Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 pm
certs n teepee here  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:25 pm
It was dusk when Vilurin trumped through the woods, the sun just setting over the horizon. There was enough light remaining - and enough from the incoming stars - that he could see his way. Not that he was concerned; he was used to walking these paths in the dark. His glass case was opened, the lid carefully tucked away in a small bag hanging from his garb. There were a few fireflies inside currently and his intentions were to collect more for the light was not very bright.

Recently, he'd met a mare who informed him of a plant the fireflies seemed to hover around more often than others. Whether it was the pollen, the nectar or the scent didn't matter. Vilurin collected a few samples and placed them upon himself. The beetles he'd already caught seemed to appreciate it and he'd hoped it would attract others.

He began to hum happily as the last of the sun's light faded and his eyes adjusted. He found a nice area clear of bushes and trees and took a seat just as the beetles twinkled into his vision and began their dance. They were shy at first but the light of their comrades already dancing around him, the others quickly followed suit and made their way over. Soon, they were all around him, dancing in the air and landing on the flowers that surrounded him.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:39 pm
User Image
Teepee

The night called to him so often, he wondered if it was perhaps a genetic thing. Though he doubted that. There was just so much lurking in the night, hiding from the eyes of those not made to see in it's shadowy veil. While it wasn't dusk yet he was still drawn to the oncoming darkness as the light from the sun faded in the horizon, the stars kissing the violet black hues of the night sky. Getting up from his position near the boarder of the herd he decided to have a look around. There were often others out around this time, that and outsiders. He didn't want anyone to lose their way in the night. Though he wasn't a lantern holder himself, he knew the place pretty well. Nimble legs carried him effortlessly along as he watched fireflies dancing in the oncoming darkness. It wasn't too cold for them yet to disappear into hibernation, but they were still becoming scarce. They were nice to look at. Glowing eyes gazed about as he spotted movement not too far ahead. Curious, he decided to go and check it out. "Hello." He called out as the figure came into view, they seemed to just be enjoying the night and the fireflies, nothing wrong with that. "Lovely night tonight." He stated the rather obvious, but not to be as such. It was truly nice out. "You don't look familiar, are you new to the area?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:54 pm
Vilurin was in his zone when the other stallion arrived so he didn't notice him or hear him when he first spoke. As the stallion came closer, the fireflies scattered a little and that was what alerted him of his presence. "Ah, forgive me, I did not know I had company," he said in greeting, tilting his head toward the other. "New to you, perhaps, but not to this area, no. My family and I have visited before. We recently returned but will move on in a day's time."

The fireflies seemed to calm again, swarming around the pair of them. Vilurin had moved some flowers to his glass ball and there were a decent amount of fireflies in there now. "Just enjoying their company while I still can. Winter comes."

He gave the stallion a bow. "Vilurin Goldenleaf. A pleasure."

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:58 pm
LOLTERGEIST

The stallion was almost hard to see in the dark, his coloration so close to that of the trees themselves, though he supposed the same could be said about himself. Being dark in the night and all. At least he had his few 'bright' spots. "I did not mean to interrupt, I know that I can be hard to spot at times in the darkness." Usually others saw him coming before he spoke, though he should have given him a bit more of a warning before. Oops.

He lifted his head lightly in a nod, it was likely this stallion was much older than him then if that was the case. He was just recently grown so it was likely they had visited when he wasn't even around yet. "It's a wonderful area to visit, I can see why you and your family have come to it again." He said with a warm smile. It would seem winter was right on their tails. He wondered when the snow would fall. "Fiolnir. It's wonderful to make your acquaintance Vilurin." He said kindly to the stallion. "Mind if I join you?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games