[PRP] Our Gay Apparel (America/Chel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm
World changes and timeline alterations be damned; it was ******** Christmas.

She ran over to Darlene's when she got the spare time; America wasn't there but it was the only place Chel knew to find her at the moment, so she just kept checking back until one day America was there. Chel had her crumbling backpack on for once, which meant she was carrying something.

"Come here often?" she announced as she approached America. This was not a new line. This was probably a line Chel gave to America every single time she saw her because she still thought it was funny and ******** you, it was.

lizbot
SEE I SAID ID FORGET

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:55 pm
She wasn't there as often anymore, because somehow she was working part time, not full. Which was madness, far as America was concerned. What the heck had she been doing with the rest of her time?

Work was, honestly, a piece of respite, something to do and focus on that wasn't everything else. no guilt, no worry, no anything beyond the next table. There were reminders of course, she now had a ginger boss dad to go along with santa boss dad. New faces were around and every once in awhile she's catch the word magic in the air, and it was said in the same way someone might say gun. Real as anything and an easy way to get in argument.

But it was a bubble of peace all the same. Still, it was nice to Chel's face. It always was, but now there was the bonus of not just an experienced that had been shared, but an entire world that had been left behind. And so when she got the familiar question, the redhead brightened with unmistakable warmth and even a bit of relief.

"Only when I know you'll be around," the familiar reply, offered with a wink.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:46 pm
"When d'you get off work, huh?" she asked the girl, twirling her hair a little as she leaned over one of the tables and stared up at America. All for effects.

"Don't wanna get in the way or nothin'."

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:16 pm
"Got about ten minutes left, just long enough for you to scam a drink offa..." searching the room, she noticed That Look on an unfamiliar face at the end of the bar. "Probably that guy." America swirls toward on of her tables to deliver the check and swans along through the rest of her shift, a happy little bounce noticeably entering her step.

It takes fifteen minutes actually, but when she leaves with bag and jacket, America also has a styrofoam takeout box that she waggles enticingly at Chel.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:50 pm
Chel gives her a wink and a pat on the butt as she leaves, but she doesn't take the bait. A free drink sounds good, but the guy attached doesn't.

Once America finally emerged, Chel was seated at the bar having a half-hearted conversation with the bartender with her hands wrapped around a whiskey.

"There's my girl," she said proudly. "Merry Christmas."

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:03 pm
Beaming back, America scooched in close, presenting a cheek to Chel, "C'mon, don't make me bust out the mistletoe."

She was very festive at the moment, in a holiday light-up sweater and felt deer antlers, smelling like peppermint and cookies with a dash of stale beer.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:20 pm
Chel moved to the side and kissed her on the lips instead.

"The sweater's real ugly," she said, meaning that as a complete compliment. "You wanna go see some lights or somethin'? I could use some ********' cheer."

lizbot
im sure ashdown has some sort of christmas lights street type thing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 pm
America brightened up like a Christmas tree herself as the prospect. "Yesssss!" This was followed by a jumping hug that should, in all honesty, have been expected.

"Does the town have nice ones? It used to get ********' crazy down in Dunstan. Once a guy tried renting a snow machine, and he pretty much just iced the walks instead. Folks were suing left and right, like hell yeah Christmas & disability pay!"

She was so ready for Christmas light viewing, complete with travel cup full of hot "spiced" cider, and a little notepad to judge and score each house.

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:41 pm
Chel "I'm too cool for anything" Craft was a little bit overwhelmed by the sheer force of America' Christmas spirit, but she didn't let on as much. Instead she smiled calmly, happy just to bask in America's smile. She still thought the woman was gorgeous.

"S'alright yeah. Nothin' huge I don't think. Kinda the same thing every year, but 'as why s'good, yeah?" She walked beside America with her hands in her jean pockets. For as cold as it was outside, Chel only had a thin jacket to speak for winter preparation. God she hated the cold though.

Ever the crude mouth, Chel asked, "Don't suppose yer boytoy got you a car fer lickin' his candycane this year?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:03 pm
America let out a bark of laughter that would be followed by bursts of giggles throughout the night. She managed a wry, "If only," for entirely the wrong reason, and bumped playfully up against Chel's shoulder.

"I've got my truck now, though, if you don't mind being seen in an ancient old tank."

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:34 pm
"A big ol' truck? Darlin' that's my kind of car." Jack had often told her he could picture a rusty pick up truck in her future. Chel always argued for a jeep.

"Lead the way, Mrs. Clause." A tiny jab at her decorum.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 pm
"It's Miss Claus tonight," Americas purred flirtatiously.

It was, truly, a tank of a truck. And there were some spots of rust, but it was a solid beast, the sort of thing you can imagine still running well after World War 3 or a zombie apocalypse. Though, sadly, it takes for ******** ever for the heater to bring in anything other than fresh cold air.

"Alright, where should we start? The historical blocks? The McMansions? We should ******** carol at some of these places, maybe they'll give us candy or some s**t."

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:56 pm
If Chel was being entirely honest, she didn't know the difference between Mrs. and Miss, so she just sort of laughed and pointed at America in that "I'm laughing because I totally get this joke" kind of way.

The truck was instantly adored. It wasn't a jeep but it was beautiful and beloved in its own way.

"You couldn't get me t'sing f'you tried, gorgeous. You pick where we go. I seen it all- yer the new guy in town." She opened one of the truck doors (with much trouble- god it was beautiful) and hopped in to the passenger seat.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:50 pm
"You can lip sync," America offered generously, peering at her phone as the engine began to warm. "Let's start at Cedar, it looks like one of the houses has become one of those mee-mee's."

It was truly astonishing.

"Why'd they keep a palm tree in New England, anyway?"

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items