AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:25 pm
Dimi had just left the company of the rather strange stallion and his plant growth. Perhaps parasitic host was more appropriate but it almost seemed rude to say that now that he had actually interacted with the two of them. The plant had it's own personality and was quite the character to say the least. While it couldn't speak it had it's way of communicating. Which had fascinated him a great deal. If he had been into horticulture he would have likely wanted to inspect the pair of them a great deal more, but since he was not and just liked to grow herbal remedies he left the idea alone.

Besides, if something isn't broke, why mess with it at all? They seemed to be in a completely healthy relationship with one another. Though the way the plant grew on him like that was almost unsettling. He hadn't really asked if he had been born that way or if it had happened when he was a foal. The whole thing was still curious to him and perhaps he'd ask him the next time they crossed paths. If they were so fortunate to do so.

Looking towards the sky he judged the light and figured he should attempt to find a place in which he could get shelter for the evening. While he loved travelling at night, it wasn't always a smart thing to do. Even if he was a veteran traveler.

Taking a moment to observe the surrounding fauna and flora he noted a number of locations in which he could reside in. Finding pleasure in the thoughts that he wouldn't have to brave the elements he spotted a cave not too far away from where he stood and decided he should inspect it before the light faded from the sky and left him with nothing but his own imagination to figure out what might lurk in the shadows of it's depths.

Long strides brought the stallion to it's mouth in a short amount of time and he took the moment to peer into it's depths. From the light had had available it seemed that this was quite a find. It wasn't terrible deep so he didn't have to do much searching to ensure his safety for the night. Entering the cool cavern he gazed about with curiosity. There was a number of fungi growing along it's ledges and crevasses. He'd have to inspect them later to see if he could harvest any of them to take with him later, but for now he needed to secure the rest of the cave. Entering a little bit further he noticed a slightly darker area but it was just a small nook. Satisfied he was safe he turned around and began to make himself at home.

WC: 464  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:26 pm
The black and silver stallion was starting to get his fill of drawn out travels and wild adventures. Tossing his head slightly, locks of hair dancing against his neck, he peered about curiously. Someone else had traveled through these parts not too long ago and he was curious to uncover the maker of the marks in the earth. North Star had spent a great deal of time on his own, exploring the vast reaches of the world around him so he wasn't a novice when it came to tracks or when there were signs of life. It was fairly easy for him to pick up on the trail of whoever this was and he hoped, for his sake, that they were the friendly sort. He was craving some attention other than his own and hoped for some enlightened conversation.

That was his hope at least.

Deer like tail flicked behind him as he pranced along, his steps proud and almost canter like. He didn't care though, he was in a surprisingly good mood and he wasn't going to let anything affect it. It wasn't long before he came upon the cave that Dimitri had decided to make himself comfortable in and North Star took a moment to look around the surrounding area. He knew that whoever it was had gone into the cave, which had elicited a couple of thoughts into his mind. One of which being that only predators liked to camp out in caves, the other being that everyone liked caves. Especially so close to night fall. They were safe, homey and quite comfortable in the right conditions.

Deciding to go forward with his decision to find who he was trailing he approached the entrance of the cave, doing his best to not appear timid or afraid. He was a little nervous, but he didn't want to come off as scared or anything. He was just cautious, nothing wrong with that. Right?

Swallowing he cleared his throat and called out to whoever might be lurking in the dark depths of the cave. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" He asked as he finally stood in the entrance, his steely gaze searching for a figure in the shadows. However it wasn't long before his eyes adjusted and he spotted Dimitri towards the back organizing some things. It had appeared he had heard him call out towards him because the stallion turned and walked towards him. Had he met this stallion before? He raked his brain for a brief moment and didn't think that he had. His coloration looked similar to someone, at least he thought it did. He could be mistaken. "I'm sorry if I was intruding or interrupting. I had just noticed I wasn't alone in the area and thought I'd find out who it was. I'm North Star." He said introducing himself.

WC: 474  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:41 pm
User ImageBlue gaze turned towards the entrance as an unfamiliar face came to it's mouth. Blinking his eyes for a moment the Kirin watched him to see what he would do and then grew satisfied that he was just seeking shelter as well, plus his words alone had told him that he wasn't really looking for trouble. There was the off chance the stallion was trying to work him over but he doubted that at this point. "Hello!" He called back as he decided to approach the male curiously. "You're not intruding or interrupting, I've just come across this cave myself. You're more than welcome to join me." He offered. It was the polite thing to do.

User ImageIt would seem he was in luck, he would have a place to stay for the night and some company, and a decent one at that! His tail flicked behind him as he grew quite pleased with the overall situation of things and he allowed himself to enter further into the cave and felt much warmer already. While he enjoyed the cold more than most, he did grow tired of it now and again. "That is very hospitable of you." His words flowed from his mouth smoothly and he peered about. "At least it looks like it was well kept by whoever used to live here." Clearly it hadn't been used in a while, but overall the interior wasn't too bad.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:43 pm
User ImageThe stallion had wandered just outside his herds boarders having heard of a cave nearby and liked to check on it now and again to make sure nothing unwanted had made itself at home in it's depths. Walking forward his ears twisted as he picked up the sound of voices. Giving a small snort he almost bellowed out a demand to know who was present but then thought against it. It was best to listen and assess before just jumping in head first without knowing what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Did you hear that?" He asked looking towards the dark Stallion curiously. He was fairly certain he hadn't been hearing things but with this weather one could never be certain. Plus it was a nice little cave so he supposed he shouldn't be too surprised that it's being a hot commodity. "I'm Dimitri by the way." He said to North Star realizing the two of them hadn't exchanged names.

His gaze kept steady towards the entrance as he thought he saw movement as well and he figured whoever was out there would make themselves known momentarily.

- - - - - - - - - -

His attention turned towards the entrance when he thought he heard something as it would seem the male who's company he was in had heard something as well. "Hello?" He called out curiously. His attention turned back towards the blue and creme colored male as he introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you Dimitri, I'm North Star." He figured it would only be just as well he give his name in return. He was however truly curious to see who else might be joining them in this cave.

It was big enough so it's not like it would be a problem or anything, the only issue would be if whoever it was happened to be unfriendly. Though so far it would seem that everyone that wanted into this cave was just wanting out of the cold.

- - - - - - - - - -

Folly walked a little closer and a branch snapped beneath his feet, so much for being a light walker. When a voice called out he responded in kind. "Hello." He said as he walked along and finally came to the mouth of the entrance and peered inside. He was quite pleased they were quite harmless looking. This was a huge relief to him and he took a moment to walk closer and get out of the weather and to see the two stallions a bit more. It hadn't looked liked they'd been in there long, he had checked the cave out about a week ago and it had been free of inhabitants so they must have just recently set up shop. "Nice weather we're having, don't you think?" He said sizing up the two males momentarily as he flicked his tail behind him and shook some of the snow from his coat. He wanted to come off as commanding but not threatening.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:49 pm
User Image Watching the stallion curiously he was pleased to see he wasn't harmful, at least he didn't appear to be. Giving him a smile he nodded his head, "If you like the cold then I would have to agree." He personally liked the different seasons so the weather was a nice change from the autumn heat, though he was certain there were those that would rather do without it. "What is your name?" He asked the newest dark stallion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:08 pm
User ImageLooking towards the tan and blue stallion he gave him a smile. " I suppose you're right." He commented on his words and looked towards the entrance of the cave. This was his first winter so he was quite enjoying it. Though he was sure there would come a time he might get sick of it, but it was still new and exciting to him. The allure had yet to fade in his mind. "I'm Fjölnir, but everyone calls me Folly for short." He said introducing himself to the male since he had asked. "I don't think I caught your names."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:29 pm
User ImageIt was true, he had arrived after he and North Star had introduced themselves to one another. "I'm Dimitri, it's nice to meet you Folly." He said giving him a bow of his head. "Are you from this area?" He had seemed to know the area fairly well, at least he appeared to come off that way. It was possible that he was trespassing or at least near a herd, but he hadn't really seen anyone patrolling, which is what folly might be doing. He wasn't sure, which was why he had decided to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image"It's nice to meet you Dimitri." It was a nice name, kind of catchy almost. While he couldn't guarantee he'd remember it, he'd definitely remember the stallion. His markings were quite unique. At the question of being from the area he smiled. "My herd is actually quite close to here, I often come and check out the cave to see if anyone or anything has inhabited it." He offered up to the two of them, though the other Stallion seemed to be quite for the time being, which was fine. Dimitri and himself were having a conversation with one another and it was likely he didn't want to interrupt?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:49 pm
User ImageIt was true, he had just been waiting for the right time to speak, and the asking of his name was a clear sign to join in. "I'm North Star.." He said simply as he looked the stallion over curiously. At least they weren't really on someone's territory, just nearby it. It was pretty smart to at least keep an eye on a location if it was a common place for other to horde into.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:52 pm
User Image"That's a smart thing to do, especially since North Star and Myself have taken up in this cave for the evening." His laughter was light and yet hearty at the same time. "Do creatures often find themselves inhabiting here?" He was curious to know of what things Folly might have seen living in here, or heard of living in here. He was curious to know more about his herd as well, since he had brought it up. "What is your herd called? If you don't mind me asking that is." He didn't want to seem nosey but it's not like there hadn't been an opening to talk about Folly's herd and what they do. Plus it would give them all something to talk about, if only for a little while.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items