Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:37 pm
the outside
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/5374e078ecad04827491670f-1200/draculas-castle-bran-romanian.jpg

Dinning hall
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9fiIrkrCXQo/TAluXomNgVI/AAAAAAAAF_0/qthFo0Jf55k/s1600/Peles+Castle+interior.jpg

Main front hall
http://bucketlistjourney.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IMG_9101-copy.jpg

library
https://s3.amazonaws.com/editorialhub/production/2014/10/Dracula-6880x600.jpg

Kitchen
http://impressivemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bran_castle_romania_room.jpg

Female servant bedrooms
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2d/71/eb/2d71ebf378857f65c2346a07e35ce4ed.jpg (all bedrooms have there own bathrooms)

Male servant bedrooms
http://cdn2.blog-media.zillowstatic.com/1/Highlands-Castle-bedroom-2-4d17c0-1024x689.jpg (All bedrooms have there own bathrooms.)

Guest bedrooms
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/8a/8d/3c8a8d63d4b96826ea2286923465efe1.jpg

Master bedroom.
http://cdn1.blog-media.zillowstatic.com/1/Countess-bedroom4-ef2a5a-1024x683.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:39 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona after shrinking her broom looked up at the great hall infront of her she assumed this was someone's home and she gazed around taking in all the features before her,"Whose home is this?", she asked,"Quiet well off so to speak", they never had anything remotely this good at home even her large house that her and Elora were raised in, it was tiny compared to the massive hall before her.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

This is my place and for the time being you're place as well."He says as a group of people came walking up to them half men half women and they all bowed at them."Welcome home master,I hope you're day was eventful."The head male says and the female bows her head."Your bed has be prepared and food will be put on as soon as we can."She says with a smile and Qurix smiles."Very well I need a guest room readied as well this is Morgona she will be staying here so treat her as if she was me."He says and the bow again and all say."Yes sir."He then looked at Morgona."What are you in the mood for I am hungry form our little party at the beach."He says with a grin.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:56 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona watched the staff appear at first she wasn't sure what to think of such a massive group of people moving forward to great their master but she stayed quiet observing how he treated his servants. Nothing to unusual.. treated them like normal staff in her eyes for now at least he asked her what she craved for dinner she merely stated,"Anything sufficient will be good enough as long as your not feeding me like a dog I shouldn't mind what I eat", she folded her arms across her chest,"Though I don't see why your bothering to ask me I'm still consider a prisoner by this mark though I see I won't have to be treated like one..". She starts to walk down the hallway survey the structure of the residence and the decorations that displayed on the walls,"Very cultured I see".  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

The staff bow once more before they go about here duties and one of the female staff comes up to her."Miss morgona you're room will be ready in a few moments we will call for you when it's ready or the master can show you it."She says bowing to her before turning and heading down the hall."My you still going on about that I could always give you the leash back you know but then again some of my other servants do prefer the leash and chain."He says with a little laugh as he joins her."I have art work form almost every corner of the globe and form many points in time,I even have a library that holds countless books form almost every era including books that no human should ever read form."He says with a grin.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:20 am
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona watched from the corner of her eye as the staff appeared telling her the room would be ready soon, she looked over at Qurix,"I'm sure he will want to show me around", she told the woman, once the maid left she kept her gaze on him,"Books and paintings when I faced a demon I thought I was going to be shown a house of bones and torture wasn't I stupid?", she asked hearing his complaint she merely smiled,"Come now.. there isn't any need for you to get so riled up because I'm hard to please.. I can be a little more mellowed once i've slept and eaten and I haven't done that in 3 days", she recalled it had been 3 days and any normal human would have passed out from exhaustion by now,"So come along and show me your dining hall so we can eat".  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image

Qurix laughs and looks at her."Not all of my kind are mindless killers some of us have good taste,I mean I picked you after all."He says before starting to walk down the hall.'Most servant rooms are on the lower floors with the dinning hall and library,guest rooms are on the upper floors and my room is at the top of the wast tower it's hard to miss."He says as the reach a large set of doors and he opens them revealing the dinning hall,that has already been set with all kinds of food and drinks."Food is served sir."One of the butlers says with a bow."We will leave you be."He says leaving the hall to them.

((Sorry for the long wait...its been a bad day))

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:43 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona felt herself complimented it made her feel pretty good about her situation and herself. Feeling confident she walked with him into the dining hall where there was a long table presented with assorted foods,"Prepared a feast you can't possibly think I will be able to eat all of this surely?", she walks over to one of the chairs pulling it back and seating herself in it while she looks down at the meal before her. It smelled mouth watering and she couldn't help but feel herself weaken at the sight of food she hadn't tasted in days. She slowly began to open up the napkin next to her. She wasn't going to start eating like an animal in front of the demon. She picked up the fork in hand and slowly began to eat keeping her eyes downcast it was easier this way than having to admit she was starving. Her pride of not being seen as a fool kept her from acting out now.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:23 am
User Image

Qurix laughs as he sits down at the head of the table and looks at Morgona."Will you,you're self said you have not eaten in three days or so i am I right."He says before he starts to eat him self with a smile."You can have as much as you want then we can go to you're room."He says as he lifts his drink and takes a sip of it

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:25 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona slowly wiped her mouth and took a sip out of her own cup she finally looked up and gazed over at him,"You seem a little to chipper...", she comments starting to cut up more of the steak she was eating. She knew exactly what he wanted but she wasn't sure if she really wanted to give it to him either or she could just fight it out again though she wasn't sure what this mark did to her now maybe it would be easier to just play it sweet,"Do you have people over often?", she asked quietly not really caring but silence wasn't something she felt like dealing with at the moment it was easier to have the room full of some kind of noise even if it was just small talk.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image

He looks over at her and laughs a little."Chipper hmm I guess you can say that,I was thinking that once you have you're strength back we can have another go."He says then he hears her question and he shrugs."Not as often as one would like I guess."He says looking at her."I wounder how you're coven would look at you if you come back more powerful then all of them combined."He says laughing at the thought,he did find this girl to his liking and it would be a waste to use her like the others but she could be strong if she could be trained to use his kind of magic.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona looked up a coy smile on her face,"Is that so?..", she said,"Well I didn't know you could read my inner thoughts because that was exactly what I was planning on doing", she told him turning back to her meal,"The coven isn't much but there are some powerful witches there and I do plan on expanding my ambitions once I've completed my goal in life..", she took another sip of her drink before continuing,"it seems though I would have been closer to it if..", she turned back to glare at him,"Someone hadn't interfered with me capturing that puny weak sister of mine...", she snapped.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image

He laughs again with a smile."Oh really you would have had you're hands full my dear,do you think that dragon came form no where.He was with you're sister if you would have attacked you would have been dead."He says as he looks at her."In short I am pretty sure I saved your life,even if you killed you're sister I am sure he would have ended you're life right after,then what of you're goals."He says with a grin."I can give you the power to not only kill your sister but sevive another brush with that damned dragon."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:22 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona sneered,"Oh really?? than if your so powerful as to do that for me why couldn't you kill the damn dragon?", she asked, she finished up her meal and taking one last sip of her drink she slowly rises from the table,"Though if you think you can improve my power I won't say no it will make my job so much easier", she told him turning towards the exit of the dining hall,"where is that room of mine?".  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

Qurix looks at her and grins."He offered me you're life so we never got into a real fight but that dragon was something I have not fought before he is more powerful then a stander dragon."He then stands after taking a drink."I can show you to you're room if you wish just follow me."He says waving to her to follow as he exits through another set of doors.

Guenivere ORion

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces