AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Astorias Teepee | Lollys Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:15 pm
User ImageThe rose colored mare stretched her wings and tossed her head as she walked through the vast meadow she had found herself in. It was winter in some places, but it's icy breath had yet to kiss the grounds in which she called home for now. Her icy gaze danced as she scanned the area and then took up a good run before beating her wings and leaping upwards into the sky. She was quite a graceful flyer when she wanted to be and right now was one of those moments. Her take off had been wonderful, a few strong beats and a decent push had sent her into the sky almost effortlessly and she allowed herself to reach down and clip the tree tops as she cleared the meadow and headed over a more lightly wooded area. She didn't mind the least bit that she was alone. Sometimes it was nice to have the quiet to yourself.
WC: 158  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:34 pm
Vestiarian had been in flight most of the day - practicing various aerial maneuvers - diving down as fast as he could and seeing how long it took for him to stop. Testing how long it took to pull himself out of free fall. Loop-de-loops and other spirally motions. The wind whipped around him and he closed his eyes as he soared as high as he could go before he let his wings go slack and he began his plummet. Just as it seemed he might be too late to stop his wings stretched out and beat down hard, slowing his fall til he came to land softly on the ground.

"A record, I'm sure!" He called out in glee, wings stretching and fluttering happily.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:43 pm
As she flew along it wasn't long before she spotted another in the sky. At first she thought it might be a bird but then realized it was another Hippogryph. This made her smile. She was glad to see she wasn't the only one out enjoying the skies today. She was lucky enough to catch the tail end of his aerial finesse. "Quite splendid!" She called out as she grew near and landed upon the ground not to far away. She gave them enough distance so that she might have time to react if it turned out she was intruding and he wasn't as friendly as she had initially thought. "That was magnificent. I don't think I'd ever really try something like that last bit you just did." She said looking towards the sky for a brief moment before returning her gaze back towards him. "Have you been doing that for a long time?" She was curious if it was something he'd been training to do forever or just something he'd recently picked up.

WC: 174  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:57 pm
Vestiarian saw the mare fly down to him and he greeted her with a smile and a tilt of his head. "Thank ye kindly," his wings ruffled as if they had a mind of their own and were pleased at her compliments. "It took me time to trust my wings to carry me safely and more than a few bumps and bruises. Worked myself up as a lad - jumpin' from trees then hills then cliffs over water. Hurts less if you land in the sea or a lake," he winced at a memory. "Still hurts, though." He gazed at the sky - the wind already beckoning his wings to take control. "Been flyin' as long as I figured out that's what my wings were for." His gaze met hers. "Di'nt have anyone to teach me how to fly so I had to figure it out on my own."

He paused for a moment, as if an unpleasant taste filled his mouth. He shook his head and smiled. "My name is Vestiarian," he bowed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:58 pm
LOLTERGEIST

She listened as he spoke and she supposed it did boil down to if you trusted your wings enough to do stunts like that. Glancing at her own she wondered if she would ever do something like that but then shook her head. No. She didn't suppose she would. "Oh goodness, I bet it's still a bit frightening, even with how thrilling it is." She said in remark to his water landings. At least he had thought smart about it. She wondered if her brother had tried stunts like that, she'd have to ask him and her sister whenever she saw them again.

Giving a curt nod to his bow and greeting she smiled. "It's a pleasure Vestiarian, I'm Dahlia." She rarely gave out her full name unless she was certain of the others company. Plus it wasn't really relevant to her that he know her full name, at least not yet. She figured she'd remark on his teaching himself to fly comment. "That must have been strange, growing up without anyone to teach you." She suddenly felt very thankful for her parents and siblings. "No passing strangers to lend a hoof?" She hoped she hadn't sounded rude with her remarks.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out