Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Honeysuckle House

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:51 pm
~The ζyzorion Family~

User Image

~ B E L T R A , I R E L A N D~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:55 pm
I N H A B I T A N C E

E U P H E M I A ~ D A R R O W - L Y Z O R I O N
Age 26
Former Gryffindor
Daughter of Selene and Eric

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:16 pm
T H E ~ H O M E

F I R S T ~ F L O O R
Euphemias Bedroom
Small Kitchen
Small Livingroom
Small Bathroom

S E C O N D ~ F L O O R
Attic
Pulldown Guest Bed (Located in Attic)

O T H E R ~ L O C A T I O N S
Underground Pantry (Located under the house, Kind of like a basement, but the access is from the outside.)
Seaside path (No picture) (Leads down to a beach on the Atlantic and a small Private beach)
Small Owl House No picture, can house two owls, is old and starting to fall apart.
Underground Tunnels: No Picture, The Underground Tunnels entrance can be found in the basement/cellar of the Honeysuckle house, the Tunnels have many false pathways and only one true one. The Tunnels where built by a paranoid member of the Redtoad family whom feared the end of the world. The true pathway is 60 feet forward from the ladder that brings you into the tunnels, turn left, 40 feet until you get to a break in the tunnel, turn right and walk 10 feet, turn left again and wall 200 feet while ignoring the other offshoots, take one more right and a quick left two feet later, walk four feet and you will be at a door. Opening the door will lead to a room that can only be described as a bunker, however if you put your hand into the hole next to the door, the hole that looks like its just a missing brick, you will touch something cold, a very thick coin with an imprint of the Muggle, Caesar upon it, which is a portkey to Moira's death place.
Underground Bunker No Picture, The bunker looks like a small study with a desk, bookcase, and several shelves of preserved food. It is dreary and dusty with no natural light sources.
Underground Room The place of Moira Redtoad's death and the deaths of many wizards and witches. Only accessable though Caesar's coin portkey
Overgrown Orchard Half an acre from the house is an overgrown orchard that was once well taken care of and produced apples (4 trees), Pears (4 trees), Wild Cherries (2 trees), and Strawberry Tees (yes they exist, and 4 are in the orchard)

H I S T O R Y
Having first belonged to the Redtoad family, once the Redtoad name met its end with its last living family member, Sorcha Redtoad, married a Lyzorion. The Honeysuckle house has changed hands to the Lyzorion Family. The Honeysuckle house has been is in slight disrepair from many years of being unused. Ever since the last resident of the house, Asterin, moved out, the house has been in a state of disrepair. The local Honeysuckles have overtaken the house, growing up the sides of the house and taking over. The house belonged to first to Gavin Redtoads grandfather (name unknown). It was Gavin Redtoads father whom build the tunnels as he desired nothing more then the safety of his children and so he build a sprawling network of tunnels under the 3 acres of land that the small house was built upon. Upon his death the house would pass to Gavin Redtoad and his wife Asterin, and then to Sorcha Lyzorion nee Redtoad, the deed passing to the Lyzorion family after her marriage to Roane. The tunnels would become an unknown secret until Moira Redtoad stumbled upon the entrance in the cellar. Moira would later use the tunnels to get to the second room located in the far north of the property (Now known as the underground room) as her torture room, knocking out the tunnel that lead to the room she would make it so the room was only accessible via Portkey. seventeen muggleborns and halfbloods would die here, the last one, a Ravenclaw managing to outwit Moira, how Moira died is unknown to the family, her body still remains in the underground room, now just a pile of bones. The Ravenclaw used the portkey to leave the room and instead of taking the portkey or destroying it, the Ravenclaw escapee hid the Portkey behind some bricks in the tunnel before vanishing- what happened to this Ravenclaw is unknown.

Euphemia came across the house listed in her step-fathers records as being "Abandoned", while on her return trip from travelling Europe and Asia she remembered the listing and came to Ireland in order to avoid her family, and since the house was already being paid for all she would need to worry about would be renovations....at least until someone in her family wants to come live in Ireland again. You can not travel to the Honeysuckle house by Floo powder as the Floo system access has been removed. You can apparate onto the land but you cant apparate inside the house

O T H E R ~ C R E A T U R E ' S
Ghost of Moira Redtoad

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces