Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Do a Little Dance (Chiara x Sascha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Long time no see

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara hadn't had a proper talk with Sascha in a long while. The dance battle booth had been a nice place to simply see how he was doing, and tease him relentlessly, but there had been no time to really catch up. Chiara sipped the mug of eeffoc, watching the steam rise in the early night air. She had ordered scones and jelly for breakfast, while she waited for the yellowblood to show up. Her side bag had a copy of the dance battle contract she was currently using, just in case. Sascha was kinda a grab bag when it came to his dancing. She had seen him do amazing things, and she had seen him fall flat on his face. Chiara picked up a scone and dressed it in berry blood.

seekingCylem
what would trolls even call coffee.... energy bean paste drink?

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:11 pm
While the invitation Chiara extended had been worded about politely as anything she'd ever said to him, Sascha couldn't help but feel slightly threatened whenever he interacted with her. They may not have been the closest of pals, but Sascha knew Chiara well enough to assume she had her list of owed favors on lock.

Intrigue won out over trepidation in Sascha by a wide margin. It was how he found himself pressing through the door to an unfamiliar cafe. He wrinkled his nose at the thick smell of vitality legume powder in the air. He'd never been fond of anything so bitter. However, he did eye the cabinet of pastries at the counter before sweeping his gaze over to Chiara's table. Reluctantly, he chose to engage her first. Business before fritters.

"Yo," Sascha greeted with a stiff sweep of his arm--somewhere between a wave and a salute. "Been a while," was the most small talk Sascha could bring himself to initiate. He pulled out the chair opposite Chiara and sat down. He was significantly shorter than her at their last meeting. Or perhaps that was because he'd been face down on the ground. And covered in paint.

Micillia
I called it "Scalding Hustle Beverage" in the Edification Center LOC :'D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara looked at the yellowblood, a little surprised. They had ran into each other a few times since their first meeting, but Chiara was sure the yellowblood wasn't that tall. She leaned back in her chair as Sascha seated himself, evening the height difference a little. She also noticed some scarring and other mar's to the boys once smooth face. She frowned at him, a little disappointed his best feature was lessened. He would still do tho, strong body, tall troll, yeah the audience would eat it up. Chiara sat in silence as she thought all this, hoping the yellowblood felt the silence awkward.

Chiara finally broke her own silence, "Care for anything to eat? My treat." She said, grinning at the yellowblood. "Talk about a wardrobe change. You know Sascha im always free if you want to call and ask for some apparel advice." Chiara shrugged, offering her kindness. "Ill be happy to help you if you have time after this even, but that's for later. Hello, long time no see. How is you doing? How is your... treasure trove doing?"

seekingCylem
That one needs to be added into the troll dictionary

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:19 am
The two trolls took a brief moment to size each other up. Sascha sat up a little straighter and tossed one leg over the other as he sat perpendicular to the table, twisting at the waist to face Chiara. He looked mildly surprised by Chiara's offer, but pleased all the same. He tossed the blueblood a smile and held a finger up at one of the waitresses to catch her attention. In the meantime, he continued the conversation with Chiara.

"You're not the first to offer that," Sascha replied with a grimace that he quickly replaced with a sly grin, "Maybe I should start hosting interviews. Ask for portfolios." He held a knuckle to his chin in an appraising gesture at Chiara as though he'd been the one to call the meeting. He then brushed the suggestion aside with an open hand and a laugh.

He seemed to casually mull over Chiara's question as he spoke. "Doing fine, doing fine." He offered something of both a shrug and a bow, one arm spread to theatrically indicate the dearth of bandages. What he gained in inches over the perigees, he'd lost in hair. "Been busy. Still making regular use of the storage unit, though I haven't exactly been keeping track of what-all is in it."

"And what irons have you got in the fire, Chiara? One with my name on it, I'm guessing." Sascha leaned an elbow on the table in unconcealed interest.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned, and not in a malicious way for once. Sascha being good company? He had changed so much from the grumpy child she had tricked all those sweeps ago. The blueblood laughed, "Oh you know it. As if Ide let a valuable iron like you get away." Chiara leaned back, looking over the boy a little more. His appearance had changed so much, and maybe it was just his posture, but the yellowblood looked a lot more self-confident. Chiara drummed her fingers on the manila envelope under her cup of tea. Getting Sascha to preform could really push Zindel into growing a spine for once, and if worse came to worse with the redblood, she could see herself switching favorites. "Sure looks like you have a story to tell. Care to swap?"

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:34 pm
Sascha preened under the praise, despite the implication of being a tool. He opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by the reappearance of the waitress. He briefly allowed himself to be distracted from Chiara. ("You guys do smoothies, right? Whatever you've got that involves mutant red seed berries...") He leaned back on the table at the waitress's departure.

"Does it now?" His eye-rolling was half-hearted in its sarcasm. "I was in the Chittentown helmsman program prior to the whole 'Space Race' thing." Sascha made a big show of making air quotes with both hands. The unexpectedly literal amount of racing involved had put something of a damper on Sascha's feelings towards the whole event. "Obviously their ability to not set their volunteers on fire has been more or less a process of trial and error."

Sascha allowed a small amount of the vitriol to leave his body with a sigh. His tone briefly took on a more serious quality. "R&D made huge strides in reconstructing the process of amplifying psychic energy, but less so in the containment and channeling. Burst some valves. Welded the door shut. Needless to say I'm on extended medical leave until they figure their s**t out."

"So!" Sascha declared, sitting up and forcing the theatrics back into his veneer. "I might be able to carve some time out of my busy schedule on your behalf. Depends on what you've got going on." Sascha tucked his knuckles up under his chin and smiled.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medical leave did not exactly sound promising when recruiting for dancers, but Sascha was just begging for the spotlight with his over the top acting. Chiara could indulge him. Give a little now, take a lot later, as she never said to anyone but herself. "Well..." Chiara drew it out, twirling her tea spoon. "I do have an opening for athletic young trolls..." Chiara looked up at Sascha out of the corner of her eye, grinning mischievously. "And its got plenty of time in the spotlight, on stage." Chiara pulled out a form, her grin big and teasing, and slid it over to the yellowblood. The job title "Unclad Exotic Dancer" was written at the top.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:41 pm
The ham quotient of the small bistro table was off the charts. Even a less theatrically-inclined troll would have gotten caught up in the atmosphere Chiara and Sascha were catering to. With a careful eye, but no hesitation, Sascha took the paperwork and lifted it off the table.

He almost broke character, but adapted to his surprise admirably. His raised brows of surprise sloped downward in thought. Then they twisted inward completely as Sascha started laughing loudly.

"Well hot DAMN, Chiara Moteku!! I knew you were an entrepreneur with a flair for the dramatic, but s**t," Sascha guffawed, "Now that's a job title I can't very well pass up getting printed on a business card!" He held up the offending form and slapped it with the back of his free hand. "You seriously think you can network me some gigs in this... field of work?"

If there was an effort to sound suspicious, Sascha failed miserably. He was clearly delighted with the prospect of being considered for unclad exotic dancing.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara could not help but grin as the other troll laughed. "Oh with the right time and trolls, we can get you just about anything." The blueblood pulled out a pen, and offered it to Sascha. "Tho i will need to... inspect the goods.. thoroughly, before we make any serious commitments." Chiara waved off that little condition as nothing serious. Sascha had much improved from the grumpy little kid Chiara had known him as. He pretty much already owed her, but every hole could be dug a little deeper, and if the yellowblood wanted a crowd to goggle at him, then sure, it would get done. "Sound like a good use of your free time?"

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 pm
Had Sascha been served his smoothie a moment earlier, he likely would have done a spit take. Luckily for everyone in the establishment, the drink appeared by his elbow after Chiara's comment. Sascha was forced to react like a normal person and just snorted. He took a sip with one hand and the pen with the other. "Can't fault you for that. I'm in."

Sascha signed his name and symbol on the dotted line. Part of him was certain Chiara had some sort of dark machination for whatever rights he'd inevitably just signed away on this contract. However, the vast majority was too excited to have a fun new hobby to give much concern to the potential consequences of his actions.

"So. Any other propositions for me, or is this where you say 'we'll be in touch' all enigmatic like?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara looked to the side, contemplating the last statement. "Well, it is a very tempting plan of action. I do indeed love to keep up the "enigmatic" air." Chiara pulled the paper away, stowing it somewhere safe. What was it with all these trolls not reading the contract? I mean, Chiara was totally fine with it, but really. Chiara gave the yellowblood a classic one of her smiles. "How about you introduce me to some of those stuffed shirts at the Helmsman Project someday." Chiara said, shrugging. Sure she could always network more. "And don't worry! Ill only say the finest things about you." Chiara's grin grew hungry, Sascha's inspection would be quite an event, really see how he had grown. The blueblood stood up, she did want to keep up that enigmatic air. "But for now, your free of me until we set up a training schedule."

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:40 pm
Sascha sucked down his smoothie pleasantly as he watched Chiara pack up. He seemed sated from the excitement of securing a new job. "Sure thing. Though I should warn you they aren't the most well-rounded bunch. Calibrations are only 'interesting' maybe one night out of every three-hundred. I would hope." Sascha laughed in good spirits despite the stinging brain freeze he'd secretly inflicted on himself.

He narrowed his eyes in intrigue at Chiara's grin, but maintained his own cavalier smile. "And I'm sure you would," he added slyly, "As if there were any bad things to say about me. 'Til then, you know where to find me. If not, I'm sure your spy network can figure something out."

Sascha flicked his two fingers up into a salute.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff