Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Casablanca Casanova (Trusci + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:58 pm
It was a good crowd tonight. Cerpin watched from the bar as a fledgling band performed on stage, pumping up the mass of trolls dancing, drinking or making out on the floor. He knew somewhere in the rest of the building, Tevini was probably grinding her teeth as she worked on the rocket but well... just because she didn't know how to have fun didn't mean he wasn't going to. He downed the rest of his drink before getting up to stretch his limbs.

There were so many other things he ought to be doing right now and several worries that came and went through his mind. Getting the Rebellion to space somehow, Polair's condition, his frustrations with Tevini, staying under the crown's radar... He needed to drown out all of that noise for a while in order to keep from crumbling under the pressure. It was time to let loose and have a good time tonight.

"Hey, haven't seen you before," Cerpin hadn't seen hardly any of these trolls around before, it was just a line. He tapped the nearest troll on the shoulder to get their attention, "Got time for a dance?" He asked with a tone in his voice like he wouldn't accept a refusal. Upon closer inspection of his random target, she was incredibly cute! Full pouted lips and wild waves for hair. A slim but strong looking body. She was totally his type.

Melancholies
Sorta short but just kicking this off!

Yamashii

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:29 pm
    Of course Trusci Modsat had heard of this place. Word on the street, friends of friends, pure luck, whatever you wanted to call it. The idea of a bar hidden in the dregs of Chittentown—a place where blood color didn't matter and was in fact encouraged to kept hidden, where symbols carried no weight—who the hell wouldn't want to check that out? It seemed like the sort of place that would live fast and die young; it'd burn like a star and get swept under the rug like anything else that was a perceivable threat to the hierarchy.

Not that she thought the Crown had a fixation for shutting down lowblood bars and doing other mundane s**t like that (surely they had better things to do), but it was still a thought in the back of her head. Not to mention that something like this could easily be a honeypot for spies; Loyalist forces keeping tabs on rebellious activity, that sort of thing. Thankfully anonymity was the name of the game, and she was going to wear that like a weapon.

So, black, black, black and grey it was. She strolled in like she owned the place, took a seat in on of the bar stools like a goddamn queen; oh but she was watching, listening, eavesdropping like a hawk. Under the loud beat of the music and the dim lighting she felt like a statue—unstoppable—she supposed she could see the rush and the high trolls got from this sort of lifestyle.

Trusci was all smiles when she was arbitrarily approached, her elbow resting on the bar and her fist holding up her hand. She didn't look bored though; her posture was lax, but not lazy, her cropped jacket loosely hanging off of her shoulders. "Honestly." Her voice laughed without an actual laugh being present, "That's probably a good thing, don't you think?" she was testing the waters with her comment, all snark and one-hundred percent grin; liquid confidence. Idly, she wondered about the troll behind the facade, who he was and what color thrummed through his veins.

Enough of that. She was here for connections, for information, and more importantly for a good time.

"But sure, if you can keep up with me." Her boots clicked against the ground with a satisfied staccato sound as she stood back up.

Yamashii
WHAT? A TAG?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:44 pm
"Now that's what I like to hear. I think I can manage to keep-" He grabbed her hand to pull her against him in a sharp movement, "up." Her attitude was not unwelcome, especially in an environment like this. Cerpin led her away from the bar a bit to join the crowd.

"I've got to admit, I find you very attractive. You plan to come here often?" He honestly was curious if he would see this person again. She had a confident buzz to her and he liked that. Cerpin swayed to the beat of the music, throwing in some of his favorite moves but mostly keeping his eyes on her.

"How'd you hear about us anyway? You come with someone tonight?" He briefly glanced back to the bar. It didn't matter to him if she had a date or not, he was still going to steal her attention away. It was just good to know if he needed to keep an eye out for a jealous boyfriend or girlfriend.

Melancholies
super late tag back but i am still interested in this plot!!
; W;

Yamashii

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm
    "Maybe so, maybe not." Was that a flirt? Probably not; Trusci had a certain attitude, a certain set of rules she liked to follow. Dangle enough to keep people interested, but don't spill all your cards on the table at once. Her smile was gentle in that coy kind of way, her own feet leading her way on the floor. Could Trusci dance? Not... not really, but under the flashing lights and in the crowd of trolls, it was easy to fudge. Even so, the key was the confidence, and Trusci was nothing if not confident.

"Let's just say I overheard some hearsay." She laughed, "I wanted to check this place out, see what it was about, y'know? I think that's innocent enough. Besides—"

"—I can handle myself. Why come with someone who's only gonna drag me down? I'll tell you what, you get me in with the owner, and I can let you in on a little secret."

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:55 pm
"Yeah? I think I can arrange that." Cerpin grinned and kept his hands on Trusci's waist as he spun her around in a lazy relaxed manner. He was leading her away from the busy crowded section of the floor and off towards the side of the stage where he'd be able to actually hear what she was saying over the music. Normally, he didn't care if the conversation was only half audible as he enjoyed a good party but it wasn't often that people actually asked for the owner. Was there a problem? Who was this girl?

"Well then. Introductions are in order. Cerpin Sugall, at your service." He plucked a business card out of his pocket and tucked it into one of her's. "I own and run this joint. Hottest spot in the desert!" This was a load of bullshit, there was no way to say which club was the top entertainment venue of Chittentown, but a little self promotion and exaggeration went a long way. Being gaudy and cocky as hell was Underworld's selling point.

"What kind of secret are we talking? Should we step into my office?" He cocked his head to the side with a sly smile.

Melancholies

Yamashii

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:15 pm
    Ha! "Really!" Trusci laughed, though the sound was easily swallowed up in the sound of the crowd. "To think I'd find you so quickly! Mr. Sugall, you must have an eye for imporant broads when they show up then, huh?" The slip of the card into her pocket did not go unmissed. This couldn't have gone smoother if she tried.

"I guess it's not a big secret, just big if your whole establishment is about being anonymous." But Cerpin's name had cropped up out of the bag, so it didn't seem to matter much in the end. Then again, Trusci had no way of knowing if it was a fake name or not, but what did it matter? If he owned the joint, then Trusci had found her mark. "Trusci Modsat, journalist for the common troll." Another pocket, another card, although she wasn't just sliding this away like it was no big deal. She waved it in front of Cerpin's face like a hook to a fish.

"Word on the street was this place is the hottest new club in town. I want to do an article on it." She smiled as she twirled, "You said you had an office, right? Let's talk business."

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff