[PRP] Barefoot Beat (Chiara Fellah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara chewed on the end of her writing utensil, thinking over what to write. She had a pretty good turnout for bloodfest. Lots of potential stars and legends. Now that she actually had some free time she could go about doing fallow-ups on all these diamonds in the rough. One tall, sturdy redblood had lingered in the back of the blueblood's mind. Fellah, she was pretty sure he preferred being called. What an innocent troll, so earnest, so trusting, so naive... Chiara licked her lips, she liked them naive. And he had pretty good dance skills as well. He would earn a good amount should she polish him up and dress him up. Besides, Zindel needed to get off his lazy butt, and a worthy rival for the dancer would hopefully get him working a little harder. Chiara took the pen from her mouth and wrote an invitation to the redblood Fellah.

----

It was a quaint little studio, somehow having survived all the catastrophes the world had thrown at the city. Refined, yet small enough not to be intimidating. A good place to work on transitioning a lowblood into a performer. Chiara stood in the center of the dance studio's floor, clad in a tank-top and shorts, ready for the fun that was dance battling. She didn't intent to start off fighting, but that didn't mean things wouldn't get... hot. The blueblood looked at the clock on the far wall, tucking a stray strand of hair into her ponytail. He should be here soon....

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:11 pm
It seemed as though Fellah was finding himself venturing into the cities more and more often in recent nights. Though it wasn't particularly difficult for the farm troll to travel, he was still very unfamiliar with city life, city-dwellers, and most of all directions.
The redblood had to hitch his wagon and hoofbeasts a ways back, the beasts were certainly not used to city streets and Fellah wasn't even sure if such a large mode of transportation was allowed. Clutching the letter from Chiara in his hands, he kept scoping out the buildings, trying to find the correct address. He had to ask quite a few passerbys, and it took a while before he could find a troll who would even give him the time of night. Eventually a kindly greenblood pointed him in the right direction and he picked up the pace, realizing he was already late.
Clammering up the stairs, the entire building could probably hear him coming, before he finally entered the bluebloods studio.
"Sorry, I'm late," he panted, "couldn't...find the place. Hard time...getting directions." he explained catching his breath.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled at the sweet, simple boy. She pulled a loose strand of hair, and tucked it behind a horn, a notepad and pen in her lap. "Sit down." She instructed, inquiring the chair across from herself. She offered the redblood a glass of water, and spent a minute looking him over. After a while of her eyes searching his body, she leaned forward, grinning. "Do you like your life, Fellah?"

Unaru
Sorry, starting out short. But more posts that way, right? ;D ;D

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:11 pm
Once Chiara had gestured to a chair, Fellah took a seat. The chair somehow making him look even bigger than he already looked. The farm troll took out his handkerchief to wipe his hands and brow, had to be presentable in the city, especially around a highblood. From what he remembered of Chiara though, she seemed nice. His impression was that of a fairly active happy-go-lucky troll.
He was taken a bit by surprise at her question though. Fellah took a beat to think about it before answering, his lag in response should have been answer enough. "Yeah, what's there not to be happy 'bout? Got a nice farm, quiet cozy hive," he shrugged, "what else is there?" He chuckled about, giving that oh so charming country smile.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled, this redblood was a breath of fresh air. "You know..." Chiara started, grinning at the redblood, "Sometimes i don't think there really is anything else." Chiara stood up, hands on her hips. She thought having him sit down would let her tower over him as she stood. She was mistaken, Fellah was indeed a big troll. "Except a good dance. Now, dance is handy for a variety of reasons..." Chiara said, putting a song on and grinning aggressively. She wanted to find out who this troll was, wanted to find a song that would let him forget bloodcolor, rank, and just be himself. "It can get those...pent up emotions out." Chiara started tapping her foot, "An expression of one's troll self, plus a nice way to earn a beetle. Now, even tho you didn't quite make it far at my booth competition," Chiara let her tapping foot continue, and got a little more into the song. "I think you have a lot of potential. So, just move how you feel, show me the Fellah underneath all the expectations, social ques, and stress." With that Chiara held out a hand, intending to spin the big troll out of his chair.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:04 pm
Fellah looked a bit nervous. He really didn't know much about dancing. He had one rather good performance at the booth during Bloodfest, but he chalked that up to sheer dumb luck. The song choice was also, not his particular cup of tea, but none the less when Chiara tried to prompt him into a spin he did the best he could, clumsily rolling through the spin like a defective robot.
”S-Sorry,” he said, watching his feet, trying to get into the rhythm of the music.
”I was actually kinda hopin' ya could give me a hand with something,” he said, as he continued to try and dance. ”Did some preliminary audition thing for a musical comin' up. This Aandes guy is gettin' me a right proper audition cause'a my singing. But ta be honest I don't know much about dancing, or bein' on stage in general.” He admitted to the blueblood. He was in fact very excited about the musical as of late, however, he was woefully aware of how ill prepared he still was.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara raised an eyebrow, this guy was going somewhere, huh? She had heard of this Andies troll, obviously. One couldn't go far without knowing the star Odette, and thus her tealblood manager as well. "Oooh! So that's why your here?" Chiara smiled, she could make do with this, even tho she figured the redblood was simply using her to practice. She probably could not get a dance battler out of him... but she could get a meeting with Andies mayhaps. "Well, then its time to get you an ego boost!" Chiara stepped back, looking at the large troll. Every troll had an ego button, now what was Fellah's? Did the boy need the sexual attention of other trolls? Did he need someone who would put him on a pedestal and love him more than anything else? Or should she dress this troll in the finest clothes available, make everyone turn their head when he walked by? Was he into self improvement? Make him the very best at something, on top of the world in one particular area. "What do you have in mind? I can arrange a stage and a crowd, but really, what makes you feel good about you?"

Unaru
Sorry that took so long!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:15 pm
Fellah was quickly confused by how quickly Chiara seemed to push forward, a stage, crowd? His head was spinning, wasn't he just getting a dance lesson? Or maybe this was just how the show biz worked. Aandes definitely went a mile a minute too. He'd need to learn to catch up if he wanted to ever sing in on stage.
"Oh, uh, what?" He said, trying to keep up. "I'm not sure, jus' tryin' ta learn ta dance fer the show." He chuckled nervously. What made him feel good about him? That wasn't a question Fellah had ever really thought of before. "Ah geez, I'm not real sure. I s'pose I feel good when I'm singin' or farmin'. Makes me real relaxed, ya know?" Having always been a very humble troll, Fellah wasn't sure what would help him get an ego boost as Chiara mentioned.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara motioned for the redblood to go ahead with whatever it was that was his dance. "Go ahead, sing! It'll add to your performance." The blueblood sat back, half watching, half thinking. Andies already had a redblood celebrity, and Fellah's chances of beating Odette were slim. On the other hand Fellah was perusing this goal of his pretty strongly. Chiara could see him really turning around appealing to a lot of troll. Everyone loved a good "lowblood makes it big" story, but Odette was classy now. Fellah on the other hand was more down to earth, more relatable. Chiara already had her city underdog, Zindel, but the redblood dancer was getting uppity lately. She could use Fellah to knock Zin down a few pegs, and if worst came to worst, Fellah was another entertainer her growing business could use. Yeah, this was a good play, Chiara would only benefit from acting on it. "You might want to consider getting a "manager" of sorts. Those big star producers can be like sharks, dropping a good performer because of one bad step or something. I feel like you could use someone that has your interests in mind first." Chiara wished she had things with Ephias set up better. It would be so much more professional to pull out a card with her secretary's number and set up a business proposal meeting. Maybe that wasn't personal enough tho. The blueblood absently watched the big troll dance. Cowboy boots, she would get him a pair of cowboy boots, if he let her manage him. "If that's something you would interested in." Chiara shrugged nonchalantly.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:39 am
The redblood continued to awkwardly practice his dance steps, it really wasn't a pretty sight."A manger, hmm?" He echoed, the cogs turning in his head as all the logistics starting getting thrown at him. Wasn't it enough to just sing? Apparently not. "Well uh, Aandes got me in a contract fer the musical but after that...I dunno ta be honest," he said, on a turn to face Chiara. It was clear from his face that he knew very little about the bureaucracy of showbiz.
When the blueblood encouraged him to sing though, it was like flipping a switch. Fellah stopped his awkward pivots and clumsy footwork to catch a breath and centering himself. After a couple moments the melody started to flow from his mouth. "It's never enough in the moment, no matter who I go home with. Late days awake and alone with, myself again, and it's lonely." The song started off soft and low, really punctuating the unique robustness of the farmers voice. Fellah had ceased his dance routine, but rather moved slow and purposefully, he was a natural at following a song body and soul, but specific choreography may be a bit tricky for him.
"Emolee, let the day take me, down down down the rabbit hole..." as the redblood continued, he built a roundness in the notes, climbing a bit higher than the original artist had done. He seemed to already have a knack for making music his own. As he swayed there, eyes closed he definitely seemed more centered. As the song progressed to the second chorus, he split if off into the climax of the song, really accentuating the lyrics. "Let us forget about it, oo~ooh, leave it alone tonight, and we're waiting on a moment when it feels right, don't want to talk about it oh noo~oo, I got everythin' I need, don't leave me lonely."
Having hit the pinnacle of the song, Fellah let the melody fall again, holding it in that robust ballad through the end of the song, pulling out some more runs in the notes to really tug at the audience pumpbiscuit. "Gotta get out of my head tonii~iight, Gotta get oo~out of my head, tonight..."
Once he came out of the song, he realized he hadn't been dancing during it. Well, not the choreography he had to learn anyhow. "Ah, woops. Guess I just got some funny feet," he scratched the back of his head. Boy he hoped Chiara could help him out.

Micillia
Here's the song he's performing the vocalist is also a good reference for how he sounds.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's eyes widened with surprise. Fellah was actually really good! Not that she thought he would be bad, its just she was not expecting him to be actually good. When the large troll finished Chiara stood up, Clapping. "Jeeze Fellah! If ide had know about this ide have brought some contracts with me!" Chiara said, grinning at the large, potential cash cow that Fellah could be if she put some effort in and shined that diamond. The blueblood put her hands on her hips, thinking. The redblood would surly sign a contract with her, especially since the thing with Andies was not concrete, but did she want to go in complementing him? Or make him work for it?

Chiara smiled her mischief smile. "Well, i would be interested in hiring you on as a dance battle contestants, if your not going to go with Andies... But ide need to see a little more..." Chiara's grin grew, "And you know what i love? A challenge! Chiara walked around the larger troll, gears turning with fun little plots."What if we meet back here tomorrow. If you can beat me in a battle, really show me your moves, then, maybe ill start drawing up a contract."

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:26 pm
Fellah smiled bashfully at the praise. There weren't too many trolls he'd performed in front of yet, so the positive review really meant a lot. "Well thank ya kindly Chiara," he said, tipping his head a bit.
"A battle..." Fellah was never really sure what to make of fighting. He KNEW others could take a hit, but there was always a voice in the back of his thinkpan holding him back. He never wanted to hurt anyone too badly, but if this was a dance battle, maybe he wouldn't have to deal with those same nerves. "Well alrighty then, I can come back in tomorrow. I'll do my best ta prepare. Hopefully I don't let ya down," he said, a nervous smile on his face as he gathered his things. Battle. Tomorrow. Alright, time to get in the headspace. "Well I'm sure ya got a lot of appointments, so I'll let ya be fer now. Lookin' forward to tomorrow!" he said, taking in a deep breath before saying his farewells and heading out.

Micillia
Sorry, thought I wrapped this one! Anyhow, we should be good for their battle now.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games