Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Second Time Around (Caiden x Austri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An un(?)fortunate run in with an old acquaintance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Caiden was skipping along, enjoying the day. There were flowers, bugs, moonlight, and all sorts of fun things. The boy had his lute out. The combination of influences from Xavier and Engrav had made the brownblood really enjoy the instrument. He strummed along to some unknown song, simply making music, happy to be alive and about on this big planet Alternia.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 am
      Austri hadn't expected to find the shitblood there. He was prancing and dancing and having a jolly good time, while she was left simply staring at him from afar. She found him beneath her, but she needed to see if what she saw was real. She was pretty sure he had some sort of a power, he just didn't know it or didn't care to investigate. Why the world decided he was worthy of them was confusing and strange to her. Making her way nearer, the troll tucked her arms behind her back, smiling. "Well isn't this a coincidence~ It's been forever, hasn't it~? Caiden." She had to seem at least a little civil. Maybe he'd show her his powers again.

Micillia
poor caiden

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:11 pm
Attacking!

Hp: 20/20
Damage: 7 +1 from military weapon
Specials: max 2 trinkets per battle
Power: Agility A 1/1
Trinket: Novice Support A 1/1
Artifact: Adept Defensive B 2/2

Caiden froze. He knew that voice, it was a voice of evil. The boy turned towards the voice and clenched his fists. "Go away!" the boy yelled with more anger and force than he had ever yelled with. He knew what this troll was now, now that he had seen more of her kind. She was evil and terrible and a bully. Autumn wasn't here this time to be his guiding light. This time it was just him, and he wanted to stand up for himself, so Autumn would never have to protect him, or look at him with such pitty again. Caiden threw a rock at the evil troll. "And your blood color is hideous!" he lied.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:26 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 6 damage.
Austri is using her Air Pressurization! (doubles her hit)
+1dmg on every hit for the rest of the battle.

Well that was rude. She'd been so startled she hadn't noticed the rock until it slammed into her arm. She snarled. "I just wanted to say hi, a*****e~! But alright, I see how it is! Shitbloods will be shitbloods, amiright~?" She exclaimed, feeling the harsh winds build up around her. Locking her arms behind her back, the greenblood kicked at him and slammed her winds into his body, eyes narrowed and serious. "Now that isn't the way to flirt with a sweet gal like lil'old me~ You're lying! You loved my bloodcolor when we met, you're just bitter!" Austri said with a grin, snickering. "You know I'm better than you~ Face it~!" She grinned. She was mostly just trying to provoke him, so he'd get angry and use his powers. So far, just her appearance was working like a charm.

HP: 20 - 7 = 13 HP
      Novice Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 0/1
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 2/2

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 am
Attacking!

Hp: 14/20
Damage: 2 +1 from military weapon
Specials: max 2 trinkets per battle
Artifact: Adept Defensive B 2/2

Caiden glared at the greenblood. It was trolls like her that made Alternia worse than it could be. Trolls who just wanted to put others down. "Wow, fancy shmancy." Caiden said as the girl did some sort of windy power thing. "Is that how you go through life? Just blow everything away?" With that Caiden got out his death board, it was time to get serious.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 6, 3 Total: 15 (4-24)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:19 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 10 damage.

Austri scoffed. "I don't blow anything away~! You like to run from your problems~ You ran from me, weakling~" She stated boldly, running over and slamming a punch at him. "But I suppose that's normal for you~"

HP: 13 - 2 = 11 HP
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 1/2

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:09 pm
Attacking!
Hp: 10/20
Damage: MISS +1 from military weapon
Specials:
max 2 trinkets per battle
Artifact: Adept Defensive B 1/2

Using Artifact Adept Def B
Blocking 6 damage, taking 4

Affected by poision now. 1 damage on Austri's turns

Caiden felt himself flush. He did run away, from both this greenblood, and the blueblood. He had been taught to run since he was a child. Run, hide, survive. Its what CamoDad had taught him since day one. Caiden still believed in it, sometimes it was necessary to run. Sometimes all you could do was run. But when he ran before, it had hurt Autumn, and hurting a friend was the worst thing in the world. So Caiden did his best to bear the bunt of the attack on his helmet, but the windy attack made his next move clumsy and inaccurate.

quite uneventful
sorry that took so long!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 5 Total: 14 (4-24)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:03 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 9 damage.

Now, he wasn't fighting. He was deflecting her hits, like a wimp. She wanted to see his powers. She wouldn't stop until she had, maybe then she'd consider teaching smile like him how to fight. She wanted to confirm what she'd seen. "FIGHT~ ME~ Or are you too much of a wimp to do it~!? Too much of a COWARD~?!" She giggled, swinging another power pulsing kick at Caiden with a terse smile.

HP: 11 HP
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 0/2

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:22 pm
Attacking!
Hp: 6/20
Damage: MISS +1 from military weapon
Specials:
Power: Agility A 0/1
Artifact: Adept Defensive B 0/2

Using Artifact Adept Def B
Blocking 5 damage, taking 4

Readying Power Agility A; Austri has to roll a 4+ to hit on next attack

Caiden was annoyed by this greenblood. But, he realized with a sinking feeling in his stomach, there was nothing he could really do about it. She was up in the air, he was down on the ground. Caiden thought for a second, and then used his illusion powers to make another 5 copies of himself. They all spread out so the greenblood could only attack one.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:31 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 4 damage.

Finally. He used his power and he seemed to be able to control it, too. He knew about it. Austri smirked, relaxing some. "So you're not just a piece of s**t lowblood, huh~? You've got powers, just like me~" Austri giggled, throwing kicks at all the illusions he'd created before finding the real Caiden and slamming a handful of fist at him. "That makes you just a cut above the rest~! I'm glad you decided to show me~ Hehe~"

HP: 11 HP

Micillia
im so sorry caiden ilu i promise

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:03 pm
Attacking!
Hp: 2/20
Damage: +1 from military weapon 5
Specials:
Power: Agility A 0/1
Artifact: Adept Defensive B 0/2

Caiden was feeling the attacks. Ugg, he hated this greenblood. Maybe he was too rash, too forward. He should have at least tried to be nice again first. Then Caiden heard her voice again, and it rubbed him just the wrong way. Even her voice made him dislike her.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:38 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 4 damage.

At this point, he just seemed fed up. It was okay, though, Austri didn't mind. She'd achieved her goal, and really, that was all she'd hoped from this interaction. She threw one last gust of wind at the lowblood and slammed him to the ground, fist shooting toward his face before stopping right infront of his face. Austri smiled at him, sweet and friendly, eyes squeezed shut. "I'll stop, if you ask me to." She said cheerfully, tilting her head slightly and opening her eyes. She wanted to see his reaction.

HP: 11 - 5 = 6 HP

Micillia
tagergagaers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 pm
Defeated!

Caiden staggered and fell to his knees. The brownblood coughed, and saw the brown of his blood on the ground. His eyes went wide. He had never really bled before, not like this, not even in the crazy place that was the space tower. Now tho, he was bleeding, and it was from someone else, some other troll, that troll. The brownblood felt faint, but managed to pull himself to his feet. He needed to escape, he needed to get somewhere safe.

Caiden, shaky on his feet, gathered his strength. He closed his eyes and focused. Suddenly, the brownblood split into two, who each ran different ways. One real, one an illusion.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas