Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[SRP] A New Charge (Nanabe x Tethys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:16 pm
For purpose of RP, Sima will be sleeping here...

User Image

Tethys's journey home had not been a long one, and comparatively speaking the Viking had been short. The Captain had found a reasonable haul, but it hadn't been enough to warrant staying out much longer. Rather than waste further time, he had recalled his band and they had returned to rest and recuperate. With him, Tethys had brought the now slumbering cub on his shoulders.

His Captain had been rather kind to her despite what she was. Truthfully, he hadn't even been imposing... Instead, when she had hobbled into the camp alongside Tethys he had accepted her for what she was. Lost, vulnerable, and now in the custody of one of his Reavers. She hadn't made even the slightest peep either... Though she might have been wide eyed and overwhelmed by the sheer size of the lions around her, she had nestled comfortably beside him and done as instructed.

Her obedience would not be easily forgotten.

However, now that he was finally home the lion was already aware that the matter needed to be addressed. If the cub was to settle and be raised appropriately, then she was going to need to receive careful instruction. Over the course of the weeks he had come to recognise that there would be none better to provide instruction than Nanabe.

Thus he found himself approaching his sister's den once more. Though he had found out that she was otherwise engaged at this time, this did not mean that Nanabe was. More likely than not, Nanabe was inside and continuing some of Dione's work...

Words: 260

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image

Tethys had been accurate in his assumption; Nanabe was engrossed in the work she had been left with. It was strange, but her life in 'servitude' had not been at all like she imagined. She was afforded a considerable amount of freedom by the twins and at first she had found this suspicious. However, the more she remained in their company and the closer she grew to her 'master', the more she realised that this was simply them.

...All in all, life was rather comfortable.

She had anticipated that she would begin to strain against her invisible shackles as time went on, but the longer she stayed the more she appreciated the society in which she lived. She had her place, and while it wasn't a high position in society, her treatment was dictated by that of her master's. To sully her was to insult them and as such she was treated with as much respect as any Thrall could hope for. She had a significant amount to be thankful for and she genuinely hadn't accounted for that in her initial dealings with the often absent lion.

Nevertheless, she heard the disturbance by the entrance and lifted her gaze to be met by the skulking figure of a now familiar individual. He wasn't alone however, his shadow did not cast as it normally did and she did afford a raised brow at this.

...His guest only became apparent as he rounded the corner.

"And what do we have here?" she murmured gently as she inspected the mass of fur on his back. "Welcome back."

Words: 264

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:58 pm
"What we have here," Tethys murmured quietly as he lowered himself down and allowed Nanabe to remove the cub from his neck. "Is the latest addition to this ragtag unit," he added. He waited until Sima had been settled into a corner of the den where she would neither be in the way, or stepped on. All things considered, she looked even smaller now... but she seemed to be healthier and she wasn't shivering anymore.

"She would have died from exposure if I hadn't found her, but I know she is not entirely...well she's not at all like us," he kept his voice low so as not to wake her up and took a deep breath. "I believe she is hybrid, not a single species but...two, as such even if I had deemed to take her as my own child by Stormborn law she can be no more than Thrall," he explained.

"That being said, I have no desire to expose her to those who would harm her, if circumstances had been different I imagine she would have lived with her mother," he pointed out.

"I need you to raise her, correctly, and as you see fit. She is young, malleable, and she may possess talents we are not necessarily aware of at this time. However I want her to be ready," he fixed his gaze on Nanabe again. "I cannot stress it enough that she must be comfortable in her role and the only one I know who possesses the ability to ensure this...is you."

"Ensure her happiness, raise her so that she can find joy, but also secure talents for her so that she might find a place that enables her to have the same measure of respect you do..."

He paused.

"If you have any objections, now would be the time to voice them."

Words: 307

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:07 pm
Tethys might have been the more 'silly' of the twins, but he found it much easier to display his compassion that his sister did. She was so focused and so determined to succeed that Nanabe often thought she had forgotten that a softer side existed. It was in moments like these that it was abundantly clear, the vast majority of 'masters' would never have belittled themselves and exposed a vulnerability as he did. They would simply place their orders and expect them to be obeyed, whereas Tethys deemed it necessary to explain why they were issued.

She cast her gaze towards the slumbering cub and shook her head.

He spoke the truth, if one so young was on her own and completely exposed, then an intervention had been required. As a Reaver he couldn't be expected to run across the entire Savannah in the hope of hopefully locating her parents. He had saved the young cub's life, just as he had saved Nanabe's... on neither occasion did she thing that he had been asked.

Yes, this seemed to be who her master was. He was an individual who acted on instinct, even if it might make him look 'weak' to others.

"I have no objections, Tethys," she reassured him as she swept towards the cub to inspect her more closely. She was sleeping peacefully, clearly exhausted from her travels, but she seemed unharmed and had food in her. Nanabe was at the very least satisfied that she didn't need to be woken up to be fed.

"Does she have a name?" she enquired. "Or do I need to provide her with one?"

Words: 272
Total Words (Nanabe) : 536

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:32 pm
"Her name is Sima," Tethys replied as he regarded the cub and then returned his attention to the lioness. "I will not be far away, I need to speak with my sister, but if she wakes up and appears to require assurance until she is settled, I will be nearby," he uttered.

"You have my gratitude," he added and turned on his heel, ducking out of the den so that he might seek out his sibling. It wasn't that he needed to speak to her about anything pressing, but she had declared her intentions to seek an audience with the High priestess and he was curious as to how it had gone. For all their sibling rivalry, he was hoping for good news... Like she did with him, he would celebrate her victories too...

Words: 134
Total Words (Tethys) : 698

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces