Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:40 pm
This is a private roleplay between Astoria's Clara and Strawberry's Eldrin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Teepee Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:48 pm
User ImageLight steps fell upon the freshly fallen snow and dusty rose colored locks drifted slowly against pale colored fur as she moved slowly through the nearby woodlands. Inhaling the sweet, crisp air she flicked her tail behind her gleefully as a few snowflakes fell around her.

Daring was off on one of his adventures and she was enjoying the time alone to herself. Soft glowing eyes peered around the winter covered lands with a curious sparkle and she shifted her wings slightly against her side and paused mid step. She had thought she had heard someone else walking somewhere nearby.
StrawberryRoseTea
Short start. Sorry.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:57 pm
User ImageThe woods always calmed him. No matter what time of year it was he was always able to find solace wandering alone under the trees. Though admittedly winter was always one of the best times for the kind of musing he did as he wandered alone. The trees were always so beautiful covered in their soft white blankets. The silence was comforting. Relaxing. It allowed something in him to unwind. And he needed a lot of unwinding. The past several months had been rather eventful what with becoming a father and helping raise two lovely little filled. He had also made several friends. And there was Lorcan. His ever present companion. Except for now of course.

Eldrin chuckled softly to himself about the saber cat's aversion to snow. It came as no surprise though, what with him being naturally a desert dweller. Lorcan had opted to stay with the mare Decadent through the winter as she had a cozy cave he could hide in from the cold. The stallion appreciated the way even his soft laugh was quickly swallowed by the stillness of the snowy forest.

He wandered slowly between the trunks of the trees listening to the way his hooves made satisfying crunching noises on the frozen ground. Suddenly overcome with a joyful vigor, probably inspired by the crisp clean air, he gave a little bucking hop and broke into playful prance and danced around in patterns watching the way the snow flew from his hooves in glittering arcs with wonder.

wc: 252

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:06 am
User ImageAs she moved along the sounds of another caught her ears and she came into view of a rather magnificent site. She watched the taupe colored stallion dancing through the snow, cascades of the powder drifting down around him as he moved. It was almost magical in a way, the pure joy that radiated from him was exhilarating.

She stood there, enamored by the display before her, and allowed nothing but silence and the sound of snow crunching echo through the air. Her long locks flowed around her as she followed his movements and she felt a smile form upon her lips. To be carefree like that, without worry or fear of judgement was something she cherished.

When she was certain she wouldn't be disturbing him a great deal she moved again and grew closer to him. Pale gaze searched for his own and when she was certain he had seen her she paused and smiled. "Hello." Her voice was light but carried in the air with a light thrum.
StrawberryRoseTea

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:22 pm
User ImageAs soon as his gaze locked with that of the beautiful newcomer Eldrin's brain went a different direction from his body. Distracted, he missed a step and began to stumble throwing a diamond dust of snow into the air. His cloven hooves were the only saving grace allowing him to regain footing in time to keep from falling face first into a drift. He quickly recovered his composure and flashed her a sheepish smile before he processed that she had greeted him. Her voice was at once light to his ears but holding a tone that called for his respect and attention.

"Hello. How are you?" He countered politely. He was always friendly to those he met. No matter how they had originally approached him. You never knew when you could diffuse a situation with a bit of kindness. Not that he felt threatened by this lovely newcomer. He took a moment to study the mare, taking in her white gilded light color coat and vaguely rosey golden locks.The wings had him in awe. Not that he hadn't been around a winged mare before but the feathers on them looked cloud soft as opposed to the membranous appendages he had grown used to. Her white markings reminded him of the way the snow dusted the surrounding trees. For a moment he entertained the fantasy of her being a snow angel sent from just to greet him.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:40 pm
StrawberryRoseTea

She stifled a laugh as the male lost balance for a brief moment and seemed to recover, but not before some snow had been kicked up in the process, the light flakes dancing around in disturbance. "I am well, how are you this cool day?" She asked him in return as she shifted her wings slightly against her side, the snow crunching beneath her cloven hooves as she did a small dance where she stood. She admired the antlers that adorn his head and his chocolate colored locks. He was quite appealing against the wooded background and white backdrop of snow. "I didn't interrupt did I?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:21 pm
User ImageThe sound her laugh at his display, stifled as it was, sent a wave of warmth through him. There was something almost divine about her, from her bearing to the way she spoke. It intrigued him. Eldrin took a deep breath of the cold air, savoring the crisp cleanness that snow always seemed to lend to the landscape. He let it out with a satisfied snort. Stepping closer to her so that he wouldn't seem to be shouting at her he replied, "Invigorated. Snow always seems to raise my spirits." He tossed his head and flicked his little tail back and forth a few times. "And your lovely company is welcome, you're not interrupting at all. I hope I didn't interrupt whatever it is you are out here to do." He was trying not to stare at her loveliness and found it safer to just meet her eyes directly, which was a challenge as she moved her hooves so delicately in her little dance.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:06 am
StrawberryRoseTea

Feathers shifted with the gentle breeze of winter air but unaffected the rest of their fixture. Soft glowing gaze settled upon the stallion with pale eyes and she smiled, it was warm and full of life. "So it would seem it does." Her voice was light and danced on the breeze almost as she watched him move and gave a small shake of her head in return to his statement.

"Oh no, there was no interruption." She gave a small dip of her pale face, hair cascading all around. "I was just enjoying the weather and heard you doing the same and thought I'd come see." She smiled again. "I'm Clara."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:54 am
When she smiled at him, Eldrin felt something inside himself begin to unfurl. It raised its head and opened much the same way a flower reacts to the first sun of spring. He was able to breathe easier and it seemed as though a load he hadn't known he was carrying had slipped from his shoulders. He felt a warm relaxed smile grace his own lips. He met her gaze with open friendliness.

When she introduced herself he couldn't help but try her name.
"Clara." The sound of it seemed to him like a pure beautiful bell. "Your name is very lovely Clara. It suits you well.
"I am Eldrin Bright-Tail. It is my pleasure to meet you Clara." He bowed low as he introduced himself, the very tips of his antlers brushing the snow like the lightest of kisses. As he righted himself he was moved by an idea.
"Well, Miss Clara, as it seems that we are both out enjoying the weather with no other plans would you like to walk together? I'm not familiar with this area, as I'm just passing through, but I would enjoy seeing more of it with you." He inclined his head to the side as his gaze met hers, the sincerity of the request glowing in his eyes.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:32 pm
StrawberryRoseTea
Gaia must have ate this quote sorry I responded late

Her hair danced around her in the breeze and her gaze watched the stallion curiously. She was quite interested in him for many reasons so talking to him and getting to know him more was a real treat to her.

"It's wonderful to meet you Eldrin." She hoped it was alright she called him Eldrin for short. His name was light and airy to her and it made her smile as she felt his name pass across her tongue.

Her wings shifted gleefully when he offered the idea for the two of them to walk together. "Oh, I would like that a great deal. I'm new to the area myself, we can make a little adventure out of it!" She said approaching him so they might walk side by side.

As she grew closer she began to realize how much bigger than she he was. It wasn't a huge amount or anything but it was enough to make her feel almost protected by his size alone. "Would you care to lead the way?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:41 am
User ImageA feeling of warmth rushed through El at the enthusiasm of his suggestion that she conveyed with her wings. The day he had set out to enjoy on his own was quickly turning into even more of a joy with this unexpected but very welcome company. The way the breezes and light played across her was a visual treat. She seemed to be made for the sparkling snowy landscape. Or maybe it was the land that had been made for her?

"Call me El." he invited, his tail giving a flick of pleasure as she drew nearer to him. He was used to being larger than most he encountered so it was natural to him to let his neck relax so that his head dropped lower and he was with her rather than looming above her. He couldn't help but marvel at how delicate she seemed next to him.
"I would love to make an adventure out of it. Today seems a grand day for one." He chuckled. Most of his life seemed an adventure to him anymore. Not that that was a bad thing. Very good, rather, considering the wreck he had been in the past. Instead of feeling like a rootless drifter he was beginning to feel like every place he went and meeting he had was of a purpose. Fate. Or whatever you wanted to call it.

"It would be my pleasure." he replied stepping out carefully through the snow. Adjusting his stride so that he didn't outpace her or force her to move at more than a leisurely gait he carefully picked his way through the snow strewn wood. As they walked he watched the winter wildlife as they went about their business. He paused to watch a pair of squirrels dashing from tree to tree in search of food to add to their, already plentiful he was sure, winter stockpile.
"Do you have a place you call home?" he absently asked the pretty little mare at his side.

AstoriaFallen
No problem. Gaia likes to do that to me a lot X3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:51 pm
StrawberryRoseTea

As her light colored locks danced around her as they walked she smiled as he told her to just call him El. "Okay El, I shall." Her voice was light and warm with laughter.

She couldn't help but steal a glance towards him as they walked, his antlers were quite impressive and she very much liked the way he looked. "Oh, that sounds like a wonderful Idea!" She exclaimed when he mentioned an adventure. "We could look for strange wildlife or something of the sort." She offered as a suggestion.

When he asked about home she thought about it for a moment. "I'm sure everyone has a home of sorts, but I don't have one that I stay at permanently no. I just go and visit family now and again though." She looked over towards him and caught his eye for a moment. "What about you?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:35 pm
Eldrin smiled widely when she charmingly agreed to calling him by his nickname. It always seemed a good sign to him when someone was willing to move to the familiarity of doing so.

He couldn't help but notice the stolen glances she took in his direction and he carried himself a little taller, placed his feet more carefully. It wasn't that he was vain of his appearance, but rather that he felt pleased with her attention. It also made him puff up a bit that she so excitedly took to the suggestion of making their little stroll more exciting by casting it in an adventurous light.
"What kind of wildlife do you find most interesting?" He promoted in response to her suggestion. "I'm personally fond of birds and other winged things. " he gave her a cute smile to accompany his mild flirting.

He nodded in understanding as she spoke of not really staying in a home and felt an odd pang at the mention of being able to visit family. He brushed it aside easily as he was used to such things and unbothered by it now. When she asked about him having a home he was quiet for a moment as he sorted his complicated thoughts of homes and families to the serene sound of their hooves crunching the snow.
"Well I don't really have much of a home. There are a few places that I visit regularly, friends I check on, but that's about it. So we have something in common in that. "

When the winter dressed trees to one side of their current meandering path opened up to reveal a small meadow with an impossibly smooth expanse of ice at its center Eldrin paused, a tentative idea forming. It looked like the meadow had collected a shallow pool of water from some sort of precipitation just before the winter's freeze had taken hold of the wood and it had frozen into a nearly mirror perfect little patch of ice.

WC:332

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:19 pm
StrawberryRoseTea
Ugh they're so cute <3

She could tell he was enjoying this just as much as she was and that pleased her a great deal, her short tail flicking behind her in kind.

When he mentioned being fond of birds and other winged things she flushed slightly. "Birds are very nice..." She said in remark to his words and pondered her favorite type of wildlife. "I quite like deer, I love watching the way they move and the bucks grow such lovely antlers." She said looking over towards him briefly, a shy smile upon her face.

She could flirt too.

As they walked on she listened to him and gave a nod. "That's nice you have friends to look into whenever you're able. That's quite nice of you."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:04 pm
User ImageEldrin returned her smile, pleased by the repartee that his flirting had inspired. "Yes, deer are nice too. Lovely antlers and all." He flicked his ears and gave her a wink, encouraged by her response.

"Have you ever skated across ice before?" he asked as he stepped into the little meadow. He strolled up to the edge of the ice patch and tested it by putting a hoof on it with some weight. "I found it a little awkward at first but once you get the hang of it it can be rather fun." The ice seemed solid so he stepped the rest of himself on it and pushed off sending himself into a small slide. The patch was just big enough to lend itself well to a critter or two that might just happen to want to skate around on it. It seemed shallow enough to be frozen solid the whole way through and safe to hold heavier weight.

He turned back to her, his ears and tail alert, an impish smile on his face as he awaited an answer.

WC: 182

AstoriaFallen
ugh yeah they are <3

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out