Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Of Oceans and Darkness (II Captor-vating II and I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 pm
(Oh, drat. We don't have a plot!)

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Bout to be out cold.

Calm becomes an abstraction when panic is introduced, and then fear begins to consume the weak individual who cannot handle facing panic.
                        Athello is that rare person who can destroy the on-coming consumption of panic with a forced calm, even when the situation is anything but.

And a plane heading toward a beached doom was "anything but."

"Please, all passengers, remain seated and place the oxygen cups over your mouths," a flight attendant shouted while gripping onto the entryway pole. "Keep calm and have faith in our captain's landing skills! He will land us safely upon the shore!" Keep calm. Yes, Athello could easily maintain that semblance, but could the flight attendant herself? The woman's lips were quivering and knees knocking, so what gave her the right to stand there and order the passengers around when she herself could not find the saving grace of "calm?"

"Oh boy, we're gonna die--I'm gonna die...I-I'm not going ta....say goodbye, to-to my babies--my sweet, sweet children," the man next to Athello sobbed and took deep breaths out of his oxygen cup. Athello stared down this man with a blank expression, he himself finding no need for an oxygen cup even as the plane's lights flashed red and the alarm calmly stated "please put on the yellow mask above you."

Now it had been quite some time since Athello had "flown" like he did when he was a teenager, accidentally channeling the hidden power within while screwing around with his first girlfriend. That had been an odd day for them both, and the girl claimed she never wanted to talk to him again afterward, calling him a "freak of nature." He wondered then if she would've thought that had she of been in his current situation, watching the other passengers type out goodbye messages on their phones in hopes that their families would find the devices if they didn't come out of the fall alive. Their chances were definitely slim, Athello knew this, yet he could hold onto an empty faith and hope for the best. If anything, the plane was going to skid along the ocean--depending on whether the captain can lift it in time--until its eventual sink, in which in that case the passengers would have to be quick to open up the emergency door before the water pressure hit.

But of course, this wasn't how things happened.

The captain had tried so hard to land on the shore that the plane had flipped over onto its back, and then over again a couple of times. Upon its first impact, however, Athello had made for the emergency exit in an attempt to escape the foreseen extra impact, and had flown out of the plane as a result, tumbling into a number of somersaults along the sand. After a couple of them he had halted on his back and sighed up at the sky. Although he felt wretched, he was still alive, the worst of the pain seeming to be coming from his right leg, which felt unnaturally twisted now that he thought on it.

It sucked now, lying there, and he wished he had the power to help the other passengers, but they wouldn't have been able to think as fast as he did and would not have made it to the door in time either. Some did try to escape though, after the plane had officially landed as well as caught on fire from the significant damage. The pain rather sucked, but not nearly as bad as what the other passengers were going through, of course. He would've risen to seek help, too, if not for his leg. Being so, all he could do was wait for whoever was native to this island to notice the damage and come to help.

And eventually the pain got to great for him and, mixed with his lack of sleep (Athello cannot sleep on planes), he had crossed his left arm over his eyes to block out the sun and promptly passed out, hoping to solve the problem when he awoke again.

DragonMIstress07
                      I'm so sorry for the long wait!
                      I ended up watching YouTube videos with my sis again and then trying to break this game
                      (ever played the Akinator?
                      Took us several characters to beat him, but we did!).

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:50 pm
(Ooc: wow...that's a long post. Lol. It's cool.)

Aquarion, or Aqua as the islanders called him, was taking a long stroll along the beach near his home, enjoying the ocean breeze that swirled around him. The blue-haired man had just left the home of a woman whose son had caught a nasty cold and had been frantic with worry until he reassured her that he would be fine and gave her some medicines to help with his fever and cough, before noticing a plane that heading to the island faster that it should have been.

He was momentarily shocked as he watched the plane crash into the sea before exploding into a fiery inferno. He quickly snapped out of his daze and ran towards the shoreline to look for survivors, if there were any that is. The scene he came upon was nothing short of horrible. Many bodies were either floating in the sea or sprawled on the sand in ways that he knew had to be dead. With a shake of his head, he carefully made his way through the litter of bodies before coming to stop at Athello.

He stated at the male for a moment before getting to his knees, check I g for a heartbeat. Thankfully there was one which was a relief. He noticed the various injuries and winced. This man needed medical attention and with that thought, he managed to get the other to his house, cleaned his wounds and injuries and waited for him to wake up.
Zero

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:00 am
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Surprised

Waking up to a ceiling above his head was not what Athello expected, but that didn't mean it wasn't welcomed. He did appreciate the clear sky
                        when he was on the shore, regretting his inability to save the other passengers. That's right: there was a plane crash, and apparently help must have came considering he was lying on something soft and staring at a ceiling. "What," Athello sighed out and turned his head to look to his left, then his right in an attempt to find the caretaker or nurse--though it didn't look like he was in any hospital of sorts. Just a bedroom by the looks of it, actually.

"Hello...?" he questioned the room and sat up, blinking rapidly at the gentle window light. He didn't feel quite as bad as he had earlier; in fact, he felt significantly better, not just marginally.

Pushing down the sheets in one swift motion, Athello examined his leg and guffawed at the fixed attachment. "Aha, what sorcery is this?" he chuckled, eyebrows furrowed slightly; quizzical.

DragonMIstress07
                      Neh, neh.
                      Idk what his house looks like XD
                      Idk if he's still in the room either...

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:14 am
(Ah. I'll get to it. No, he is not inn the room but he is returning in this post)

Aqua' s Bungalow

Aqua' s Bedroom

Aqua was currently in the kitchen, fixing some soup for his guest to eat when he heard movement and a voice. Ah. It seems that the other man was awake. He had better go check on him then and with that thought he placed the bowl of soup, a cup of tea and some aspirin on a tray before heading to the bedroom. "So, you'ryou're awake. Good. It saves me the trouble of waking you up." he said , placing the tray down on his bedside dresser before checking the other's injuries. "Hmm. You seem to be healing at a very fast rate. Interesting." He muttered before shaking his head and backing off.

"By the way. I made you some soup as I know that you may be hungry after your ordeal." he added, depositing the tray on Athello's lap gently, giving him a small smile , pushing a strand of hair back from his face absentmindedly. He mentall reminded himself to get something to tie his hair back later. He made sure to lace the soup with a sleeping herb as he knew that the other was going to need a lot of rest, despite his fast recovery. He could not say the same for the people that did not make it. He knew this because he had gone back to see if he could find anymore survivors, sadly to say he didn't. With the islanders help, he managed to bury them all so as scavengers couldn't get to them. He then started to explain about his leg, having to break and then reset it, hence why he was wearing a splint.

(Sorry about the shortness. I am working on some assignments for my classes that are due tomorrow. Really sorry.)

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Grateful; confused yet curious.

Upon hearing the shuffle of feet, Athello had turned his head from gazing out at the ocean view to the direction of the sound. A
                        man with funny-colored hair entered the room, holding a tray of what appeared to be a meal. Somewhat shy, he scooted backward until he had reached the backboard and tugged at the covers, glancing back to the ocean as the man spoke. When the man had looked over him, Athello dared to watch him with furrowed brows. His eyes shifted, a murky cobalt blue, in surprise when the blue-haired man backed off with an unexpected remark.

"'Interesting,'" Athello repeated under his breath and raised an eyebrow at the man when he spoke of the soup, lips parted. "How...how kind," he mused, not realizing that he was thinking aloud, and matched the man's smile soon after before looking down at the tray with an empty expression. What were those pills?

Too many questions troubled his mind during the man's entrance, but it would be overwhelming if he just spewed them all right then and there. Athello had to keep his calm composure at all times, and attacking this man with questions would come off as too inquisitive. "Um," he muttered out like any other fool, lifting his hand to run through his blond hair; a nervous habit.

"First of all, what do I call you, kind sir? I may have been through quite a bit now, but I could not forget proper manners. So thank you: thank you for taking me into your care of such a sudden notice," he said and looked back to him with a warm smile. "But uh, what kind of pills are these? Pain killers? And what kind of soup?" Athello had gestured to the pills during this.

Looking back down at his tray, he fingered the edge of the cup of tea, wondering if it was a herbal flavor--judging by the color, he thought just as much. "I don't wish to bombard you wish questions, but I do have quite a bit now," he chuckled dryly whilst lifting the cup of tea to grip with both hands and blow on the hot surface. "Like, whatever happened to the other passengers...the plane exploded so I have my doubts of their survival...but how and when did you find me," he paused his blowing to ask, eyes shifting to focus on the man again. "And, assuming this is your home, what do I owe you for this kindness?" Athello bit his bottom lip from the inside, troubled. Why had he taken that plane in the first place? He should have known it would have been safer to take the other airlines. But no, he wanted a price cut like any other smart person would have accepted.

DragonMIstress07
                      Okay I'll put together somethin for ya now!
                      Sorry this was delayed--Yuri On Ice just updated biggrin !
                      And your assignments are more important!!
                      I have another long roleplay response to make anyways
                      (it's really long and plot demanding...)

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:12 pm
Aquarion starestared at him for a few seconds. "My name is Aquarion. But everyone else calls me Aqua." he replied after deciding that giving out his nAme wouldn't hurt. He shook his head in the negative. "It is not a problem. It is what I was trained for. Healing, that is." he added as an afterthought. Nevermind the the fact that he had used his water magic to help the healing process along but the other didn't need to know that. He blinked when his guest asked him some thing. "Yes. You are going to need them. And the soup is just regular vegetable soup." he replied with a smile. "If it's not to your liking, I can make something different." he started, leaning against the wall.

The blue-haired make sighed. "The other passengers didn't make it. Only you came out alive." he replied, taking a seat in a nearby chair so he could better answer the other's questions. "Hmm. I found you on my walk along the beach. I was quite surprised to find you still alive but I did and brought you back to my Bugalow." added, running . A hand through his blue locks. "There is no need to pay me back. I was only doing what was right as it is my duty as a healer to taken care of those who are injured or hurt." he finished with another smile.

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:00 pm
DragonMistress07
Here's the layout (test)

User ImageUser Image

♒▒ {Text goes here!}

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:11 pm
II Captor-vating II
DragonMistress07
Here's the layout (test)
e

User ImageUser Image

♒▒ {Text goes here!}

It's very nice. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Intrigued

As Aquarion talked on, Athello sipped at his tea and nodded appropriately. A slight frown formed when he made a comment about making a
                        different soup. "Oh no, Aquarion," Athello lowered the tea from his face and shook his head. "That would not be right of me to request you to waste a bowl of soup. Besides, I much like vegetable soup anyways," he said with a smile. Looking back down at the tray, however, he had to frown again. Though he knew that those passengers would have had little chance of surviving, it was still sad to hear. Especially when there might have been the slightest chance that he could have helped them. If no one else, his seat mate at the very least.

Setting down the cup of tea, Athello picked up the pills and stared at them for a bit while he responded. "You're very kind for helping others with your amazing skill--I have never seen healing this good, even in the city--even though you should be rewarded for your efforts. Really--" he chuckled-- "it seems that it's always the people who are the best at what they do that are the kindest. Thank you, but I still want to repay you in some way, especially since this is probably your bed, right?" Athello laughed again, and then tossed the pills back, picking up the tea again to swallow. Once he had completed that task, he wiggled his free toes and stared at the splinted leg. It was a pity to see, really. He loved walking, so laying down to recover was a bit of a pain to think about.

"My name is Athello," he said and turned his head to look at Aquarion again. "Thought I should return the favor--and I'm probably going to be here a while now, right? You sure you don't just want to drop me off at some hospital?" Athello laughed at his idle remark. "How in the world did you carry me? I'm pretty heavy for most people, haha. Unless you had help?"

DragonMIstress07
                      The extra ending for YOI scared me,
                      so I had to spend time looking into it and feel better now aha.
                      And that layout is rather simple,
                      though the resizing I kept having to do was a bit of a pain lol
                      In the end I just made it really small--hope you don't mind!

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion smiled once again before nodding. "Okay, then." he replied, settling himself in his chair once again. "I made it from scratch instead of using a recipe. I do hope you like it." he added after a moment of silence. "Ah. Thank you for the compliment. My skills are thanks to my teacher, may she rest in peace, who took me in and taught me all I know about healing." he added wirh a smile, remembering the kind woman who had been kind enough to teach him what she knew and then some. She had died a year ago from cancer and even now he still missed her. She had been more of a mother than his own.

He leaned back, assessing the other male. "Well, I can't come up with anything at the moment but if I do I will be sure to let you know. " he replied to the next statement. "Nice to meet you, Athello. Of course you know my name.As for the hospital, well it's on the other side of the island and my house was much closer, hence why you are here instead of there." he added, crossing his arms and assessing the other male. He shook his head at that last statement. "No help. I carried you myself. You'd be surprised at how strong I am when the situation calls for it." He finished after a momemt. It was true. He had carried the taller male himself as he didn't trust that the islanders would help him. Being the son of a God had it's uses sometimes. That waa for sure.

II Captor-vating II
It's fine.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:24 am
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Appreciative

Homemade soup? Well he supposed islanders probably did have to cultivate and make a lot of their own supplies and such, so it wasn't that
                        surprising. But still, it was thoughtful. "Well thank you again," Athello said, then looked down at the soup again, contemplating picking up the spoon. "I'm sure I'll like it!"

Athello had picked up the bowl to hold in one hand from the bottom and eat with the other, listening to Aquarion's responses. It was good soup! Athello smiled while eating, although the part about his teacher "resting in peace" was sad. Setting the bowl back down, he opened his mouth to respond. "Hey, this is good soup! Thanks for it! But um, that's rough that your teacher is gone now. You're probably lonely here then, aren't you?" That question may have been kind of uncalled for, and he didn't know why he just said that. "Ignore that last remark...my apologies," Athello squinted at the soup and busied himself by picking it back up to finish before returning the subject to the fact that this man carried him.

"That's some impressive strength then haha!" he continued after finishing, daring to look back at Aqua. "And I'll probably find something to do, so no worries there."

DragonMIstress07
                      Gonna watch some Code Geass today,
                      so I'll be pretty offline.
                      I just miss being able to watch anime.

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua just smiled once again. "You are very welcome." he replied after a moment of watching Athello down his soup. He blinked at the compliment before shrugging at the second statement. "Ah. Sometimes I do get lonely but I have Chocoa, my cat so it's not all bad. Though an animal can't compare to actual human interaction, but what are you gonna do?" he added with another smile. Chocoa was a black tabby that he had found abandoned one day. He took her home, fed her and they became really good friends. "No need to apologize." he added, waving the apology away.

Aqua snorted. "You have no idea." he muttered to himself before looking at the other male closely. "Ah. We do have some things on the island. There are stores and sights to see, so you never get bored. Thought if you really want to do something, the other side of the island had restraunts, hotels, even a shopping center." he added after thinking about for a bit. Personallu he never left this side of St. Lucia. But maybe he should as it would be good for him tog et away from this town for a bit.

(I understand)

[quote="II Captor-vating II]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Musing.

Picking up the tea again, Athello sipped at it nonchalantly as the other talked. Well at least he wasn't upset about the comment! Not that Athello
                        thought he would be upset, but it was still a caution he should have taken. A cat though? He hadn't seen a tabby wandering around, but then again he wasn't awake for that long! Perhaps she was hiding under the bed? "Oh, how cute! Animals are amazing companions to have, for they love you unconditionally, which is sadly more than you can say for some human beings," he chuckled although it was somewhat dry; he continued to drink the tea until there was hardly a drop left, and which at that point he just turned the cup about, watching the tea leaves create odd shapes. He did quirk an eyebrow at Aqua's snort, though, and then smiled, finding it amusing.

"Oh I have no doubt that there will be sights," Athello interjected after setting down the cup. "After all that is also one of the reasons why I came here--although it was mostly because I love to travel," he smiled. "I just wish I hadn't of taken that airline here...terrible mistake, yes, but at least there was one good out of it," he continued, looking at Aqua, "I got to meet someone new." Athello nodded his head and slowly turned his gaze back to the tray. "Shall I move this to the tableside now?"

DragonMIstress07
                      Sorry I've been so absent!
                      I had a lot of errands to do today D'x
                      (like the laundrymat and supply runs and other crap that was just augh)

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers