Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ RP Graveyard
[Sauti] Snake Charming & Other Local Commodities (Stella/Oz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:32 pm
After the upset that was the revealing of these new strangers, Estellaina was hesitant to head back to her homeland. There had been so much excitement for her first time out that it was a struggle for her to focus on anything other than what was right in front of her, and right now that happened to be a pretty attractive leaf boy. Ozzrick had been a wonderful help to her despite her initial threats to him. Things were starting to calm a bit now, and while she knew she should head back she wasn't quite sure she wanted to just yet. She had other plans instead, plans that involved handsome native boys.

"Ozzrick. I require your services once more," she called to him, motioning for him to come closer to her side.

The Only Black Uke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:40 am
Oz was having a grand time.

Certainly, much of what had occurred was unanticipated, but as the cards fell none of it was unwanted. Estellania was a particularly unexpected blessing, and if he were honest with himself he did expect initially that his time and opportunities with her would be limited. They had met due to happenstance, and though he enjoyed every moment, he was well aware that as an attractive young woman far from home she might have a different set of priorities than he. When she didn’t dismiss him the instant the excitement was over, however, he took that as, if nothing else, a positive starting sign.

At her gesture, he didn’t hesitate a moment in stepping in, his eyebrows raising with the corners of his lips as he smiled. “Then I am ever still yours to command,” he said. “How might I be of aid first?”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

◈ RP Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces