Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:32 am
User Image

Shockstar was absolutely PUMPED!

It must have been his lucky day because when he happened down by the beach looking for water creatures.... HE CAUGHT ONE!!

Ok, well sorta.

It didn't really jump into the capsule like they did on tv but it didn't exactly run either. The strange tailed colt was able to just walk over and pick it up. That was close enough for him! They totally did that in the cartoons! Sometimes...!

Grinning, Shockstar found a nice place near the shore and parked his rear into the sand, the sound of the waves relaxing, hooves gently squishing and poking the Starfish like thing repeatedly. "Ohman I bet you are super strong... wonder what kind of attacks you know...." he mused, a giant grin spread across his face as he leaned closer towards the thing and gently rubbed his cheek against its chubby body.

FrostyPeaches
<3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image

Wave had left the water and was slowly floating through the beachy shore on his hoverboard. He checked to make sure there were no accidents and no trouble makers while he was at watch. Especially those that are tempted to steal other pony's belongings...

Dedicated so saving lives, he can't help but scan the area quickly with his eyes as his board kept on floating onward. He decided to go at a slow slow speed to avoid bumping into other ponies and hurting them. He totally did not want to get sued either.

Nothing exciting went on until his hoverboard floated past a colt with a slightly darker shade of yellow than him. His ears had picked up what he was saying, and his eagle eyes turned to the very left of his sockets so he could spy... Wave noticed the strange colt poke at a squishy starfish out of the water. It made him laugh in silence and turn his hoverboard around before coming to a complete stop.

"Don't try to eat it, they are not good for you," he spoke out loud, "nor do they know how to attack," completely misinterpreting the situation since he only caught half of Shockstar's act.

xxx xxx Fea Line

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:35 pm
The sound of the other colt's voice took him by surprise.

Lifting his face up, black eyes blinked at the fish tailed foal floating around on his hover board. He had seen one of those kinds before.... a filly if he remembered right? "I wasn't trying to eat it!" Shockstar stated, stomping a hoof in the sand slightly.

A grin spread across his face however. "Of course it knows how to attack. You just have to unlock its potential. Train it." he nodded firmly, speaking as if he spoke from years of experience.

Of course what went on in his delusional mind was usually farthest from reality but that didn't seem to stop the odd tailed colt from enjoying himself.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 pm

The bab just chuckled at the other colt as he stomped in defense. "Okay, okay i believe you, for now.." There is no need to cause a fight in the middle of the sandy beach surrounded by little babbins and their parents having a nice day out with this colt, he thought.

"What are you trying to do anyways thinking this chub of a starfish can attack?" Wave Watcher drifted closer to the starfish as he stayed on his hoverboard. Gently, he poked the starfish with a hoof. It didn't really do anything but lift a tubey feet.

Wave again chuckled and looked at Shockstar, "want me to be a training dummy so it can 'unlock its potential'?" he asked, "I have time today."

It felt funny to the colt, volunteering as a training dummy. He thought he had seen every silly thing in this place by now but today's encounter made him curious and somewhat quite interested...

Fea Line

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:56 pm
Shockstar shook his head. So few understood his campaign for glory, but then that's why he simply had to teach them.

He didn't really understand what the colt was asking at first and instead waddled closer and attempted to pick the creature off the ground gently by sliding its chubby body into as much of his hooves as he could manage. It only just proceeded to make him look rather silly.

"I mean if you are offering." Shockstar laughed at the other colt's offering. It reminded him of the time he spent with Orbit, except he wasn't exactly testing Encore on her, just his throwing. This would be different. "But that's not quite how it works. You don't test em out on other people or ponies...that's dangerous." he nodded, struggling to keep the chubby thing in his hooves as it seemed to turn to jelly.

"I'll just have to catch it and take it home with me!" he nodded triumphantly, stopping a moment to dig around in his satchel and pulled out a round red and white capsule in the shape of a ball.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 pm

The mer had no idea what this colt was trying to show him. But ... when ShockStar tried to pick up the squishy starfish, the sight was just too adorable that he couldn't help but watch. it just looked like he was trying to pick up a small footbag/hackysack that was super slippery.

"You mean... I don't get to fight against that squishy thing there? TO UM... unlock its special moves?" Wave thought about the tv shows he had watched where the characters unlock their special attacks while fighting.

Soon enough, Wave's eyes widened as the earth pony took out a plastic ball one third the size of the starfish... He felt chills wash over his body.

Using the fastest speed setting on his board, he sped over to ShockStar and swatted the plastic ball away from him with his flukes ( aka, tail fins ). "DON'T TELL ME YOU WANT TO PUT THE STARFISH IN THERE YOU.. YOU.. OMG- I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!"

Fea Line

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:47 pm
The strange tailed yellow colt hardly had any time to think when suddenly a tail fin had smacked away his capture orb and sent it sailing away behind him. "I.....wha....??" Shockstar blinked, mouth stuck open and unable to comprehend what had just happened.

Was this guy trying to take his catch from him? "Whoa dude chill out!" he about shouted but did his best to remain calm. Shockstar was ready to fight for his rights to claim the water type he had clearly saw first. Then a thought had suddenly crossed his mind.

Did this guy want the star jelly that badly?? Shockstar guessed it made sense.... he was a mer pony after all... and this was a water type.... but still...

The yellow colt bit his lip in troubled thought.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:48 pm

"No no, you chill. First..you chill..." and then he realised what he had just done... "Perhaps we both need to chill out..."

Wave Watcher looked up at the sky and inhaled deeply, counting to ten in his mind. After having calmed down, he looked back at Shockstar.

"I am sorry, I freaked out. It's just... ermm, I get quite defensive when I see ponies harm sea creatures who can't defend themselves..."

Slicking his hair back with a hoof, he trusted out the other free hoof and asked "Truce?" hoping he could start over without the uncontrollable panic.

His eyes however, kept on watching the starfish...

Fea Line

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:15 am
Shockstar was utterly confused.

He looked at the other foal and tilted his head, his lips scrunched into a somewhat disgusted and offended look. And then he too took a breath and let it out slowly.

There was some serious misunderstanding going on here. "I wasn't going to hurt it man. Not ever. I'm just going to---" he blinked then paused. His eyes darted to his saddle pack where he had his capture capsules waiting. Something clicked in his mind and he shook his head.

"You know what. Here. I'll just let you keep it. I think it would benefit you better anyways." he nodded with a half smile as he held the jello like thing out to the mer colt. A water trainer needs a water type after all. He couldn't go and break the stereotype now. Besides, there was probably stronger water types on this beach anyways! "This way we both know it wont get hurt." he grinned wider, his tail flicking somewhat like a pup.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:34 pm

"You.. you weren't trying to force it inside that tiny plastic ball of yours?" he asked as he pointed at the capsule, not really sure what the colt's intentions were at all.

Wave's mouth dropped open as the other brighter yellow pony gave the squishy starfish to him as a ... a gift? "Dude, what. is happening?" he knew what just happened but it still took him a while to accept it. "Dude... Gee, thanks!"

He hugged the squishy thing and held it high into the air as he rolled in the sand in happiness. "Since it's your gift to me, you name it," he told the colt , flashing him a smile as he was caked full of sand from head to tail. "Also, care to explain what you are doing sometime? When you have time to spare? You look kinda busy."

Fea Line
last sentence/question intentionally splurted out for potential future rps (:

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:01 pm
Shockstar laughed but could only shake his head at the other colt's antics. Here was a fish pony...rolling around in the sand. With a starfish. Something about it felt extremely off.

Yet the rest of it just felt.... right.

Thinking, he tapped a hoof to his chin. "Me? Name it? Uh...hmm...well...." he peered at the starfish, its seafoam colored body and green stripes. "June." he splurted out, not really sure why and shrugged his shoulders. "Because its a cool month..." he scratched his mane with a hoof before laughed.

"And sure, I'll explain anything you want to know some time." he nodded, holding out his hoof for a hoofshake though he really didn't expect one in return. In his mind....the deal was already sealed.

FrostyPeaches
Think this can be called done! <3

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces