Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] The Club Cant Even (Chiara Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:03 am
...Handle us Right Now
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was sitting in the back, her feet up on an end table, her eyes lazily looking up at the bouncer across the place every few minutes. The beat of the club's music could be felt through the floor. She swirled her drink, watching the way the liquid reflected the flashy lights that the club had overhead. One more glance at the bouncer, to confirm that her guest had not arrived, and she looked back down at her small notebook. Having her hand in so many troll's lives was a little exhausting, and Chiara had learned how to keep up with book-keeping. She was waiting for a greenblood she had met at a secret anti-terrorist meeting, and she wanted to have the upper hand. She intended, once the bouncer signaled her, to go out the back, wait ten minutes or so, then sit down with the greenblood. She lazily sipped her drink, her eyes looking at the notes, files, and reports that she had already read many times over.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:10 pm
This was a different atmosphere than Busthind for sure. Amonee had traveled to Chittentown to meet with the mysterious blueblood that he'd met during the space race. He didn't know what he had been expecting when she'd asked to meet up with him again but the loud pumping music and scantily clad dancers were not his usual scene. Flushing as he navigated through the crowd, he wondered if he stuck out like a sore thumb. It wasn't that he hated the place, just that well, he didn't know what to do! Tapping the shoulders of trolls that he passed, he kept asking around if anyone had seen a girl matching Chiara's description.

"Excuse me, have you seen- oh, it's you!" Finally he spotted her in the back. Making a quick bee-line to the blueblood, he sat down across from her and neatly folded his ankles under his chair. There were a bunch of papers in her hands and Amonee wondered what they could possibly be. This wasn't exactly the kind of place that most people visited to read at.

"I'm sorry for not getting in touch sooner. I was so relieved to hear from you! I was scared that something had happened to you after the building... well. You're okay and that's what matters." The jadeblood rambled on, looking pretty distressed at the memory of Civisect's fallen space elevator. But they were alive! Chiara was okay! It was something to celebrate, not mope over.

"How have you been?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara laughed and posed something elegant. "Not a scratch on me!" She said smugly. No one had to know what her post-accident form looked like. She was, and would always, stay in pristine condition. "Ide like to see the next violent rebel group, or exploding building try their luck." The blueblood signaled over a waiter, and turned back to the greenblood. "Your looking pretty good yourself." Chiara said raising an eyebrow and as she visually inspected Amonee. "Are you doing okay?"

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:21 pm
She looked him over and something about Chiara made him feel like she could see right through him. Like there wasn't a point in lying because she'd know straight away anyways. So Amonee fidgeted in his seat for a moment before looking her in the face.

"To be honest, I haven't been very good. I keep having bad dreams about what happened." The screams, the chaos, it was all fading but at an incredibly slow pace. He was no longer paranoid that the world was going to end but the nightmares still came when he slept. It was progress but not much.

"I get so nervous that I stay out exploring all day instead so that I'm too exhausted to dream when I get home and fall asleep. Silly, right? But I mean, what else can I do..." He smiled at his own foolishness but hey, whatever worked, right? Briefly he wondered if he had mentioned that he was a daywalking jadeblood to Chiara before or not but decided it didn't matter. No one had reacted badly to the news yet so what was the harm?

"On the plus side, it has inspired new artwork out of me. I've been painting flower explosions. Like fire that shapes into petals. Does that make sense?" It was somewhat grotesque for the normally sweet and pacifistic painter but until he got over this trauma, it was one of his few outlets for now.

"What have you been up to?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara put on a concerned face. She cared, maybe not about this exactly, but she cared about her future with the greenblood, and that meant caring now. Her eyebrows raised at the daylight comment. She was fairly certain that the greenblood had not misspoken, and she filed this bit away for later. Chiara looked worriedly at the greenblood, and when the waiter came she pushed one of her shots towards her guest, and ordered a few more. "Well," The blueblood started, downing the other shot. "Drink that first, itll help." Slamming down the glass Chiara grinned mischievously, "And ill make sure you have fun tonight." The blueblood held out her hand, pinky raised to make it a promise. "Also, i want to see these paintings. I need some "new age" stuff, and i bet your chalked full of that."

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:46 pm
She handed him a shot and he drank it obediently with a curious look.

"What's in it?" He asked a little too late, with it on its way into his bloodstream. Amonee couldn't say that he was into the drinking culture, at least not alcohol, but he really wanted Chiara to like him so he would follow along with whatever she wanted him to do. The jadeblood had always had attachment issues and they were about to be amplified by the drinks she had just given him.

"Oh, you should come by my hive later! I have them all set up. I'm thinking of trying to get them shown in a gallery. They appeal more to the traditional gruesome high art. Not really my style but- my these are fun, aren't they?" He accepted another shot and threw it back. Chiara was promising him a night of fun and gog dangit, he was going to go for it.

"Sooo. What's fun for Chiara? What should we try next? I've never been to a club before. Are they all like this? Everyone is dressed so provocatively-" He blabbered on, the small filter between the thinkpan and mouth seemingly gone.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's grin grew with each shot the jadeblood took. Oh they were getting smashed tonight! "Okay Amonee, im taking that invite and im keeping it. Watch out for a surprise visit, they are my faaave!" Chiara winked, really, she loved surprise drop in visits. Really catch a troll with their pants down, see the real Amonee, and that was gold.

The blueblood laughed out loud as Amonee kept talking. "Man Amonee, your fun sober, but your way cute drunk! Come on." Chiara grabbed the other troll's hand, and moved out into the thicket of the dancing bodies. She put Amonee's hand on her hip, and just let go, moving to the new-age beat of the music, enjoying the burn and the loss of all that control that the alcohol gave her.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:58 pm
She grinned and him and Amonee giggled foolishly in response. He was having the time of his life hanging out with Chiara, doing all these odd new things that he'd never experienced before. It felt somewhat naughty, like they were misbehaving, but at the same time he was an older troll now. He didn't have to get Unicroak's permission for everything anymore.

"Pleaseeee doooo~" He hugged around her shoulders in a loose embrace and kind of followed along with her dancing movements. Amonee was not a great dancer but he did a decent job staying off of her feet at least. The night was young and so were they!

"Omigog, Chiara, your eyes are so pretty. Have you ever really looked at them? No, like really looked at them?" It was unclear if this was flirting or just silly drunken flattery. The painter reached to pull her hair back out of her face and admire it. Trolls were so beautiful, they inspired him to create art. Chiara was one of the more traditionally strong and fierce female fighter trolls he'd ever seen. How marvelous!

"You're so strong, Chi, I wish I was like you. You probably weren't scared at alllll at the Space Ladder..." He swayed, chattering on about every happy and depressing thing that came to mind. The trauma of Civisect had colored his perspective more than he liked to admit and kept bubbling up now that he was too intoxicated to stop himself.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara guided the giggly boy along in a dance that was mostly just moving to the beat, feeling the other trolls all around loose themselves to the beat and the drink as well. "That pretty, huh?" Chiara said as he complemented her eyes. "Your a painter, right? Should i come over some night and give you a show to paint?" She laughed along with him, enjoying them moment, enjoying the feeling of getting lost in the music. It sure seemed like she came to these clubs a lot more often as of late, sometimes inviting a troll, sometimes taking a troll home. She grinned, and lifted an eyebrow as he complemented her strength. "Well hey Amonee," Chiara said, putting her hands on his waist as she danced with him, "If you ever need someone strong," She pushed her body against his at the last word, maybe trying just a little to see if he would become uncomfortable. "You are welcome, anytime, ever! To call in some support." Chiara grinned at the jadeblood, hoping he would remember her offer when he came off his drunken buzz.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:05 pm
"Support? Chiara, you're so niceeeee." Amonee blinked and hugged the blueblood with a happy eagerness at her offer to help him should he ever need. He had been feeling so down after the events of Civisect and her kindness was helping him see good in Alternia again. It was so easy for trolls to only look out for themselves but she was being so nice to him.

"I would love to paint you sometime! Please come by my hive anytime!" He gushed over the idea, continuing to dance with her among the crowd. "You're so strong and gorgeous! I would dress you up in chicory flowers for the portrait~" She would look lovely with the blue flowers placed in her hair and around her muscular form. Although he loved white, black suited the dark and mysterious Chiara better. Oh what a wonderful image he had in mind for her and she hadn't even agreed to pose for him yet! Amonee was pretty smashed.

Micillia
sorry it's short but finally yamz tags back!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara felt the liquor melt her walls, and she ended up giggling all over Amonee. All thoughts, plans, or conniving schemes to mess with the jadeblood seemed to disappear, leaving only two very drunk, and very giggly trolls. It felt so good to have someone she didnt feel like she needed to intimidate, or sexually harass. "Hey, hey Amonee!" The blueblood said between giggles. "We should throw a sleepover. Like, totally invite everyone." Chiara wavered a little, but managed to keep her balance, her drink sadly, did not make it. "If you could invite anyone, in particular, someone, who would it be?" Chiara held on the the boy to regain her balance, and her eyes lit up as she heard something over the speaker system.

"Amonee!" She exclaimed as her brain finally caught up, through the haze of alcohol, "They said karaoke! Come on! Lets sing the day away!" Chiara managed to say through the giggles as she pulled her new drunk friend towards the stage. When asked about it later, the blueblood could only remember pieces, but it was the first time she had actually let herself go when drinking. Sure, the one day stands had been her letting go, but actually bonding with someone was different.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas