Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:02 pm
Recently Laini had taken up a couple of new crafts she had begun to love - one more than others. Weaving. Most days she spent collecting product to weave with or simply weaving, today was no different. Laini had received a couple of special order items from a new friend she couldn't really ignore, especially considering one of the items was for their Mother. So while Laini worked away she thought of this and it seemed to aid her already nimble fingers in quickly working on the products. "Grass so green it brightens eyes.." She mumbled lightly as she worked diligently on additional items for the mother and daughter.

"I wonder what the coast might be like, I hope she can trade some of these goods." The lioness continued to mumble to herself. The additional items were to share amongst the three of them. Laini weaved together some decorative necklaces, mane/tail accessories and added a very special product of a woven shawl. All of the various items included some flowers she'd woven and dyed herself. All of them made her very proud, though the shall most of all. In her mind she envisioned the shawl being gifted to leader, a token of gratitude for allowing them time within the prides lands. "Foolish." Laini berated herself for having such thoughts, her work was merely okay, not nearly good enough for a Queen of any pride - it was that very reason that she hadn't presented her work to the spiritual leaders of her home. On days like today she typically began to feel unappreciated, of her own doing, but today wasn't a typical day.

"I'm in here!" She called out, 'in here' referring to a large cover of branches that created a small cover. It was scented of various flowers, the natural smell of a fresh tree and the natural smell of earth. "I've got the items here, just finishing up a couple more mane accessories." The lioness pulled two bags, unique to each owner in color scheme out in front of her to show the goddess. To her delight the young goddess squealed excitedly.

WC: 353

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:10 pm
The voice was small, something that Krisis had grown accustomed to in a previous meeting of the lioness. The goddess made her way into the small hideout that Laini adored so much and inhaled deeply, she was rewarded with the comfort of smelling home. "Hello Laini." She greeted fondly, the lioness didn't respond right away, but soon greeted with a smile. All the while Krisis watched as the lioness before her pulled free the bags that had been hand crafted and filled with other crafted items. Krisis had brought along additional items - some gems, hollowed out to be filled with various items and small meals. Both of which were in small separate sacks of leather for safety and mess purposes.

"Oh Laini, you have out done yourself!" The goddess proclaimed, orange-red eyes as wide as saucers at the sight of the beautiful pieces before her. "You should present your work to others, show them what you've shown me." Though when Krisis thought hard enough 'shown' would have been to strong of a word. She had stumbled across Laini, who had been in the process of gathering long blades of grass, all while using a basket made to store the goods. It was the basket that had caught her attentions initially - it appeared worn at first, but instead - upon closer inspection she discovered it was paw made.

So needless to say, when the unwanted company began to praise the basket Laini had tried to squirm away. Krisis was reminded that it had taken quite sometime for Laini to warm up and open up to her. "I promise that no one would think anything, but beautiful when they saw your work." Though, she remembered that it wasn't the praise that Laini wanted, she wanted nothing, but to make the articles purely to make her happy.

They did.

"I just love them so much Laini."

Krisis gushed over the pieces.

WC: 317  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:18 pm
The darker lioness bowed her head and blushed deeply at the compliments bestowed upon her work by the goddess. "Thank you Krisis." She said, quietly. "I really hope that you and your mother can get some nice things with all of this." Finally she raised her head, green eyes meeting those sparkling, orange-red eyes.

"There are some mane/tail accessories of flowers, bands, wraps and simple articles to weave into the mane. You'll find a shawl in one of them, should be large enough to fit any lioness comfortably." A couple times, while sharing the information about her products she had to stop and breath a couple of times. "That shawl is the only one I've ever made so far, it should fetch a nice item or two - it could also be a token to the Queen." Laini lowered her head again, embarrassed at the idea, though Krisis was vigorously agreeing with the idea. "All of the flowers have been paw-crafted and dyed, as well as scented."

"If.." The lioness raised her eyes once more to gaze at the goddess. "If it's not to much to ask. Would you be able to bring me back a shell or two? Maybe some plants or other materials?" Wide, green eyes were staring openly now - it took all of her energies to hold that stare, but she badly wanted the products and hoped that Krisis and her mother could help her out.

WC: 239
Laini Total WC: 592

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:25 pm
"I haven't seen the shawl yet Laini, but I can guarantee that whatever product you've made would be worthy of any Queen." Krisis gave a warm smile. She was being entirely honest and forward, the work that the lioness had been doing - even at the early stages of her work was absolutely beautiful. It seemed the lioness had found her talent in the world. "I expected no less than paw-crafted from you." The goddess replied honestly.

Krisis waited as the lioness paused, she watched as Laini seemed to have an internal battle that almost beat her voice down, but she won. "Of course I can!" She responded just as quickly as Laini had the words out. "Leave your requests to me, I'll make sure that I take the time to collect those items and whatever else I think you may be able to use." She mused excitedly, new items from the coast meant more new products embellished with shells and whatever else may be able to find.

"I need to meet with my mother though. As soon as I return I'll come meet with you. Good-bye, for now." One last smile and then she was turned from the lioness who paid no mind to the other leaving except to wave a small amount before returning to her work on another project.

WC: 221
Krisis Total WC: 538

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces