Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:07 pm
Heras Box

Jolanta had left the side of Doctor Tacrith, going to where the Priestess Fallon was said to be staying. He was worried about her for a range of reasons beginning with her injuries and ending with the fact that she had a missing sister somewhere. He had many questions... but he knew that he couldn't really ask any of them save for maybe a simple 'how are you feeling' and nothing passed that. His steps stopped in front of where Priestess Fallon was staying and for a moment he just stood there. He was still a touch nervous about visiting with her after everything that had been said during his retrieval of her. He should have asked the doctor if she remembered any of that but it had slipped his mind until now.

After taking in a deep breath he headed into the room she was staying in, looking around, before he started over toward her. He called out in a quiet voice, just in case she was asleep, "Priestess Fallon? Are you awake?" If she was asleep he found himself debating if he should leave or wait... he'd just have to play it by ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:27 am
Orpheus Solon

She lay awake with her head turned away from the entrance of her room. Fallon was staring at the wall quietly, brooding about her current situation. It hadn't been Tacrith's fault that she had been unable to bury her sister but she had to be angry at someone. Right? And despite her false anger at him she rested much easier when he was in the room versus the nurses.

When she heard a soft voice ask if she was awake it startled her a little. Fallon had been so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't heard the person enter. Slowly she turned her head, her matted hair rustling on the pillow, to see who it was. When her eyes saw Jolanta she could only stare at him. What a sight she must be. Sweat matted, and unbrushed hair, her injured arm strapped to her side so she didn't move it, her free arm tied down to keep her from injuring herself farther, red ringed eyes, and a plain tunic gown rather than her usual priestess garb. After a moment of looking at him she licked her dry cracked lips and spoke in a hoarse voice. "I'm awake." The young priestess wasn't sure what else to say.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:46 am
Heras Box

As his glowing eyes adjust to the light of the room he found himself taking in the state that the Priestess was in, eyes going wide. What in Lurin's name...? Hurrying forward he set to inspecting the Priestess before he said in a hushed tone, "What did that b*****d Doctor do to you?" The condition she was in was almost worse then when he'd brought her in here! The doctor was supposed to take care of her, make her better, not leave her looking like a prisoner! He was of a mind to go out there and shake the guy like a limbara with a rat but he refrain as he instead took a knee at the Priestess's side.

"Are you alright? Did he harm you? Do you want me to punish him for you, Priestess Fallon?" If she made the request he would do so... though at the moment more then punishing the doctor for her state he wanted to get her out here. Was there another doctor, a better doctor, that he could bring her to? Someone within the Sanctum perhaps where she would be kept safe as opposed to being... to being tied up of all things!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:39 am
Orpheus Solon

Her es watched him but in an empty sort of way. Fallon seemed to have little to no energy to do anything other than lay where she was and watch. There was a lazy blink of her eyes before she moved her head to look away from Jolanta and focus on the ceiling. What had Tacrith done? He'd stopped her from hurting herself. The young priestess had been so adamant about her state of being that she had poked and prodded at her own wound until her compulsion turned those innocent pokes into scratches. The initial hole she had in her shoulder was now surrounded with swirls. "I'm fine." Her answer was hollow at best.

Fallon was physically healing but inside she felt hopeless and wrecked. The longer she stared at the ceiling the more Jolanta would likely realize that she wasn't blinking now. Instead tears were forming and slowly making their way to the outer corners of her eyes. "Did you find her?" Came the whispered question. Fallon wanted to know if Nesryn had been found. If she had been laid to rest properly.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:58 am
Heras Box

Jolanta gritted his teeth slightly, wanting to tell her that she wasn't 'fine'. In fact she appeared as though she was as far from fine as possible at the moment he knew that he couldn't say as much. In doing so he would be acting rudely, going against her, but it didn't sit well with him that she was looking so terrible, "I am here if there is anything that you need me to do, Priestess Fallon." He murmured to her from where he was currently kneeling at her side.

As she questioned him about her sister, something he knew would happen, he fell for a moment silent. He shifted in place for a moment before he said, "I have not. That doesn't mean that nobody else has though." He glanced away, then back again before he said, "If I am to be honest it was someone else that I went seeking after I left you with Doctor Tacrith." Something he regretted given her current condition, but he would keep the thought to himself. It might come to pass that he was wrong about the doctor but at the moment he wasn't very pleased with how Priestess Fallon was being treated.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:18 am
Orpheus Solon

"I see." So it wasn't him who had gone looking for Nesryn. Fallon continued to stare at the ceiling before her eyes moved to the side and took in his bandages. She had seen them when he first got close but she had been more worried about her own sister than she had been about him. Now she intended to rectify that. "Are you okay?" Even though she was in a poor state the young priestess was proving that she still cared for others.

"I can have Tacrith get some herbs to help if you need them." Fallon tried to move. Her arms being tied down made it difficult but she still tried to sit up.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 pm
Heras Box

Giving a shake of his head he said, "You needn't worry about me, Priestess Fallon, I am fine. Such injuries are nothing compared to what you have been through." He didn't want her to worry about him when she was in such a condition. She was the one that should be worried over, she was the Priestess after all, not him. He was merely a servant of the Sanctum after all.

He glanced around the room before he looked back and said, "What caused them to do this to you, Priestess Fallon? For someone to bind a Priestess... this is beyond insult." He couldn't even start to guess what it was that might have lead to this. There were many things that were possible, one of them being the missing sister. Could she have tried to go after that person even while injured, perhaps? He shook his head. Was it rude of him to try to figure out the motives of the Priestess? He didn't want for that so he pushed aside his attempts to figure her out.

"It's you I worry about." This was far from what he'd been picturing when he brought her here and it was really bothering him. How he wanted to look after her and the others better then this... but thus far it felt as though he was failing miserably at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:54 pm
Orpheus Solon

It took her a moment to realize what it was he was talking about. "Tacrith will not let me leave the bed until I am healed." After a few attempts at escaping as well as trying to harm herself to prove she was in fit condition, well, her being tied down was the result.

Fallon rested into her pillow and took a deep breath before she closed her eyes. "Don't worry about me, Lurin carried me from the forest, I will be fine." Her words were a clear indicator that she didn't remember much of what happened when she was found.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:02 pm
Heras Box

Priestess Fallon was far too forgiving to let such an insult slide he thought to himself, before giving a little shake of his head. It seemed as though it was for her own good even if it didn't appear as such. As much as he wanted to chew Doctor Tacrith out for using such method he supposed that he couldn't, not if Priestess Fallon saw reason in what the man was doing to her. He would have to let it slide as well he supposed though if conditions got worse then he would say something.

As Priestess Fallon's eyes closed he leaned slightly closer, as though to make sure she was still alright, before she spoke. She told him not to worry, that Lurin carried her from the forest, and that she would be fine. So that was what she believed then? Good, that meant that Doctor Tacrith had allowed her such a dream. He saw no reason why he should correct it since it would only lead to embarrassment on the part of the priestess. Giving a nod of his head he said, "Of course, your are a priestess after all. It makes sense that he would save you... and I am glad that he did."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:46 pm
Orpheus Solon

She nodded her head as well but a tear slipped out and fell down the side of her face and into her matted hair. "I wish he would have carried Nesryn out too." The young priestess opened her eyes and stared hard at the ceiling. "My sister didn't deserve to be taken to the land of the forgotten." She would pray for her sibling.

Fallon would not let Dafiel keep her sister there. Se would always remember her. Always see her face. Of course her once happy memories were replaced with the sight of blood and death. "I need to get better and go find her." She stated.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:57 pm
Heras Box

Jolanta wished that 'Lurin' could have done that as well, if only he'd known... but at the time the only thing that mattered to him was getting the priestess back to Pajore where she would be safe and could be taken care of. Knowing that her sister was out there somewhere, lost and within the realm of Dafiel, it was a sad thing. At least Priestess Fallon wasn't there as well though he thought to himself, deciding to keep such a thought to himself.

"When it comes time to find her allow me to go with you, Priestess Fallon. I don't want anything else to happen to you or for anyone else to accost you. There is no guarantee that Lurin will be able to aid you a second time so soon after all." He told her, ready to jump into the fray again if the need for it arose. He hoped it wasn't the case but if it meant keeping her safe he would do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:10 pm
Orpheus Solon

Allow him to go with her? Fallon thought about it. She could. He would be very helpful, but if one of those Alks were there then he could get hurt. The priestess might have said that she would never tell Jolanta how she felt about him but she could at least keep him out of harms way. "If you aren't busy with another assignment then maybe." Of course she wouldn't tell him no. It wasn't how she dealt with things. Rather than risk upsetting him she would let him think she agreed and simply do things when he was otherwise busy.

Turning her head she smiled at him then looked at the bedside table. "Could you give me some water please Jola?" He would have to hold the cup for her since she didn't have use of her arms.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:35 am
Heras Box

The 'ifs' and 'maybes' her her response were something that worried Jolanta a bit. Did she really not want him around? Did she think that he wasn't strong enough to be able to aid her in her quest to find her sister? It was something that didn't sit well with Jolanta because protecting those of the Sanctum was what he wanted to do his whole life. He found himself fretting over the fact that she might be trying to ward him off, not wanting to his help... was she upset because he hadn't found her sister already? Was she mad because he hadn't been the one to come aid her but instead it had been 'Lurin' in his place? It would make sense that she wouldn't see him as an asset to her cause.

As she asked for water he nodded, dragging himself out of his thoughts, and reached for the cup, "I hope that you are feeling better soon, Priestess Fallon. Not that I don't wish to aid you but instead I would rather see you back on your feet again." Back on her feet and not trussed up in such a manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 am
Orpheus Solon

She stared at his face for a while as he seemed to think about what she said. He didn't protest. Fallon thought that odd but then she remembered one of the first times they had been out. The priestess disliked that she couldn't use her arms now and tried to move a little. "Stop that, Jola. You are worrying. You did not curse me and this wasn't your fault." That was something he had been adamant about when she'd fallen while running away from the mainlander. It had been his fault somehow. As if he were in control of her feet and where they stepped.

As he reached for the cup she let her eyes go toward it and licked her dry lips in anticipation of a drink. "I will be better soon." She had to be. Fallon had things she needed and wanted to do.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:02 pm
Heras Box

Jolanta glanced her way, then shook his head, "I should have been there to protect you, Priestess Fallon. That is my reason for being, to look after those of the Sanctum. That I wasn't sent out until you were missing for a while... it just doesn't sit well with me." He really felt as though he had failed her and even if she said that it wasn't the fault of Jolanta or the curse he carried that wasn't how it felt to him. Was the curse he carried the sort that would only harm those around him?

"That is a good mind set to have, Priestess." He said as she said that she would be better soon. He lifted the cup up, touching it to her lips, "Drink slowly so that you don't choke, Priestess."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff