Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:47 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between Astoria's Clara and Fea Line's Caelius.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Astorias Teepee | Feas Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:51 pm
Daring was missing and she wasn't sure if it was because he had found himself a lady friend or if he was injured or lost. So she was in a bit of a panic. The pale colored mare danced on her feet nervously as she paced back and forth trying to decide if she should go anywhere or attempt to seek him out. Letting out a small nicker in frustration she tossed her head and flapped her wings against her side as she glanced around. Where was he? It wasn't like him to be gone this long and she had checked all of his usual spots. She was worried and on edge and she didn't like how this was making her feel. She either needed someone to occupy her to keep her from worrying about him or attempt to find him. Either way she was hoping for something to distract her from the rocks she felt forming in her stomach.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:43 am
Caelius cast his head back, letting the breeze drift through his mane and wing feathers. A soft sigh escaped his muzzle as he settled his wings back against his side, eyes shut momentarily. It had been a peaceful day thus far, he and his half brother had ceased their arguments, or at least for the time being. And now Caelius found himself with some free time to spend however he pleased.

Or at least he thought he had.

His ears pricked forward towards the sounds of another as his eyes slipped open. Sounds of frustration and fidgeting were not far off and curiously he cantered slowly towards them until he found their source. A mare looking quite distraught and bothered by something. Clearing his throat softly to announce his presence, Caelius spoke. "Something troubles you. I hope nothing too serious?" he asked gently, head tilting ever so slightly to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:34 am
Fea Line

Her wings instinctively spread slightly as she turned and faced the voice that tore through the thick air that surrounded her. His gentle voice, while alarming at first because of her busy mind was now calming and she felt herself relax. She lowered her wings and let out a deep and heavy sigh. "My companion is missing and I'm not sure if I should be worried about him or not." She said in a mildly panicked tone towards the stallion. "I'm sure he's alright, I just.... I'm... He's never been gone this long before." Was she being silly?

"I don't mean to trouble you with my worries." She said giving a little bow of her head, her eyes watching him. She couldn't help but admire his stature, the way he stood and looked. And his wings, they reminded him of Astraea and and Astraeus. He had an ethereal look to him. "I'm Clara." She introduced herself.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:35 am
His head righted as he dipped his head in greeting to her, a knowing expression crossing his features. "Ah, I am sorry your companion has worried you so, though I am sure he is quite alright." he nodded, taking a few steps forward. His own feathered friend sometimes went off on his own but always returned. Still, he could understand the mare's worry. He often had his own thoughts that something might have happened to Apollux when he took longer than usual. "If he does not return soon I would be willing to help you search for him." Caelius offered, smiling softly.

"You are no trouble. It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Caelius." he said, lifting a leg and drawing it closer to his chest as he craned his neck in a bow.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:22 pm
Fea Line

She let out a sigh in relief. "That is very generous of you." She couldn't believe her good fortune in coming across this stallion, or rather him coming across her. "I think you might be right though, It's possible I'm over reacting." She stopped pacing and took in a deep breath and then let it out slowly and closed her eyes for a moment. She was being silly, it was normal for them to go off and have a life of their own. He could have at least said something to her.

Opening her eyes she turned and faced him. "It's nice to meet you Caelius." She gave a nod of her head in acknowledgement of his introduction. "Are you just passing through the area?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:51 pm
Caelius chuckled softly, shaking his head in playful disagreement. "Its understandable really. I have the same thoughts when my friend is off for longer periods." he smiled softly, shutting his eyes a moment as he thought about the bird.

"And no.... or well, not really." he answered her question, briefly glancing back the way he had come. "I am simply just enjoying some time to myself. I've been staying with my half brother..." he trailed off, looking as if he had something else to say but decided against it. Instead he sort of half laughed and simply smiled.
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 am
Fea Line

She was glad he was understanding about the whole ordeal, she was starting to feel less silly about the whole thing now. Shifting her wings she looked at the ground for a moment and pawed at a little spot and then returned her glowing gaze towards the stallion. "Would you care to walk with me?" He was one of the first males she had spoken to outside of her family members and she wanted to get to know him more. He was fascinating to her and seemed genuinely good.

She gave a smile at his words. "Time alone is a good thing, I often find myself going on walks or flights to just think or enjoy the day." She was curious to know more about the situation in which he was staying with a half sibling, but she wasn't going to just ask. She stayed with her cousins so it wasn't odd or anything that he was staying with family. "That's nice that you're with your brother. I just got done visiting with my cousins myself."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:32 pm
For a moment he considered her offer heavily and weighed it against the other thoughts in his mind. He didn't want to impose upon her with his presence, but then he had no other engagement at the moment and she had asked. "I suppose I can accompany you if you really do not mind." he nodded, gesturing with his head for her to lead and he would follow.

"Sometimes." he admitted softly, a half smile gracing his muzzle for just a moment, his almost pure white eyes now cast towards the ground. "We don't always see eye to eye, but then what family doesn't." he laughed quietly, the words mostly directed at himself and his own inner thoughts. "I assume you had a lovely time as well then with your family?" he tilted his head and asked politely.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:53 pm
Fea Line

The stallion didn't appear to be in a hurry to go anywhere and she was delighted when he said he'd accompany her. "I truly don't mind at all. I'm quite liking your presence." She admitted, hoping that she wasn't being too forward and scare him off. She found his company nice.

She smiled at his words, family did have a way of always being unique. She pondered the last time she had an argument with any of her family and then let her thoughts trail off. "Yes, I had a wonderful time. My cousin and I always spend a great deal of time together whenever we're in the same area. She's kind of like a big sister to me." Her gaze shifted towards his for a moment as she spoke fondly of her. It was true, Astraea was very much like a sibling to her and she wouldn't trade her for anything. Clara was an only child, as far as she knew so having siblings to bond with wasn't something she had the luxury of knowing.

At least she had Astraea and her siblings.

She lead them along and flicked her tail behind her as she took in a breath and let it out slowly. "Do you have any other siblings besides your brother?" She asked him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 pm
The stallion was humbled by her praise and glad he was able to keep her mind off her previous worries. However, Caelius's gaze focused on her as she spoke about her family. This only caused more thoughts to tumble around in his head. Perhaps it wasn't as he had thought at all? Maybe there were some who genuinely got along without arguing. Or maybe his circumstances were just different?

Nonetheless.

Her question was a curious one and even he himself had to admit he didn't know the answer to that. A sheepish grin spread across his features. "I can not say. We share the same mother, but not father. She likes to.... " he paused, searching for the right word. "Wander." he half shrugged, his wings rustling on his back as he did so. "Perhaps the source of my brother and I's disagreement. Though I suppose if she's happy, who are we to judge?" he asked, though he expected no answer in return. It was merely an observational statement.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 pm
Fea Line

She let out a soft 'ah' type sound and gave a small nod of her head. There wasn't anything wrong with that. "Personally I cannot relate, but I know a few who can." She said to him with a shift of her wings. It seemed to be a common occurrence among families these days. Where did the days go when you found someone and settled down with them, forever? It's like something that didn't really happen anymore.

She had hopes to find someone to live her life with but she knew flings were bound to happen with fleeting romances or heated lovers. One could never tell where a relationship was going sometimes.

"Are you near this area often?" She was curious to know. She hoped to run into him again if possible, at least once they left each others company. While she wanted to out right say she hoped to see him again, she didn't want to be too forthcoming.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:34 pm
Caelius managed a chuckle. "My brother can't either. He has a mare he is head over hooves for and I can't blame him. He feels our mother should stop 'wasting her time' as he calls it." he shrugged again, brushing off the topic. He didn't want to bother her with details she was probably not very interested in. He couldn't blame her for that, nor his brother for how he felt as well. As for himself? Well... he wasn't sure yet, but he was certain if that time ever came, he'd know it.

"On occasion. My brother lives near by, lately I have been visiting with them. But who knows for how long I'll stay." he said sincerely, not certain where his future might take him and not one to guess until it happened. "Perhaps I'll be here a while longer. Perhaps not." he smiled softly at her as if the answer were a thing of magic.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:56 am
Fea Line

She couldn't help but smile. "It's sweet that he's found someone to care for like that." She was rather envious, she longed for someone she could find herself growing old with or telling her most treasured secrets too. She gave a small nod of her head about the comment towards their mother. "Perhaps she just hasn't found what she's been looking for yet." It was the easiest way for her to put it, sometimes it was a long journey.

She cocked her head curiously towards him. "Where do you suppose you'll travel?" She was wanting to get out and adventure further from the lands she was used to but she wasn't sure she wanted to do it on her own. She would be much more comfortable traveling with someone else, if they were already heading somewhere as well. She never wanted to impose herself on someone.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:13 pm
The stallion nodded, his soft smile slightly fading, but not quite. "Aye, seeing my brother happy makes me happy. I am glad for him." he nodded, but then shrugged. His wings ruffled as he did so and he glanced towards the sky. "Suppose I'll go wherever my hooves take me." he mused. He knew it wasn't really a proper answer but he couldn't honestly say. He wasn't exactly sure what he was looking for yet or if he'd even be pleased whenever he did. Whatever it may be. "Forgive me. I feel that the best answers are a mystery until you've stumbled across them.....and until I do... I just feel I can't quite answer that." he shook his head apologetically, hoping she'd understand. Or even if she didn't that she'd forgive him for being so vague. If he could present her with a definite answer than he would but.... right now.... he simply couldn't.

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces