Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:58 am
Alassiel glanced from one side to the other watching as people loaded up the caravan. She’d found a quick and easy job while she was out here to keep the boredom away. Rhaega was next to her, lazily soaking up more sun. Soon, very soon in fact, she would be able to ride him and she was looking forward to it. Spear in hand, she waited until they were done, there wasn’t much she could do at this point and the man who had hired her hadn’t given her many instructions either. Just follow and guard basically. She did briefly wonder however if they were on schedule.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:07 pm
Tasinei

Ah, the morning sun was bright. After all the excitement from the new comers, Jhin hadn't gotten to truly rest. Even now he was checking over a list given to him by his father...Bolts, check. Continuing his mark down, the apprentice glanced over towards where a shifter was standing. His father rarely hired outsiders, but since the market was so busy and their caravan was so big he had made the decision to finally cave.

"We'll be leaving soon." Commented Jhin as he approached the woman, "I hope you're ready?" He offered her a smile before glancing around some more, "Seems like a good day to travel."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:23 pm
Sabra Knight

“Ah good, I was wondering.” Alassiel gave the young Wind boy a nod of her head. “I’m as ready as they come.” She didn’t pack much, but she was ready for anything. She’d heard of new strangers coming from a distant land and had decided to be extra prepared just in case they saw any trouble.

“The weather is good. I don’t think we’ll run into any trouble.” Well at least she hoped they wouldn’t. New people always meant people were a little more edgy than usual. “Is there anywhere you like me to stay or pay close attention to?”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:44 pm
Tasinei

"That's good." Jhin grinned towards the woman, "Always like to hear that everyone is prepared. Would make for a disastrous journey otherwise." The wind earthling teased lightly though in all honesty he was still assessing the woman. If his father had agreed to her aid then surely she was a good fighter. Not that he knew much about tridents and the like. Arrows, after all, were much more his forte.

"You can just stay around the sides. The back is often covered by the twins, since they tend to make the worst trouble for others." Jhin commented lightly, "My father didn't really leave me much instructions so I can stay with you, if you'd like." He glanced over, "My name is Jhin by the way."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 pm
Sabra Knight

“That would be disastrous indeed,” Well Alassiel hoped they were all prepared. It seemed like they were so that was a good thing.

“I don’t mind,” She said with a small smile before sticking out her hand. “I’m Alassiel and that’s Rheaga,” she pointed to the snaptrotter curled on the ground like a dog. At the sound of his name, he looked up at both of them. “It’s nice to meet you Jhin. So your father is the owner of all of this?” She gave a nod of her head, so she’d be hanging out with her employers son, she was going to be extra watchful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:07 pm
Tasinei

“Only once did we leave behind a cart...hence why the twins are always in the back now." Replied Jhin with a small nod.

"A pleasure to meet you Alassiel." Jhin also smiled towards the snaptrotter, "And you as well, Rheaga." It was rare for him to see a snaptrotter up close, but the boy tried to hide his interest. The last thing he wanted to do was to treat a fighting beast like a pet. Especially when said beast was helping wiht his father's caravan, "Yes, though it's more of a family thing. My father may watch over all of this, but a lot of the goods we deliver are crafted by his sisters as well. My cousins also help..." Sheepishly he rubbed the back of his neck, "We have a rather large family so it feels more like a community effort." The boy glanced towards Alassiel again, "So do you often guard caravans?"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 pm
Sabra Knight

They had left a cart behind? Well good thing they had the twins indeed. Alassiel would make sure everyone and everything was accounted for even if the twins were at the back.

“You have a very large family,” She said impressed as he spoke. Her Shifter side of the family was large which made up for some and more than Z’ran’s lack of family.

“Not so often, but sometimes the extra coin is good to have. We are planning on having another child so every little bit helps. My husband also can’t work right now so I am the only provider during our travels. My daughter is also traveling so technically I am the only one feeding a family of three.” She had stayed with her parents for a little bit but they were still doing plenty of traveling.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:23 pm
Tasinei

"Ah, yes. My grandmother apparently had three siblings and they stayed close. Then when they all had their children the lines continued to grow." Jhin shook his head, "I don't think I could deal with having five siblings myself. I'm thankful that I'm a sole child despite my family's legacy."

Jhin glanced over at the woman, "That then definitely makes sense. If everything goes well on our trip then I'm certain you'll get plenty of extra coin." Even if his father may have not been planning on it the young boy was tender hearted. He could put his own earnings into that pouch - not that he needed it anyways. Jhin tilted his head thoughtfully, "Your daughter travels as well? Then I hope the best for you all. Seems like an exciting time especially with the hope for a new little one."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:28 pm
Sabra Knight

Alassiel chuckled. “My daughter constantly is asking for a sibling, perhaps your mind would change if you did have a little brother or sister.” Perhaps Ziel would end up hating her own sibling, they were tricky after all.

“Yes she does, I do not think I would allow her to travel by herself to be honest.” Though, she and Jhin seemed to be of the same age and he looked like the traveling type. “I just worry a lot about her.” She felt like an over protective mother.

“That’s very kind of you,” She added. “I will do my best then even if nothing happens!”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:35 pm
Tasinei

Jhin smiled sadly, "Maybe. Though it may be hard without a mother." Shaking his head the boy gestured, "Anyways looks like we're moving now." The wagons were moving and there was some exclamations from their convoy. "Ready!" Jhin waved his hand and began to move forward. Honestly he preferred to walk for the most part save for when they truly had to rush. Only then would he sit on a Xaraan or the back of a Quhar. But for now it seemed they would be moving at a nice steady pace, something he could easily keep stride with.

On occasion Jhin would dart off to the side to speak to someone else as they moved before coming back to smile towards Alassiel and regain his spot in their march...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:11 pm
Sabra Knight

Oh, so he didn’t have a mother? Alassiel felt a little bad and did not comment.

“Oh good!” Alassiel began moving and Rygha followed next to her. She put a hand on his hand but did not lean. She watched as Jhin and went and did his thing. It was nice to have a conversational partner but also get bouts of quiet from time to time.

“So, do you plan on following in your father’s footsteps?” Alassiel asked when Jhin was back walking next to her. Her eyes were not on him but she made sure to glance at him from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:23 pm
Tasinei

"That's a good question." Jhin smiled weakly, "I suppose it's usually to be expected, but I honestly don't know yet." The apprentice reached over to grab a loose branch from the ground, "An aunt has trained me in archery, but I'm not quite certain how to even mention it to my father. He would much rather have a merchant than a warrior or hunter."

Frowning, Jhin suddenly looked ahead. Was that movement alongside of them?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:30 pm
Sabra Knight

“Well you’re still young; you have plenty of time to think about what you want to do.” He looked like a prentice anyways.

“Archery is good,” granted she knew nothing about it and really Z’ran was a merchant and Ziel seemed to be following the path of a shaman. “I must admit I do not know much about the craft but my husband is also a merchant. Our daughter will not follow in his footsteps so don’t feel too pressured to do the same if you do not feel it is the right path for you.”

Ryhga perked up, eyes scanning the green as they walked. Alassiel noticed and glanced in the direction he was looking. Nothing looked out of the ordinary…

"Look," She motioned to Jhin with her chin. "I think there's something, he perked up."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:41 pm
Tasinei

Jhin smiled. It would be nice to think so. Yet he felt like he only had a few days left before deciding. Perhaps that was just the bustle of his home life however playing with his mind. Everyone in his family always seemed to rush rather than enjoy time peacefully...

"Thank you." Jhin actually felt grateful, "Then I suppose I may be more like your daughter in that regard of traveling and not being a merchant...just don't let my father know." Perhaps one day he would find his own way, but for now he would take his time to mull things over.

"You believe so?" Jhin found his arm moving towards his bow. Should he prepare to fire a warning shot? His gaze narrowed as he motioned towards the shifter, "I suppose our duty at the side may be about to begin. Let's hope it's not bandits..."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:52 pm
Sabra Knight

“I promise I won’t.” It hadn’t been a big deal for Z’ran and her when Ziel had announced she would not follow in any of their foot paths. Perhaps it would not be for his father too if he decided to tell him.

Alassiel gently touched Jhin’s arm to let him know to wait. She gave a low whistle and Rhyga shot out like an arrow low to the ground and into the bushes. There were some noises, Rhyga had definitely stumbled on something but it was not Earthling noises. Then suddenly out ran a radaku with the snaptrotter chasing after it. Alassiel gave another whistle, this one louder and he came back to their side.

“Easier to send something low to the ground they might not see. Looks like it wasn’t bandits though.”

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff