Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] So what do I do? (Caliban, Arisnoe, and disposable) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:29 pm
Derrick stretched out a bit as he waited for his senshi sparring partner. It had apparently gotten through to some of the others that he was a newbie and needed some training, and so here he was. He was dressed a bit more warmly while waiting, he had been warned not to just idly stand around powered up after all. That and his senshi outfit didn't do much to keep out the cold in the winter.

He still wasn't sure what to make of all of this senshi stuff. Currently he still wasn't sure if he wanted to even get involved in all of it. But, might as well learn how to fight a bit anyway, right?

Grymoire
There you go? XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:31 am
The senshi grape-vine was a rather useful thing and he was, always, more than happy to show the newer senshi the ropes. He might not have been the best fighter out there but he was at least a good enough one and unlike some he was willing to train others.

He'd powered up a few blocks away from his apartment and turned on his phone to send a message to the other senshi who'd asked for some training.

[ Text to Caliban: On my way. Be ready when I get there ]

He could tell there was another powered entity, a darker one so most likely negaverse, in the area and they could probably take them by surprised.

SSBrosB

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:00 pm
Derrick was currently browsing the internet on his phone before feeling a buzzing in his head. He winced as he felt it. He knew that he had gotten a message on his senshi phone.

It had been a little annoying carrying both phones at once, but he didn't want to be caught using the senshi one. It was too important to be waving around. And it couldn't connect to the internet anyway.

He had been told he could only access it in his powered form. How do I do that again? He asked himself, searching around for the pen that had also been given to him by that cat. He had only transformed the one time, when he had been attacked by that youma and the girl and cat had been there, but aside from that he hadn't bothered to power up again, not yet at least. He hadn't seen any reason to.

He finally found the pen after fishing around in his pockets a bit and held it up, forgetting for a second what he was supposed to do. Oh right, the name thing. At least he finally remembered it and said it clearly. Luckily he was in a spot that no one would notice or see him transforming.

After he was in his powered form, he could sense the aura of the other senshi. However, he barely sensed another aura, however it seemed... off.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:51 am
He smirked slightly as he felt someone powering up near by and figured that was the other senshi who'd asked for training. Running a hand through his hair he dropped down off the roof to street level near the other person.

"You look nervous." His voice was soft, not wanting to scare the other senshi too much but knowing he was going to somehow anyway.

Seemed to be the usual feeling for the newer senshi and he was wondering what sort of cats were transforming. No one seemed to be picking these kids up and teaching them what to do and how not to be scared doing it.

SSBrosB

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:51 am
Caliban sensed the senshi aura coming his way, and so wasn't too surprised when the other senshi hopped down and spoke to him. He still twitched a bit in surprise though, the other had come pretty quickly after all.

He relaxed a bit though when he was finally able to see the other. "Well, this will be my first time training, so I'm not too used to this." He replied, smiling a little. Well, the other one seemed nice at least. He still felt something in the back of his mind though. Like there was another, different aura near them.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 pm
"We were all new once." He could still remember how strange it had been when he'd first started all of this. At least he'd had others around who were willing to teach him what it meant.

The new faces he met now, not so much.

"Can you feel the other presence?" He hoped so at least. They were probably Lieutenants so easy enough to take care of and he could, hopefully, let the newbie do most of the work. Better for moral. "Oh ... I'm Arsinoe, you are?"

SSBrosB

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:48 pm
Caliban nodded to him. "Yes, I think I do. Or at least I believe so." He could only assume that was what he was feeling. "And I'm Caliban. It's nice to meet another senshi." He replied. "Do you know what that other presence is??" He had never felt something like it before, of course, he hadn't felt many other aura's before either. Just senshi so far.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:29 pm
"That is a lieutenant of the Negaverse. The people we're supposed to put down." He smirked slightly, running a hand through his hair. "And I think they haven't noticed we're here yet so."

He motioned for the other Senshi to follow him. "Good practice for you and hopefully one less of them that we'll have to deal with later."

He doubted that the other Senshi would be alright with killing the lieutenant, he didn't seem like the sort, but they could at least make him think twice about coming out again.

SSBrosB

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:36 pm
"I see..." So that was the type of aura. He had been warned about them. Caliban nodded, silently telling the other that he would follow and had his attention. "A lieutenant huh? Let's hope we can get him out of here then." He wasn't exactly sure what they were supposed to do with the Negaverse, just that they had to stop them somehow.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:43 pm
"You're going to be the one fighting them. I'll be back up in case you get into trouble but the ones like that don't have magic. They're more dangerous in a fist fight so, not suggested."

It would probably happen but he could at least help by then.

He slipped through the alleys and paused when he saw the Lieutenant. "We haven't been noticed yet. Have you used your magic before?""

SSBrosB

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:53 pm
Caliban followed the other senshi silently, following his directions. "All right, I'll watch out for that then." He said. His magic involved his fists too, but it was only usable twice. He would have to make them count.

He stopped when Arisnoe stopped and looked around him to take a peek at the lieutenant. It was an interesting sight. The lieutenant seemed to be wearing some sort of military-like uniform. "I've only used it once." He replied. "Getting rid of a youma." That had been an experience.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:17 pm
"I promise you that the lieutenant will be a lot easier than a youma." He remembered some of those and they had been a nightmare. "They haven't spotted us yet either so you should be able to take them by surprise."

He unhooked his lantern just in case. If it looked like Caliban was going to get hurt or the Lieutenant wasn't going to give up he'd step in. Might step in anyway just to teach the Nega-jerk a lesson.

SSBrosB

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:11 pm
"Well that's good at least." He nodded towards Arisnoe and moved forward a bit. It seemed that the lieutenant still hadn't noticed them. Caliban eventually got to a point where he figured he could rush the lieutenant and say his attack in time. Now he just had to hope he didn't miss.

He waited a bit, shifting his feet a little, and then ran towards his opponent and said his attack, "Seal away!" He hoped his aim was good enough to hit.

Quote:
When Caliban hits an opponent with one of his fists, it causes the opponent to be temporarily paralyzed, where the opponent was hit (either the whole arm, whole leg, or torso+head), for 15 seconds. Can be used twice in battle period.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 pm
He did have to give Caliban credit for not being afraid of fighting. That was at least bonus points in his book. He was a little disappointed that his attack did require him getting up so close since that was something he always worried about but it was just a lieutenant right?

It couldn't hurt that much.

"Get back so they can't hit you back!"

The Lieutenant was surprised at the strike, squawking as they were hit, but they recovered enough to swing back. Their aim was sluggish since it appeared to be their off arm they were swinging with but still directed right at Caliban's face.

SSBrosB

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:06 pm
Caliban had barely registered the words that his 'trainer' had said before he realized that a fist was flying at his face. Luckily he was able to dodge it just in time. However, the lieutenant wasn't giving up and Caliban jumped back a bit, trying to dodge his opponent's attacks.

He would have to get back in there eventually though if he wanted to win. His magic needed to actually hit his opponent after all.

Grymoire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces