Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP](AIM) Healing For a Price ((Ultima Canticum and Saido))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:17 pm
This is an AIM log of an RP between Nisshou H's Ultima Canticum and DarkenWoodWolf's Saido.

Note: This started as conversation between myself and Darken which is why the start is so sudden and there's no real opening.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:20 pm
Ultima: Oh no I'm a good kalona! I like gardening and flowers and hate killing things! .... *pouty face* My sister Ars is so mean and bullies me! *crocodile tears*

Saido: Uh-huh.... *not buying it*

Ultima: Only my parents love me?

Saido: Well, that’s because you have a face only a parent could love.

Ultima: You're just like Ars!

Saido: I am just going to pretend you didn't say I was like a Kalona, gimpy. I don't like it when I am lied to.

Ultima: Well with your tongue you'd make a half decent one... if you could fight for a damn.

Saido:
*snorts at him* You think just because I am a unicorn, that I can't fight to protect myself? Not that I would have any need of fighting you, even if you were healed. I could just fly up and out of your reach. Maybe drop things on your head.

Ultima:
Why would I bother fighting a silly little alicorn like you?

Saido: Well, if you we're a little less injured, you might because that's what Kalona do.

Ultima: *snorts* That shows just how little you know about kalona.

Saido: And you about unicorns.

Ultima: *smirks* Actually you're proving me right about unicorns so far.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:22 pm
Saido: That we don't like killers, but still debate whether or not to heal them?

Ultima: That's about the gist of it.

Saido: Then maybe you do know a thing to two. How quaint. Nothing that helps you, of course. Those burns aren't going to heal themselves any time soon, if at all.

Ultima: Oh goody. And since you clearly have no intentions of helping me and I have no intentions of repenting why don't you just go on your merry way and I can wait for someone useful.

Saido: No, I don't think I will let a unicorn wander in here with the intention to heal you, so you can kill it later. I will warn it off your deceitful nature.

Ultima: If they heal me I won't kill them. Funny how that works.

Saido: This time? What happens if you run into them again?

Ultima: If they're smart they'll stay away.

Saido: If they're smart, they won't heal you in the first place. You aren't much of a threat right now, and if they don't heal right... well, there goes your days of killing and maiming. Gone, forever.... unless...

Ultima: You're actually part kalona aren't you?

Saido: Nope! Just not as stupid as you would like me to be.

Ultima: You think waiting here until I die isn't stupid? If not stupid it's definitely malicious.

Saido:
I am not waiting here until you die. That would be silly. You would fall unconscious first, and then I would leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:23 pm
Ultima: Why then? I'll wake up eventually. And then I'll pick the next sap to walk through just like you said.
If you're so keen to rid the world of me than do it yourself.

Saido: No, you might not wake up at all. *leans closers and whispers* They say there are Kalona in these woods. Haven't gotten on the wrong side of any, have you? *leans back with a bit of a laugh* If I wanted to rid the world of you, I would not be speaking to you. I want to offer you a deal.

Ultima: *rolls his eyes* The only kalona that hates me is my sister and I do have allies in these woods as well.
What exactly is this "deal" you're proposing? Lob off my tail, do a little dance and promise to love all the little fluffballs of the world?

Saido: I will put it simply so that you will understand. I will heal you, completely, which will take a good deal of my energy. So, in healing you, I won't be in the position to heal those you might hurt. Because of what you are, I will not demand that you kill nothing, because you kill to eat as well, and that is part of life. But for the next month, I want you word that you will not hurt or maim anything unnecessarily, and that is unnecessarily from my point of view. I want you will that you will kill nothing more than what you need to fill your stomach. If you can do this, then I will be available to heal you whenever you need it. For... similar costs. As for the necessary things such as defending yourself from enemies or even friends in your case, you will be permitted to do whatever you feel is necessary to, heh, keep yourself safe. And, in return for this, I will not heal a single one of your enemies, provided you keep me appraised of who they are.

Ultima: *stares at her for an extended period of time* What is wrong with you? Talking like I intend to come back at some point? I need healing this one time. I need it again and I won't be going out of my way to find you. I don't care if you heal my enemies or not.

*glares at her for a solid minute before scowling* You heal me this one time and I won't do anything but kill to eat and save my skin for your silly month. That's the deal yeah?

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:25 pm
Saido: Still, those are my terms and what I offer. And, you may find that you will need me more than you think. And if you do not care, then I will not be so selective in who I am healing then. *smiles brightly* Yes, that is the deal, with one small addition. I know that you will likely promise me this and turn around and break that promise the moment I am out of side. To ensure that you will not break your promise, or if you do, that I will know about it, my hawk will stay with you until the month is up.

Ultima: *snorts loudly* You have some ego on you if you really think I need you for more than this one thing. But fine, you can send you're silly little pet to keep on eye on me. Might want to warn it not to get close when I'm hungry. It would be fair game then.

Saido: Of course, she understands the risks of what I am asking her. So, do we have a deal? And remember, you word on whatever it is you hold dear, Kalona, and know that there will be consequences should your break your vow.

Ultima: Yes yes fine. Just get on with the healing so I can get on with my month of torture. *heaves a dramatic sigh*

Saido: *laughs musically and lowers her horn toward him, smirking* I have found that it is easier on the patient if they talk while being healed. How did these horrible burns come to be? *begins healing the first leg*

Ultima: I think you just like hearing yourself talk really. *watches her closely as the pain in his leg is replaced by weirdly unpleasant tingling* Got attacked by a mare. She set her feet on fire n'scratched me. *growls at the memory*

Saido: That may be true. *smiles at him, now that she had won her hand, so to speak and moved onto the next leg* A mare that can set her feet on fire. My. What interesting creatures you come in contact with?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:26 pm
Ultima: Tell me about it. *grumbles* First a flaming mare and now a bitter alicorn.

Saido: *raises her head a bit, stopping the process of healing him for a moment, and eyes him with a brow raised* Why ever would you call me bitter? I have a very pleasant disposition, thank you. *lowers her head to begin the work again.

Ultima: If you were a kalona, yes, you'd be pleasant. But you're not. Never might such a wicked alicorn in my life.

Saido: *grins at him, finishing up the healing with a jolt of power* Am I wicked, little Kalona? Or do you just like that?

Ultima: Keep smiling, little alicorn. You have the advantage for now.

Saido: *laughs and straightens* You will learn, little kalona, that I will always have the advantage.

Ultima: Only when you have a fellow by the bits.

Saido: Then, it would be safe to assume, that I will always have you by the bits. Try not to run into any more firemares, since they seem to be hazardous to yourself, and I would hate to add an extension to your month so early on. My hawk knows where to find me if you are in need of me services. Remember. She's always watching.

Ultima: Oh good I always wanted a stalker. Don't worry your silly little head, I won't run into anymore fiery girls and I won't be needing you ever again.
Are we done here?

Saido: *smirks* For now. Good bye, little kalona. Until we meet again.

Ultima: Good riddance.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas