Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] An Out of This World Discussion (Corvus & Arsinoe) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:22 pm
After work that night Cordelia had powered up to Sailor Corvus, carrying her duffel bag across rooftops only to drop it off on the fire escape to her apartment with a mental note to bring it inside later. Her shift had run late and she'd promised her cousin that they'd meet for patrols that evening.

[Text to Arsinoe: On my way. Work ran late. Meet you in the park? Same place as the chicken youma for old times sake? ]

Grymoire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:41 pm
He had promised to go patrolling with Cordelia but he hadn't said he wouldn't go out himself. It felt a bit odd to power up outside of going to the asteroid but he'd have to get used to it again. There were still Negas and Youma about and patrolling in pairs was easier, safer. He'd have to text Fiona about going on patrol too some time but for now it was easier with Cordy.

[Text to Corvus: Why will you never let that thing go? Already in the area ]

While he waited he perched on top of a dark light pole. The park was mostly empty and thanks to an overhanging tree he was hidden from sight for most of the area.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 pm
She arrived in the park not long after their text exchange, heading for the playground. She had a fondness for the park because of the memories it held, both good and bad. Everyone that she had ever patrolled with had spent at least one night with her in the park as a result.

Her aura was bright and shining as she settled atop the jungle gym to wait for her cousin. It had been a good evening for tips and everything was starting to look a bit lighter as they headed into the holiday season. It was good to have Lucien back in Destiny City, even if they still weren't exactly seeing eye to eye on everything.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:12 am
When he felt is cousin's aura he slipped off the lamp post and headed for the playground. "You know. You could have just come over where I was rather than making me come to you when I was already here."

He stopped, standing by the slide as he looked up at her with a slight smirk on his lips. It wasn't like she couldn't have felt him and figured out where he was easily enough.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:02 pm
"And you could have just as easily waited over here for me instead of staying perched up on that post like you're going to use that lantern of yours to light the way." She met his smirk with one of her own as she glanced his way from where she'd been standing.

"How long have you been out and about tonight? Felt or spotted anything interesting? I'm afraid the park has been rather dull lately since that stranger showed up last February... I did tell you about that one, didn't I?" She was fairly certain that she had given Lucien the rundown on Caedus and the events that had followed the odd creature's arrival.

Grymoire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 pm
"I was out of sight and still where you said to meet. Better than standing in plane sight when anyone could just walk by and wonder who and what I am." He'd always preferred staking out places that way. Seemed safer for him and anyone who might catch him. "Besides, that's what the lantern is for."

He did vaguely remember what she was talking about but not completely. "I've been out for a few hours but I haven't noticed anything interesting. Nothing but maybe a few others patrolling at least." And that wasn't really worth going after since he wasn't sure he wanted to make new friends.
Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:11 pm
"If you sit out of sight all the time then no one will be able to see you, good or bad. You meet the most interesting people when you let them see you shine." A soft smirk touched her lips as she hopped down from the jungle gym, landing not far from the other senshi.

"Probably shouldn't say that things have been quiet lately, but... They have been." She murmured, brushing a gloved hand lightly back through her hair. "It's probably too much to hope that it stays this way-- That they've all just gone away and there's finally some light?"

Grymoire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:18 pm
"Easier to take someone by surprise if they can't see you though. I may want them all dead but I'm not about to get caught by one of them I can't deal with either." He didn't want to run into any of the higher ranked Negaverse agents. Not until he knew he could handle them again. He'd been out of practice too long and was going to have to work his way back up which didn't make him all that happy.

He snorted slightly at her second comment. "That would be nice but weird things are still happening if the news is anything to go by. They didn't just vanish."

Odds were if they were being quiet they were up to something.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:14 am
"Wishful thinking. I do a bit of that from time to time... Maybe a little more than I used to." Corvus flashed the other senshi a wry grin, reaching out to loop her arm through Arsinoe's so they could stroll through the park together.

"How was your day? Settling back into things alright? I know I haven't been the best host, with work getting in the way and everything, but... Work." It was probably odd hearing that word come from the young woman's lips. When Lucien had left Destiny City she'd still been living at home and Mommy and Daddy had been taking care of everything for her. She had lacked a lot of responsibility that she had taken on now.

"Have you seen Denebola yet?"

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm
"Not like this but I hafor talked to her." He nodded, thinking about his coffee date with Fiona. "We're going to start having lunch on Thursdays. So we can keep up and ... So I can meet Rik."

That still sounded and felt weird to say but it was at least a step. Hopefully in the right direction and not something he'd come to regret.

"I need to find a job. I've got an apartment so I don't have to keep being in your hair but I don't even know where to start with work." The idea of school and his second life had been too much but he couldn't be a mooch forever.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:46 pm
She paused at that, lips pursed together as she stared forward for a moment before turning her head to glance to her cousin. "Decided you'd rather let her mediate between the two of you?" She didn't like the idea of that, if she was being honest with herself, and her body had tensed as a result, arm slipping free from Arsinoe's as she took a step back.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" She was overprotective when she shouldn't have been, but everything was still so new and she had spent too much time worrying about whether or not she'd made the right decision. "I'd offer to get you a job at the Paw, but... I don't think you'd do well serving drinks in a corset."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:44 pm
"No. I decided it would be easier to do it at her house and I figured -we- could go. I just haven't had time to talk to you since you're almost never home." He managed not to roll his eyes but it was a close thing. When her arm fell away from his he paused and turned so he could look at her. "She probably expects me to invite you and I know you wouldn't want me to see him without you. You're probably still afraid I'm going to break his nose."

Which was a possibility still but he was trying to move past that. "I don't think anyone wants to see me in a corset."

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:57 pm
"I haven't used Daddy's credit card since I moved out of the house. I had some money in savings, school fund, that I used to pay rent at first, but I had to find a job... Have to balance that with the rest of this somehow." She waved her hand, making a wide gesture to the area around them-- To Destiny City.

She took the distraction that he offered, however, light smirk touching her lips as she looked to him. "You'd be surprised about what who people do and don't want to see in corsets," she teased. "You might not be one of their first picks, but that certainly doesn't mean that someone somewhere wouldn't be interested. I know one of the guys who works the bar wears one under his tuxedo jacket."

Grymoire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:01 pm
"I don't have any curves. It wouldn't do anything for me other than make me look ridiculous." He shook his head. Sure he'd filled out a bit as he'd gotten older but he was still mostly skin and bones and his torso was too long. "I really really doubt, even someone who likes guys in corsets, would want me in one."

He wasn't going to ask about the guy at the bar either. He'd tried to not ask much about where Cordy worked knowing he probably wouldn't like it but they were adults. She was allowed to make her own decisions.

Skye Starrfyre

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:09 pm
"Have you seen any good movies lately?" Her brow lofted as she glanced to her cousin. "... And have you put any thought into what you might want to do for the holidays when they roll around?" She nudged him gently, taking his arm back so they could continue on with their stroll through the park.

Grymoire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces