Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Double-Blinded Date (Chiara Psykgi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Care for a spot of tea my good troll?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara sat at the best table the little tea shop offered, and looked over the nearby river as it ran it's way through the land. Her mind was elsewhere, being carried along by its own current of thoughts. Her falling out with Eridia was still fresh in her mind. Chiara was disgusted with herself for the fight happening in the first place, but at least now the blueblood knew. Eridia was not a partner to rise up to power with. She was too selfish, too vain, too pathetic. Chiara glared at the river. Were there no highbloods of decent character? This system was severely flawed, putting idiots like Lorata in power, and giving fools like Eridia full run of the place. Chiara sighed. There was no one worth her loyalty. Chiara sighed again, and lifted the fragile porcelain cup to her mouth. She had really developed a love for floral teas since Zariah had introduced them to her. The blueblood glared at the tea. Zariah was an entirely different bag of problems. Chiara pushed the feelings back into the little box she kept in her heart. Chiara had a plan here, a date so to speak. The blueblood waited, enjoying the tea as she anticipated the arrival of a certain purpleblood's lover.

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:04 am
Micillia

Things had been rough for Psykgi ever since the tower fell, but they were also finally coming back together nicely. Her scars were healing, and she was doing okay. As far as she knew, anyway - the mysteries of the mind, and all.

Still, things were as close to normal as they were going to be, and Psykgi was not one to mope around either way. Upon her return to her hive, she'd found an invitation on her hivestep from a certain tricksy blueblood and she found herself intrigued.

Chiara's interest in her had been very based on Eridia. She and Eridia had broken it off - Psykgi felt a cringing pang as she thought about it, a reminder that not all scars were truly healed - in front of the burning tower. So what, indeed, did that make Chiara?

As Psykgi was led to the table, she looked around the very nice teahouse and thought that, at the very least, it would be interesting. How could it not be? Chiara was one of many fascinating trolls of her acquaintence.

Her mood - temporarily soured - brightened when she saw her... date? Was it a date? (That would be bizzarely interesting) "Gosh," she said, putting on her usual grin, "I hope I'm not late!" She wasn't, but it was just good manners to let the highblood tell her otherwise. "Nice to see you, Chiara!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara put the notebook she had been inspecting down as the redblood seated herself. "How could you ever be late, Psykgi, when the excitement starts with your arrival." Chiara put the teacup to her lips, enjoying the scent of the herbs, honey and beast-lactate. "Its a pleasure to see you as well Psykgi. Im glad to see your usual sparkling complexion is healing up nicely." Chiara had no viable scars or injuries at all. She had exited the factory seemingly completely untouched, and any questions concerning that topic were simply turned into boasts about how wonderful the blueblood was. "Ive seen so many beautiful faces marred by the trials of growing and the explosion, its nice to find those rare still beautiful ones." Chiara put down her cup and focused on her guest. "Im sure you've been helping out the less fortunate of those at the space tower disaster, come across any intriguing projects?"

DraconicFeline
beast-lactate...

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 pm
Micillia

Flirting? Right out of the gate? This was either the prelude to something delightfully awful, possibly painful, or an actual date which could mean all of the above and so much more. Was it a good idea to start dating so soon after that? Psykgi decided that this was the time to find out. Scientifically speaking.

"Oh really? And here I thought that you were the one who makes things interesting in her wake!" She said, settling in with intentional languidness, "Oh gosh, I wouldn't say it's sparkling." No glitter involved today. She'd long since grown out of that phase, to Ma'ams great relief. "But I really did come out of it quite well, didn't I..." She studied Chiara's face thoughtfully. "You're looking gorgeous yourself, though." she commented. Untouched. Flawless, actually. Surely, she'd seen Chiara with a few scrapes and scratches on her face in the tower, hadn't she? People did not usually heal so flawlessly. Then again, she could have afforded a really good doctor, really good makeup, or was just that awesome.

Haha. Psykgi laughed privately at the thought. Yeah, no. Of course not. Nobody was that awesome, and if they were, they needed to be studied for science. She would never wish Chiara to that fate.

"Oh gosh, have I! Did you know, a whole slew trolls discovered latent powers in the Tower? As you can imagine, this changed their worldview fairly dramatically. It's fascinating to watch, isn't it? How a singular event can reveal hidden things deep within us and change us forever?"

She chuckled, "Oh but that weighty sort of stuff... I should leave it until later, shouldn't I? Lets see... what sort of tea are you having?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned and winked at the redblood. "I am pretty great, arnt i?" She would always take a complement. The blueblood deserved more, she was just so humble sometimes. But enough of the silly spotlight hogging, she was a refined blueblood, not some attention starved purple. Chiara busied herself with stirring her tea once the topic was no longer on her. "Latent Powers, huhm." Chiara said musing the topic. "Oh its a breakfast tea, from Busthind somewhere." Chiara said, taking a sip. "You dont happen to have a... list of these trolls, do you?" Chiara said, her smile turning calculative.

DraconicFeline
beast-lactate...

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Micillia

"Busthind tea is usually really great." Psykgi said, noting Chiara's behavior and filing it away for later. It wasn't anything she didn't already know - she'd already pegged Chiara as the kind of troll that liked to have assets.

"Hmm? A list?" she drawled, as if she was thinking about it slowly and carefully, and definitely coyly "I might." She didn't have one on her currently, but she could write one up. Possibly. Potentially. Maybe.

She ordered her tea and some kind of delicious scone. Something bright and citrussy.

"It depends, you know." she said, once that was done.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned as she soaked up the enjoyment she got from this game with her opponent. Cocking her head to the side, she looked at the redblood a little closer. It was a game then, finding out what this redblood wanted for her exclusive list. Chiara felt herself yearn to jump all in on the game. She stopped herself tho, she wanted to draw it out, enjoy it to its fullest, get the most from this little... encounter, as she could. "It always does depend, doesn't it?" Chiara sipped the tea. "Anything in particular you've been interested in? Im pretty good with granting wishes now and then."

DraconicFeline
beast-lactate...

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:16 pm
Micillia

We really aren't children any more, are we?

"Mmm, I'll bet you are." Psykgi said sweetly, noting that Chiara was, actually, fairly attractive. Pleasant. Not necessary, but pleasant.

"That aside..." For later... "Who do you know?" Chiara had many irons in the fire, there was no doubt. And hopefully some would be interesting. Chiara herself was interesting - what depths lay behind those blazing eyes? How far would their game go?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara snorted. Who did she know? Who didn't she know? The blueblood had an arsenal of connections, a lot of trolls with witch to spin her web, but she could always use more. More connections, more deals, more favors. "You've gotta narrow it down, cutie;" Chiara scooted her chair in, and drew a finger along the redblood's jaw line. "Like who your looking for, what do you intend to do with them, what it's worth to you, what you want." The blueblood finished her sentence by stroking her thumb over the other troll's appealing looking bottom lip, then pulled her hand away. "What do you want, Psykgi?" This list of powered trolls was a prize the blueblood wanted. Quite a good play by Psykgi, to dangle it in front of her, but now was to find out what the redblood wanted for it.

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:22 am
Micillia

Oh my goodness, what did she want. What, indeed? There were so many things she wanted out of life, so many things she needed, so many things her hungry soul could not have.

Flirting, though... There were two types. There was the brush along her lip, the finger down her jaw, the closeness (My goodness, in public, in a teahouse, how deliciously scandalous, how fun~). Psykgi fluttered her eyelashes and let herself lean in subtly, folling Chiara's drawing away - just a little, just enough.

There was, also, the second type. The dangling of information, the teasing of access. She had some very interesting trolls. Chiara had... Well. "Oh, but what I want is people. Their minds, their desires... I want to know how they work, what they do, what makes them tick and be able to tweak them to be... what is needed." it was vague but true. The game of people, the fun that psychology promised. "So, it is a little hard to narrow down." she leaned back into her chair, relaxed, "Mmm. How about... we invest... towards a productive, mutually beneficial relationship?" Where we use each other?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's grin widened. She had kinda figured Psykgi wanted the finer things in life. It was sad, in Chiara's opinion, when a troll only wanted a "thing" or some sort of material object. Those were the simple things, the things anyone could get, what was special, fine, was power, people, and all the drama and excitement that came with it. Chiara bit her lower lip as her eyes fluttered flirtatiously as well, and she leaned in. The blueblood could feel the redblood's breath they were so close, could see the reflection on the world in the other girl's eyes, the great shine of Alternia's two bright moons. "Humm," Chiara said quietly, almost making the "H" sound a "Y", before she pulled back.

"Oh Psykgi, i thought you were schooled in psychology, not sweet-talk." Chiara said, a soft, breathy giggle coming out of her hungry lips. "Your not just saying what i want to hear, are you?" She teased, "Cuz thats a deal i will most certainly sign a contract for." Chiara straightened her back, and returned to a more businesslike position, but keeping the flirtatious glint in her eyes. "Im afraid ive left my contracts back at my hive, if youde like we could go there now and i can get my manager to write one up." She licked her lips, and continued. "Could get it all worked out and signed in more... private quarters."

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:46 pm
Micillia

"Mmm~"

Not much of a difference there. she thought slyly.

"It's the truth~" She said, just a hint of a purr in her voice.

A contract? How risky. How daring. How fun. Chiara was tricky. She could cheat her. She could destroy her. She could own her, if Psy wasn't careful. Psykgi liked it, in a way. It was all a part of the game. It was fun.

"That sounds..." she paused for the sense of thrilling suspense, "Delightful."

She was in.

Oof, hang on. There was one bit of communication that she DID have to get out of the way.

"Oh, you should probably know," she began, a little more serious for a moment, "Eridia and I are no longer together."

Her gaze was intense as she watched for Chiara's reaction to the news, always hungry for such insights. But it was also relevant to the business at hand - She wasn't sure what Chiara was to Eridia at this point,or if Chiara (with her clear cunning and connections) already knew... but it had the potential to change the terms one way or another, so it needed to be out in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara frowned slightly at Psykgi's last comment. It was true that a big part of her motivations were because of the redblood's relationship with her formal "morail", but really? Things had changed. She noticed herself enjoying the word game with Psykgi, and her plots moving to background ideas, something she would do if the chance came up or something. Psykgi tho, was becoming an interest to Chiara weather Eridia was involved or not.

"Humm," She mused, thinking about how to respond to that. She grinned, showing sharp teeth, and nodded at the redblood. "Good decision there." Eridia was... toxic. In a bad way. Chiara was not one to turn up her nose to poisons, but some you just had to. She nodded and leaned back, sipping her drink. "We should set up a meeting, tho, for those... contracts." She smiled, "How about over dinner, at my place." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:38 am
It was a bit of a relief, if Psy was being honest, to see Chiara's response. Psy had almost thought that the whole dangerous and fun game of knives and words would come crashing down around her ears the moment Eridia was removed from the equation.

You know, how the purpleblood usually ruined influenced things.

As for her decision... She did not regret the break up. Danger was fun, but there was a thin line between 'hate' and 'self destruction'. Or just plain destruction, honestly. It was one that Eridia had crossed in front of the tower that night, and Psy had no desire to follow her.

She had better things to do.

Like this.

"What an excellent idea." Psykgi said smoothly, "I look forward to it - I'm sure it will be very productive."

micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff