was younger. He just gave up on caring, honestly. It was fun for the time he spent, but he wasn't sure he wanted to do it as a living. So he'd given up.

When she wanted to walk and talk, the Matori dusted himself off and nodded a little. "Depending on what you need, I could be of help. If you need camping supplies, or medications, there's a few shops near by I used..."

Kesmi
Are we still doing this one?

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
◈ RP Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash