Come rp with me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Olabisi Jana

Invisible River

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:43 pm
((If I am not allowed to have this I'm sorry. No disrespect intended.))

Hi I'm Olabisi Jana and I answer to both or either. But I should share that that 'J' is said like 'y'. I basically live for anime and role playing and am pretty much always doing one or the other when I am not working. I try my best to be active, and if my partner is equally active we will get several replies a day, so I won't ignore you.

I usually rp in some form of purple. I'm sorry in advance if the color makes you sick. (n_n)

I am very open to any rp. I could sit here and make a list of opinions I like like brotherXbrother or maidXmaster's wife but I think a list of things I won't do will be shorter.

*clears throat*

1) school life
2) zombie

On top of that, I tend not to give one liners unless it is a dialogue scene. Honestly I find it very hard to type out an essay when all my character did was say "sure." But other than that, I will include meat. I do not mind short replies, and I don't really mind long ones either. I try to have the apropiate length according to the story and my rp buddy's replies.

Looks like we've go a wall of limitations to steer around. *nods*

Also I try really hard to form coherent sentences with good grammar and spells and all those things that well educated English should have. But I honestly really struggle with my writing. And I always go back and check and edit but if I still manage to slit a screw up slip through please don't hate me. I really tried.

I would love to role play with any of you so drop by and say hi. "Don't be shy, come on by."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:56 pm
Olabisi Jana
((If I am not allowed to have this I'm sorry. No disrespect intended.))

Hi I'm Olabisi Jana and I answer to both or either. But I should share that that 'J' is said like 'y'. I basically live for anime and role playing and am pretty much always doing one or the other when I am not working. I try my best to be active, and if my partner is equally active we will get several replies a day, so I won't ignore you.

I usually rp in some form of purple. I'm sorry in advance if the color makes you sick. (n_n)

I am very open to any rp. I could sit here and make a list of opinions I like like brotherXbrother or maidXmaster's wife but I think a list of things I won't do will be shorter.

*clears throat*

1) school life
2) zombie

On top of that, I tend not to give one liners unless it is a dialogue scene. Honestly I find it very hard to type out an essay when all my character did was say "sure." But other than that, I will include meat. I do not mind short replies, and I don't really mind long ones either. I try to have the apropiate length according to the story and my rp buddy's replies.

Looks like we've go a wall of limitations to steer around. *nods*

Also I try really hard to form coherent sentences with good grammar and spells and all those things that well educated English should have. But I honestly really struggle with my writing. And I always go back and check and edit but if I still manage to slit a screw up slip through please don't hate me. I really tried.

I would love to role play with any of you so drop by and say hi. "Don't be shy, come on by."

Not sure this might exactly suit you but here's some of my cast. Boys and Girls
DJ Bloody Scratch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Sega Vampressan
Race: Hume (bitten became Half-Vampire)
Height: 5’6
Weight: 150
Eye color: Brown/Green (Purple when Vampire)
Hair color: Brown
Orientation: Straight (Bi-curious)
Seme, uke, seke: Seme
Personality: Confident, Boastful, Social Butterfly
Bio: After being bitten by his younger sister his dormant vampire genes came active and turned him into a half-breed. Having limited options he went to Tokyo, Japan to meet an old friend who could help him deal his new lifestyle. Gradually he gained access to more and more of his vampiric abilities but as time went on his craving for blood grew. Now Sega needed a way to consume, but he promised never to bite anyone. He had to devise a way to feed, what he designed was a device he later dubbed SlickerTech, Multi-form weapon that used cutting edges and unique absorption magic to create a medium for blood consumption while being disguised as a Samsung Galaxy S6 cell phone with the help of Vance, Annie, and Locke. He later found his way into Project 13 through his musical talents and became the DJ for the new club.
Note/other: Dated Kitty and Verronikka during middle school
Partners with Vance, Locke, Annie, Verronikka and Ninzee on their vigilante escapades
“DJ Bloody Scratch” is inspired by The Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (one of his favorite movies)
Hates Twilight “never bring it up he will rant about how fake and dumb it is.”
Slave(s): None
Preferred Collars: Undecided
Preferred Charms: Undecided

Follow the rest of Project 13 at this link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25027395#378335299  

Hollow Delarosa

Skilled Seeker

Olabisi Jana

Invisible River

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:38 pm
Hollow Delarosa

You know I really like the way you make your characters... I feel like we would really get along. Are you looking for some one to rp with any of your characters?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:52 pm
Olabisi Jana
Hollow Delarosa

You know I really like the way you make your characters... I feel like we would really get along. Are you looking for some one to rp with any of your characters?

Yes, some of favorite stories have fallen off again. So I patched my entire cast and created new arcs for them, I will explain that later but basically they change over time based on their previous stories and if they die that's it. I'm perfectly okay with any style of RPs which is why I have so many choices, Sega, Rave/Kitty, Vance, Annie, Locke and Hollow have been really hot picks lately because they just hit new arcs.  

Hollow Delarosa

Skilled Seeker

Olabisi Jana

Invisible River

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:27 pm
Hollow Delarosa
Olabisi Jana
Hollow Delarosa

Yes, some of favorite stories have fallen off again. So I patched my entire cast and created new arcs for them, I will explain that later but basically they change over time based on their previous stories and if they die that's it. I'm perfectly okay with any style of RPs which is why I have so many choices, Sega, Rave/Kitty, Vance, Annie, Locke and Hollow have been really hot picks lately because they just hit new arcs.

That's pretty cool. I have a pair of characters that are the same way... though I don't get to play them much because I can only put them in certain rp now... I don't know much about your world but is the one with the crimson hood who's name I certainly have not forgotten since I looked at it a couple hours ago up for rp'ing? I have never palyed a yuri but first times are ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:41 am
Olabisi Jana
Hollow Delarosa
Olabisi Jana
Hollow Delarosa

That's pretty cool. I have a pair of characters that are the same way... though I don't get to play them much because I can only put them in certain rp now... I don't know much about your world but is the one with the crimson hood who's name I certainly have not forgotten since I looked at it a couple hours ago up for rp'ing? I have never palyed a yuri but first times are ok.

The Girl Cloaked on Crimson is Annie. You probably gathered that Locke and Alice are her siblings but because and doesn't know any better she calls them mommy and daddy. She has also hit an interesting arc after her dead older half-brother sent her a letter.  

Hollow Delarosa

Skilled Seeker

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces