Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] The Reflection of Starlight (Hyperborea & Remarque)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:00 pm
Hyperborea was walking down the street when her crown of stars alerted her to a familiar dark presence. She felt the Dark Mirror Eternal's aura and she let out a small smile. She knew this senshi, though she hadn't seen him since her time as a squire. Prince Remarque. She thought as she wondered how the senshi of puppetry had been. For that matter she wondered how the Dark Mirror Court was doing, she so rarely ran across one of their numbers or even heard news of their activity.

She decided to make her was towards the senshi. As she saw the blond senshi under a street lamp she called out to him. "Out for a night stroll, your highness?"

"Bonsoir Remarque, how have you been?" She asked as she walked towards him, the pearls on her arm bands and crown jingling as she walked.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:12 pm
Remarque was by no means dawdling, but he had been enjoying his little stroll. Usually he avoided the light, but tonight, he didn't mind. He didn't care if he was seen--and, sometimes, he wanted it.

When he heard a voice, he paused and turned, thin smile already planted.

Though she had changed, he could make out her face and enough familiarities on her outfit to guess, "Hyperborea, isn't it?" It was a rhetorical question, though, so he continued, "It's good to see you. I have been doing well, thank you for asking. I have to say, seem like you've done well for yourself, too. Transcended, even? That must be exciting."

Aurelius0815

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:03 am
Kyuseisha no Hikari

"Merci!" She said happily taking the long skirt of her dress in her hands and curtsying to the prince. "A lot of exciting thing have happened for me and my city." she said thinking back to her cherry blossoms and the night she transcended.

"Oh yeah I didn't have these last time we meet." She said reaching into her sash to pull out a glowing crystal necklace that was warm to the touch. "I want you to have this, I call them Hope Pendents. They are a sign of friendship from Hyperborea."

"So how has your court been doing? I haven't heard much of them, are you all doing well?" She asked curious.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 pm
Remarque tilted his head to the side and reached out a hand to accept the pendant. He examined it briefly and then glanced up at the Knight. "That's very kind of you. I'll take good care of it."

He held it for a moment longer and then slid it into his pocket. "Aren't you worried about someone accusing you of affiliating with us? Other Senshi, Knights. I'd argue many of them aren't particularly fond of us. I'd hate for your gesture of kindness to give you hardship somewhere down the road."

He didn't want her to become a target. "We're doing okay though. Thanks for asking. Things are pretty normal. We like to stay out of the light when we can. Mostly because we don't really have solid allies with the Senshi, the Knights. Not the Negaverse. Being on your own means it's foolish to mingle with people who want you dead if you can avoid it."

Aurelius0815

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:23 am
Kyuseisha no Hikari

She waved off his concern. "I am a full fledged knight of the cosmos now and I even lead my own brigade, I am beholden to no one save the code and my princess and given how little I've seen or heard from either I doubt they would have anything to say about me allying with you or your court. Anyone else who would complain, well I'm not really interested in hearing opinions born out of ignorance, fear, or hatred." She said with a huff.

"I've seen nothing inherently evil about your court like the negaverse so I am fine with other people knowing that I count you among my friends. My only enemies are those intentionally disturbing the peace, and those who would hurt innocent people."

"I'm glad to hear that, as they say no news is good news after all. That is probably a wise move when you're allies are so few. It's not much but if you would like I would be happy to pledge the group I lead as allies to you and your court." She offered.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:10 am
Remarque couldn't help but laugh; he reached over and mussed up the Knight's hair playfully. "You're still young, people will use that against you. You just be careful. Knights, Senshi. I've noticed a few things--and that's that sometimes, they're sneakier than Chaos. I know there are those out there that will place a target on your head just because they don't understand what you're doing. Don't get me wrong--I'm grateful for your offer, but..."

He shrugged and planted his hands on his hips. "I am grateful for such a pledge, but it might be best to keep quiet about it. I don't want you to get backlash. We are grateful for any allies that present themselves, so I would gladly accept the offer. With discretion, though."

Aurelius0815

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out