[PRP] A Favor in Faith (Chiara Etsali)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara looked at the clipboard from bloodfest. Now that she actually had some time to herself, she could work on her projects. Being Eridia's morail had used valuable time and effort. A shame it had all gone down the drain, but this was for the best. Chiara didn't need more worthless things to spend time and resources on. The blueblood's eyes fell on a name, Faithe Keeper. She looked off into the distance, bringing up an image of the girl's face. Ahh, the one that's Zindel's friend. Chiara frowned. Zindel didn't get secrets, she was up front with him, why did he think he could get away without being upfront with her? Her eyebrow twitched in irritation with the redblood. The orangeblood, Faithe, did do quite well concerning dancing, Chiara had her contact info, and she needed something to take her mind off the annoying redbloods and purplebloods in her life.

Chiara had sent the orangeblood a few suggested locations for a friendly meet-up. Options, the blueblood noticed, made lowbloods feel a little bit safer and more in control, easier to read. The blueblood awaited the brownblood's choice, she had listed a retro arcade in Chittentown. a relaxing spa in New Hemisect, and a simple cafe in Civisect.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:22 am
Even back when she'd still lived in her first hive, Etsali hadn't ever gotten much mail. It had only ever been military decrees, notices that had lured her in with the idea of prizes and usually left her fighting for her life, now that she thought about it. So when a collection of mail from a fake address the rebels had been told they could safely use turned up one letter with her alias on it, she was more than a little surprised. On the one hand, it was good that Faithe was holding up well enough to get real mail. On the other, why was Faithe getting real mail?

The answer to that, apparently, was that a blueblood was requesting a meet-up. It had taken a bit to pin down the memory of signing up for that dancing booth she'd found Zin at, but that was really all it could be. Had her dancing really been good enough to warrant a second meeting? She'd been under the impression she hadn't done well in the final competition. But a chance to find out more about the troll her friend seemed to be working for now, that was too good to pass up, wasn't it?

Picking a meeting spot was a bit difficult, so in the end she'd just gone on a gut feeling. The arcade in Chittentown had seemed the most fun, in the end. The easiest to slip into and out of, too, wasn't it? After sending a reply and gathering her things up for another trek out of the swamp, it seemed like the night of the meeting came even more quickly than she'd expected. As she made her way in, slipping past a few younger trolls, she kept an eye out for blue.

It wasn't like it would be hard to spot in Chittentown.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had been sipping some sugary concoction the concessions stand tried to pass off for a drink while she scoped the arcade, looking for tall, cute, and orange. It might have seemed a little childish to set their meetup at an arcade, where the wigglers just seemed to flock to, but Chiara figured it would let the orangeblood feel at ease to have room to run back to her burrow should the occasion arise. Chiara grinned, her sunglasses hiding the glint in her eye.

"Heeey!' The blueblood called as she spotted the orangeblood, Faithe. Suggestively looking down her sunglasses the blueblood asked, "You thirsty guurl? All they have is this crap, but hey, at least its not sopor slime." Chiara joked. Winking she continued; "Tho if you want some of that we can go back to my place." Chiara laughed and lead her guest over to a table. "Hows it going? Been practicing your moves in anticipation for this meeting, right?"

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:51 pm
Aha, there she was, the "special" Chiara Moteku. Smile warm but just a touch nervous, Faithe lifted a hand to wave to the blueblood as she made her way over to the concession stand. "I've always liked all the sugar they pack into these," she admitted with a little laugh as she ordered a drink for herself. "They're probably terrible for us, but the rush is worth it, right?" She gave a wink to match Chiara's, then lifted a hand to her mouth to cover a giggle.

Once they were at the table, it was right to the business of the dance battling. Straight to the point, hm? The orangeblood leaned on her elbows, tapping a foot idly on the floor as she considered the question. "Much as I could," she decided on finally, opting to throw in a bit of the truth. "I took a bit of a beating in that recent space ladder business." She had a particularly nasty scar on her foot to show for it, but she had enough sources for aid in healing now that she wasn't even limping anymore, thank goodness.

"I'm good as new now, though, if there was something in particular you wanted to throw at me?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh what?! I totally missed you there!" Chiara said, genuinely surprised about Faithe being at the space tower. "Waaait... you were on the Chittentown side weren't you?!" Chiara gave the orangeblood a sly grin. "Well jeeze, if i knew that i might have actually switched sides."

Chiara mused a little while she leaned back in her chair, something the teachers at whatever school Chiara had managed not to burn down always scolded her for. What did she want with Faithe? She wanted to know things. She wanted to know what relationship she had with her silly redblood money maker, but you cant just outright ask those things as a blueblood, Chiara had tact and class. "Well, i am throwing this thing, a bunch of new dancers, all fightin for the top spot ya know? Make it big, public. No real fighting. You could made a big beetle in the process." Chiara shrugged, and grinned. "Probably offer you a full time contract even if you don't win."

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:34 pm
"Well then, I wish I'd let you know." Faithe smiled, taking a sip of her drink before continuing. "Or that I could go back somehow and convince you. I heard things were bad in Civisect." Hearing that the ladder there had fallen had been more painful than anything she'd had to endure in Chittentown, in a way. She barely remembered how she'd handled the news, the not knowing whether any of hers had survived, beyond 'not well', but things had worked out in the end.

The slide right back to business was a welcome one, though, and a surprising offer at that. A contract even if she didn't win? Etsali had never had a job in her life, not counting her all important work as a thief, but this sounded like the kind of thing that could really get Faithe settled in the world. "Oh! That sounds amazing!" She took a moment to fidget, brimming with nervous excitement. "I'd love to be involved, if you'll have me- I mean, that's what you're asking, of course, I'm just- I'm very flattered for the opportunity!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara didn't show the shiver that went through her as this brownblood mentioned the disaster that happened far too recently in Civisect. Instead, she flicked her hair majestically over her shoulder and presenter herself, "It wasnt much, i mean, it didn't leave a single scratch." Chiara grinned, happy that the girl was intrested in her buisness offer. She could make Faithe a dancer sure, but the blueblood was more intrested in the girl's other skills. "Faithe! I did not peg you as a troll who thirsts for the spotlight!" Chiara playfully pushed the brownblood with her shoulder. "Ide love to have you in my spotlight. Im a little worried about the avaliabilty of that light, to be honest. If i had some help in other areas, i could pull big strings." Chiara looked off to the side, frowning. She was amassing some hate... and not the sexy kind. It had started to worry her. "Also you would be working with Zindel! You two close?"
KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 pm
Not even a scratch? Etsali's eyebrows lifted, surprised at how Chiara had brushed off an experience that had left so many others traumatized. She shrugged the thought off though, giggling as Chiara's shoulder bumped against hers. "Doesn't everyone at least a little? It's nice to be noticed!" The thief paused a second, let what she'd said sink in, and then leaned back towards her. This sounded interesting, didn't it?

"Other areas? I'm happy to help however you need me to! E-especially if I can work with Zindel too! I mean-!" She glanced away and reached for a memory that would make her blush. That wasn't so hard. Zin had even been there too. "We're not close, yet, but I'd reallllly like to be." Another little giggle, and then a gasp. "If that's okay! Um, if you two aren't? Are you?" She put her face in her hands. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I'm being so embarrassing right now, aren't I?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Then perfect!" Chiara said as she patted the girl's shoulder. "Ill make sure you two get to work real close like. You dont mind sharing a dressing room, do you?" Chiara smiled warmly. "A love story is just what this form of entertainment needs." It would be funny, if Zindel and this brownblood were to really fall in love.

She had bigger ideas too, to do with the brownblood. "Well see, Zindel is kinda a star now, and i myself have made a name for myself." Chiara twirled a curl of hair around her finger, working on getting to her point. "Lots of trolls like him, see? So really, he needs a bodyguard, and when he's on stage, well, i sure wouldn't mind an... attractive troll like yourself nearby. Of course, bodyguard would be just one role. Im thinking... Singing duets. Itll really touch a lot of hearts seeing two lowbloods make it big together, in love. Like the perfect fairy tail." Chiara paused, it was a lot to take in. Getting to be famous and on stage with her true love tho? Chiara hoped the prize, Zindel of all trolls, was good enough to get her interested tho.
KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:38 pm
For a moment, Etsali was completely at a loss for words, staring at the blueblood in shock. Could she have really misread things that badly? She'd been sure there was something between the two, had only wanted to poke a little to see how Chiara dealt with it, and the last thing she'd expected was for her silly fake crush to be so...so rewarded. Belatedly she realized she needed to say something, or it was going to be weird, and her mind went double time as she tried to decide how to react.

There was only really one choice for Faithe. Etsali, likewise, saw little reason to turn down a reason to have Zindel's back officially and set up her alias more securely. She wasn't sure how she felt about turning her running joke into a full-time deal, but she'd deal with that as she went. At least Zin's face would be hilarious when he found out.

"O-oh my gosh. I never expected-!" She fumbled for words a second, then sat up straighter and continued very earnestly. "Of course I'll do it! I'll keep him safe and um- Yes! I'll do my best! Thank you so much for the opportunity!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smirked, watching the girl squirm. There was gonna be some great on stage plots to pull. She still felt her own heart beating a little faster than usual, but that wasn't anything, could not be any sort of emotion reaction to this newly discoveredlover of Zindel's. She needed to focus on the good things, like she had a bodyguard! And quite a good one at that! Chiara let out a small sigh of relief. What with Lorata's favor being up in the air, and who knows what the crazy spades troll, Eridia, was planning, it was good to surround ones self with competent trolls. "Excellent! I am quite looking forward to working with you!" Chiara pulled out an envelope from some hidden pocket, and passed it to the orangeblood. "Here is some info, and some forms i need you to fill out, assuming you want payed, of course." The blueblood, still trying not to let any of her odd feelings about this girl's love of Zindel, her property, show, nodded to the girl and excused herself. "There is and address in there, just make sure the papers get to the right place, and your hired!" Chiara looked down at her watch. "And ive got to get going! Always a new iron out there looking for some fire."

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas