Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:44 am
          Who: Dior, Rowan, and Zeke
          When: January 8th, around 6pm
          Where: Lab 305
          Weather: Cold and spitting flurries

To keep himself occupied Zeke went about making sure the lobby was tidied up and picture perfect. Unfortunately it was a short-lived task consisting of putting down a dry welcome mat in front of the door and straightening out his desk, but for the fifteen minutes it took him to complete those things it kept him wholly occupied.

Now, of course, he was kind of stuck with not much else to do to keep himself occupied besides go through Facebook on his phone and wait for his coffee to finish brewing. Rowan, a Guardian whom he hadn't the chance to meet yet, was slated to arrive soon. He had called her up the moment after he himself had gotten the wonderful news and had excitedly explained the situation:

"Hi, Rowan? This is Zeke Farris from Lab 305! I'm happy to announce that your Frei has been born and ready to go home with you! Stop by as soon as you can and we'll get you two acquainted!!"

He hadn't mentioned the Frei's gender which, flipping Rowan's file open, was female. Her Essence and Soul were a curious mix of a gold-flaked flower and a cockroach of all things, which set his mind to wondering what such a Frei would look like. If her Soul took precedence it was possible she had chitinous attire like Anya. If it was her Essence...mm...Maybe something more floral? Like Eden maybe?

The possibilities were endless and it only made him all the more excited!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:23 pm
Things were slow when the weather started to act up. She had left her nephew at a friend’s house earlier for their last sleepover before school resumed. A blanket of silence had fallen over the neighborhood now that the sun had set and the cold kept dipping lower.

The silence that had settled over the store was broken by the phone ringing.

"It's good to hear from you! That is fantastic news, I was not expecting it to be so soon!" She was secretly glad the room was done. "I will be there soon," and with that she set the phone back on it's stand. She looked around trying to gather her scattered thoughts. First thing first. She picked up the phone and dialed the local taxi company.

-----

Now in the taxi Rowan could not help feeling a bit nervous. It's not like she would be coming home with a bundled baby. What would he be like? Or was it a girl? She tried to remember if Zeke had mentioned anything else.

"Oh right here sir, thank you," she waved to the side where the lab stood. Rowan searched her purse for exact change and with a deep breath walked outside. There were a few snowflakes in the wind and she prayed that the snow would hold until they got home safely.

Finally she stepped inside and it didn't take her too long to find someone. They were hard to miss. "Oh good evening! You are Zeke?" she walked up to him and greeted him with a peck on each cheek. It was a good thing she hadn't brought Rhys along, she could only imagine he would want to put colors in his hair too.

GlassKitteh

Pure-hearted Seraph

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:56 am
The bell over the door finally chimed and Zeke was quick to jump up from his seat and cast his gaze to the door. He hadn't yet met Rowan officially, but the woman who walked through into the lobby looked as much like a Rowan as he could have imagined. Bouncing out from behind the desk, the vet threw his arms open wide in greeting.

"Welcome to Lab--" He was happily proven right in his ideas about names versus appearances when the woman met him in the middle of the room and pecked him on both cheeks. The vet gave a delighted laugh and wrapped her up as one does and gave her a firm, friendly hug. He even returned the pecks as well!

"I am indeed and you are most DEFINITELY Rowan!" Releasing the woman, Zeke's eyes were sparkling and he was grinning from ear to ear. "It's nice to finally meet you and thank you for being able to come down on such short notice!"

Taking up the spot on her left he swung his arm around so he could gesture to the desk he had just been sitting at, which had two chairs on this side for guests to take a seat in, if they so chose.

"I know you must be awfully excited by the news and will want to see your Frei ASAP but I'll have to explain a couple of things first and then OF COURSE offer you something to drink! Would you like anything? Coffee, tea, water, juice? I'm afraid I've run out of all of the stronger stuff." He winked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:51 pm
“Well met Zeke,” she replied, her eyes practically radiating warmth. “My, you’re a colorful one,” she told him eyeing the green in his hair. “The pleasure is all mine’s Zeke. You can imagine my excitement. I was short of getting here by broomstick,” she chuckled at the idea. Had it not be flurrying outside she just might have.

At the gesture Rowan took a seat and placed her small purse on the table. “Awfully excited just about covers it. Imagine my surprise! I was expecting at least 9 months total since that would only make sense for a human baby, but with magic you can’t be too sure of anything.” She opened her jacket and loosened her blue shawl.

“Why of course don't let my excitement get over basic manners. Besides you don't get to my age without learning a bit of patience along the way," she told him, smiling. “Tea is perfectly fine, thank you,” she looked around the lobby incase she wasn't the only one there.

~*~*~*~

Dior had looked around and had found nothing moving. The room was unnervingly quiet and tidy. Too tidy. It was unnatural how everything fell into place, from the books arranged by height to the tables that matches the lines on the floor. Even the lights were symmetrically placed.

She floated over to one of the bookshelves and ran her hand along their spines. Curiously she pulled one out of its place and studied the cover. She had no idea what the embossed letters formed, but she rather enjoyed tracing them.

A few moments later having lost interest in the book she let it fall from her hands and picked out another one. Her antennas were twitching lazily and she didn’t know exactly what she was looking for, but knew with the utmost certainly that it was there.

Half a bookshelf later her antennas went wild. In her hands she held a thick leather bound book and with some extra effort she dumped it on the nearest table. Dior flipped through the pages briefly examining the colorful pages depicting adventures she couldn’t understand yet.

Losing interest again she closed the book, but this time the title caught her eyes. And the attention of her antennas too.

The fancy title flashed in the light and made her mouth water. Following instinct she ran her tongue all over the metal, licking it all off. Dior leaned back to look at the book now in disappointment.

Maybe there was more in the room? She continued her search taking no care to return the items how they were.

GlassKitteh

Pure-hearted Seraph

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:47 pm
"And you are an incredibly kind one for saying so!" He seemed to glow at the compliment about his colors, chuckling at Rowan's comment about travelling by broomstick, and moved to let her pass and take her seat. When she had sat down the vet ambled to his side of the desk but did not yet sit himself.

"Well, you gotta expect the unexpected right? Raevans are notoriously unpredictable in their gestation. Some can be born in as little as a month or two while others take just over a year or so! It can be kind of frustrating in some respects but in others...well, who doesn't like a surprise right?"

He was bouncing on his toes, simply tickled pink by this delightful woman and her jovial nature thus far.

"Oh please, be as excited as you want! This is your day! Well...partially, at least, as it also belongs to a certain someone just down the hall..." He looked at and waved to the glass pane of a door behind him to his left as if revealing the mystery door a special prize was hidden behind on a game show. When he looked back at Rowan, he gave his brows a playful waggle.

"Who we will both meet very shortly! But first, tea! I hope you don't mind green, we're out of any other until a certain Doctor tells me what brand he prefers for his black. Give me just a moment; I'll be back in a jiffy!"

Zeke zipped off and as promised, was back as soon as he had a hot cup for Rowan. For himself he selected a bottle of water. He would need it for all the talking he had done and was going to do.

"Here you are ma'am!" The cup was set before his guest and Zeke finally took his seat, but not before clearing a bit of space between himself and Rowan. "Now I think we can get down to something like business! As I said before, I'm Zeke! I'm the receptionist slash caretaker of all things Lab and Raevan-related. From pick ups such as this to anything health-related to even general questions and answering the phones, I'm the one you'll more than likely be seeing or hearing from! I'm also an Aries with a taste for adventure, I like long walks on the beach, and I'll be turning thirty-three in April."

He grinned and his brown eyes only lit up all the more for it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:57 pm
“It’s a great surprise. I’m glad I was not caught completely unprepared. I suppose after three children I finally learned a thing or two,” she chuckled and shook her head. “I’ll be sure to write down the date wouldn’t want to disappoint anyone a year from now,” the corners of her lips betrayed her smile.

Her eyes followed the receptionists’ hand. Just a hall and a door away from meeting the new addition. What would they be like? “Green is just what I needed. There have been all kinds of good signs today. Just this morning a batch of cardinal eggs hatched. Hopefully Winter will be kind on them,” she thanked him for the cup and sipped at it carefully. Aaah tea was truly a blessing.

“It’s a pleasure meeting the 'real' you Zeke,” she held amusement in her tone. “Since you brought it up I’ll have you know I’m a Libra. I prefer long walks in a forest, but a beach is fine too. It’s those darn seagulls I always worry about. I would tell you my age but that’s against society’s rule, so it will remain a mystery for now,” not that he didn’t have the information when she applied or anything. The witch finished her tea and gently patted her lips dry. "I feel invigorated!"

----

The bookshelf no longer provided anything worthwhile. Her antennas stayed still, signaling that there was simply no more good stuff in the room. She started to touch every surface again, rattling the doorknob when she came across it again. There was wind coming from the very bottom. The frei floated way down and rested her cheek on the floor. She stuck a few fingers in the gap in a halfhearted attempt to get to the other side.

GlassKitteh

Pure-hearted Seraph

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:16 pm
She had the most delightful way of speaking, with zest and zeal apparent in what she said. Zeke found himself enchanted; hanging on to every word with a twinkle in his eye and the smile spreading all the farther across his face. Oh yes, he greatly liked this one already.

"I'm glad we can get to know each other so easily," the corners of his brown eyes crinkled as he spoke, "it'll make things from here on out all the easier I believe! And goodness, you don't have to tell me anything! I can easily tell you're hardly a day over twenty-one!" The twinkle turned into a playful glimmer that was only added to by the wink he followed those words with.

"Excellent! I'm glad you enjoyed the tea." He took another sip off his own drink and cleared his throat, signalling the switch from pleasantries to pleasant business. "And don't you worry about the date; I make it a point to send a card to everyone in time for their birthdays! We're all family here after all!"

He was all too happy to welcome Rowan into the fold on that, charmed as he was with her.

"Now then! We'll be meeting your lovely Frei shortly but before we do let me just give you a quick rundown of the proceedings. As you can see here I have your file all ready to go and there will be some final bits of paperwork you'll have to sign before she can be released to you officially." The vet patted the manila folder that had Rowan's name already written on the tab, complete with a slash mark for the name that was to be added soon enough. "That can be pushed off until the end, however. We usually do it that way since getting you and your Raevan to meet is first and foremost the priority."

He bounced in his seat now, clearly excited for what was to come. He took his hand off the file's cover and gestured to the glass door at the back of the lobby, a few feet away from where they both sat.

"She's currently in a room just down the hall there and I'm happy to report she's as healthy as can be! We run a few small tests and check ups after they're born to make sure nothing is awry and she passed them all with flying colors. Which of course means she's ready to go home with you today after you two get to know each other a bit." Supervised introductions were necessary just in case. Plus it was just nice to see the start of something between a new Guardian and their newly born Raevan.

"I should also mention we have a little tradition here at the Lab! I actually haven't seen her myself yet. When we get to the room she's in, I will knock to let her know we're there and then open the door to let you in. This way you two can get to know one another without all of this serving as a massive distraction."

He gestured to his face, hair, and clothing, grinning all the while.

"Sound good? After a few minutes I'll head on in to introduce myself and all that jazz, but until that point it'll just be you and her. Once everyone is well met and comfortable, we'll get to the paperwork part and after that you'll both be set to head on outta here and start your lives together! Well...barring any questions you might have or what have you, that is."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 pm
“You cheeky…!” she playfully batted his way. “Thank you for letting me keep my secrets, that’s very kind of you,” the witch straightened her posture at the sound of official business. “Well let me inform you I’m quite glad for that. Imagine me naming them something and they look more like something else. Let’s avoid the correction right from the start, yes,” she folded her hands neatly on her lap, her attention on the man. His excitement was nothing short of contagious.

At the mention of the Frei’s gender her eyebrows shot up. “It’s a girl?” she asked, her eyes twinkling with excitement. “Oho I definitely have to see her now! I’m glad it’s a healthy girl and even all the more glad I didn’t go with Leo,” Rowan rose and patted her clothing out of habit. “Lead the way my good sir and if she starts wanting piercings you’ll be hearing from me,” her tone was light, but filled with the promise of a future scapegoat.

GlassKitteh

Pure-hearted Seraph

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:58 pm
The bat made him pull his arm back and laugh, tossing her another wink for good measure.

"Oh yes! And her name will have to be put on these last papers so definitely best to avoid that. We sign in pen!" He picked up the pen he had set aside for the signing and gave it a little wiggle, trying to be someplace between silly and potentially ominous by the finality of such writing implements. Not that Dr. Kyou didn't have an ink eraser or ten around the Lab to be sure, but tracking such things down when one needed one was a surefire way to spend a good half hour turning every desk inside out and not finding a single one. Such things had ways of going missing in those times after all.

"Yes ma'am! A happy, healthy girl from what I've been told!" He chuckled as her fire burned all the hotter at that little slip, standing before him and very much eager to go. Zeke quickly followed suit, offering her his free arm after scooping up her file with his opposite hand. "Leo huh? Could always call her 'Leona' instead!"

He barked a laugh at that light jab, reaching up to touch his lip ring and then two of his brow rings with feigned nervousness.

"Oh dear me! If that's the case I can always take them out! Then again...We have had our fair share of Freis born with piercings already, so who knows! With an Essence like Gilded Lily I say there's a good chance she might have more metal in her than I do in me!" Although if she did he chanced her piercings would be much more girlish and fitting of such an Essence. Floral ear studs came to mind in particular; 24k gold, shiny and as new as the one who could possibly own them.

Zeke held the door for Rowan as they made their way into the hall and then down it. This place more befit a lab-setting with linoleum flooring, fluorescent lighting, and a permeating smell of sterility. Zeke was nose blind by now but for those who had yet to or hadn't frequently been here might be overpowered. Before one could perhaps focus too much the vet was wheeling to a stop in front of a door and displaying it to his present company much like a game show stage girl displaying the mysterious Door Number One.

"And here we are!" He bounced on his heels again now that he had come to a stop, clearly not the kind of man who ever came to a standstill. "I'm sure I don't need to ask if you're ready or not so I guess I'll get right to it!"

He pivoted on his toes, reaching out and rapping on the door briefly but poignantly. With only the barest look over his shoulder the vet then dropped his hand to the latch, pressed on it, and pushed the door inward. It started to swing slowly as if it too knew what was about to transpire and wanted to make the most of the reveal. Zeke stepped back, tipping his hand to Rowan and giving the matron a bow of his head.

"After you!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:34 pm
“Leona has a ferocious charm to it,” she quipped and accepted the arm that was offered. What a gentleman!

Rowan couldn’t fathom what the Frei would possibility look like. Having met two of them they ranged from wooden hands to green hair and what have you.

What if Zeke was right and she had more piercings than him? She couldn’t help the nervous ball of energy that had started to brew in her stomach. What if the girl didn’t like her?

“You would figure at my age I would be used to these kinds of things. I feel like a freshman about to give a presentation,” she joked, patting his arm out of habit.

Now finally they stood in front of The Door. She held her breath in anticipating. “Well then let’s see what the fuss is all about!” She walked in slowly with her hands clasped in front.

At first glance there wasn’t anyone. Papers and books were scattered around every which way and it was a stark contrast to the prim and orderly waiting room she had been in. A pen rolled off the desk followed by another.

There was a container of Q-tips toppled over with its containments traveling as far as the other side of the room. “Oh dear,” she said under her breath.

Was the girl hiding behind the desk, she wondered while moving over to get a look. All its compartments had been opened and thoroughly checked from the looks of it.

The witch was about to announce that perhaps the Frei had made a run for it but once she had her eyes on the door the words left her. Right behind, latched on the doorknob was the girl as golden as, well, gold.

Her antennas twitched lazily and she floated in place with her sweater coming off her shoulder. Her eyes were bright and mischievous, green in their splendor. She had the prettiest shade of blonde and Rowan could already picture running a brush through it. A hundred strokes as an excuse to keep it shining.

“My, my,” the witch spoke softly cautiously approaching her Frei. Her Frei, the new addition to the family. A kind of step-daughter. “Hello,” she cooed stooping to her level. She was small, Rhys was taller than her but not by much.

“My name is Rowan. I’m your guardian,” she told her warmly reaching a hand to cup her cheek. Was this really the result of a cockroach? She wondered. Rhys had made her think she would have 6 arms and she was secretly glad that was not the case. “What shall I call you now,” she looked at her intently. Somehow Leo or Leona didn’t seem to fit anymore.

A memory stirred. It was from a TV commercial of all things, with a woman basked in gold, a fancy perfume bottle and about as much glitter as one could expect from it.

“Hello.”

Rowan gasped. Up until now she didn't think she could talk straight away, but then magic was always fickle and surprising, she would know.

“Dior that’s what I will call you, for that is what you are. Completely made of it, shining and radiant,” she nudged her close and her a big kiss on her forehead. Dior took this time to scan her for any good stuff she might, her antennas swishing away at the older woman and finally flicking back when she was done. Nothing here. “Did you do all this young lady?” She beckoned to the room. How much of a mess could one Frei make?

GlassKitteh

Pure-hearted Seraph

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:59 pm
Rowan got right to it as soon as the door swung wide, for which the vet could only feel a deepening sense of like and pride for the older woman. As she went in he took up residence in his usual spot just out of view, keeping an open ear while he started his timer for when he would make his own introduction.

After a moment or two he noted the silence from both that made him curious but shortly there after he heard Rowan's voice softly speak and he knew the Cockroach had been found. The thought of the woman having to 'search' for her Frei was a little amusing and he couldn't help a chuckle, but muffled it with a hand as a new voice returned a greeting and caused him to smile.

Well now, she certainly sounded pretty!

"...Three...two...one..." His timer buzzed in his hand as the clock went to zero and Zeke pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against. He pivoted on his toes and strode right in as bold as brass but came to an immediate stop at the sight of everything gone topsy turvey. Ah jeez, not again.

At least there didn't seem to be any broken glass this time around. It would be gotten to in due time. Right now was for Rowan and...Oh!

Zeke turned around, looking for the Guardian and her new ward, and found them sort of tucked into the spot right beside the open door. The witch had the Frei in a hug and was looking as pleased as punch. The Frei, on the other hand, seemed a little confused. He smiled.

"I see you two are getting along famously," he sounded sincerely pleased by that fact, "and my goodness! Aren't you the lovely young lady!"

She was for true. Her Essence had given her gold in spades but had also lent her some white to balance it out. Blonde was her hair color at least until it got to the ends and her eyes were strikingly green. He watched with awe as her antennae swished and twitched on her brow and despite what seemed to be a lack of the piercings he had teased her Guardian about, Zeke found his smile growing all the wider.

"It's nice to meet you, miss! I'm Zeke!" He looked to her Guardian then. "And is this perhaps Leona or does something else suit her more, do you think?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:52 pm
Rowan freed the frei from the hug and affectionately caressed her head afterwards. She was absolutely jubilant and could not for the life of her stop smiling crows feet be damned.

Dior had ignored the question on the mess and focused on Zeke. She could not help but feel that this newcomer had the possibility of having what she was looking for.

"Zeke." The compliment made her smile and having had time to gather courage she approached him fearlessly. Dior swished her antennas at him as she circled him. Nothing here either!

Now she cranked her head to look up at him. It seemed everything and everyone was taller, even the table. He was very captivating to look at, in contrast to the cool colors Rowan had. Specifically his hairstyle. Consciously she ran a hand through her straight hair.

"It's been peachy," Rowan replied wondering at the antennas flexibility. "Although I feel we will be having future chats about leaving things the way we found them I'm sure," she added glancing around the room. She beamed at Zeke, having grown more fond of the man for sharing in this special moment. "I don't think she has the ferocity of a Leona, which is not necessarily a bad thing. She's as delicate as the flower faes make and as glittery as the golden girls in perfume commercials," the contrasting metaphors made her chuckle. "Dior," she answered and to her surprise the girl turned her head.

"Nice to meet you," she said parroting things she heard. "Lovely young lady."

"Young in spirit maybe," she replied laughing. "Thank you so much for the work you do Zeke, I wish I had brought a camera for the photo album!"

GlassKitteh

Pure-hearted Seraph

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:55 am
She said his name in the prettiest voice he had ever heard and smiled at him for his compliment. That made him feel good but her antennae tickled him when she came right up to inspect him, prompting the vet to laugh.

"You're a fearless one!" It amused him so and he winked at her when she looked up at him to what he assumed was take in the new person in the room. She reminded him a little of his own Frei, curious about new places and people, but where Anya preferred to stay at a comfortable distance this one went right up to the source of interest.

When her Guardian piped up about the room, Zeke took a glance around and then waved his hand.

"I've come into worse, trust me. At least there doesn't seem to be any broken glass lying around!" Or the Raevan in question, thinking way, way back to Cruz's Pick Up and Anya's Wrestlemania style moves of throwing the Crocodile clear across the office after he mistakenly chose her to feed from.

"Dior," Zeke repeated as Rowan chose the name that best suited the girl, looking down at the small Frei and humming the name on his lips. He nodded and beamed at her Guardian. "It's perfect! Nice to meet you, Dior!"

Cautiously the vet moved to the nearby desk - stepping over the fallen q-tip container - and set the file he had brought along down. A couple pen strokes later and the chosen name was written down, before the vet turned the whole thing around so it was facing Rowan. In due time it would be signed, of course. The moment after the woman mentioned a camera Zeke had his phone out and was excitedly waving it in the air.

"I can provide such a thing! I'm more than happy to play photographer in these instances; done it before for another Raevan and his family, even!"

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:46 am
Dior smiled easily at the compliment. So far her curiosity had had no consequences which only encouraged her to be bolder.

“Dior?” she wondered swinging her arms from side to side. She figured it was an alright name. At the present moment she could have been named Fifi and not have thought anything about it. It was short and sweet. “Dior,” she said with a shrug. “If you say so.” She giggled at the memory and joy she had a few minutes earlier from seeing the Q-tips scatter and them smiled sheepishly.

She loomed beside his arm to see what the scribbling was all about and had to cling on the table side to nudge herself a bit higher. Now that it was facing her guardian she floated over and frowned at the gibberish.

Rowan in the meantime looked over the contract to make sure the finer details were correct. It would be a shame if the equivalent of a birth certificate were to have the name spelled wrong! She picked up the name and with a flourish signed her name. She pushed the documents back to Zeke and out of Dior’s reach.

The gold girl opened her mouth to say she wanted to scribble too, but now Zeke was waving something.

"What?” she pointed at his phone.

“Bless you Zeke you really have all bases covered!”
Rowan’s eyes were bright with joy. These were precious moments she wanted to keep as they were fleeting. “Come Dior let's pose over here,” she beckoned to the large map on a wall that could serve as a backdrop.

Dior’s antennas swished curiously, wondering where exactly all this was going.

“Just smile my dear.” Rowan placed her hand on the girl’s shoulder and stood tall like any proud parent would.

Not understanding what the camera was for, or what exactly the purpose of all this was Dior stared at Zeke with a look of bewilderment.

GlassKitteh

Pure-hearted Seraph

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:20 am
"Oh! Thank you!" Rowan was on the ball! He graciously accepted the file back from her after she put her name and signature to it, tucking it under his arm. He'd have to sign too for finalization's sake, but all in good time.

"I try to anyway! I mean I always have my phone on me, but ever since a previous time where a first photo meant so much I try to make extra sure I have it with me for these." Dior was confused, naturally, by his phone and the current goings on. He winked at her again. "You'll see!"

Rowan got herself and Dior ready for the shot and Zeke did the same for himself. He played with the settings on his phone's camera to make sure this shot was The Best it could be and when he was ready, gave them both a thumbs up.

"Alright, ladies, here we go! On three, say 'cheese'!" He held the phone up and got them both in frame. "One...two...three..."

The phone quacked like a duck. He still hadn't changed the shutter sound over, which pinkened his cheeks just a little when it happened. "Whoops, forgot about that. But here!"

He pulled the picture up and went over to the pair, holding the phone out so Dior could see too.

"What do you think? I can take another if you'd like!"

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces