Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Lyzorion Family ~ Please Delete

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:39 am
The Lyzorion Family
~Penclawdd, Swansea, Wales~

House Added for Elide Lyzorion

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE UP NPC'S

~Little Family History~
The Darrow family (Eric Darrow and his ancestors) hail from Scotland near Falkirk. While Eric Darrow moved to Wales with his former wife (Before his imprisonment) his parents Anna Asterland and Harold Darrow remain in Scotland.

On Selene's side of the family all of her ancestors have hailed from Wales (excluding Leopold Redtoad whom moved to Wales from Ireland after he was disowned for marrying the halfblood Hilda.)

The Lyzorion family hailed from Ireland up until recent years when Bryluen moved to Wales with her lover which eventually later in life lead Asterin to move to Wales after the death of her Husband. The Lyzorion family still owns some property in Ireland however it is in disrepair.

User Image

These are the ages as of RP year 2036

♦ Bryluen Lyzorion- NPC
xxxxxxxxxxxx Age 54, Born 1982 Dec. 3rd
xxxxxxxxxxxx Mother of Cair Lyzorion at age 16
xxxxxxxxxxxx Never married
xxxxxxxxxxxx Currently an NPC

♦ Tempest Lyzorion- NPC
xxxxxxxxxxxx Age 44, Born 1993 May 12th
xxxxxxxxxxxx Younger sister of Bryluen Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxx Never Married
xxxxxxxxxxxx Left for unknown reasons when Cair and Selene married, Rumored to be a Dark Witch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♦ Cair Lyzorion- NPC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 38, Born 1998 March 6th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Father of Elide, Garland and Winter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Married Selene Lyzorion (nee Roble) at age 24
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Former Auror, lost a hand and has not worked since
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Currently an NPC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♦ Selene Lyzorion (Darrow, nee Roble)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 49, born 1987, June 27th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mother of Dolson and Euphemia Darrow, and Elide, Garland, and Winter Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Married twice, first to Eric Darrow (Divorce) then to Cair Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Played by River Rocker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♦ Elide Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 12, Born 2025, August 14th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Daughter of Selene and Cair Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Soon to attend Hogwarts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Played by river rocker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♦ Garland Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 10, born 2027 April 11th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Daughter of Selene and Cair Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Is showing magic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Played by River Rocker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♦ Winter Lyzorion- NPC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 7, born 2030, June 17th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Only son of Selene and Cair Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Currently shows no signs of magic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Currently an NPC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♦ Eric Darrow-NPC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 50, born 1986, March 6th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Father of Euphemia and Dolson Darrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx First Husband of Selene Lyzorion, Divorced
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx In Azkaban for the use of an unforgivable curse of a muggle, killing one Auror and injuring another.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Currently an NPC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♦ Euphemia Darrow - Lyzorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 27, born 2009, March 1st
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Daughter of Selene and Eric, adopted daughter of Cair
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hogwarts graduate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Played by river rocker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♦ Dolson Darrow - Lyzorion -NPC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Age 22, born 2015 Feb. 20th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Only son of Selene and Eric Darrow, Adopted son of Cair
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hogwarts graduate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Currently and NPC

♦ Asterin-NPC
xxxxxxxxxxxx She is 95 years old, She was born Sept 14th 1941
xxxxxxxxxxxxShe is not dead, shes just one old witch that might outlive everyone just out of spite. She is the mother of Sorcha, grandmother of Bryluen, great grandmother of Cair, and great great grandmother of Elide, Garland and Winter. Her heritage is unknown however she is assumed to be a pureblood, she as well as her mother were both Orphans, her mother died giving birth to her so she doesn't know her name, but their was a muggle woman that was very kind to her named Teresa Margret that she considers a mother. She moved to Wales after her husband passed away, moving in with her granddaughter Bryluen Lyzorion. Asterin is adapt in wandless magic due to the loss of her wand in a duel with her daughter Sorcha, her wand now lies in the hands of her granddaughter Tempest as Tempest took the wand in the same way it was won when it was with Sorcha. Asterin graduated Hogwarts in 1961, after having to repeat her last year

Ancestors
Also known as people that have died, either in RP or Nay.

♦ Roane and Sorcha Lyzorion (nee Redtoad)
(Roane passed away at the age of 74, ony year before his wife Sorcha Lyzorion who passed away at age 75. As of year 2035 Roane would be 82 and Sorcha would be 80. Sorcha and the Redtoad family hail from Ireland, Sorcha having moved to England post marriage.)

♦ Moira Redtoad
As of year 2036 Moira would have been 77, sadly she passed away at the age of 16. Many rumors fly around about Moira, such as she supported and practiced the dark arts, had a child when she was Fifteen, and was trying an advanced spell and it backfired, blowing her face off...just to name a few.

♦ Gavin Redtoad
Married to Asterin, an assumed Pureblood witch, Gavin Redtoad as of the year 2035 would be 98, Died of heart complications

UPDATES: All ages up by 1 year

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/23/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: *crew signature*
Accepted characters: Elide [03/23/2017] Selene [03/23/2017] Garland [03/23/2017] Euphemia [03/23/2017]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:01 am
Hi, my name is Elide Amelia Lyzorion

But I mostly go by Elly

I'm a Female

I'm (Age) 12 years old

My birthday is August 14th 2025

My dream job is Teaching

My blood status is Pureblood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts in 2036

The house I'm in is Slytherin

I'm interested in guys! but girls look really pretty some times.

I'm currently with No one

People can describe me as Elide studious but silent young lady with a penchant for speaking her mind when spoken to, she does not make friends easily and because of this she can kind of seem like she doesn't trust people but it's more due to her view of "Quality of Quantity" when it comes to people. She doesn't seem to have a problem speaking to people but at the same time she prefers not to, finding extra effort put toward relationships tiring or boring if people don't live up to her expectations. Never one to tell a lie but not to openly admit the truth she is a master at dancing around people's questions thanks to her mother whom was a master at manipulation, she prefers to not tell lies not because it's the "right thing to do" but simply because "lies become tedious to keep track of" so she will not lie to you, that does not mean she won't sneak around or that she does not keep secrets since if she is asked a question about herself or another she will outright tell it, with special exception if a friend or person says "this is a secret please don't tell anyone" as she takes things very literally and has a problem with jokes finding them inconveniencing or hardly funny. She does have a darkside within all of this linked to her curiosity and desire to find things out, her dark side isn't linked to the desire to do evil but more to the want to know how people react to certain things that are done or said, and due to this she does not have a penchant for apologizing to people even if what she has done is socially abnormal.

My background story is Elide is the first born child of her mother's second marriage (Quick Side Story: Eric Darrow and Elide's Mother Selene divorced a few years after Eric Darrow was arrested by guess who -Cair Lyzorion when he was working as an Auror. Eric Darrow was arrested for two counts of assault and one count of murder; The first assault was against a muggle that broke into his mother and fathers home when he was visiting (he had used the Cruciatus Curse as reflex), The murder was that of the first Auror sent to bring him in to which he killed the woman with the blasting curse, while the second assault was against the second Auror sent by the court to bring him in which he just broke the arm of the Auror, and for his transgressions he was imprisoned.), her father, Ciar Lyzorion, hailed from a long line of purebloods, however her great-great grandmother Asterin’s pureblood status is questionable at best -alas if you can't prove it wrong you can't say she isn't a pureblood can you? Elide's birth was a particularly easy one, born on August 14th 2025 a few days earlier than planned, the doctor was performing a routine in house check up when her mother went into labor, luckily her grandmother Bryluen knew enough that she was able to help bring Elide into the world safe and sound.

No one knew if Elide was going to have magic, but due to her heritage it was expected that she would have some type of magic, her grandmother Bryluen set aside her sister's wand for the little Elide (This would be Elide's great-aunt Tempest Lyzorion.) The wand had a beautiful history within the family. It had first been held long ago by her great-great grandmother Asterin's bloodline, and it had become tradition to pass down the wand though the family by meaning of a duel as an ancestor named Moira won it from her mother Asterin and Tempest won it from Moira in a duel, sadly the wand would not bond with Elide as it was still loyal to her great Aunt Tempest (Elide did not win the Wands allegiance in a duel so it would not recognize Elide as its master) so in stead she was chosen by an ebony Doxy Wing wand that her family begrudgingly accepted, not that they had a choice. The way her grandmother described her wand was "not as powerful, but since it chose you I guess Its fine, you better learn how to use it right". and she actually started to like her wand, the smooth ebony seemingly to fit perfectly in her hand, and shortly after she gained her wand she didn't particularly care that she couldn't use the family wand...not to mention her wand was prettier.

After Elide's birth, a little sister would soon follow two years later. Elide wasn't particularly fond of her little sister when she was first born. She hated that she had to share attention with the twerp, she would do her best to make her little sister miserable for the next three years, and then when Elide was five, the horror of a little brother bound them together, causing Elide and her little sister Garland to become the best of friends to unite against the invasion of the younger brother they would come to know as...Winter.

Sadly ever since then life has been particularly uneventful, They never moved from their medium sized two floor house in Cardiff, Wales. Her father and mother maintained steady jobs, her father and mother both worked steady jobs, her mother works as part of a the Department of Mysteries and her Father worked as an Auror until an unfortunate accident left him without his right hand (it was blown off by a fleeing dark wizard that ran when resisting arrest) he tried using magic with his left hand but it didn't feel the same and ever since then he quit his job and his mental state has every so steadily started to decline, Her older brother has taken to being an Auror in hopes of continuing his stepfathers memory, while her elder sister has since vanished after she found the joys of dark magic, so her location is currently unknown.

When Elide was nine years old she started to show signs of magic, it manifested one day when she was supposed to eat a broccoli casserole and instead of eating it like she was told somehow managed to fling it across the room, after that incident her parents kept a very close eye on her until they could send her to Hogwarts.

I enjoy Reading, Finding peoples little secrets, Smelly candles, Cats, Being around Father, Experimenting with potions (even if she's not aloud to), Singing, Pretty and Shiny things.

I despise Sweets (particularly cake), Rats (both the creatures and the people who act like them), Her big sister Euphemia, Broccoli, That little noise that fabric makes when you run long nails over it, Babies make her uncomfortable, Showers (both the act of and rain showers), Mandrakes (she calls them the screaming plant things) as her grandmother had a secret mandrake plant she took care of that Elide 'accidently' killed with a falling book.

I'm afraid of My mother, Failure, Explosions, and the thought of Man-sized rats.

My strengths are Taking charge and going in head strong into unfavorable situations, Cooking savory foods such as spaghetti, Finding small places or secret places that bring her to high places like beams and dungeons.

My flaws are Procrastination (Does not help with her fear of failure), Her refusal to believe or trust people who have wronged her only once as she would rather watch them burn then give them a cup of water to ease their suffering.

I look like
2035 (First year) Dakota Blue Richards
2036 (Second year) - Dakota Blue Richards
2037 (Third year) - Dakota Blue Richards
2038 (Fourth year) - Dakota Blue Richards  
2039 (fifth year) - Christina Ricci (reason for the dark hair this year; she decided to dye it to see if she looked better as a brunette rather then a blonde)
2040 (sixth year) - Megan Dodds
2041 (seventh year)- Amanda Seyfried

My wand is a 11'', Ebony wood with a Doxy Wings core

The pet I will be getting for school is a Black Bombay House Feline named Purrsy (Pronounced Percy)

My O.W.L. Scores Are: Not yet applicable
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are: Not yet applicable
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
At age 12 she will be 5' tall
At age 13 she will be 5' 4'' tall
At age 14 she will be 5' 5'' tall
At age 15 she will be 5' 6'' tall
At age 16 she will officially stop growing and be 5' 7.3/4'' tall  

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
The Graveyard (Trash)