Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Dinner is on the House (Luc x Cordy x Fiona x Arin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 pm
He'd sent a text back to Fiona once they'd set the first of their weekly meet-ups to make sure that she really was alright with him and Cordelia invading her home. He knew she was, she wouldn't have offered if she wasn't, but he still felt like he should check on it. She'd been quick to remind him that it was alright and that he better show up on time.

It was strange but it felt good to be back to doing 'normal' things with his cousin and friends. He had made a few friends in England, even a couple he kept in touch with, but nothing like he had in DC.

He and Cordelia were in her car since she knew the way to Fiona's better than he did and they'd both decided that was better than having to walk to and from a bus stop in the cold.

"Glad we took the car ...." There were already flurries outside and there would probably be more snow stuck to the ground when they headed back home.

Skye Starrfyre

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:30 pm
"Hope it isn't going to snow too much." Her nose wrinkled at the flurries as she turned onto the street that Fiona's home was on. The flurries were due to be an on and off thing and she knew that if it snowed too hard that Fiona wouldn't have a problem with putting them up, but she didn't want it to come down to that... Mainly in case things didn't go well with the re-introduction.

"I'll be glad when winter is over, honestly. I've had enough of the snow and the cold to last me a while. Relieved, though, that the whole magic thing goes a little bit to cover too much cold when we're out patrolilng, though."

Grymoire

Nuxaz

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 pm
Arin glanced out the window for what was probably the fifth or sixth time, pacing back through the kitchen to lean on the counter, most likely right in the middle of something that Fiona would need to get to at some point. He seemed to be relatively good at getting in the way when she was in the kitchen with a purpose-- Either an intentional or subconscious way to get her to ask him to do something to help out and keep his hands busy.

"It just started to snow again. Cordelia didn't say anything about cancelling, did she?" His brow lofted as he looked to the red-head, ignoring that he a.) knew she would tell him if Cordelia had cancelled and b.) knew Cordelia wouldn't cancel.

"Luc is the friend she's bringing with her, right? And I-- I know Luc. He's her cousin. We roomed together at Hellworth." When Cordelia had mentioned him by name, and that he was back in town, he'd reacted with a bit of loss. Seeing his picture had brought enough flashes back that he'd been able to piece together some things along with a fondness. He'd considered Lucien a friend, that much he remembered at least.

Grymoire

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Fiona's long red hair was piled into a ponytail atop her head with her bangs pinned back as she flitted through her kitchen, finishing the last of her dinner preparations. It was the first dinner she'd be hosting since the house had been finished and she was nervous. Both because this would be when Lucien saw Arin and because she wanted everything to be perfect for her makeshift family.

"As far as I know, she hasn't," Fiona replied, glancing at Arin from her spot by the stove where she was checking on the potatoes. "You can check my phone though, if you're that worried." She suggested, giving him a look that suggested, please get out of the kitchen.

She knew he wanted to help, but at this point he was more in the way than anything else.

"Yes," she said, softer this time, chewing on her bottom lip contemplatively. "Approach that carefully, please." She thought about how frustrated Lucien had seemed when they'd talked about her new housemate. "Oh, set the table will you? They should be here soon."

grymoire
hi sorry, i'm slow sometimes orz

skye starrfyre

Nuxaz

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:25 pm
"I don't remember the weather even saying it was going to snow." If they were lucky it wouldn't stick much and wouldn't block up any of the roads. The last thing he wanted was them getting stuck somewhere and being an inconvenience or having to pay for a hotel room.

He knew they were getting close to Fiona's, the GPS on his phone showing the end of their trip even if they had a few more turns.

Nervous was probably the best he was going to get at explaining how he felt but even that didn't quite get it. He still wasn't sure what he thought of the whole thing but he'd promised both Cordelia and Fiona that he would be nice and remember that it was still Rik.

skye starrfyre

nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:47 pm
"You should know that the weather here is just as unpredictable as it always was, Luc." She snorted softly, shaking her head before casting a quick glance in her cousin's direction. "I know the way from here, if you want to turn the GPS off and let her know we're almost there? Probably shouldn't be more than another five or ten minutes, as long as the weather stays just like this."

While directions weren't always her strong suit, she recognized the area from the times she'd come out this way before and they were quickly approaching the home of their friend and her guest.

--------------

"Oh... Of course." He'd caught her look both times-- The 'get out of the kitchen' was clear, he'd picked up on that and knew he probably should vacate the room just to get out of her hair. The second look was a little more subtle... Concern? Yes, but it wasn't for him this time. Lucien.

He took a deep breath, nodding before stepping away from the counter. He opened the cabinet to pull down enough plates for four, balancing them carefully against his hip as he got into the drawer next for silverware.
"We made a pitcher of tea this morning, right?"

Grymoire

nuxaz

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:17 pm
Fiona had settled on a meal with pork chops, mashed potatoes, and a few spotty sides because it hadn't taken too much time or preparation and, really, this was the first large scale meal she had prepared in some time. It was a tester, honestly, that would set the tone for any future meals.

She should have planned better, but things had gotten out of hand as the usually did.

Next time, she would ask Pat for suggestions, he appeared to be very handy around a kitchen. "Yes, check the fridge." She responded, ducking to check on the chops in the oven with the time ticking down to just seconds before it was supposed to be ready.

"I hope they get here okay," she sighed, glancing out towards the backyard, where she could see the snow falling.

skye starrfyre
grymoire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:08 pm
Once Cordelia had parked the car he hunkered in his jacket and got out. The snow wasn't too bad but it still looked like it was going to keep going for a while. Hopefully it either wouldn't stick too much or they'd actually make sure the roads were still drivable by the time they finished dinner.

"Hope she's got the heater turned up." He smirked slightly, trying to cover up his various confused emotions as they headed up to the door.

Nuxaz

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:29 pm
Cordelia stopped on Fiona's doorstep, turning to her cousin reach out and take hold of Lucien's wrist. "Luc, if you're not ready for this we don't have to..." She was mothering now; worrying when he'd already reassured her more than once that he wouldn't have made dinner arrangements with Fiona if he wasn't ready for this.

It was the look on his face that kept her from finishing her sentence and she turned instead, pressing on Fiona's doorbell.

--------------

"Unless there's anyone else that you're expecting, I think that means they made it here just fine." Arin smirked softly as he made a gesture towards the hall leading to the front door after setting the pitcher of tea down on the counter. "I'll get the door while you finish up in here?"

Grymoire

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:12 am
Fiona had been pulling the chops out of the oven when the chime of her doorbell rang through her home. Carefully she set the pan on one of the hotpads she had pulled out earlier and tugged the oven mitt off to rest beside it. Nervously, her hands smoothed over the front of the floral apron she wore while cooking and worried her lip while she mulled over his suggestion.

It would be easier for him to get the door, with the last bits of food in the final stages of cooking but...

"No, it's fine. I'll grab it, just make sure everyone has glasses ready and that nothing's burning." Fiona knew that it was impossible to prevent Arin and Lucien seeing each other, but she didn't want their first interaction to be at her front door. "Potatoes should be done, if you'd put some in one of the bowls..." She waved a hand at him before hurrying down the hall herself.

Pulling the door open, Fiona smiled brilliantly at the two on the other side. "I'm so glad you made it safely," she greeted, stepping back so they could step inside. "It's really good to see both of you. I left Arin in the kitchen, but dinner is nearly ready."

skye starrfyre
grymoire

Nuxaz

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:42 am
"You can stop being an overprotective mother hen any time now." He rolled his eyes, despite trying very hard not to. He knew she was just worrying but he didn't want to deal with it. Her doing that all night would just make things worse.

Thankfully she didn't get much time to respond as the door opened. "It's good to see you too." He smiled as he stepped inside and looked around. He was glad she'd answered the door and not Arin at lest.

He wasn't sure a face full of the other man was what he needed straight away

Nuxaz

skye starrfyre

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 pm
"I will once everything is-- Hello!" Cordelia smiled brightly as Fiona opened the door, pausing to gently embrace the other woman once both she and Luc were inside. Luc was saved from more fussing by the fact that Cordelia was now in proximity of one of the few people capable of coaxing her to relax just by being herself.

"Wasn't expecting the snow to start up, but... Stars, it smells fantastic in here, Fi. Whatever it is you've been cooking up probably puts what I've been feeding Luc the past few days to shame." Her tone was teasing as she stepped aside so that she could tug her boots off after shrugging out of her coat.

"Was there anything you needed help with still in the kitchen?"

Grymoire

Nuxaz

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 pm
While Fiona was still concerned about the boys re-meeting, she felt better once she saw Cordelia. Whatever happened, they could handle together, that was the point of it all, wasn't it? How they were partners and Fiona would have gone far enough to call Cordy her best friend. "This way," she gestured down the hallway, gently pushing both of her new guests towards the kitchen.

"I went a little overboard," she admitted, offering a tired smile to the woman before she made her way down the hallway. "Arin's been a wonderful help." Even if she hovered and micro managed him out of worry. They'd find a comfortable routine eventually.

"No, you two take a seat. We just need to finish setting the table, pork chops should be done any minute now." Everything else was ready and that was relieving to say the least.

grymoire
skye starrfyre

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces